15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Designrr

Créez des e-books, des rapports, des livres blancs et des lead magnets pour atteindre plus de personnes, développer votre audience et votre chiffre d'affaires.

En savoir plus sur Designrr

Great integration and easy to use tools and that helps a lot.

I struggled at first with doing basic things such as moving paragraphs up and down a page or I ended up with a double set of Table of Contents.

Designrr - Notes

Designrr a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 189 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Designrr ?

Eugene
Network Administrator

Important for the Right Person

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
CEO (Canada)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

Old Goat learning new Teck

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It think its great... It is maybe to early to comment in more detail as I just started using the product and being an old goat that me longer to learn its functions.

Easy to work with. Still learning my way around.

Managing the image Library... but it is probably that I hv not learned to navigate it properly. I wish there was a middle option between 97 and 297 per year pkg. also most people do not understand the credit system... I used up mine just learning how it all works... now my only option is 300 bucks and who knows is those credits will be enough for a year. There are much cheaper options so I do think a better pricing systems nn to be looked at. Just my humble opinion. US older folks have income limitations.

Réponse de l'équipe de PageOneTraffic

le mois dernier

Hi John, Many thanks for your review. As always we're use feedback to improve the product (as we have continued todo since 2016). The media library has been reworked, so its faster, accessible from the dashboard as well as inside the editor. Regarding credits for Wordgenie usage, there no need to upgrade to the Premium plan ($297/yr) just for more credits. You can get more for just $17 one time payment. We've also reduce the number of credits needed for ebooks so you can do more for less. Anyway - I do appreciate the feedback as always. Paul, CEO

Danielle
Danielle
Video Editor and Social Media Content Creator (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Not quite as good as it sounds

Commentaires : My client wanted me to create lead magnets based on her blog posts. Desginrr has been a big help. The first ebook was was manageable to create in Canva, but the next one was going to be a lot of work to paste everything into Canva. I thought there must be an easier way, and soon discovered Designrr. It sounded like just what we needed, and they had special deal for lifetime access. My client eagerly paid for it and I started learning the ropes. They sent out a series of email tutorials to help me get started, plus they have tutorials and a help center right inside the app. It's a bit of a learning curve but my client has been happy with the results.

Designrr makes it super simple to import content from blog posts just by inserting the URL. Then you can edit the content in Drafts before importing it into a project. You can also easily combine multiple blog posts into one project, with each post as its own separate chapter. I love that Designrr automates things like page numbering and Table of Contents and distributing text across pages. If you got the layout of a particular page just the way you want it, you can lock it, so it won't accidentally be disturbed as you shift content on other pages around. You can upload your own images or pull from their ample stock photo library. You can also create folders - for instance, to group all images related to a certain project. Another cool feature is that you can have words automatically wrap around the image OR you can move it freely wherever you want - for example, if you have extra white space you want to "decorate." The finished ebook is very visually appealing.

Designrr has quite a bit of a learning curve - but of course I had to pick a complex project for my first one ;-) When I create the Table of Contents, it changed the formatting (font and color) of the chapter headings inside the book. Word wrap doesn't seem to apply to icons like it does for images. You can do limited image editing such as cropping but when you save the edit it makes a copy - which is good - but two things about that are not so great. One, it puts the copy in the main image folder not the folder with the original image. Two, I have a hard time telling the images apart by the thumbnails. For instance, if I have a square version and a vertical version they are not easily distinguishable by their thumbnails, and I don't see any way to mark them by file name or tag or something. Also, in the image editing window, the editing tools cover up part of image. I have to Zoom out my browser to be able to see most of the image. Choosing templates and dimensions is a bit confusing. We prefer the 16:9 landscape format. Designrr seems to go by inches like for a printed book. Since people use Designrr for both print books and PDF lead magnets, having page dimensions for both uses would be helpful. You can't paste text directly into a text box; you can only type into it. Consequently, if you want to add a block of text longer than a few words or a sentence, that can be a bit cumbersome.

Réponse de l'équipe de PageOneTraffic

le mois dernier

Hi Danielle, Many thanks for your feedback, it's really helpful. As you quite rightly point out - many customers come from Canva to Designrr for ebooks, because we're a purpose built book platform as opposed to Canva where you have to do everything page by page..which takes forever. Paul CEO

Sagi
CEO (Israël)
Design, 11–50 employés

Great ebook creator that has come a long way

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love this app and I think that it's underpriced for sure! I use it once or twice per month, and I love that they keep adding more functionality (like AI recently). As a designer they also created great looking templates which have not been there before, and I notice constant improvements and addons that help me in my day to day work.

I love the effectiveness of being able to write ebooks that serve as lead gens so quickly. The face that I can turn every one of my articles into ebooks or sometimes even podcasts. Now with the new AI tool I wrote a full ebook in like 5 mins.

The ebook editor has its bugs, but they've come a long way in fixing them and their support really helps.

Juan
Coach (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

You get what you pay for in the lifetime deals

Commentaires : To me it is a hit and miss relationship. It has some nice features to create ebooks and self-publish but their interface bugs can make the experience unpleasant. Some people love it...others get annoyed.

I like the available conversion for kindle format and other digital book formats. The newly added 3D cover option is also useful (I'm not sure if this is available in the basic plan) I like the drag and drop functionality and the ability to import from word documents. The more convenient features are available in their agency plan which is an annual subscription but I don't see a need for it.

It's a little clunky at times. Frequently, I have to go read the html code in order to get it to do what I want to do. It is sold as a plug and play type approach but I have found it frustrating at times when the user interface starts bugging out. The feature to edit all similar elements or just the selected elements, can be buggy at times and sometimes the changes don't stick. It has gotten better over time but I, sometimes, feel like it would be easier to just publish a pdf using MS Word.

Yadah
Educator (Irlande)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

eBook Creation Made Easier

Commentaires : After grabbing the lifetime deal for the basic account and upgrading to the monthly subscription for the pro account I have been slowly learning the system and utilizing the features more and more. It's definitely a learning curve, but the quality of the product is definitely brilliant.

It's impressive the number of formats you can upload to the Designrr site and it will create a beautiful ebook for you within a few minutes. You can insert blogs, PDF's, Word Documents and even Facebook posts and you'll get a uniform and great product created with the tap of a few keys. The flipbook Generator is one of the features I use the most and it's so powerful for marketing purposes to have the 3D mockup generator of your product that gives clients the ability to envision how the ebook would look in their hands, on their table. The stock images available to use are varied and quality, instantly elevating the overall look of your ebook. There are hundreds of font choices and tiny miniscule editing changes that can be made to ensure the end product is exactly how you want it to look. The transcription option is fantastic for those who utilise a lot of video in their business.

It is a major learning curve! If you're used to the basic functionality of Canva the Designrr is going to frustrate the heck out of you until you learn where things are situated and how to go about editing each section. It can be a very time-consuming learning curve. There could be more tutorials available and the tutorials should be easier to find.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Knowing your purpose? Its the tool for you! Not knowing? Consider it.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I enjoy it, and I use it when I have a purpose to use it. Unlike canva, it also is very good at understanding we don't have too much time to spend fighting the formatting battle. They are very good at sort of merging the Microsoft Office experience with the Canva experience.

This software is great for individuals that have already done a lot of writing or publishing and want to utilize their work and combine it into a document, book, or email funnel catch. It has some great features like import from your blog that make things so much easier than standard and tedious "copy and paste" that is still after so many years the norm.

It feels dated. The template designs are a little older, and unless you know what you want to do with it, it isn't like canva where it can help you determine that. It also is limited to its lane. That is sad, since it has so much potential, and could very easily become the next canva or adobe suite.

Scott
Head Guru (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Designrr, make you ebook with better is best!

Commentaires : Quick to use, easy to edit, but new helpful features means I would need to update my knowledge of Designrr before each use. Great results with no effort and no graphic designer needed. Out put to various formats including Kindle if you get the pro version.. I recommend you get the Pro version, I feel its worth it. Overall a great way to get the best results for your ebook publishing with out all the hassles.

I liked most is that it makes my eBooks look great without all the crap and hassle I have had to go though before. I'm not a graphic designer so having something that makes my work good right out of the gate is very cool indeed!

This is being developed with new features and so I found I had to change to way I worked with it so I can use the new features. Not really a con, a benefit that I get new helpful features but I would have to either watch the tutorial video about the new feature or mess around and figure it out.. easy but it keeps changing.

James
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Designrr software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : it has been absolutely wonderful, and I plan to renew to more credits as there are many books inside of me waiting to come out.

helped me create my book in record time. all i really had to do was check the information and add or subtract from it.

it took some time to see how it reacts and works so unfortunately i used about 30000 credits, but they give you 100000 credits to start.

Lynnie
CEO (Australie)

CEO - Author + Online course + membership

Commentaires : The help from Designrr is amazing.

The product is so easy to use, even for my old non-tech head. I have a VA to help with most of my tech work. However, I can use this product without any outside help.

Integration was a breeze. I have not had any problems with this software. Has fulfilled my business requirements.

Robin
Author, Love Coach, Motivational Speaker, & Engineer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Surprisingly, AWESOME!!!

Commentaires : I am a first-time author and have been in public/motivational speaking for years. I was asked at many of my book signings if a digital version of my book was available. Hearing that once was enough to make me investigate my options, but multiple requests moved me to make it happen sooner rather than later. Designrr has made this process easy and inspired me to create more material to publish for my readers. Thank you Designrr for meeting and exceeding my expectations!

The conversion process from my original medium form to the myriad of Designrr options is smooth and easy, as it should be. The number of unexpected features is exciting and caused me to dive deeper into the tool and look for more ways to create more material to publish. This is a game-changer and has inspired me to be more active and less stressed about my upcoming new releases.

Finding formatting options was a challenge and using fonts that are in the original document didn't get converted or made available as editable fonts.

MamaRed
Owner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplifies layout & sharing in different formats

Commentaires : I've been around the tech areas since the 80s and have never seen such amazing support from a company, especially given the low price point...$27 with lifetime support is something I've been awed at many times. The annual subscription price is extremely low when you consider the regular updates and the support team. They frequently do webinars and calls that discuss the overall topics of layout, design, tips, tricks, and techniques...again, something I've rarely seen at this price point. I've got layout tools that cost upwards of $1000/seat and can barely get an answer to a question!

Designrr is a great tool for creating relatively short ebooks, PDF files, Kindle books, and flipbooks. As someone who has done page layout and formatting since the early days of desktop publishing, knowing which tool to use for what purpose is essential. Each format requires specific tweaks to make it work properly for the intended platform and using Designrr has been helpful in creating content upgrades, PDF files, and flipbooks from properly formatted source text. By that, I mean source files that are properly tagged (e.g., using styles in Word and in Google docs) and ready for import into the final layout. It is not, and never was as far as I can tell, meant to be everything for everybody for every purpose. I love that I can have links within the content, create a CTA, store chunks of text to be used in multiple places (short bio anyone?), use branding elements like my logo, font, and colors. I also love that I can download the formatted files to any drive I want, share the files in multiple places, and create content upgrades to go along with blog posts and training courses. I did purchase the upgrade because I wanted (and use) the AI transcription services and import more formats.

Initially, I was a bit frustrated because of the features I thought were available...when I had a discussion with the support team, I realized I had placed Designrr in the wrong category and was trying to use it as a long document layout tool. Once I developed a better understanding of the "right fit" for the tool, I was golden.

Eve
Teacher/Program Creator (Canada)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Keeping the Eyes on YOU

Commentaires : What is hard to believe, is that there are real people to talk to when I truly can't make something work. That is a real Wow factory!

Placing a professional element upon the sharing of information and learning puts my products above the competition. It adds interest and dimension. It is easy to up date and change.

Some of the details for creating from a typed input can be tedious. I don't want to copy from a blog for all my creations and want to create from scratch into the program. This element works but refinement may make it much faster!

Milissa
Coach (Canada)

Why I Love Designrr

Commentaires : I am so happy that I found Designrr. It was exactly what I had been looking for and at an affordable price with easy startup and quick results. If you want a product that is easy to use, quick to help you produce great content and at an affordable price, I highly recommend Designrr. Oh, and you will be surprised when you receive regular email tips on using Designrr and information on other added enhancements . That was an added bonus I had not expected with this product, so thank you Designrr!

What I like about Designrr is that it is very affordable, simple, easy and straightforward - I was up and running in minutes! The Standard Designrr gives you the ability to import and edit your own content in 9+ different ways and to upload your own images for your project so you have the flexibility to create whatever you want. I use it to create Tips, E-books and Articles quickly and easily with a professional cover and customized look for my business. The built in Content and Index formatting means that I spend less time and effort creating, formatting and producing my projects and more time on my business.

This is the perfect product to get started and use quickly, however, there are other features I now want to use in Pro Designrr to give me even more flexibility. The Standard Designrr will not allow me to merge content to create a longer Article or E-book as this is available in the Pro Designrr. There are some limitations around the number of uploads you can do, both in the importing of content, and in the uploading of images but this can be overcome by upgrading to the Pro Designrr edition.

Tiffany
Publisher (Canada)
Édition, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Infuriating

Commentaires : 100% hated it. I'd ask for my money back if I knew where to start. Never want to bother with this program again. As far as creating PDFs are concerned, Microsoft Word is a thousand times more efficient. Even Canva is a better option.

Nothing. There was literally nothing I liked about it. From the moment I opted to try this software, I spent twenty minutes of my life trying to get to the checkout page being upsold one thing after another I wasn't interested in. I should have known then to cut bait and get out.

95% of the time you drag an element to your document, it doesn't take. So you're left clicking and dragging repeatedly until it does what it's supposed to. I selected "apply to all elements" or whatever it says, yet specifically for headers, it never took, leaving me to go through and apply headers to each and every page of the document. No option to apply a drop cap, which is a style choice, but something a lot of people prefer in creating eBook content. I hate that the paragraphs are spaced apart and the options to change that are limited. A lot of ebook retailers will reject books with excessive white space, so this is another frustrating feature. Also, if you have a long paragraph, this program won't split it, but instead moves it to a new page. That leaves you with a bunch of half-full pages because it's moved the content onto the next. I'm not sure if it fixes that issue in a reflowable format, but I'm not wasting my money to find out.

Anael
Owner (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

I love it! Will never be without it

Commentaires : I don't have to hire a graphic designer for covers, or have home-made looking covers for eBooks and reports. Designrr elevates everything I put out in print . It's like gift wrapping everything you send to your clients. I'm so proud to use it. I don't spend hours wondering how it will be received. The recipient knows right away the care you put into communicating with them with the level of documents you can create with this awesome software.

So easy to use. I love the 3D covers. Everything I put out is excellent and professional. I no longer send "just a PDF" as a report. It really gives you that professional edge that I believe puts you at the top of your profession when communicating with your clients and client offers.

There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. This software is just what we all need in this digital age.

Heather
Food Inclusivity Mentor (Danemark)
Restaurants, Auto-entrepreneur

Lifetime plan was good value but it is not clear what is excluded

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I purchased the lifetime low-cost plan because I wanted a digital flipbook to sell on my website. It has fullfilled it's role well but on an one going basis I use it very little. It has higher priced plans which appeal but I'm not a massive business, I only need the occassional thing so the pricing/packages do not match my needs or I'd likely use it more.

I created a flipbook to sell on my website, mock up images of books, I can convert pdfs to ebooks. It's basic & simple to use, it was inexpensive. It doesn't do everything on this plan level which wasn't that transparent.

There are restrictions on what format can be converted based on the lifetime plan. It was inexpensive but also very restricted. I'm a small business I could do with a bit of everything rather than a lot of one thing.

Russell
Radio Presenter (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Excellent Software with Room for Improvement

Commentaires : I love it. It is relatively easy to learn at the same time as being a viable skill. Once you have one book out there, it gives you the confidence to get out there and at least, e-publish. You start to see its power and that in turn gets your creative juices going. The support team are superb! The marketing/upselling is dishonourable.

The templates and interpretation of documents is really good. I didn't realised until I uploaded it to Kindle that Kindle takes over the pagination. So it's software that speaks to other software quite comprehensively.

1.It is not a Lego like or as intuitive as the ad campaigns would have you believe. Mind, you anything worthwhile is worth learning and it is certainly relatively easy to master. It will make you indispensable if you're the only one in the office that can knock an ebook or an ezine together. 2. The videos are good but not idiot-proof, and they DO need to be idiot-proof. One might be proficient in other arenas, but nobody who is serious will mind being baby stepped through new software. That said, where that fails and where one's intellectual deficit is an issue, the support teams are top-notch! 3. Kindle doesn't like your covers, it wants covers done slightly differently - that is frustrating. 4. It sold to you in tiers. I don't like that. Quote me the biggest price up front for whatever level of capability and I'll pay - happily. Don't up-sell me seconds seconds after I have made a purchase. I don't care how effective a sales technique it is, it ain't just about your profits, it's about customer satisfaction too.

Francisco
Technical Senior Manager (Mexique)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

Not for all people...

Commentaires : I really try to use it (I already pay for it). But every tiome I try to make a professional-looking document. I prefer to switch to Microsoft Word.

The most useful feature is to import blog pages. Just put the URL and the program can import the contents to an editable document. Another useful feature is when you can choose the style of yoiur document with different covers, colors, fonts, etc.

It is really hard to get a professional look. Most of the times you end with a boring, dull looking document. And the online editor is very bad. Working with paragraphs is hard, you could do a better and easiest work with Microsoft Word.

Cher
Owner/Impact Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Great way to easily create eBooks from blog articles and more!

Commentaires : I love Designrr as a way to quickly and easily convert my articles, courses, and even FB content into eBooks, which I can use as give-aways or to sell. I find more and more ways to use it each time I work with it!

Easy to use (after a little learning curve to understand the process) Versatile Quickly create eBooks (as PDF, for Kindle, flipbooks, and more) to sell Creates multiple uses for your content and intellectual property

Some of my desired design layout choices don't integrate easily -- you have to learn how it all works in terms of customizing your layout and content

SUNIL
CEO (Inde)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

How I flipped over the Designrr Flipbook Software

Commentaires : Fantastic!

The single most important feature of the Designrr Software (apart from the fact that it has innumerable excellent templates, it is easy to integrate with my other software, it is extremely easy to use and a whole lot of other positive things) is the fact that it has the most sought after feature of creating the Flipbook version. How come I forgot to mention that it also came with a one-time price that was not only reasonable ... it was also irresistible!

I wish I had something in mind that I could ask for more ... I am happy with what I got in return for the price that I paid. Good value for money. Maybe, I will go for upgrades after sometime.

Dee
Personal Development Consultant & Coach (Turquie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Designerr Came Out Tops

Commentaires : Overall, I'm please with the ease of use and finished results I'm getting even though I'm not on the highest plan. I like that they always announce the new improvements and make a video to watch on the facebook page so you can try any new additions straight away.

I loved the fact that it was easy to learn how to use the tools provided and used step by step guidance where needed. I was always able to find the answer to any questions and Pop up Help was quick and easy too. My friends were amazed at how professional my e-Books look.

Sometimes I forgot to switch off the tog when changing something like a Header and later realised it had change all the other pages Headers too when I didn't want it to.

Stephen
Training Director (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Simple but Effective

Commentaires : I'm very satisfied with Designrr software. It makes our online marketing materials and training booklets look very professionally produced but with the ease of a well-structured piece of software that is simple to use.

The user interface is well designed and easy to use The ability to output the book design as a flipbook is excellent. It looks cutting edge but is really simple to achieve. I like the fact that the software can create a table of contents so that users can easily find what they are looking for.

I would like more ability to place images into the design of the book and wrap text around it appropriately. This may be more down to my lack of experience since I have only been using the software for a couple of weeks.

Ann Marie
owner (Jamaïque)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Getting From Dream to Reality

Commentaires : My overall experiences has been extremely positive. I have published at least 9 E-books so far using this software with at least another 5 in the works.

I liked the ease of implementation with this product. I also like the quick media upload. I purchased a similar product that's achingly slow at media uploads.

There are a few glitches. One of the E books I made had all of the text compacted and it could not be fixed. There are also times when scrolling down in edited text is close to impossible. You have to be very patient.

Nikolaos
PUBLISHER -JOURNALIST (Grèce)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

GREAT SOFTWARE

Commentaires : Ι use it to publish e-books for my publishing house's e-shop and for the media website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

The Designrr is a best software and plattform for e-books

It has no disadvantages. Only advantages.

Rick
CEO, Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Continuous Improvements

The various booklet templates and the growth in ease of design and professional-looking finished product.

Back in 2016, there was not an intuitive feel in its user experience. A bit disjointed compared to today's Designerr.