Avis clients sur RingLead

4,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur RingLead

The number one Data Orchestration Platform for, analyzing, matching, normalizing, enriching, and routing CRM & MAP data.

En savoir plus sur RingLead

25 avis affichés sur 53

Cameron E.
Marketing Operations Manager
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Great database maintenance software - simple and easy to use"

Commentaires: I've used tools like DemandTools and other database management software in the past - it's all crap compared to RingLead. It's an all-in-one tool that allows me, as a marketing ops person, to link to Marketo and run all my leads through and get them cleaned up (de-duped, matched, converted, etc) as they go through my web forms and uploads. Great tool to also upload big lists into Salesforce. Great tool and I haven't even started to use the more advanced stuff like segments, etc.

Avantages: Love the simple interface, easy to run and maintain programs, schedules and other filters. Great integrations with Salesforce and Marketo - which is why we

Inconvénients: Sometimes have to do some workarounds where they don't have the exact configutation, but for the most part can do everything you need it to.

James M.
Salesforce Administrator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Easy to understand, difficult to master."

Commentaires: Easy to set up, responsive customer service, quality product but difficult to apply well at first.

Avantages: The fuzzy matching for deduplication of uploads and existing records is fantastic. Even the basic normalization enrichment package will help make your data much more useful. Also, mass update is a fantastic tool for managing your records. This tool has saved me countless hours of coming through duplicates. We would have just had to let them into the system or not uploaded records. It's been a huge win for me in my role as admin.

Inconvénients: The deduplication is the part that's difficult to master. It's about as well done as any tool I've seen or tried but the logic for deduplicating can be quite tricky and you have to understand going in that no system is going to completely replace a person reviewing the records.

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Nicol M.
Email Marketing Manager
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Not a complete solution"

Commentaires: We had some issues in implementation that dragged on for months. Customer service was very responsive and helpful, but the product just wasn't a complete solution for both our CRM and email automation platform.

Avantages: RingLead does a decent job at restricting/preventing duplicates from being created in Salesforce.

Inconvénients: It is not a viable solution for preventing/deleting duplicates in Marketo.

Radu S.
Marketing Operations & Insights Manager
Internet, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Best Bulk Lead Upload Software out there"

Commentaires: Overall we are happy with it and although every year we review the market we couldn't find any software that would be better than RingLead.

Avantages: We are only using the Lead Upload functionality and for the past 3 years, we had no problem with this. Love the ability to custom match the imported data with the already existing data and the ability to create templates that can be used based on specific matching criteria.

Inconvénients: Nothing to mention here, we didn't have any problems with it.

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Philip M.
Salesforce Architect
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"A value-effective data integrity solution."

Commentaires: I am satified with our overall experience with Ringlead. As they have gone through growth stages and transitions, they maintained a solutions oriented approach. Our impression is that their support has improved as the platform functionalities grew, which we find is not typical in this arena.

Avantages: The Account and Contact merge functionality is something we find very helpful. It is much more effective than native merge functionality.

Inconvénients: Initially , we had issues with the deduplication functionality interfering with Contact synchronization on mobile

Paul E.
Sales Operations
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

"So Far so Good"

Commentaires: I have been using Ringlead since 6 months for multiples subjects. So far 0 bugs or real issues.
And the CS team is always there when need with answers.

Avantages: Every features i use are available on Salesforce, with a big difference. They are way simpler and faster to use on a daily basis.
Especially "Deduplication", "mass delete/update".
You can also work on both Sandbox and Production effortlessly and refresh the connection immediately.

Inconvénients: No big topic. The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating.
But that aside nothing.

Gerard O.
sales ops
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

"Great stuff"

Commentaires: it handles our lead routing process perfectly. good for deduping.

Avantages: Great for lead routing and processing. great.

Inconvénients: Interface is a little wonky. pretty cool though

Jordan B.
Marketing Analytics Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2020

"Data Quality Management Tool"

Avantages: RingLead is easy to use and setup rules to cleanse and enrich your CRM and MAP data.

Inconvénients: The account matching and previews of outcomes on list uploads can be improved.

• Publié le 17/06/2020
Jackie T.
Global Sales & Operations Mgr
Études de marché, 201-500 employés

"RingLead - Application"

Commentaires: We onboarded RingLead as a tool to help with the business cards that we got from conferences, but now it is a huge part of our Lead routing and management process. I've also been very very happy with the support we've gotten. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], always responds to us right away and sets up calls with more technical people if we need it. My team is able to resolve questions in less than a day - that is so critical to tight project deadlines we typically have. I'm the manager of all of the systems/platforms we have, and RingLead's support is some of the best we get and I have high standards! :) The support we get is definitely a key factor in why we would want to keep RingLead over another platform that does the same thing.

Avantages: One thing in particular, for the webform submissions, it is awesome to see what errors come up and all the detail that is provided. It makes me really confident in using Ringlead as a tool since we can easily trouble shoot and have a ton of visibility into the data flowing/not flowing through our forms. The interface makes it really easy for people who are not technical to set it up. DMS is so much better than the other interface you had - change is hard to manage, but the newer platform is great!

Inconvénients: I'm not a direct end user, but from what I have seen & heard from my team, the interface is really intuitive, so there isn't much to complain about.

Julia Z.
Salesforce Manager
E-learning, 51-200 employés

"Salesforce Admin Essential!!"

Commentaires: Ringlead's on-boarding and support is awesome. They schedule the time with you and make sure you are achieving what you need to achieve right from the beginning. They take the time to listen to suggestions and improvements while being highly responsive to any questions or emails. I have needed a few last minute meetings and they made it their priority to jump on a call with me; I super appreciated that.

Avantages: Ringlead's software has become an essential tool for me to manage and maintain our Salesforce instance. The power and control this tool provides is incredible. My favorite part of the product package is the mass updating function because with no stress or needing to download files to update values via excel and then send in with data loader, you can: set your criteria with ease, see the number of records in real-time that specific criteria involves, tell the system what to do for those records, update them all or only a select few (or none), and have the ability to download those CSV files for your records. Think of when you add a new default picklist value for a new or existing field; you can now mass update all the null values to this default value within in seconds. The amount of time I have saved in my everyday workload is so valuable, the tool pays for itself within a week of use!

Inconvénients: I honestly wish I just had more time to dedicate to all of the use cases. I don't have any complaints for what I do utilize.

Tim S.
mgr sales tools & analytics
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
    Sans note

"Flexible & Easy to Use"

Commentaires: RingLead is the platform we use to import all tradeshow / live event lists to our campaigns, and it is used to schedule duplicate resolutions across leads, accounts, and contacts. The platform has come a long way since pre-DMS.

Avantages: RingLead has made huge strides with the DMS platform and the tool is flexible enough to run matches on accounts, leads, contacts and leads:accounts and leads:contacts. The tool is easy to use for admins. Match criteria is expansive and flexible, and the Master + Surviving Field Rules are easy to define (and save as templates) to ensure that field and record retention is consistent.

Inconvénients: RingLead is a great tool, but there is one thing that bothers me: Intuitively, the way the matching rules are displayed as a cascade makes it seem as if it works like an "if" statement - where the first rules are evaluated first, and if false, then the next set of rules are evaluated. This is not the case; all of the rules are evaluated with the same level of priority. Right now - we would need to create separate de-duplication jobs to run strict, then moderate, then loose matching parameters. It would be HUGE to allow users to prioritize the match rules (i.e. give us an option to prioritize matching logic, ELSE everything will be evaluated at the same priority). Reporting is OK but could definitely be expanded to provide more detail.

Istvan E.
Revenue Ops
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/08/2020

"Gain control of your data"

Commentaires: My experience has been a very pleasant surprise. Keeping our org's data clean, I've been using Ringlead extensively for record deduping, lead to account matching, sales territory assignment, deleting redundant activity records and a whole lot of other tasks.

Avantages: Lots of features, seems like they've though about a lot of scenarios. I often find myself wanting to do something, I reach out to our contacts at Ringlead and they offer to walk me through the setup in a call. We're working with some Salesforce consultants and even they are surprised sometimes by the amount of flexibility Ringlead offers since they're used to doing everything by themselves. It is great when I feel in control of the data and with Ringlead I absolutely do!

Inconvénients: The tool is great but there are some things that would make my life easier:
- Number one feature that's missing is a simple list import via the batch API without doing any transformations/lookups on the data. The current import feature makes too many calls to the API so we cannot use it and have to pay for a very expensive alternative tool.
- Documentation could be improved a bit. I often need to talk with actual people to find answers.
- Please let me edit the time zone of the scheduling interface, none of our departments are located in the EDT timezone but the UI doesn't let me change it. Even better, corresponding times in different timezones I specify would be very helpful, especially since there's a 9 hour difference between our HQ and where I work.
- I'm having trouble understanding/remembering which tasks use the batch and which the SOAP API of SFDC. This could be shown in a prominent space in the UI or it would be great if Ringlead could estimate number of API calls used by executing a job.
- Failures to handle records could be displayed more prominently after a job runs and also why they failed.
- Please include the ability to filter records using a list upload.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par RingLead le 04/08/2020

Amazing feedback Istvan! We will put your suggestions into the product queue and get you an update shortly. Your feedback is amazing!

Chris H.
Sr. System Analyst
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2020

"Ringlead with Salesforce & Marketo"

Commentaires: Our experience with Ringlead has been very well over the years their support and customer success team are very helpful and engaged.

Avantages: Ringlead gives you the ability to create very robust deduplication rules that can be front facing as well as run in the background. You can also setup multiple rules which as a global company is helpful as these rules may differ by region. Lastly how you can choose a master is also very robust and gives you multiple levels of options on how to choose the Master record.

Inconvénients: I wish they would focus more on things they do really well and leave some of the light weight stuff (Mass update, Mass delete etc.) which most of these systems they integrate with offer for free. I wish they would focus on enrichment of records front facing and email validation (personal opionons)

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par RingLead le 04/08/2020

Hello, Chris. Thanks a ton for the good review. I saw that you mentioned you wished we would focus on enrichment and email validation. You don't have those features licensed but they are in the platform. I would like to offer you a free extended trial if you are open to it. Please reach out to me at john@ringlead.com if you are interested. Thanks again!

Josh D.
Salesforce Administrator
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

"Great Dedupe"

Commentaires: Extremely positive and great!

Avantages: Can deduplicate records easily outside of Salesforce as well as Mass Enrich

Inconvénients: Still use Visualforce for alot of the tools in SF which run into issues on objects with a large number of fields.

Scott P.
Head of CRM
Assurance, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Saves me several hours each week"

Commentaires: One of the first recommendations I make when working on a new Salesforce org is implementing a solution for data hygiene. For the past 5+ years recommendation is usually RingLead. Their pricing is inline with what they offer and their tool is customizable enough to fit most use cases.

Avantages: 1. Advanced matching criteria beyond any other solution I have used or evaluated.
2. Automated data hygiene tasks that you can trust.
3. Excellent communication from customer support.

Inconvénients: The support docs are not very helpful for new users. Much of the language used assumes that you already know their product inside and out. As an experienced user I can find what I need in them, but new users are often confused and will likely need to contact support for help.

Mark A.
Head of IT Business Systems
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"RingLead Clean & data hygiene"

Avantages: RingLean Clean is definitely at the top of best-in-class solutions for CRM data hygiene! The tool offers tons of flexibility to perform use cases around record deduplication as well as other data hygiene use cases. The fact that it can be used for other use cases outside of deduplication is one of the features that makes it deserving of best-in-class. The robustness of matching criteria configuration as well as logic to determine which fields on records to be merged "win" once the merge is complete is excellent.

Inconvénients: Clean job data filtering is somewhat limiting in that all records are selected based on the filter criteria. This functionality could be improved by including a filter for master data as well as a distinct filter for data that is eligible to be merged. The UI has a few quirks that can also be improved upon, but once you get the hang of it, it delivers results.

Director, Sales Operations
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2020

"Save Time Finding Duplicate Records"

Commentaires: We have definitely saved time using RingLead as it automates a large portion of the de-duplication process on accounts. It's great for complex organizations that will need multiple rules to identify the best matching accounts. What anyone considering a purchase of RingLead or similar product should know is that it's unlikely to solve all of your duplication problems, so you will need to weigh the cost and potential benefit accordingly.

Avantages: While RingLead has multiple functions, we primarily used it to identify duplicates before adding large lists from acquisitions into our Salesforce CRM. With the fuzzy logic and multi-step checks to identify the correct account matches, our team saved at least 50% of their time on list preparation using RingLead. For complex databases where there may be multiple accounts that could be matched and you need to select the right account, this definitely worked for us.

Inconvénients: Training the team on how to use this tool is critical, as changes are applied directly to Salesforce. While the tool is very easy to use, due to this potential risk you may need to have a more technical team managing how it is used to prevent data errors.

• Publié le 26/06/2020
Charles E.
Business Operations Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

"Ringlead Review"

Commentaires: Ringlead can do some of the more nuanced matching that is necessary for checking large lists against our existing Salesforce records. We use it to improve data Quality, mass list uploads, nightly automated cleanses, and record deduplication. We've scheduled nightly deduplication jobs to keep our data clean. Lead to account matching and conversion is a particularly helpful project to reduce duplicate accounts sales reps may create when hastily converting leads to contacts. Account matching criteria is especially important to do thoughtfully, and Ringlead has extensive matching criteria available right out of the box.

Avantages: Ringlead is very useful for maintaining data integrity. We run automated cleanups every night to merge duplicate records based on criteria we've determined to be strong indicators. They have matching rules available out of the box as well.

Inconvénients: Unable to create accounts and then associate them to campaigns within the same upload, similar to the functionality available for leads and contacts.

Nick B.
Sales Operations & Salesforce Admin
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"RingLead allows us to remove duplicates hourly and maintain data accuracy"

Commentaires: RingLead allows us to deduplicate our Lead records in Salesforce. We can compare against existing Leads, Contacts, or Person Accounts. There is flexible matching criteria and pretty thorough functionality. We're able to continue using our unique and highly duplicative lead creation method (given our unique B2C business context), and still keep a handle on our data accuracy. Our CSM is wonderful and helpful, and the app is very customizable. We have few if no issues, and I'm super pleased!

Avantages: With a very unique Lead creation setup, we have a problem of hundreds of duplicates per day - even when the Lead was converted to an Opportunity and Person Account already. RingLead allows us to deduplicate every hour and meaningfully address this problem so that we can continue to use Salesforce to track our top-of-funnel. I've been impressed with the capabilities - and the helpfulness of the Customer Success team in providing helpful ways to solve new challenges. I recommend this tool!

Inconvénients: A couple times our hourly deduplication stopped working without warning. I notified the CS team and they brought it to their Eng team. I believe they're working on a fix.

Justin C.
Marketing Operations Manager
E-learning, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"A great data quality solution for the data focused company"

Commentaires: From the sales team to customer success and support everyone has been a pleasure to work with. Great integrations with other data enrichment providers and a seamless with SaleForce.

Avantages: I can manage every part of my marketing and sales data process in one platform now.

Inconvénients: The design, UX/UI could definitely use an updated. Although the deign looks up to date, the overall experience could be enhanced. A UX update would make this product amazing. Not a showstopper by any means though.

Shelli W.
Sales Operations Analyst
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Ringlead is fixing our data issues!"

Commentaires: Ringlead has been amazing to work with. They are great people, very responsive and helpful.

Avantages: Ringlead is easy to setup and use from a basic standpoint, but still offers a lot of complex queries and functionality for those who want to do more. I feel more confident in my data and reports since we have acquired this program.

Inconvénients: There are some features that are really robust (which is awesome), but sometimes I feel overwhelmed using them. I am fairly new to the more robust features, but their customer service is amazing and always willing to help.

Director, Revenue Operations
Services d'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2020

"Great Data Management Tool to Streamline, Normalize, Deduplicate, and Mass Edit / Upload Data to CRM"

Commentaires: RingLead is a powerful data management platform that enables us to keep our data clean and normalized. It cuts back significant time to clean, update, and import data, that would normally take hours if not days to complete.

Avantages: Allows you to easily manage CRM data in bulk; improving overall hygiene, preventing duplicate records, and saving time from manual cleanup or data entry.

Inconvénients: Since RingLead is a powerful tool, setting up logic and understanding all the features and steps can be difficult to understand for some less technically-savvy users. Building logic can also be limited as you can't build custom logic (1 and (2 or 3) and 4), and have to build each scenario under different "or" statements. Also no ability to do cross-object referencing for field updating.

Ruth B.
Marketing Automation and Website Manager
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"Great for automating lead merging"

Avantages: It saves so much time if you're having to manually merge leads! RingLead developed an additional feature for us to meet our business needs! It's Marketo integration is easy to set up.

Inconvénients: Some of the logic can be confusing to set up but you figure it out with help from the implentation team. Certain features can't be used without a CRM like Salesforce. Not all of our scenarios are accounted for so I still have to manually merge some leads once a week but it's easier to do this within RingLead.

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Brandon T.
Administrator
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2020

"Ringlead can help you clean up your mess"

Commentaires: Great, they were very helpful, it was easy to use.

Avantages: Ringlead allows you to merge custom and standard objects in Salesforce. It is easy to configure and setup. It allows to to merge and maintain the history of fields you deem necessary.

Inconvénients: The only limitation we ran into is the amount of time it takes to run jobs. When we ran into this customer service with Ringlead quickly stepped in and added the filters we found necessary to filter our jobs down to the records we wanted to merge.

Onttu L.
Director of CRM
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2020

"It works well for business"

Commentaires: Its been a very good fit for our lead business.

Avantages: Allows us to keep our leads clean and prospects flowing.

Inconvénients: Refreshing the connection often seems harder then it should be

• Publié le 22/06/2020