4.8/5
    4.7/5
  • Service client
    4.4/5

En savoir plus sur Gmail

Cloud-based solution that enables businesses to send, receive, organize, translate and schedule emails across multiple user accounts.

En savoir plus sur Gmail

703 avis affichés

Virginia B.
Communications Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/07/2018

"Gmail AKA the Ultimate Key to Business Organization"

Avantages: Gmail’s web-based email and storage service is the ultimate key to business organization. G Suite’s collaborative application suite for business and enterprise users has significantly enhanced our efficiency across our organization, allowing us to store and condense all of our work initiatives in one local area. Whether you use Gmail, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. I would strongly recommend finding the best collaborative suite platform for your company and condense your work files, documents, etc. into one storage area that everyone (with permission) can easily access. Here are some of the main reasons we were swayed into using Gmail within our company. Pros
Gmail’s free secure webmail platform, offers up to 15 GB of storage for personal use, with the option available to purchase more storage (cloud and Google Drive) on an as needed basis.
Gmail’s platform can be customized to a certain extend but generally keeps things clean and simple. Its search features save you from having to manually scroll and read past emails to locate the one you want; you can also set up personalized keyboard shortcuts to speed up the processes as well. You can also organize emails via labels, this feature acts much like a file finder, in which you can create categorized folders to nest specific emails under and easily reference them/easy retrieval. Time is of the essence in the business world, so the option to save emails, pre-written templates, and import contacts directly into the platform is great for accelerating email responses and keeping our clients from losing interest. The definitive feature of G Suite Office Suite is the set of team collaborative tools available to you for sharing/file storage, creating forms (registration, survey, etc.), Excel, Word documents, and PPT with the option to collaborate in real-time. G-Suite also includes video and conference calling, in which you can invite anyone to join by setting up a Google calendar invite.

Inconvénients: Gmail’s email tracking is not the most suitable feature for those in marketing and sales, looking to keep track of open rates, link clicks, who clicked on the specific link, etc. But Google is completely transparent about this issue; Gmail’s documentation clearly states tracking may not be accurate, there are various factors you need to be aware of to make sure your actions don’t interfere with the tracking data. However, Gmail does easily support plugins you can add to allow for tracking (we use Lead Liaison). Sending mass emails with in Gmail is not exactly feasible because of limitations in functionalities for personalizing emails. Gmail does put ad placements on free on accounts, but they are pertaining to the contexts within your emails (so at least the trade-off is relevancy). We have experienced glitches and dropped calls on numerous occasions when utilizing Google Hangouts for virtual meetings (because we run monthly webinars we moved to Zoom video Conferencing which you must have a plan to for the webinar add-on). Google Hangout only provides the option to screen share, etc. during virtual meetings from a laptop using a Chrome device, not practical for people on the go.

• Publié le 30/07/2018
Kate J.
Growth Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"I'll always fight to use Gmail over any other"

Commentaires: Currently using Gmail and Gsuite across three businesses and it saves an immeasurable amount of time and money.

Avantages: Gmail is way more powerful than many people realize! There are so many automations, rules, integrations, tools, labels that can be leveraged to *actually decrease* your workload. I've used Office365 and really don't think Outlook even comes close to covering all the things that Gmail can do. Even the visual alterations you can make, to make it more pleasing and unique are awesome. Highly recommend Gmail, and taking the time to read about how powerful it really is!

Inconvénients: There's literally nothing I don't like about Gmail. Any email/mx inbox I've had, I've always routed through gmail.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
Digital Marketer Specialist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Google is okay but it's missing some things"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Gmail has been good but over time it started to decline because nothing really changed, not much support either. It could have a lot of things added to it to make it much better but I don't think they will do that. I f you need a basic email provider it's decent but once you decide to get a business email by using gsuite it can become problematic with lot's of functions and other issues.

Avantages: What I like most about Gmail is that it's convenient and easy to make an email and start receiving messages from contacts. I also like being able to customize the theme in the background of my inbox. It has a lot of features.

Inconvénients: What I least liked about Gmail is the integration with gmass for email automation. It's expensive and is buggy with Gmail and it can be a pain. I stopped using Gmail as my email automation provider as it does not have what I need. I also receive a lot of spam and I'm tired of it.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Mike D.
Director, University Transportation
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Time for a Revamp"

Avantages: Simple, ubiqutous interface. Works well with other Google apps (such as Google Calendar and Drive). Ads are very subtle and not obtrusive. Google's algorithms for sorting / detecting priority, social, and shopping emails are best in the business. The same goes for their spam detection and filtering.

Inconvénients: The interface is really starting to show it's age. The settings menus feel like something out of another era, very text based and not at all intuitive. The inability to have a large number of canned responses was frustrating, and integration with google apps is threadbare (although this is being corrected in an update this month). Overall, this app was due for an update and should be receiving one in the weeks to come.

Travis M.
Freelance Artist and Virtual assistant
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/12/2019

"My Gmail revue."

Commentaires: Well, I have had my moments when I have had to literally beg to have access to one of my account due to forgetting my passwords. But these days I use the forwarding service to funnel all my emails to 1 inbox. That is so cool!

Avantages: I liked that it was a free service that was part of the Google offerings. My first email account was super easy to set up and I love that anybody who has access to the internet can set up an account.

Inconvénients: I really do not appreciate all the marketing emails that flood my inbox after I do searches for services or items. I get that it is a great way to make revenue by selling this information to corporations that pay handsomely for this information and that it is helpful in attracting business and conversations but how sad does the corporation really think we all are? If I require a plumber I am capable of searching and finding one myself. Honestly, it is almost always too little, too late by the time I start receiving emails informing me of a new service in town that happens to be a Plumber service. Very clever though.

• Publié le 15/12/2019
Maddie C.
Data Analyst
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Do you like to write ?, Gmail is the Best!"

Commentaires: During my years of use, I can say that, Gmail is the easiest to use, has no major complications, and has sufficient security measures, to protect our most valuable data, in addition to the task of dividing personal emails of professionals, too, by sending and receiving emails easily. Becoming like this, the best mail today. I highly recommend it!

Avantages: Gmail is incredibly elegant and easy to use, its chat function at the bottom is great, the option to highlight important messages is perfect. In general, it is totally reliable to receive and send emails in a secure way, and very simple, it is allowed to use in a professional way in companies that protect in a safe and reliable way, you can say that it is one of the best and that also link your Gmail account to different programs can provide your information if you wish. Consider that it is an excellent email to write and receive valuable information. Use it!

Inconvénients: Sometimes Gmail, it becomes a bit dated; in comparison, the mac mail client is more modern. None of the segmentation tools work. For example; There is no benefit in dividing "social" emails from "promotions." Therefore, I don't use it, I think this would be a point of improvement.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Muhammad J.
Business Analyst
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Outstanding Email Service Provider "

Commentaires: It is very fast and easy to use, and can access your emails once needed, best thing of gmail that you can access multiple thing in it, like google photos, google drive and google docs

Avantages: Gmail is well known application which is mostly using every person who are doing the job or business, This platform widely using email services and you can easily mark important email and add into your favorites and reminders, While send or receiving and email there is very easy step to attach or download the attachment, gmail is a interface which is cloud base and you can access it from anywhere once you get the internet

Inconvénients: Gmail did not focus on his appearance Interface is really goes out dated must be add new interface layouts with perfect orientations,

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Marcos G.
Director de General
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Gmail experience"

Commentaires: In general, Gmail is the most reliable and secure email platform for both business and personal integration.

Avantages: My experience with Gmail has been fabulous since the moment I decided to migrate to this email platform, my whole life changed in personal and work, so much so that with gmail I organize my meetings, I organize my work week and I can take it everywhere. (phone, tablet laptop, in reality it is my email messaging par excellence.

Inconvénients: To see how negative you could notice is its interface is very simple, if you could include more sources in your web version, the option of eliminating email messages with more time to correct errors would be great

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Lasha K.
sales agent (marketing)
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2020

"Connection to the world"

Commentaires: I've been using gmail every day for 5 years now. It has always been a practical and reliable service for me. Do not think about change.

Avantages: What I like most about Gmail is that every person I have contact with enjoys this product, which makes it easy to contact them anytime.

Inconvénients: I do not like the fact that it often happens that the important messages I expect to get into the spam department, I understand this is for security reasons, but I still prefer to open a specific message myself or block it.

• Publié le 12/01/2020
Pat L.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2020

"Single Source for Communications"

Commentaires: I use Gmail as my single point of contact for all my client communications, even embedded communication from third party tools I use like AirBNB. VRBO, & even iGMS, so there's a record in Gmail.

Avantages: Easy interface, available on all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) and integrations with many other tools via oAuth. Also, the filtering rules and snooze feature, allow me to easily manage my communications with clients & vendors.

Inconvénients: Native email to sms integration without third party plug-ins would be a great feature to streamline my communications.

• Publié le 05/04/2020
Consultant
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2019

"Great and continuing to add features"

Avantages: So many of the things that Gmail was first to do are now common in other email apps. But overall, it's nice to use a product that's part of the larger Google platform for easy access to calendars, shared documents, etc. I like that I can use the Gmail application for managing email for my website to keep that domain name in my email address (via G Suite). I like the many ways you can filter messages, setting rules for handling certain messages, etc. There are also many helpful ways to search your inbox and folders. I've also been impressed that they continue to add features, although it's always behind the newer competing email apps. They basically copy the cool features that other apps do, but I'm okay with that.

Inconvénients: I've been using Gmail for a long time, so for several years now I've had to pay for extra space, which I don't like. But I also realize that sounds ridiculous. Maybe I just wish they would give you more space than they currently do. I can't imagine I have much more data than the average person... Here's another con that is probably ridiculous to complain about: they put too many good emails in Spam. I've missed some very important messages because of this. And I'd like to think that once I've "taught" it which emails are not spam, it would learn not to send emails from that sender to my spam, but it continues to send them there. I don't want to have to add the senders to my address book to work around this. Finally, I've almost always used other email apps on my phone because I don't think the Gmail app is anything special.

• Publié le 13/05/2019
UI/UX Designer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 25/03/2019

"Gmail rocks, but does it offer joy?"

Avantages: I happen to have both a personal and a business Gmail account. There are many things to like about Gmail (free), great search, decent integration with the rest of their offerings, nice automations with filters and rules. There are features that they have built on top of the standard IMAP functionalities, like tags, filters and automatic categorization of emails, which are very useful and productive (albeit a bit restrictive, since they are exclusively available on the Gmail apps).
The familiarity of the personal Gmail accounts is a big plus when using them in a corporate setting. Centrally managing the business email accounts is a breeze for your IT department. Plus: more storage, email aliases, and group email addresses.

Inconvénients: Well, when talking about the free Gmail, there’s not much to complain about. You can’t really argue with the free price tag, can you?
The only issue I can see is that there are no native desktop clients and the web version of Gmail feels a bit too much like a webpage and less than a web app. I can understand that for many this is a feature, not a bug — but even with the recent material redesign, the UI of Gmail is a bit of a mess. The placing of the various buttons seems almost random, no vertical rhythm, differently sized elements everywhere and no visual hierarchy (really compare it to any desktop app, or outlook.com or even the official Gmail tablet app). A proper redesign that takes care of the basics of reading emails and perusing your mailbox would be very welcome here.
On the premium side of things, I would very much like to see more advanced features being natively integrated. Things like scheduling, follow-up reminders, and snoozing emails, should be standard.
The next big thing missing is email collaboration. Again you can see a small start-up doing with Spark (sparkmailapp.com) what Gmail should have done, at least for its business customers. Team chat on an email and email delegation are low-hanging fruit considering that Google has already spearheaded collaboration in documents and spreadsheets.
Lastly, I should note that while the Google business offering is quite compelling, the Gmail-specific business features are not that impressive on their own.

• Publié le 25/03/2019
Arnaldo C.
  • Publié le 27/10/2018

"Gmail an app that promises!"

Avantages: Gmail has been my favorite email app for more than 8 years, I must say it is an incredible application, I use it every day since I constantly receive emails from clients, partners and work, so I need to check my email trays constantly, I must say that it has never hit me or given me problems so the stability of the app is excellent. In addition to this gmail has a number of add-ons that you can use to benefit, such as google drive, google hangouts and google + it is amazing how you can have everything within a single application and how they complement each other. Gmail is a very easy application to use since in the main screen you can see all your messages directly, besides this you have a menu in the left part of the screen where you can choose the messages of promotion, social and normal messages, apart you have other options such as sent messages, spam erased among others ... Another incredible thing about this app is that you can change gmail accounts very quickly and easily since it allows you to log several accounts at the same time and change them with a single click. the app is also very fast, the time that you have to wait for the new and old messages to load is very fast and this is an advantage when you want to respond to messages quickly, besides it has the function of writing several messages at the same time and leaving them as drafts waiting for you to come back and finish them and this is great!

Inconvénients: Well, because not everything is always good, there are few things I do not like about the gmail app and one of them is that when you write a new message and add some files it is a bit difficult to do it from the phone, if you could do it a little simpler would be great, another thing is that when I send a message I do not get the notification of message sent or message waiting to be sent or message sent so I never know if my message has been sent really. For my part these are the only things that I dislike, everything else I like and I'm happy with the app, I really think it's excellent!

• Publié le 27/10/2018
Ian M.
  • Publié le 24/07/2018

"The ultimate in email search and storage"

Avantages: The best thing about Gmail without a doubt is, unfortunately, the least known. Google is well known as a search engine, but few seem to realise that search technology is applicable to email if they use Gmail. Of particular value is the ability to tailor the search to find just what you're looking for, such as an email from a person with a certain name who sent a picture between date X and date Y. Additionally are labels. Why file emails in folders - put instead Gmail labels them and multiple labels can be applied, it's like having an email in multiple folders at the same time, this also allows for greater filtering to identifying specific emails. Finally, there is the email storage. Personally, I delete emails every day unless it's related to work, income, or expenses; the result of this is that my Gmail account that I've had since 2011 has only used 5% of storage, I doubt I'll ever use up all the space as it keeps growing! Also noteworthy are features such as the ability to marks email as starred and/or as important plus links to quick get to those emails. a recent addition is the ability to snooze or defer emails to a later time more suitable or appropriate for reading the email rather than filling up your inbox. Finally Gmail, works seemlessly with every third-party email application I've used, all you need is your address and password to connect, jargon such as mailservers and SMTPs are entered automatically behind the scenes, this makes Gmail via third-party apps very user-friendly. Of course, as it's a Google product, a Gmail account means you also can login to other Google products such as YouTube.

Inconvénients: An unpopular feature is tabs that separate and emails by content into inboxes emails that are promotional, social, updates, and from discussion forums. This can help separate and prioritise email but I don't like it and it can easily be disabled, but it does mean newsletter providers are always asking people to move their emails to the primary inbox. Another negative - depending on your perspective - is the automated analysis of your Gmail account (not by people leading to Google serving adverts relevant to you. I view this as a positive, but it can sometimes feel like there is no escape from an advert in an email that you showed interest in one time and which consequently shows up on websites you visit, but this is why Gmail is free.

• Publié le 24/07/2018
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 15/05/2018

"I swear by Gmail.... Its the best web based email service"

Avantages: Gmail has been my go to email app for more than 7 years. In no particular order, here are the things that are great about Gmail
Its easy to use and intuitive, it takes a few mins to get used to the interface, but it is user friendly from day one.
The ability to multi task and have your inbox open while you compose an email helps a lot.
The auto save drafts feature has saved me many a time when I lost connectivity. Also you can compose several emails and minimize them as drafts while you have your inbox in the background and come back to them later if you wish to.
Gmail is non intrusive and doesn't display ads like it did years ago. I like the fact that I can log in and view all my emails without any distractions or upgrade popups.
Attaching files is simple and straightforward. Also seeing previews of attachments within emails is a neat trick and I use it almost every day.
Gmail is a great free email service for anyone who wants to get the best web based email experience out there.

Inconvénients: That is not to say that everything is perfect, there are things about Gmail that are not great.
As a mobile app user, I am disappointed with the Gmail app. It doesnt sync to the web when you mark emails as read, you also cant unsend messages and adding attachments on the file is not as seamless as on the web app.
Hangouts in Gmail has never really made sense to me, I wish there was a way to just disable it, but its seems to stick there no matter what I do.
While the new makeover for Gmail is overall great, it still doesnt address the bigger problem of labels and email folders. If an email is added to a folder, subsequent emails are not added to that folder, unless they have a label which in itself is confusing. If there was a simple straightforward way to do it like on Outlook, it would be better.

• Publié le 15/05/2018
Madhu S.
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/09/2017

"The best email service"

Avantages: Gmail has so many useful tools. I can't imagine living without it. 1) Excellent search
Gmail is really good at searching through messages. Granted it can take a few attempts, but you can nearly always find the message you are looking for. Other email services don't even come close to providing such good search results.
2) Forward to any email address
Gmail has a built in forwarding option allowing you to forward messages from your gmail address to any other provider. A lot of other web based email services (such as Yahoo and Aol) don't offer this.
3) Manage multiple email addresses
You can connect upto 5 email addresses from other providers. So you can use your Gmail to manage multiple addresses
4) Tags
Gmail does away with files and folders and allows you to tag messages which makes them much easier to find them later.
5) Automated filters
Gmail has an excellent filter which can perform automated actions on messages such as forwarding them to another address or tagging them.
6) Undo send
Sent a message by mistake? Just tap the undo button bring it back
7) Never forget an attachment
If the text of your message mentions that you are including an attachment, Gmail will display an alert if you forget to attach it before sending it.
8) Inbox by Gmail
Inbox is a new interface for power users. It makes it very easy to sort through multiple messages.

Inconvénients: Inbox and Gmail both have different features that the other don't. So I have to keep on switching between them. It would be nice if Google put all of Gmail's features into Inbox so I could just use one interface.

• Publié le 10/09/2017
Edward C.
Educational Program Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"An Oldie but still staying srong"

Commentaires: Overall I'm hooked and use it daily. It also has a better connotation to give someone your gmail address as a personal address over yahoo or aol.

Avantages: The best part of this app is the reliability, spam filters, and ability to utilize SMTP access. The automated inboxes are a plus as in other programs you can pull your hair out trying to organize rules and folders. It took a little training to Gmail to understand the difference between social, promotions, and updates but it picked up really fast.

Inconvénients: Not robust. If you need things like rules you will need to utilize programs like Outlook. Also privacy. This is google, so if you like recommendations and it to guess (pretty accurately) what you are looking for in your next Google search then it's great. If you are not a fan of a company keeping track of every purchase made via emails (you can see a list of every product you've ever received a email receipt for in security settings).

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Business Development Representative
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2019

"Sleek, Modern, and Perfect Mail Software"

Commentaires: Overall, Gmail is sleek, easy to use, and sexy. I love the cleanliness of it and would never go back to using any other mail software.

Avantages: I love most that Gmail is incredibly sleek and easy to use. I love the font, the cleanliness of the sidebar, and the overall look and feel. I love the predictive message writing, it has really made my life much easier, and for someone whose second language is English, it helps immensely. The functionality when taking into account all the other Google integrations is fantastic. I love the chat feature at the bottom and how it integrates with Gchat. The option to star important messages is something I use a lot, and I find that the star symbol really does a good job of pronouncing the message to me. Overall, this is a perfect mail software and I see little they could do to make it even better.

Inconvénients: I like least about Gmail is that there is no undo send message feature after 10 seconds, I wish there was an option to delete it 10 minutes later or so. I also would love if there was a "seen message" receipt or indicator if someone has opened your email, it would make things a lot easier. I also wish the chat button at the bottom of the screen wasn't so discreet, as sometimes I've missed messages on there.

• Publié le 20/07/2019
Josh O.
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"Gmail is the Definitive Go-To Email Platform"

Avantages: There's really no reason to use any other email tool, in my opinion. Gmail has thought through every conceivable need for your inbox and answered them. The recent update allows for a really great inbox view that shows attachments by name/type in the inbox list and they're clickable. Lots of customization options for labeling and organization, forwarding and sorting rules, plus it integrates with just about every tool or program. Predictive typing and default response options are a time-save (especially on mobile). it's a clean interface too, not as clunky and junky as Yahoo and similar others. With a gmail address, you're already set up for an account on all their other apps and most third party apps as well.

Inconvénients: Using gmail means sharing your info with the global behemoth that is Google Corp, which may be a privacy issue for some, but generally this is a security benefit rather than a detractor. I wish I could drag threads and drop them in my label categories on the side panel but the new hover commands in the inbox speed things up. That's my only real bottleneck is when I am sorting the inbox into label "folders" it's a lot of manual clicking.

• Publié le 13/11/2018
Alejandro B.
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/06/2018

"GMAIL: The ultimate work tool for any business/working environment"

Avantages: What makes Gmail a great App is not just the application itself. The connectivity between Gmail and all Google applications makes you feel that there is no need to explore other options because the "Gmail experience" is very complete. The other positive aspect and in my opinion the strongest characteristic is that it is very strange in this days to find a person or company that doesn’t support its IT & Communications on at least some Google App, mainly the Gmail App. The Gmail experience has become a common language all over the world, to use it is just common sense.

Inconvénients: I find hard to give a bad review to the Gmail App. However, like all Apps if you are new you won’t know all the easy ways to use it or understand it, but this is where I support the idea that the Gmail strongest characteristic is being that everybody uses it, so supposing you don’t figure out yourself something you don’t understand, there is always someone nearby who knows or has been through the same problem. The only thing I would suggest bettering is to maintain text formats when pasting them from other Apps like Microsoft Word or similar.

• Publié le 25/06/2018
Gisselle C.
Administrative Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2020

"Google Gmail Software Review"

Avantages: I have used gmail's software for many years for school, work, and personal use. What I like most about the software is the numerous features it has such as Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, etc. This has made storage space much easier and organized and allows one to access their data and files anywhere. Having everything stored within gmail allows the exchange of information among other users simple. Gmail has become for me the best free email service software.

Inconvénients: The least thing that I dislike about this software is specifically on Google Docs. In particular, it is difficult to organize not only one's documents but also the ones that are shared. I had one incident where I had access to ab organizations documents but when I no longer partook in their organization I wanted to remove their documents from my Drive and in doing so resulted in the erasure of many on their part. Thankfully, the documents were recovered but this feature can definitely be improved and made more simple.

• Publié le 04/04/2020
Brittney C.
Marketing Assistant
Édition, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"The best email I've ever had - both personally and professionally!"

Avantages: I love the fact that having a gmail gives you access to all of Google's other awesome applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar etc. Regarding email specifically, it's great that your emails are automatically divided into categories based on their content (social, promotions, updates, etc.). I also love that you can unsubscribe from an email list with Google instead of having to go to the person's/company's website. The other applications really compliment Gmail and make collaboration much more smooth. When I use my gmail to book a flight or sometimes when I order a package, the day of my flight or delivery day for my package is automatically placed on my calendar. Gmail just keeps getting smarter while other email services can barely do what they say they will.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any cons to mention about gmail. The worst thing I could say is that I have the Gmail app on my phone and sometimes my notifications for an email don't come to my phone. However, that could be an issue with my phone so, I can't put that on Gmail. I have nothing bad to say about Gmail.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Gisela W.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2019

"GMail took over from Microsoft Outlook on my Laptop and Android device"

Commentaires: Gmail is very intuitive, and the user interface makes it easy to launch into it quickly, but to do it justice, one needs to spend time learning all the tricks that other users of Gmail seem to have worked out long ago. In our hurried world, where e-mail is a daily tasks, and the Android platform is making it even more fast paced, the user interface is a critical component, and a friendly pop up hint on how to deal with an overfull inbox, may be very helpful.

Avantages: GMail is accessible, it doesn't fuss about passwords, and it is available when you need to check your mail on your phone or home computer. Mailboxes are all seamlessly updated and there doesn't seem to be any trouble searching for old mail items. Tagging mail is more effective than sorting it into folders. Deleting batches of mail items is quick and easy. Keeping up with the mail inbox is much easier than in my old Mailer.

Inconvénients: The software really meets my expectations for an e-mail portal that can be used on my phone, laptop, tablet and in the local internet cafe, without a worry. It has never disappointed me, and the only thing I think is a little limited is the ability to make a "cute" signature.

• Publié le 06/03/2019
Thanh t. N.
Senior Accountant - Full Cycle Accounting
Philanthropie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"Simple and easy to use, free with minimal ads display"

Avantages: I like how Gmail categorizes emails into three groups: Primary, Social, and Promotions.
This simple trick makes navigating very easy.
I am more productive as I can quickly discard any social or promotions emails I don't want to see.
Of course, Gmail is developed by Google, so integrating other Google features/apps/websites are a breeze.
E.g. Calendar, Notes, Tasks (keep in mind you have to click Try the new Gmail in the setting on the far right corner to have this new integrated experience).

Inconvénients: I also use Microsoft Outlook at my job. In my opinion, Outlook is super user-friendly. Gmail is not bad, but it still has lots of rooms for improvement.
To make use of any app, I recommend doing a quick search for tips and tricks. The keyboard shortcut will boost your productivity.
One thing that I really hate when I use Gmail on tablets and phones is that I can't delete emails quickly. I can only delete email one by one or put multiple of them in the archived folders. The only solution I can think of is to delete multiple emails via www.gmail.com on a desktop.

Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2019

"One Email to rule'em All"

Commentaires: I use gmail daily on personal and work projects. Talking to clients and coworkers is happening there as well as some personal communication.

Avantages: Everyone knows gmail. For some reason, google did a very good job branding their product and nearly everyone has gmail or knows how to use it.
I like the familiarity of the interface and the old features, even though, I am one of those people that actually would prefer google do a bit more substantial work there.
I like the speed, reliability and scalability of the Gmail.
Never had issues with it!

Inconvénients: I wish gmail was easier to use and had clearer interface. It would be nice to have it in dark mode and maybe rework the general style.
Google created inbox as an alternative, but it did not work. Which is weird if you ask me. Would be some much beter to combine those two together and use the functionality and professionalism of gmail and easy interface and clear style of inbox.
Also, connecting accounts there is very painful. Some formats are not supported. And it's so slow! Main reason I can't use it for a quick mail.

• Publié le 05/03/2019