4,9 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,2 /5

En savoir plus sur Authy

Mobile based protection from phishing attacks and other malicious activities.

En savoir plus sur Authy

15 avis affichés

💻 gabriel B.
Software Developer
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"The best authenticator app available"

Avantages: Authy is a multi-device 2FA app that can be used with any account you might want to secure, as long as that account supports 2FA via apps. It offers back-up functionality via its cloud and describes a very secure process to handle it, where only a back-up password will be able to unencrypt it. It provides a friendly user interface where you can see the icons for each of the accounts you registered.

Inconvénients: I miss the functionality from Microsoft Authenticator where I can receive a notification and just approve the access, but it's not a big deal as it only works with Microsoft accounts.

• Publié le 06/05/2021
Luke S.
founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/05/2021

"2FA for the average user"

Commentaires: Overall, we have no complaints. It's a great tool, especially at the free tier.

Avantages: Twilio has done a great job with Authy. My favorite feature is the ability to use my 2FA codes on multiple devices without re-doing the 2FA authentication for each device.

Inconvénients: The biggest learning curve of Authy is simply navigating the app. There are things that I think should be in different places, like certain settings. Another minor annoyance is that you can't rearrange or sort the accounts.

• Publié le 18/05/2021
Emily B.
Business Manager
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"Extra Protection"

Commentaires: I just use this to remotely log into our accounting company's server. It gives the owner that extra layer of protection.

Avantages: Once it has been set up, its extremely easy to use. I like that there is a clipboard option, so I can easily save the code it gets me and paste it into the program to log in.

Inconvénients: Save the original code sent to you! I had to install it on a different computer, but the program I need it for only gives you the code the 1st time you log on. I had to have the person who set it up remove me from her end so it would give me the code again when I logged in.

• Publié le 19/11/2020
Anne H.
Publisher
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/06/2021

"Easiest Authenticator I've Found"

Commentaires: I use 2FA wherever possible so this program makes things much easier. I like I can easily identify the service by the logo.

Avantages: I got this app after I got a new phone. Previously, I had Google Authenticator, but they wanted me to re-enter everything. However, the incident made me look for alternatives, and I found this one. Even though Google has remedied this earlier problem, I'm happy with Authy and see no reason to switch.

Inconvénients: I wish I could better organize the apps. Maybe drag and drop based on usage. There is a good search function though. And ideally, I'd like to see a password feature added.

• Publié le 06/06/2021
Rudinei N.
ACCOUNT MANAGER
Internet, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"Best two-step authenticator"

Commentaires: It is a great two-factor authenticator, I never had any problems and I use it daily.

Avantages: The application is very efficient and easy to use, it generates a code every 30 seconds to log into your accounts, it is the best in the category of 2-factor authentication.

Inconvénients: There could be a small adjustment in the size of the grid in relation to the top, the grid is very small and the other is very large, and if you are using it on a tablet for example, then this difference is huge.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Omar K.
Digital Leader
Assurance, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2020

"A great two factor authentication tool"

Commentaires: Perfect product

Avantages: That i can lock my account with a password for extra security

Inconvénients: Sometimes when i copy the code and the timer reaches zero i attempt to copy the new code but it copies the old one instead

• Publié le 03/07/2020
Suleman A.
Principal Software Engineer
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Using Authy for 2 factor Authentications"

Commentaires: My overall experience is very good with Authy, Mobile/Desktop apps make it supper easy for me to use the codes.

Avantages: The desktop version is the best, I don't need to pick my phone every time when I need to the 2-factor code.

Inconvénients: There is not any specific feature that I don't like.

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Calebe R.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2020

"AUTHY ANALYZE"

Commentaires: in general it is a great security software, its features are indeed wonderful.

Avantages: the proportional software a huge security for my other applications, it is in fact a cutting edge tool to keep data safe.

Inconvénients: I have no negative points for this marvelous application, as it presents a slight slowness, but nothing that interferes with its various functionalities related to security.

• Publié le 09/08/2020
Vishal N.
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

"Two-factor Authenticator Tool"

Avantages: I using this tool for my Two-factor authentication its help to lock my sensitive details and files more secure way.
Also use for remote login to connect the company server.

Inconvénients: There no issue with this tool its perfect tool made for Two-factor authentication to people who working from home so want more security and this tool provide it.

Daniela F.
Human Resources Assistant
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2021

"Great option for extra security"

Commentaires: I am satisfied with Authy and what it offers. I'll keep using it and adding more accounts when I can. It does make me feel safe when it comes to my information.

Avantages: It's easy to implement and set up in general. And some of the other accounts where you can use Authy offer extra benefits when you link them, so it's truly a plus.

Inconvénients: Maybe have more other services that can be linked to Authy, so all my information can be secured

• Publié le 13/05/2021
Shehan N.
Production Executive
Matériaux de construction, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/06/2020

"AUTHY - The safest Authenticator"

Commentaires: It is a best data and account protecting 2FA app which have an advanced features with a simple interface. Non other 2FA app can supply this kind of experience and this should be improved. Specially in speed of authentication.

Avantages: My accounts are very safe across any device in the world (IP or Domain) I use. It secure my logins or data and it is very easy to Centralized through Authy. If I loose one of my device, through the Authy account I can regain the connection.

Inconvénients: For the shared accounts with my colleagues or team, they all should have to follow the 2FA codes to log in and it is very time consuming. There should be options to bypass the 2FA as the owner desires according to the situations.

• Publié le 05/06/2020
Matt S.
Educational Media Specialist
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/04/2021

"A Solid Authenticator"

Avantages: Authy does exactly what it should do, it works well as a solid authenticator.

Inconvénients: No complaints, it does the one thing I need it to very well.

• Publié le 20/04/2021
Nelini J.
Academic Instructor
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"One of the top Authentication software"

Commentaires: Overall, top-quality software that I can recommend for 2FA. I installed this software as I need to use 2FA for presearch app and It suggested me to install Authy. I was a novice user. But, I was able to get to know with it and use it. Though, I am still learning some features and functionalities.

Avantages: Really good quality software for 2FA (Two- Factor Authentication). You are allowed to handle many devices via one account. A good way to secure your data. I highly recommend this software.

Inconvénients: I forgot the password of this app and it took a long way to restore my account. But, it made me feel that this software has high-security features.

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Jamintha H.
Academic Instructor
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/02/2021

"Review for Authy"

Commentaires: Apart from the above fact, rest of the features are good. I recommend everyone those who want to safe their accounts thoroughly use Authy.

Avantages: The best app for increase the security of our online accounts. we can protect our accounts from hackers. Since we are doing researches and store our results in online accounts, we need to protect the accounts. Therefore, I recommend my students use this app as well.

Inconvénients: When we set up our accounts it asks a mobile number which connect to the account.

• Publié le 17/02/2021
Benjamin B.
educator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

"So Easy to Use!"

Commentaires: Authy is simple to use and provides a sense of protection and security !

Avantages: Authy provides a quick and easy way to gain verified access to an account. It is simple to use and takes no time at all.

Inconvénients: Authy is able to provide the user with a time sensitive code and help the user to open a secure portal to a given site.