Avis clients sur Zoptiks

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Zoptiks

Provides interactive digital zoo maps and an animal encyclopedia for all zoological organizations in a unified web and mobile app.

En savoir plus sur Zoptiks

4 avis affichés

Larry T.
Consultant
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2021

"An Impressive Start Into The Home-Based Immersion Learning"

Commentaires: I like it that the videos are fast loading. Suggest to clear your browser cache completely before using.

Avantages: No mobile app installation needed. Lots of interactivity just based on using browser alone. Coupled with a VR goggle, it offers a fun immersive experience.

Inconvénients: Onboarding instructions can be clearer, as some parents are less savvy.

• Publié le 05/09/2021
Aidanek R.
Student services office aide
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2020

"Didn’t waste my quarantine, because I had zoptiks :)"

Commentaires: Overall, the app is very informative! It has been helping to explore animals for my sister. And although I don’t use it for my bio classes, I just love to know more about animals (I’m a bio major)

Avantages: I use the app to show it to my little sister so she could explore more about animals, and they’ve got almost all the facts we need to know about the animals. Also, love that we can see the virtual animal thru camera so that my little sister can have a better imagination of the animals.

Inconvénients: The app is slow. It feels like it crashes when I click on any button, it takes some time to open the page. Also,every time I click on the “left arrow” button, it takes me to the “sign in/up” page, and I have to start from the very beginning.

• Publié le 23/08/2020
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 26/04/2021

"Easy to Use"

Avantages: this software is kid friendly and is a cute way to teach them to learn

Inconvénients: the cost can be a little much once the trail period has ended

• Publié le 26/04/2021
Deborah B.
Homeschool Mom
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/10/2021

"Perfect for homeschooling"

Commentaires: We are a homeschool family and the content is perfect for both our 10 year old and 8 year old. It is easy to navigate and has plenty of features to keep both kids engaged. I especially like that they have an adhd learning mode to remove distractions!

Avantages: It’s very easy to use and both children are able to learn independently moving around the program.

Inconvénients: I don’t as yet have any negatives aspects as we found easy to use.

• Publié le 07/10/2021