Avis clients sur Zoptiks

En savoir plus sur Zoptiks

Provides interactive digital zoo maps and an animal encyclopedia for all zoological organizations in a unified web and mobile app.

En savoir plus sur Zoptiks

Non disponible

Non disponible

Zoptiks - Notes

5,0
5,0

Zoptiks a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 5 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoptiks ?

Instructor (Singapour)
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés

Amazing Learning Experience through virtual field trip

Commentaires : Kids will love the trips very much and so do I

Learning to use Zoptiks through VR virtual trips is really fun. It is well-designed for children at home or in classes

The VR still on HD resolution. If it is up to 4K then it will be great.

Larry
Consultant (Singapour)
Internet, 11-50 employés

An Impressive Start Into The Home-Based Immersion Learning

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like it that the videos are fast loading. Suggest to clear your browser cache completely before using.

No mobile app installation needed. Lots of interactivity just based on using browser alone. Coupled with a VR goggle, it offers a fun immersive experience.

Onboarding instructions can be clearer, as some parents are less savvy.

justine
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Easy to Use

this software is kid friendly and is a cute way to teach them to learn

the cost can be a little much once the trail period has ended

Deborah
Homeschool Mom (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for homeschooling

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are a homeschool family and the content is perfect for both our 10 year old and 8 year old. It is easy to navigate and has plenty of features to keep both kids engaged. I especially like that they have an adhd learning mode to remove distractions!

It’s very easy to use and both children are able to learn independently moving around the program.

I don’t as yet have any negatives aspects as we found easy to use.

Aidanek
Student services office aide (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Didn’t waste my quarantine, because I had zoptiks :)

Commentaires : Overall, the app is very informative! It has been helping to explore animals for my sister. And although I don’t use it for my bio classes, I just love to know more about animals (I’m a bio major)

I use the app to show it to my little sister so she could explore more about animals, and they’ve got almost all the facts we need to know about the animals. Also, love that we can see the virtual animal thru camera so that my little sister can have a better imagination of the animals.

The app is slow. It feels like it crashes when I click on any button, it takes some time to open the page. Also,every time I click on the “left arrow” button, it takes me to the “sign in/up” page, and I have to start from the very beginning.