15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ARI

Tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour gérer votre activité de réparations automobiles, du suivi de l'inventaire à la facturation en passant par le décodeur de numéro VIN et le lecteur de plaques d'immatriculation.

En savoir plus sur ARI

ARI was easy to navigate and get to do what I needed to do. I like that its a mobile application and hosted which takes all hosting stress away from the business.

More of automative collision and refinishing references.

ARI - Notes

ARI a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 393 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ARI ?

justin
justin
Digital Marketer. (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

ARI helps in achieving a very organized workflow.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Getting the best in workflow organization.The product enables us to achieve a very organized workflow.

The product is absolutely easy to use particularly even for first timers because they can use it with ease.It helps in achieving a very organized workflow.Very detailed reports on our repair reports and we are able to do repairs on time.

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about it except for the few application errors that we find in it.

Rab
Owner (Canada)

Simple but powerful app!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have been with these buy from the time they started. I purchased out a full version of it in its younger days seeing its potential so I can confidently say they are doing very well thus far. I am not sponsored by them or anything but if a product is great and simple I am all for it.

Very user friendly, customer service is great, and they are always updating to meet broader needs of an automotive business.

Cons cannot be in the vocabulary of an app that is just coming up the game. Functionality is there but needs time to catch up to the big players far as full integration is concerned. It wouldn't be fair to judge the underdog that is trying their best to compete.

Joseph
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Great system for small shops not wanting to pay high prices of other brands

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use and formatting. My state requires legal notices on every invoice and a lot of other systems don’t allow me to include that. The cost is low compared to the other big name companies.

I would like to be able to add multiple job cards to one invoice. When doing fleet work we may work on 10 different vehicles in the same day for the same customer and it’d be nice to be able to put it all on 1 invoice.

JAMES
OWNER (É.-U.)

Too Pushy...

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I am a small mechanic shop just opening up. i was looking vor something to use for invoicing and came across ARI. well after looking it over I went on to look at other options. if I wasnt bombarded by emails (in my opinion) begging for my business I might have come back to purchase their product.

Pierre
Mechanic (Canada)

Love it, easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 mois

perfect app for a mecanic. easy to use and to set up client and vehicule. use it with my phone and able to finish using the computer later in the day if needed. Love that I can enter all the vehicule information that shows on the invoice, that was important for me.

when transfering the amount of invoice in quickbook, the amount does not transfer correctly since it does not seem to recognize the tax portion.

Cortley
Partner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for Small Shops Looking for Basic ease of use.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : So far so good.

This is showing to be super easy to use & not too time consuming. The fact that it is set up like an app is nice as it speeds up the work for entry by our staff. The DVI's are awesome, especially for our C techs who are still learning. Really looking forward to moving from paper reminders to digital & this also opens up more opportunities for reminders. Coming from a shop with no real shop management system we like that it will also track customer vehicles so we can see what the issues were last time, what we did, what it took, etc.

No actual edit button on work orders, you have to select the more & then edit. We really would like as little steps as possible. The parts entry/order process seems a little longer than needed as well.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We took note about your requests for an edit button for JobCards and also an easier way to add/order parts! We hope to have a good solution for you soon!

Dorsey
Owner Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Nw user of ARI, Having difficulty getting everything set up.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : What I have been able to use, I am very pleased.

Ability to manage everything necessary for operation of business..

Difficult to set up especially Logo installation which I haven't found out how to implement.

Nicholas

Worth the price

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like the features it offers for the price. It has everything I need and more for a price I feel it’s worth.

There isn’t a walkthrough tutorial to teach how to use everything it offers.

Nathan

Free Trial

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is priced reasonable for beginners. It has a lot of features.

It definitely takes some time to get used to.

Arturo
Mechanic (Canada)

Needs getting used to

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The simplicity of it being an app on the phone

Cost of it after the trial is the same price as QuickBooks..

Jason Robert

It works well

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I love Ari. Really easy to use.

Air ride has been super easy to invoice customers! That is the best advantage is being able to share through text message or email in the invoice for a customer. Also with the option to pay right in ARI! I also like the option to be able to order parts through my suppliers with parts tech built in, makes it super easy to be a one-stop shop for invoicing including making purchases. I just wish I was away that it automatically applied to markup on parts when invoicing it from parts tech!

What I like least about ari to get history of a vehicle without clicking on individual invoices to see the history, I wish there was a way to get a breakdown and be able to search for if I did a brake job or an oil change on a customer vehicle that makes it harder to research things and understand what the customer needs. The other thing I don't like is there's no way to create an estimate inside of an invoice for future use. I do mobile auto repair and wouldn't rather send an estimate with what is already invoice out for what is due today and go to create an invoice from that estimate and have to create two separate invoices or estimates at the same time.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback! We already started working on applying markup to parts purchased through PartsTech. As for vehicle history, pls try this: open the vehicle, scroll down to ARI History and check that section out! It's a breakdown of all services and parts done on that vehicle!

Ryan

ARI is perfect for me!!

5,0 l’année dernière

I can't say enough good things about this company. I am starting up my own business and I am so grateful to have found ARI. I was looking into many other CRM's like ShopKey, ShopMonkey, etc, but the price was far too steep on those programs for my situation. Don't get me wrong, ShopKey is a great software, but it was a $300 a month commitment that I couldn't not do. After searching high and low I found ARI. ARI is simple, affordable, and has all of the features I need, and more. What I love most about ARI is that their team listens to feedback and is CONSTANTLY IMPROVING. I have never had an issue with their program, when I need it, it works. I love it for the price point and simplicity, it is perfect for me.

At this moment, after using ARI for a year now, I really do not have any cons that I can think of. It's a great CRM and for the price point I promise it cannot be beat.

Head too the top

Commentaires : On a day-to-day basis soap the system works excellent I can get a lot of information about the vehicle and working on to make sure that I'm doing the correct repairs all I know an excellent Abby great software

It's constantly growing two years ago when I started with this company they didn't have the VIN to scan didn't have a lot of things in love features that they have no they're constantly growing and getting better I enjoy working with the software every day me and my customers happy. the price they're unbeatable I've looked into several other companies and I can't come near the price of what they did offer so thanks guys

Occasionally when I go to save a vehicle it saves multiple times I don't know if it's due to my phone service or do to the app but that sometimes gets frustrating then I have to go back in one by one erase all the multiple copies of that vehicle

Owner/Lead Tech (É.-U.)

Great product for.start ups

Commentaires : But overall has been a smaller new start-up it's been a very helpful thing to be able to go from handwritten to what you do guys program and be able to look a little more professional

The amount the amount of actual options that you have available to you in a single location is amazing

The Diagnostics you could use to have choices of more donegal's other than the one or two that is implemented in there at the moment because it's not clear fide it just says the best one to use it does not say the only one the fact that too many steps in the process to be able to create an invoice from start to finish to be a little easier to navigate not a big fan of outside parties such as QuickBooks and stuff like that to be able to do the accounting / bill pay that y'all offers too many other steps to be able to make it easier on the consumer be easier way down corporate on me I like the fact that you guys offer that but to go about it there's no where are you guys you guys don't explain that you know Pearson ditional fee from a different company and I just not a big fan of that

il y a 3 ans

We have simplified the Invoice creation process slightly and worked on app's stability. Let us know if you'd like us to do anything else!

Nicholas

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Invoicing for the small guy!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Loved this application. It helped startup and run my invoicing for 2 years now.

Very easy to navigate and keep updates with customers over the time the vehicle is in the shop. This gives the customer a general time and less back and forth.

No labor times. I would like to have vehicle labor times for each VIN matched vehicle to the invoice.

Timothy

Long time user

5,0 l’année dernière

The ability to message the support is very conveinent. easy to use. navigate is simple. sometimes you have a hard time finding where something will be but it is there.

I dont like mitchell, id like to see a generic labor time.

l’année dernière

Please write us at contact@ari.app We have a better Labor Guides option right now!

Hussain

Highly recommend

Commentaires : A++ makes the job more interesting and organized

Sometime I notice the app on the phone won’t sync the latest update on the web app

The mobile app is a plus and everything is easy to find

Jacob
Automobile, 2–10 employés

I've used several platforms, ARI is by far the best

Commentaires : Great all in one platform

The ability to text reminders to customers

Some features are a little too hidden.. Pulling reports should be a little easier to access

C William
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Very pleased with this product!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Invoicing, billing, work order management, expense reporting and inventory management.

Best features for our business are the invoicing/billing, inventory ability, work order management, and expense tracking. We have been using it for a couple of years now, and love that they continue developing it and making it even better. Their customer service is awesome!

Still struggling with the inventory auto-updating when I have added a part to an invoice and then need to remove it. I have to manually go back into my inventory and change the in stock quantity.Have not figured out how to accurately track my income. The number for the year that I have collected does not match what actually entered my bank account. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Ryan
Owner/Technician (É.-U.)

Awesome software

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It’s been amazing and extremely helpful for my business. Allows me to streamline the administration side of things

Features, ease of use, affordable, functional

It crashes sometimes when doing things, pictures don’t stay attached to invoice

Charles
CEO (Ghana)

Our feedback

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It gives me value for money and very easy to you.

1. Easy to use and navigate around2. Less glitches. Very stable and available all the time. 3. Embedded with many features4. Ability to have multiple users

It does not have user feedback functionality. I should be able to send a feedback for a feature that must be improved.

Sergei

Commentaires : estimate and invoce

Easy and Simple to operate and Navigate easy to communicate with customer

very easy to manage and use with customer and employes

Jacob
owner (É.-U.)

ARI review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : well i keep it so i must like it!

great price and basic and easy to use. keeps all my information and past jobs in one place and is very good help for keeping organzed over all a good program but could use some minor changes !!

doesnt have labor hours, doesnt provide engine size when decoding vin, and cant look up car in fo by license plate if its not in carfax. it should be more like part stores and bring up vehicle info when run plate like the vin and engine size and such. not the damn car fax report no one needs that!!!

Luis
Automobile, 2–10 employés

I would recommend ARI to anyone in the automotive industry.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : For my business its been wonderful. I do all my invoicing through ARI.

One time payment and the software is yours to use! It is a very complete software for billing. I love that i can use it on my computer and on my phone!

I feel like it could use a bit more work on computer UI side.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it!

Sean
owner (É.-U.)

great product, getting better

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Navigation of features is intuitive and easy to use, creating invoices is quick, and receiving payments is easy and professional.

Sometimes data doesn't sync between devices without refreshing so changes might get overwritten unexpectedly.