15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Electronic Form Solutions

En savoir plus sur Electronic Form Solutions

Electronic Form Solutions simplifie, accélère et améliore la collecte et l'examen des demandes de bourses d'études.

En savoir plus sur Electronic Form Solutions

The fact that this integrates smootly with our website is great. It was completely customizable to our needs and specifications and is 100% user-friendly.

Electronic Form Solutions - Notes

5,0
4,9

Electronic Form Solutions a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 21 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Electronic Form Solutions ?

Briana
Briana
Program Administrator (É.-U.)

Perfect for Application Management

Commentaires : It has been a very positive experience from the start. The service we have received has been top notch, efficient and effective. We are very pleased with Electronic Form Solutions for both their customer service and software.

I love how user-friendly this software is. Not only is it customizable for admin, but it is simple to navigate for our applicants and review committee.

I haven't found anything that has been a bother at this point in time.

Lydia
Operations Officer (R.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic customer support, and a highly customisable grants management solution

Commentaires : We have migrated from a manual grants management system to this software, and we have been really impressed by the results so far. It's already reduced staff time and administration tasks, and we're excited to see how this will continue to develop. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are fantastic.

The cost is fantastic for the capabilities of the product, and the customer service is amazing- the team respond within hours and are always available to jump on a call. When I've had any queries, they've been answered on the same day, and always with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude. This is greatly appreciated as a small team.

So far we haven't encountered any problems to report on, as everything we've asked for has been done.

Robert
evp (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

eecu/eecu community foundation

Software works well and is pretty straightforward. It is flexible for entities to customize their scholarship process.

1. Launch a mobile application 2. Push notification that references have been received and the app is ready for submittal 3. Revision of challenge codes to picture format 4. Ability to move through pages without having to save each page 5. More consistency in where the save buttons are located – sometimes at the bottom sometimes upwards to the right 6. The no attachment for transcripts is not apparent that the document has been attached 7. Reference notified or completed section is unclear 8. Clean up of users by deleting affects the application – deleting a person as a reference user deletes the reference. The deletion of a user should not affect the application contents 9. There is only one selection under User Type field and that is Applicant – need to eliminate 10. Reminders are set at 7 days before end of scholarship period – more reminders should be included at more than just one interval 11. User defined general instructions could be included within the application once the account is set up 12. System to notify applicant that their reference email address was undeliverable/failed 13. Graduation date field format needs to display format (MM/DD/YYYY) 14. Essay word count needs to be expanded to 750 15. Ability to upload reference letters in lieu of email address 16. Add upload SAT/ACT documents like the transcripts 17. Reporting writing capability to extract information from the applications 18. Several applicants couldn’t upload transcripts due to file size – increase

Elizabeth
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Used for Teacher Grants and Scholarships

Commentaires : Using this platform for my teacher grants and scholarship application process allows me to keep everything online and be free of paper. I'm also able to let multiple people log in and use the system seeing only what I need them to see. SO far, the program has allowed me to do anything I have needed in the application process and I like that the designers are always looking for ways to improve the software. I always get a "yes" and a "we will get it done" when I reach out.

I have received excellent customer service while using this product. I always receive a quick response and I am able to move forward no matter what comes up. It is a team effort and I feel like the team at eformsolutions is an extension of my staff. I also like how innovations are always being planned to improve the software and meet the needs of customers.

Everything I have needed my applications to include has been available. In one case, a change I needed in a feature was not available when I launched the application cycle, but it was minor. The change was being made and will be available for next year's application cycle. A short wait, in the end, for improved functionality.

Luke
Luke
Board Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

CFB ISD Educational Foundation - Scholarship Application Usage with Electronic Form Solutions

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Electronic Forms Solution has been exceptional. The solution is easy to use and customizable to our foundation's needs and allows for us to award scholarships to deserving students for their collegiate education!

The Electronic Form Solutions platform is an extremely easy solution to use for our foundation in managing our scholarship application and review process. Students need something simple to use and easy to navigate for their applications and additionally, the same is true for the scholarship reviewers. With the Electronic Forms Solution in place, we're able to effectively and quickly assess and award scholarships with ease!!

There are honestly not many cons in using this solution. Whenever we've had a challenge that needed to be resolved, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Electronic Forms Solution has been Johnny-on-the-spot in helping to address those challenges and make our solution very customizable.

Candi
Programs & Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Scholarship application management

Our foundation offers approximately 160 scholarships each year. We have around 100 funds that generate the scholarships. Instead of students completing multiple applications (and deciding which ones they qualify for) our software combines all of the applications into one. Students focus on completing one application and the scholarship system filters qualified applications into the appropriate reviews. Our reviewers only see qualified applications. And our donors are pleased with more quality applications.

The application is very customizable. This is a great feature. However, it can make managing the system more difficult as the application grows larger and the user creates multiple customizations. It is best to keep things simple when you can, and contact support when you need it.

Michele
President (É.-U.)

Electronic Form Solutions for Scholarship Applications and Scoring

Commentaires : We are able to look through many scholarships and score them without the hassle of making hard copies, printing them out, marking them up and trying to tabulate on our own. Electronic Form Solutions does it all and is very professional!

It has made the process of submitting scholarship applications all the way to scoring and determining who gets a scholarship- effortless and professional.

We saw no cons to this form or process.

Kathy
Website Administrator, Communications and Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)

Nonprofit Educational Foundation Managing Scholarships and Grants

Commentaires : We have not yet reached our deadline for applications and been through the review process but so far things have run relatively smoothly. We've been able to deal with the minor issues and eFormSolutions have been right there with us all the way.

I like that eFormSolutions listened to our needs and tailored the application to fit us. I also like how responsive they are to issues that arise as we launch into our first real year of using the software.

We have made a request to perhaps further simplify scholarship applications for our students. We asked that students enter their student information just once in the portal but then allow them to navigate to and apply to multiple scholarships each with different requirements. Right now they enter their student information on each application requiring them to enter it multiple times.

Lauren
Exectutive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

One Of The Best Things We Have Done

We are a small non-profit in Houston, Texas that grants ABA therapy scholarships to children with autism who can not afford their therapy. We have used a paper-based application since our inception in 2007. Parents would fill out the application and then scan and send or mail the application via snail mail. We would then meet once a month to review the application at our Board meeting. In 2020, all board meetings are now virtual due to the pandemic, which led us to move our application online. After some research, we found Electronic Form Solutions, and it has been life-changing! I don't know how we went this long without our application online. The entire team at EFORMS is AMAZING! If you have any questions or changes, they get back to you immediately. It's a very professional-looking online application that is was custom built for us. It's effortless to use from an admin standpoint and very user friendly for our parents.

I don't have cons for this software. Perfect for what we needed.

Dianna
Principal (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51–200 employés

Educational Review

Commentaires : Great! The form is easy to use. Data is easily downloaded. Customer service is quick to respond - usually the same day.

Personalization, meets the needs of the user, platform is easy to understand

I wish I knew more about the programming sections so that I could edit myself without having to ask customer service for help.

Beth
Communications Coordinator (Canada)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Amazing Service

Commentaires : The experience was fantastic. Again, I would like to praise [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for really being such a great help to us. During the months that we used the scholarship program, we had changes to staff and scholarship platform management which resulted in bumpy planning process, without the support of eforms it might have been a big mess. But the service was so attentive that all our changes (there were many) were executed perfectly and in a timely manner.

Using the online platform was a simple way for our company significantly reduce the amount of resources used in the administration of the scholarship program. I like that virtually every area of the software was customizable to our needs. But frankly, the very best part of the eforms scholarship platform was our support person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was quite honestly, the most responsive, accommodating vendor I have ever worked with.

I wish the software had more self-serve functionality in the set-up stages. Inputting the copy on my own would have been a time saver for us and eforms.

Jennifer
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Excellent product! Customizable and perfect for our trade association scholarship program.

Commentaires : Electronic Form Solutions was great to work with. They are very quick to reply with questins and requests and our software was literally ready to use after about 2 weeks (from start to finish!). I can;t say enough about this product. We needed an efficient way to handle our scholarship and needed to get away from doing everyhting manually. This software encompasses everything from submission, to attachments, follow-up requests, and judging with out the need for extra bells and whistles that we don't require.

I have nothing negative to say about this software at this time.

Alyssa
Community Relations Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Grants and Scholarships Made Easy!

Commentaires : Overall, we've had an incredible experience with EFormSolutions. The software allows us to award thousands of dollars to teachers across our district and provide scholarships for graduating seniors. We appreciate how easy it is to use with our volunteer committees.

Our grant and scholarship process follows a multi-step approval and I love how easy it is to setup with EFormSolutions! I have also had a great experience with the support team, who has helped me customize and change our applications as needed throughout the years.

I think the interface could be more user-friendly for the applicants, but it's not a matter of functionality - it's more of a "look and feel" critique.

Diane
CEO (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Commentaires : Pleased to form this business relationship and can't wait to see what we can do together.

We have been planning the transition to online applications for a few years however, it has only now become a reality. Our clients are already telling us they love the product for its ease of use and clean interface. I have an amazing contact in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is fast to deliver and ver capable.

We have to change a template in the system which takes a while

Kristi
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Grant Support

Commentaires : Fantastic, the support team is super responsive, the cost was affordable, and the product is tailored to my needs.

The interface is very user friendly and it can be tailored to fit the needs of my program. In addition, the building of the program was all done for me, which saves me a TON of time.

Don't have anything to say for cons, I enjoy the program and am very happy with it.

Mohamed
Electronic (Égypte)
Réseaux informatiques, 10 000+ employés

Electronic forms solutions and comprehensive audits

Commentaires : The feature is ease of use and navigation, moving between different applications, which makes it easier for students to use it and also to easily evaluate scholarships for students

A must-use program for student scholarships and group education

There are no negatives with the use to be mentioned so far

Terri
Program Specialist (É.-U.)

Eform Solutions

FEF has been clients of EForm Solutions for several years and we use them for our grant and scholarship programs. Our foundation board, reviewers and applicants find this system very easy to use. We have specialized requirements and EForm Solutions is very flexible and responsive to our requirements and provide us with great customer service.

Unable to think of any con at this time. Any issues we have with the system or any questions are answered promptly in an easy to understand manner.

L.L.
Scholarship Chair. (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 201–500 employés

Excellent Software for NFP Scholarship Programs

Commentaires : Excellent product that can easily be integrated to meet organizational needs. Superior customer service and responsiveness!

Flexibility to make adjustments to the portal to meet our program needs.

Customer support is always available but modifications to the portal may require assistance to complete.

Courtney
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Commentaires : I am thankful for the support team that has literally helped us with the entire process!

I am thankful for the ease of use and accessibility of eforms. It has been great to work with staff and create a scholarship and grant portal that works for our specific district needs.

Tutorials for setting up and implementing would be helpful.

Kent
Executive Directpr (Canada)

Great!

Commentaires : Very very good experience so far.

The support is fantastic and implementation was very smooth.

No major issues...only item that could perhaps be improved is the back end reporting and access to full information and being able to see an entire application in PDF (including attachments)

Catharine
Executive Director (Canada)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Overall great product

Commentaires : The support staff was very responsive and able to incorporate all of our suggestions and requests - including providing a bilingual (English/French) option for us. Any issues we had were dealt with professionally and efficiently.

This software will make it easy to blind the applications for the review committee.

Sometimes, the automatic emails that are sent out to obtain references had difficulty reaching the target.