Avis clients sur Anytime Pediatrics

par Anytime Pediatrics

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Anytime Pediatrics

Augmentez instantanément vos revenus de cabinet grâce à une plateforme de télémédecine exclusivement conçue pour les pédiatres.

En savoir plus sur Anytime Pediatrics

3 avis affichés

Barbara P.
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"Forest Hills Pediatric Associates"

Commentaires: We have been very satisfied with our experience with Anytime Pediatrics. The platform continues to improve, technical issues continue to be fewer but the most gratifying has been the exceptional Customer Support. I can't say enough about how responsive we feel the Support Team has been. You never get the impression that your concern isn't relevant or that your ticket went into an abyss. You don't get a bot email that says you will receive a response in 3-5 business days. I think every ticket we have logged has been addressed, and usually solved, on the same day. My staff used to come to me with concerns - thinking that I would have more impact on getting results. But now the staff all know and are comfortable contacting support. Anytime Pediatrics is a model in performing Customer Service.

Avantages: Anytime Pediatrics is very user friendly and had helpful training sessions and resources available to us when first implementing. They have been able to provide exceptional Customer Service despite the whirlwind that the COVID pandemic placed on their business. Knowing that the Anytime Pediatrics continues to evolve from the practical vision of a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician who knows the needs of our industry is a huge plus. The future vision that Anytime Pediatrics will interface with our EMR sealed the deal.

Inconvénients: Initially the video image of the patient was fairly small and we had technical issues with some dropped calls but both this have been addressed and improved in the short 5 months that we have been a customer.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Anytime Pediatrics le 31/08/2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Dr. Periard. We value your partnership and look forward to continue serving you, your team and patients.

• Publié le 21/08/2020
Laurie H.
MD
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2020

"Filled the need when it mattered most and then some"

Commentaires: A great and valued piece to our healthcare delivery now.

Avantages: This software is easy to use and for the most part easy for parents to use as well. It gives them peace of mind to still maintain their patient-doctor relationship during this pandemic without the risk of in-office visit.

Inconvénients: Occasional hiccups with connections but rare

• Publié le 25/11/2020
Sabrina C.
Clinic coordinator
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"East of use"

Commentaires: Not a great first time use. Some kinks definitely need to be worked out.

Avantages: Nothing at this point. Maybe after some time and working out the kinks it will be better

Inconvénients: I should not have to add children already connected to a practice. I have to add my insurance info already added to the practice. These things need to be linked. I don’t want to add my children’s height and weight and allergies to meds that are already on file for this practice. When the nurse was texting me I would not have known she was texting unless I looked at my phone. No text noise. Her medical question should have been a phone call not a text. As far as the physician interaction it was great, no issues.
Patient’s demographics history, and child information should be automatically uploaded when you link it to the same practice.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Anytime Pediatrics le 14/04/2020

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for using Anytime Pediatrics. The live video platform is a standalone solution and your basic demographics are required for profile creation. We are pursuing integration with existing Electronic Medical Records to minimize this process, but there are several EMR technologies so we cannot guarantee that we will be integrated with the one used by your child's practice. The profile creation is a one-time process.

Thank you for the feedback on notifications when receiving chat communication. This has been provided to our development team to help guide continual improvements.

-The Anytime Pediatrics Team