En savoir plus sur Stacker

Un portail qui exploite vos données. Connectez Airtable ou Google Sheets pour bénéficier d'un portail instantané permettant d'impliquer vos clients et votre équipe.

En savoir plus sur Stacker

No-code / WYSIWYG makes interface design constrained. Pricing plans aren't friendly if apps need to be deployed at scale (say, client-facing project trackers).

Stacker - Notes

Stacker a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 38 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Stacker ?

Director (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Finally, UI for Airtable

Commentaires : It has allowed us to give controlled access to our Airtable database to the outside world.

Stacker is a brilliant platform to transform your existing Airtable database into a portal which can be accessed by internal or 3rd party users. We love the platform because it allows us to get 3rd party access to a very limited part of our database. Also, it helps us cut costs on Airtable licences since our internal staff can use it too.

First of all the UI -albeit very clean, needs a few advanced functions like custom action buttons, multi-layered navigation etc. But the stacker team seems to be very active in releasing new features fairly often, so hopefully these features are on the horizon. Also, it's not the cheapest thing to run -at 300usd per month for per each multi-role portal.

Alternatives envisagées : Glide et AppSheet

Pourquoi passer à Stacker : We love Airtable - and stacker was pretty much the only real option for us to achieve the goal of allowing other people access our database in a secure, controlled fashion.

Alyssa
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Stellar company with lots of growth planned

Commentaires : This software has completely changed our daily operations. Support is always helpful when we need it. I can’t rave about it enough.

This product allows us to build systems for our team and our clients, rather than forcing our clients to adjust their expectations to what traditional software allows.

There are some key features and functionality missing but these doesn’t concern me, as the stacker team is constantly gathering feedback and rolling out new features.

Alternatives envisagées : Yardi Breeze et Buildium

Pourquoi choisir Stacker : Stacker allowed us to outline exactly what our clients need, and deliver that. No other option gave that capability.

Logiciel antérieur : AppFolio Property Manager

Pourquoi passer à Stacker : We were excited about the customer experience we could build and the operational efficiency.

Robb
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Good, not great. Softr is kicking their butts.

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been a good experience overall. The software has given me abase product, and that is worth a lot! And I have had good experience with support. It didn't start off great, but their support has improved significantly. It's limitations are significant, but the core functionality has given me what I needed the most.

I have been able to create a solid MVP that supports our business.

Starting out and needing support, all of their materials are outdated. They were not communicating with their users. Their support was very slow. In recent weeks they have seemed to come to life with a little more activity, some new feature releases, but they seem to be lagging compared to their competitors.

Alternatives envisagées : Softr

Pourquoi passer à Stacker : I actually chose both. I am evaluating both. Softr is better in so many ways. But there are a few key areas where Stacker wins for me. I expect to continue to use both for different purposes, at least for the next quarter or so.

Ryan
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Good tool if you need specific feature sets and are okay with limited styling

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We chose Stacker because at the time it was the best option of what was available. It has some nice features and what they have is well executed, I just feel that it's expensive for what it is as a small team tool. If we were a large organization the cost would be trivial, but we only use it for our small team, not the whole company. However, while they are developing the platform, we are waiting for Airtable's Interfaces platform to catch up for us to switch. The release of new features by Stacker is pretty slow compared to Airtable's releases; so we aren't committing to an annual plan and instead doing month to month so we can jump to Airtable which we already pay for and it is a better value.

It got our concept up and running pretty quickly and the logins of users is simple. I do like that they're adding in new data sources, which has potential in the future.

The cost of their tiers and features is very high for what you get, a lot of what seems like should be part of a basic set of features for any paid plan, you need to go to the highest level plan.

Alternatives envisagées : Airtable et Softr

Pourquoi passer à Stacker : At the time it had a feature set that aligned better with our use case, the UI looked a bit nicer too.

Mike
Head of Digital (Pays-Bas)
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

Build your own custom portal in an hour. Amazing value, product & organization

Commentaires : Stacker has been a major succes story for us so far. We ran a very unsuccesful software project to create a custom portal that already was 6 months late and a lot of money over budget with no working product in sight. Within a month we redesigned a more feature rich portal that's more a lightweight ERP then a read-only site with a lot of custom features and an amazing UX for a small price. I absolutely love Stacker and I'm a strong believer of their team and leadership. Their innovation speed is impressive and I'm very curious on where they stand in a year time. Signed,
One happy customer

- Ease of use - Low price - Brandable - Feature rich - Innovation speed - Customer support - Listening to users

- It's hard to keep up with my rising expectations but they are pulling it off. What's lacking are more advanced custom features like scheduling but overall they really are in a great space.

Alternatives envisagées : Airtable

Pourquoi choisir Stacker : Innovation speed and cost

Pourquoi passer à Stacker : Highly customizable, brandable, better UX, more control over usage & rights, better adoption by users

Kaleb
Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

The Perfect Solution

The ability to integrate with Stacker, and build out a database in any way I needed. The ability to link sheets with each other has helped to boost productivity and efficiency in my day to day operations immensely.

The communication functionality seems glitchy and needs refined. I love that each page has a communication thread linked to it. This will help with client communications, though right now we are still using email for communications since this feature still needs a lot of work.

Luis
VO of Operations (République dominicaine)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Awesome product

Commentaires : Im able to guve my team a front end solution to my system. Theyre not very techy so the ease of use for them is great.

Excellent front end solution. I knew exactly what I needed and Stacker helped me realize it without having to learn code.

Would love for some new features. Nonetheless i see theyre adding more every day which is great.

Alternatives envisagées : Airtable

Pourquoi passer à Stacker : Airtable is great but i used it as the backend.

Scott
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Small Business on Steroids

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is excellent. 8.5/10! (it can always be better, right?) However, I find everything from the support, the interface, communication, continuous updates all make it my favorite app to use when building solutions and portals for employees and customers.

As someone that loves spreadsheets, I am often alone when it comes to building, maintaining and using them. Stacker's front-end tools make building task management/workflow/data collection easy, and it never fails to impress the users. I can build an app out of a spreadsheet in a matter of minutes and it's already a better way for customers, employees and others to work together.

The lack of real-time updates between stacker & airtable. Next, and I'll admit I am still exploring this, but it would be nice to have more CSS/style options. Lastly, documentation is scattered and usually not very clear. I find it easier to just start playing with it, rather than reading the documentation, if there is any.

Dida
Business Operations (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Stacker for the Win!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

We are a lighting repair and custom build company that works with sophisticated interior design firms on collectable and expensive antique lighting. With a unique service and B2B customer base, our old world business needed an update. We went from managing all the important design details and moving parts on packets of paper to Stacker and it has been a dream. Of course, it took some investment to get everything the way we want it but customers and employees have been happy with the change. Thank you Stacker team for always being available to work through things that come up. I would recommend Stacker to other businesses for sure.

It can take some time to load so be sure to design yours with your internet speed in mind.

Duane
Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

One year on stacker pro

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been pretty solid. We experienced a lot of slowness after the upgrade from classic. I'm running out of rows in AirTable and Postgres isn't ready yet, so it looks like I will have to leave the platform.

The product is simple to use. Part of that is lack of features and part of that is the design.

The speed of development is extremely slow compared to competitors.

Founder (Suisse)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great tool. Would love some more core functionality.

Commentaires : Providing a branded product to our clients. Airtable is great to quickly roll out a product but Stacker is the only way to brand that product.

Aside from the core "customizable web interface to airtable" (which is amazing) being able to assign roles for visibility and permissions is great. It allows us to offer a streamlined product that isn't possible directly on airtable. Our biggest feedback pain point before we switched to Stacker was that airtable was too complex - you could hide fields but they were still there to confuse users.

Scaling is hard. With multiple clients running our workflow on Stacker it is impossible to keep all instances current. Whenever a change/fix/upgrade is made to our workflow then all of the client instances need to be updated manually. If, for example, a new feature is make available on Stacker to customise headers in the list summary view then this needs to be applied to all views on all client instances. Some sort of templating/version control is critical to making this work properly. It would be great to have more control over the interface. Include links/embeds to non Stacker items in navigation etc. Not having rich text editor is almost a deal breaker. This means we can't offer a way to edit content within Stacker but have to bounce people away to gdocs etc.

Lawyer (Canada)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

An Easy Way to Transform Your Airtable into a User-Friendly App

Commentaires : I use Stacker as a client portal for my law firm. Data is stored and managed by the firm in Airtable, and is shared with clients through Stacker. Stacker makes it easy for clients to sign up for an account and access their specific data. The granular permissions are very helpful for this. Stacker is constantly working on updates, has a clear public roadmap, and has been very receptive to comments, questions and feature requests.

Airtable is awesome at storing, managing and transforming data. It is not awesome at sharing that data on a limited basis with third parties. Not only is the standard Airtable difficult for non-Airtable users to access, it is also very difficult to limit what you share. This is why I love the permissions features of Stacker. It allows me to share EXACTLY what I want my users to see from my Airtable data. It also does this in a user-friendly way (both on the development side and the user side).

The pricing of the higher level tiers is a little steep. If you're starting out with relatively few users, it can be very expensive. Once you have a few hundred users, the pricing becomes more manageable.

Mario
CEO (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

If you have a database or a datasheet, you can have a web in hours with Stacker.app

Commentaires : I've got 3 web running in production and for the last 6 mounths, i've got 0 incidents, 20 or more releases that improve the product, and i'm really happy...I'm thinking in other projects, and i'm sure that i will use them

The better feature is that you don't need to create and manage the signup and login. Incredible fast to create a MVP that works. Extremely easy to use and to improve your web. This amazing team rollout a lot of features that users propose. Incredible support. Very proud of use Stacker.app

For me, the 2 features that must be developed is (they are working on at this review) i) live sync of data ii) public access (without signup)

Matt
Founder (Hong Kong)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

The best tool to make bespoke systems for your business

Commentaires : We have made Stacker a part of our day to day routine because it's so easy to build a workflow bespoke to your needs and follow a process without it feeling forced or clumsy. It's saved us hours of switching between spreadsheets and trying to control versions of documents.

Stacker integrates with Airtable to provide a powerful way to allow you to collect and use your data more effectively. It's easy to get started and the support team are first class. You can create a portal for your teams or clients that's easy to maintain and easy to use.

There are some limitations on the formatting of information that they are working on. It's hard to add any visualisation of your data for dashboard reporting, but the team are working hard to improve these areas.

Harsha
Application Engineer (Inde)
Services d'information, 201-500 employés

Unique collaboration tool for document managing and file sharing

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is very easy to update and we can easily trust this particular site which helps in storing managing the team Data.

The instant collaboration between the teams and file sharing with minimum code language it's very helpful. The templates available is helpful for current management. Creation and design of the forms is very easy and the interface is very helpful.

The filter options can be improved so that it will be helpful for the user. The version control of this platform is quite complicated to work and it takes little time.

Jason
General Partner (Canada)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 201-500 employés

Finally a portal solution for Airtable

Commentaires : Amazing. We have numerous bespoke dashboards and a growing list of user roles we couldn't have implemented without Stacker.

We are heavy, heavy users of airtable with a large group of stakeholders that need access to the data contained in our airtables. Stacker finally provides a solution that allows us to share data without over or under sharing and having to structure workarounds to airtables limited permissioning. We have now finally been able to roll out several solutions that we couldn't have previously done without Stacker.

Nothing so far. They move fast in development and are constantly rolling out new features.

Adam
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Very powerful, very new, couldn’t live without it

Commentaires : I’m pretty happy with Stacker. I wish I had gone to play with all the new features and functions!

Stacker is incredibly useful at getting you to market quickly with a CRM (public and internal) backed by Airtable databases. The feature set has almost doubled in the few months I’ve been using it.

I think the price point is a bit high, but it’s certainly been a great help to getting us live without heavy internal development work.

Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Excellent Self Setup Database Solution for Consulting Firms

Commentaires : This is a fantastic product that has helped to streamline our operations both internally and externally with our clients.

It was extremely easy to setup a front-end website for each of our clients using this system. It enabled us to easily develop on our existing system, while customizing for each particularly client. Clients are super happy with the easy to use interface as well.

It is still developing (so some features haven't been launched yet), but they do a great job of letting you know a rough roadmap. Hope to see more expanded features down the road.

Jon
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Exactly What We Were Looking For

We run a lot of our company's processes through Airtable and we have been looking for a solution for a long time that would allow our clients to interact with our data in a controlled manner. Stacker was exactly what we had been looking for. It was easy to set up, easy to build, and has pretty very seamless for our clients.

I'd love if data retrieval was at a faster interval than 15 minutes and I wish there were just a few more features to be able to customize the portal to create a better user experience.

CEO (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

The missing piece of Airtable and other data bases

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall an excellent piece of software but the roadmap needs to take the UI aspect to another level in terms of flexibility and quality of design.

The new version is excellent and provides a user access system and GUI around Airtable (and other) data sources that makes building web applications so easy.

Stacker is quite expensive, especially for a single app, but if you are planning to build multiple apps it's ok. The UI functionality is still limited and needs to be improved for mobile among other things.

Alexandar
CTO (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés

World class directory website made in less than a day

I have a database on Airtable that hosts a lot of product information. Connecting with Stacker was a natural extension to show all the information in an organized and beautiful way to clients. It took minutes to start and one day to make a state of the art layout that ensures information is organized and easy to understand. Stacker can do almost everything Airtable can do. It's easy to update and a great way to get an MVP going! The team on Stacker is reliable in stressful situations. You can trust that your site will be up and if anything happens they will fix it ASAP. This makes me very peaceful as I know I'm in good hands!

There are a lot of features that I know the Stacker team is working on. Such as conditionality, intercom, and payment. I wish these features were available today.

Max
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Key part of our no code stack

Commentaires : We started using them early on - almost a year ago - and have had no major issues. Support has been wonderful when we needed help.

Stacker solves such a huge need for us. We've been able to create a client-facing portal for our users without writing a line of code.

There are still a number of features that I'm looking forward to, but they've implemented a transparent process of user feedback. I'm able to upvote features that I'd like to see added.

Matt
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Awesome Customer Portal Tool

Commentaires : We used to send important docs via email. They would get lost, or buried down in the email chain, requiring rework.
Now, we just send users to the portal.

Showing users their data (and only their data) is hard, but Stacker makes it easy. Without having to do any of the heavy lifting of creating a system to permission my users, I'm able to focus on the pieces of the user experience that matter - creating a simple way for my customers to see all of their relevant data within a few clicks.

I was an early(ish) user, so the pool of other portals that I could "emulate" was limited. Now, there are many more examples to look to, but every Stacker admin needs to think deeply about how they want their users to interact with the app that they build.

Wes
Owner (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

The solution i've been waiting for

Commentaires : It would be hard to be any better.

Our project database had 4 years of development in Airtable and sheets; the obvious answer here is compatibility.

There are a few weird bugs - having to embed share urls instead of embed blocks; some permissions quirks i wish could be streamlined - but everything works very straightforward and is user friendly to implement. Anything that has felt like a bug stacker's team has jumped on *immediately* to diagnose and they've implemented fixes within hours on multiple issues i've raised.

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator (Algérie)
Édition, 11-50 employés

There's no better software than the one you make yourself

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's very good platform to create internal or DTC tools/apps without costing small start-up an arm or leg to make what they needs.
It really helped my clients dropped the need to outsource the development, managed to validating the ideas fast and even upskill their workforce.

The ability to import the data from several sources. And the automation.

The fact that you can't launch what you have built without subscribing to one of their paid plans

Alternatives envisagées : Bubble

Pourquoi choisir Stacker : Clients projects.

Logiciel antérieur : Glide