En savoir plus sur PSOhub

Enfin, augmentez votre productivité avec le logiciel de gestion de projet tout-en-un.

En savoir plus sur PSOhub

Non disponible

Non disponible

PSOhub - Notes

5,0
4,9
4,9

PSOhub a reçu une note globale de 4.8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 8 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PSOhub ?

René D.
René D.
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Handige totaaloplossing voor project management, urenregistratie, taakmanagement en facturatie!

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Alles in één pakket. Ik hoef geen andere softwarepakketten te gebruiken. Recurring invoices zijn ideaal; administratie kost me bijna geen tijd meer. Automatische urenregistratie is geweldig. Tijdregistratie kost me nu nog maar 10 minuten per maand.

Geen nadelen wat mij betreft. Software is compleet.

Alternatives envisagées : Asana et Teamwork

Pourquoi choisir PSOhub : PSOhub integreert met HubSpot en bood een totaaloplossing.

Logiciel antérieur : monday.com et Exact for CRM

Pourquoi passer à PSOhub : Integratie met HubSpot. Daarnaast hielp de 1-op-1 Quick Setup mij snel te starten.

Åsa F.
Business Process Director (Suède)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Full control of your projects!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great support, they understand my needs and support with help immediately when I need it.

Very user friendly, easy to navigate. I got support when setting it all up, but with the help section I could have easily done it myself. Integration with HubSpot is perfect as I manage my prospects in HubSpot and connect with PSOHub as soon as it gets closer to become a deal. This means I manage the entire project, from before customer signature to delivery and support, in one single login. It is free to use for smaller businesses like mine, but I can easily upgrade as soon as I need to. I can do time tracking directly from Outlook to keep control of time spent per customer or project.

So far, I haven't seen any consequences yet.

Andy Y.
Director & CoOwner (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Great when linked in with other business software

4 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall good and great support, if you have an issue or a bug they fix things fast.

Integration with Hubspot and quick books is functional enough to do the job without being overly complex. the product is evolving and maturing and is of good value.

I don't like the licensing model, I want to be able to mix and match licenses for a basic user with a more complex user. Don't like that if I commit to the Rise level that is all I can buy, I just want to buy licenses for time and task users at the basic level and mix and match, not feasible at the moment. Please fix this!

Anneloes M.
Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Very Convenient

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The tool has really helped us become more efficient. With PSOhub I can easily manage our projects. It has great features to help me track, scope, and budget.

This tool is very intuitive and well-integrated with other programs (like HubSpot). The customer support team is great! They have always been very helpful. In addition, they regularly add new features and improvements. I highly recommend PSOhub!

There not much to write in this section. Maybe the slightly higher cost than some alternatives, but don't let this scare you away. After the free trial, it'll be clear that it's worth the extra money to use something that will save you lots of time (and thereby expenses).

Guido T.
Managing Director (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The perfect projectmanagement software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : PSOhub is next level projectmanagement software that helps us to improve the revenues of projects

PSOhub is really next level projectmanagement software. All data of HubSpot is directly available in PSOhub after the deal and we can start a project in PSOhub in a couple of minutes. The easy timetracking functionality is better than all the other options that are available. As Managing Director I see the performance of all project in a clear managing dashboard.

Connection PSOHub to HubSpot / Time tracking / Project dashboards

Sabrina R.
Business Unit Director (Irlande)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

A must-have HubSpot solution for marketing agencies

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As both a HubSpot-user and a HubSpot Partner Agency, PSOhub has provided Salted Stone with the much-needed solutions to improve how we track our projects and service our clients. Our internal systems for project management, time tracking, and invoicing no longer feel siloed.

Seamless integrations with our entire tech stack. Familiar interface for HubSpot users and great onboarding resources got our organisation up and running in no time.

We still need to use tools like PandaDoc for contract management, Teamwork for project management and time tracking, and Quickbooks for invoicing. But PSOhub brings it all together and makes these systems more visible on the contact records in HubSpot.

Sven E.
Manager Operations (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great addition to Hubspot

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It helps me to manage multiple projects at the same time and will tell me if we if we stay within the agreed budgets for my clients.

The tool is easy to use and the integration with Hubspot is outstanding. It gives us the opportunity to manage our projects, contracts and billing clearly and transparantly within one application.

I can't name a big disadvantage of the tool as it has all the functionalities I need.

Maikel T.
Teamlead (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great software to manage projects

4 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

PSOhub enables me to keep track of my team's time and expenses of various projects in a way to no other software i've used does. Especially like the amount of projects i can quite easily keep an eye on. Besides this I use PSOhub to keep track of the utilization of the team and individual team members.

Getting all your projects into PSOhub can be a bit of a hassle. It takes a long time and the software takes some getting used to. However i've seen PSOhub improve a lot over time.

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com