En savoir plus sur Account Security

Twilio Account Security est une suite d'outils de vérification d'identité numérique et d'intelligence qui permettent aux entreprises de renforcer la confiance.

En savoir plus sur Account Security

Authy allows me to secure many different accounts with 2FA in a multi-device solution, I find it very useful and easy to set-up.

Difficult to manage lots of different MFA tokens.

Account Security - Notes

4,9

Account Security a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 49 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Account Security ?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Attorney-at-Law (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

My Brave Experience

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Love Brave. It's my default browser. Would highly recommend.

- Does not use up a lot of RAM - Does not cause my laptop's fan to ramp up excessively - No Google integration - Love the award of BAT crypto for browsing - Based on Chromium, can install Google extensions without all the additional Google integrations as previously mentioned.

Would love to see the user give more control over the arranging of icons on the UI. Some form of decentralized back up for bookmarks and settings.

Jase
Product Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Fully functional with added backup and multi-device support.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use Authy to secure a lot of our global infrastructure. We integrated the API for Authy as a 2FA method, as well as using Authy in replacement of other services. We have the ability to enforce longer codes to be used and push these 2FA codes to a device.

Authy allows me to have as many 2FA accounts as I need, synchronising these across all of my devices (desktop and mobile) and with an added backup. I can securely prevent new devices being synchronised for added security too and the UI is simple and intuitive.

Sometimes the site icons do not update across devices and there isn't a way to update the name of the 2FA account you have added previously.

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft Authenticator

Pourquoi passer à Account Security : Authy was independent of the platform and much more feature rich overall, with added backup.

Ismail
Author (Afghanistan)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Best Authenticator App

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Twilio Authy is the free best authenticator app that has many options, making it easier to authenticate your accounts.Adding new accounts to your Authy account is extremely easy, you just need to enter your private key or scan the QR Code. After that, it will automatically generate one-time passcodes that will be expired within the next 30 seconds.

Recovering your account takes 24 hours in case you've lost your phone.

Islam
Islam
Founder (Égypte)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software with major setback!

3,0 il y a 8 mois

I like that Authy is available for desktops unlike other more popular solution.

One major setback for Authy is that it forces obsolete SMS verification, this is a severe security weakness and should be abandoned ASAP.

Simon
Simon
Creative Head (Inde)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

My go-to app for Two-Factor Authentication keys!

Commentaires : Authy has been a breeze to implement. The initial setup only requires a mobile number to setup. Once installed, additional devices can be setup from the main/additional devices. This makes it so much easier to have multiple devices in sync without having to deal with login issues because of a dead battery. The automatic backup and sync makes it seamless to use the app hassle-free.
It is literally the best 2FA application out there.

Authy has been a life-saver, saving both time and money while providing great security. The set up and day to day has been seamless. Finger print authentication has changed the game since we first started using it more than half a decade ago. Quite honestly, the easiest 2FA application to set up and use to date!

We haven't noticed anything go wrong so far. It is a well-developed app that have a great front-end experience while making having a great backend that support the app.

Megan
Megan
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

the best 2 factor authentication if you change or lose your phone

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like how it arranges all the accounts with their icons, this makes it easier to identify each account, the way to add a new account is an easy process, I can move through my accounts on different devices and back up my accounts in the cloud , This is a big deal since I manage many accounts and authy is my entry key.

If you lose, or change your phone, you can have peace of mind that all your accounts are backed up, it is the main option for which I use Authy, since I had a traumatic experience with another app from a famous company. The user experience is good, Authy knows what I need, and the limitations that I can have if I lose my phone, the back up process is easy compared to other apps, they have a nice and neat design.

There is only one small detail that I would like to be changed and that is for the duration of the codes to be longer, since sometimes time runs out very quickly

Ho'omana Nathan
Ho'omana Nathan
Visiting Assistant Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Easiest to use and most reliable authenticator app I've used so far

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've used Authy for several years now, and it has made keeping things secure super simple. The app looks nice, it's easy to transfer between devices (which I've done several times) and they even have a pretty usable desktop app.

Authy has a clean interface and makes it super simple to add new accounts by scanning a QR code or entering a code. I also love that it requires you to reenter your master password periodically (I'd probably forget otherwise).

I have no complaints, really! Everything has worked as expected without issue.

Anthony
Anthony
IT Technical Project Manager (R.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés

A must have for anyone concerned about security of their accounts

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience is a very pleasant one, the software does what it is supposed to do and in my instance that is to provide 2FA codes for websites and other systems to add an additional layer of security.

The software is simple to use and uses very few system resources when running. Adding accounts is as simple as scanning a QR code on your screen. It is free to use and even supports multiple devices syncing for free meaning you can have access to your 2FA and Multi-Factor codes anywhere you need them.

The only problem that I have at the moment is that the Desktop App does not display the same account names for the accounts as the Mobile App do and this leads to them all being shown as just your e-mail address so it can be hard to work out which one is for which account.

Rudinei
Rudinei
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Brésil)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Best two-step authenticator

Commentaires : It is a great two-factor authenticator, I never had any problems and I use it daily.

The application is very efficient and easy to use, it generates a code every 30 seconds to log into your accounts, it is the best in the category of 2-factor authentication.

There could be a small adjustment in the size of the grid in relation to the top, the grid is very small and the other is very large, and if you are using it on a tablet for example, then this difference is huge.

syed
syed
Senior Engineer Digital Payment and FS Operations (Pakistan)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Authy is the safeguard

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The most valuable feature of authy is code changes very frequently and the generated code is very unique every time.

The least like about authy is that they create 6 digit code, which is some how can be breakable. They should increase the length of code.

Rafael
Rafael
Undergraduate Finalist Student (Portugal)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

One of the best authenticator apps that works across devices

Commentaires : My overall experience with Authy is great, since I can sync all my 2nd factor authentication codes across multiple devices with the same account and the security isn't compromised, since I can access it with either biometric login and/or a master password that unlocks all the authentication codes.
Despite the simpler interface, Authy has all the features I need on a software of this kind and I can easily recommend it to literally anyone.

What I like the most about Authy is the fact I can sync all my 2nd factor authentication codes across multiples devices with the same account, which is not a common feature across these apps. I also like the master password feature that protects all my codes available on Authy. The layout is simple and intuitive and the search feature is very practical to find and access the correct authentication codes I'm looking for in that very moment.

What I like the least about Authy is just the simpler User Interface (UI) and the fact that some logo icons are not available for some programs/softwares/apps. Other than that, I didn't face any issues or concerns while using this software.

Mark
Customer Experience Manager (Philippines)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Best Google Authenticator Replacement

Commentaires : The experience from set up to day-to-day use is easy. We don't need additional training as the methods itself are intuitive. Daily, this helps with efficiency as we are able to access it in any device we own.

Authy links with Twilio and Recurly really well which our team both use on a daily basis. What we like most about Authy is being able to tie this to a specific user account. This means portability and security. We are able to install it on different platforms (especially desktop.) This eliminates the process of checking your phone. You can simply copy and paste the code in the same device.

I couldn't think of any. This was recommended by our engineers as a replacement to Google Authenticator.

💻 Gabriel
💻 Gabriel
Software Developer (Mexique)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

The best authenticator app available

Authy is a multi-device 2FA app that can be used with any account you might want to secure, as long as that account supports 2FA via apps. It offers back-up functionality via its cloud and describes a very secure process to handle it, where only a back-up password will be able to unencrypt it. It provides a friendly user interface where you can see the icons for each of the accounts you registered.

I miss the functionality from Microsoft Authenticator where I can receive a notification and just approve the access, but it's not a big deal as it only works with Microsoft accounts.

Christian
Senior System Administrator (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Reliable Authentication App

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very pleased with this software as it helps prevent account lockouts when you lose your mobile phone.

I immediately switched to Authy from other freely available authenticators because of its features. Some of which are: - Information can be viewed on multiple devices regardless of the platform and this is not possible with other popular Authenticators out there. - Has a backup feature, in case you misplace your phone or device, you can restore access with a known password only. - Setup is relatively easy and straightforward.

I do not think there is a drawback to using this tool as far as I know. This is my opinion only.

Anne
Publisher (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Easiest Authenticator I've Found

Commentaires : I use 2FA wherever possible so this program makes things much easier. I like I can easily identify the service by the logo.

I got this app after I got a new phone. Previously, I had Google Authenticator, but they wanted me to re-enter everything. However, the incident made me look for alternatives, and I found this one. Even though Google has remedied this earlier problem, I'm happy with Authy and see no reason to switch.

I wish I could better organize the apps. Maybe drag and drop based on usage. There is a good search function though. And ideally, I'd like to see a password feature added.

Aivar
Administrator and owner (Lettonie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Well thought through OTP solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Authy helps me to effortlessly manage a large number of 2FA logins.

Convenient layout. Backup makes a huge difference. I know that if something happens to my phone, I will not have to go through the nightmare of restoring my accounts. Periodically asks you for your password to make sure you remember it. Great idea, you will not have to frantically try to remember it at the worst possible moment.

Backup "coin" has another side - you have to trust Twilio (who operates it) to store your data securely.

Luke
founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

2FA for the average user

Commentaires : Overall, we have no complaints. It's a great tool, especially at the free tier.

Twilio has done a great job with Authy. My favorite feature is the ability to use my 2FA codes on multiple devices without re-doing the 2FA authentication for each device.

The biggest learning curve of Authy is simply navigating the app. There are things that I think should be in different places, like certain settings. Another minor annoyance is that you can't rearrange or sort the accounts.

saeed
Eng (Arabie saoudite)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Very cool and unique app

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My experience with the app is really great
It gives me 2FA whenever I need it
And the most important thing is that it is completely free
And the interesting thing about the application is the support provided by those in charge of it
They contact you immediately if you ask for support from them
And they in contact with you so that they can be assured that your problem with the application has been resolved

This app is really a masterpiece I can't do without him It is easy to use and simple At the same time, it protects my accounts with 2FA

No, there are absolutely no negatives to mention According to my personal experience with the app

Mauricio
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Secure your accounts with Authy

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Robust software, been using it for years across multiple phones and computers. I recommend it to anyone thinking of using a software-based 2FA solution.

Authy is my preferred software authenticator app because of its synchronisation capabilities. Desktop or mobile, 2FA codes are available everywhere you need them, with encryption and password security.

The UX needs a bit of work. Just small things like accounts not being in alphabetical order when you try to manage them.

Tania Marcia
agente II (Brésil)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

App de segurança para Androide de autenticação em duas etapas

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Eu uso a bem tempo , pois, necessito de enviar dinheiro e receber de algumas plataformas, preciso de trabalhar com e-mails, e o Authy me da mais confiança em relação a segurança de dados no Androide. o App é de confiança e de segurança no fato de possibilitar autenticação em duas etapas , é do google uma empresa com credibilidade.

é seguro, facil de usar depois de instalado, confio no App.

na verdade penso que a instalação deveria ser mais fácil, o fato de ter de configurar usando QR Code em PC, atrapalha um pouco. a reinstalação em outro aparelho é complicada , isto também deveria melhorar

Erik
Sr. Manager of L&D (Canada)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Great 2FA authenticator app

Commentaires : I originally downloaded Authy to use for 2FA tokens for various programs through work, but also began using it for personal use. It is a very good experience and have had no problems with Authy.

Authy is a simple to use 2FA authenticator app. It's very straightforward and simple.

I can't think of anything I did not like about the app.

Tito
Tito
Fundador e CEO (Brésil)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Gosto muito do Authy da Twilio. Recomendo.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Na minha opinião um dos melhores softwares de 2FA. Ser para multiplos dispositivos é um diferencial, e o suporte funcionou bem quando precisei.

Não sei. Acho o melhor existente. Em outros eu acabei tendo problemas, mas no Authy os problemas que tive foram fáceis de solucionar.

Danilo
CEO (Brésil)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Practical and Efficient

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I often use it to access codes that are randomly generated to gain access to two-factor security.

Extremely useful in securing websites that require two-factor security. Even being uninstalled it does not lose user settings.

I haven't found anything I dislike in this app.

Emily
Emily
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Extra Protection

Commentaires : I just use this to remotely log into our accounting company's server. It gives the owner that extra layer of protection.

Once it has been set up, its extremely easy to use. I like that there is a clipboard option, so I can easily save the code it gets me and paste it into the program to log in.

Save the original code sent to you! I had to install it on a different computer, but the program I need it for only gives you the code the 1st time you log on. I had to have the person who set it up remove me from her end so it would give me the code again when I logged in.

Omar
Digital Leader (Égypte)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

A great two factor authentication tool

Commentaires : Perfect product

That i can lock my account with a password for extra security

Sometimes when i copy the code and the timer reaches zero i attempt to copy the new code but it copies the old one instead