• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Curb Hero

Free digital open house sign-in sheet with touchless sign-in. Proven to save realtors time and capture better quality client info.

En savoir plus sur Curb Hero

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Curb Hero ?

Adam V.
Adam V.

Phenomenal Service

5 il y a 9 mois

Block Party does so much for my business. I love the automatic follow-up and thank you messages that go out after an open house guest checks in. I also love how easy it is to look back at and refer to the leads that came through.

The auto-forwarding of leads into my company's CRM was a little clunky through the third party service. I much prefer to do it manually at this point. I wish there was a way to make questions required before submitting. I've since changed my questionnaire to only include yes/no click box responses, but earlier when I was requesting more info people were able to skip it without entering anything at all which wasn't helpful.

Kendra C.
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Game changer

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Block party is my go-to app for open houses. Their software is SUPER easy to use and it's actually pretty powerful regarding letting me use my branding and photos in the Open House Sign-in. I love that I can customize the text follow up and even ask custom questions so I can qualify my leads.

The features are better than all thecompetition (even the compared to alternatives that charge a high subscription) and price for Block Party is actually FREE. They're winning on both sides which is really cool to see. Their Android app is really good too. Android users sometimes get a less functional version vs iPhone/iPad users...but not with Block Party. I use the app on my iPad and my Android phone and it works seamlessly

None that I can think of so I don’t have a con

David B.
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great product for real estate agents

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use, easy to learn, effective at capturing prospect info

We have found this to be the most effective way to capture and save our open house attendees information. When we let the attendees know that all of the specific home information will be sent to them after they enter their information, we almost always capture their contact info.

The lender advertisement on it. It would also be great if they could could scan the barcode and their info would automatically fill in.

Sunil S.

Awesome app

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This app allows my check in, follow up, and marketing a breeze with one click options.

The ease of accessibility. The software allows me to modify my listings and present a clean and clear and covid friendly platform for my guests. My favorite feature is the qr code sign in option making checking in to a open house a breeze.

There aren't much cons in my end just yet. I've used this app for about a week now and have been completely satisfied thus far.

Julie A.
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Stellar app for individual realtors and teams of agents

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It’s always been a great experience with their app. It’s simple and still powerful. They seem like they really want their users to succeed. The team has reached out to me multiple times to discuss how I could get more value from their tools and they actually implemented my feedback a CPL months later.

Block Party really upped my teams game when it comes to bringing new listings on the market. The open house sign in functionality is very slick. Clients love it compared to the old pen and paper approach. The text follow up and CRM integration are great

Tough to pick a problem with their current app. I just hope that one day they can build more apps for agents so I can retire some of my older software products once and for all!

Rob R.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Here Comes the Neighborhoid, bye bye open house pro-NOT!

Commentaires : No guess work

This app is extremely easy to use has many very user friendly features and is consistent in its performance. This app completely blows away anything else I've ever tried! If you thought open house pro work well you'll be ready to send that to the recycle bin once you try this app!

Nothing about this app I did not like. It has been so easy to use, many features I have yet to explore.

Mahesh P.
Teacher (Retired) (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 5 001-10 000 employés

Powerful Marketplace Technology.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Block Party integrates perfectly with your marketing system and takes care of all the little details of information collection PLUS saves my team time.

Block Party is a powerful app because information capture is paramount in real estate. This technology greatly enhances productivity and brand appeal when marketing to prospects.

There were some features around property photo enhancement that I really wanted to be included in Block Party...but not long ago the developers added them. So there's very little not to like with this app.

Lauren L.

Favorite Open House Lead Capture App

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have had great experience with the app and help with customer service when I had any questions their response time as very quick and I highly recommend to anyone doing open houses

The ease of use/the simplicity of the app

The app is great, its tough to find a con, I guess I would say My device is old so I am sure it is just happening with .my device however I would like to see a picture of the house when signing in as the background,

Réponse de l'équipe de Block Party

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the kind review and for trusting our product in your business!

Rehiedel S.
Freelance Designer (Philippines)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Useful an constructive feedback

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Block pantry made my work easy to navigate and result we can do our job better and more efficiently.

It really helps people bringing new listing in the market which is one of the most important things for people like us.

As I would like to say something about cons, well there is none.

Jim B.
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

Great App

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The follow up by the developer has been great. I am recommending this to others in our office.

Love the ease of use and will help in no longer having to deal with not being able to read hand written sign in sheets.

Have no complaints, have asked for a scheduler for the optional automatic text messages.

Travis W.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Why waste time trying to read peoples handwriting

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great

Honestly, I was in a bind, I forgot to print out the normal sign-in sheet and needed something ASAP. Well let us just say I won't have to worry about printing anymore your app is great I don't know why I hadn't used it before.

Not having to transcribe a list of info :)

Jorge G.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

An app that adds value for you and your clients!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The app developer personally called me to ask what I thought of their software and if I had any ideas to help evolve it for the benefit of its users. I talked about a couple of ideas and they were actually implemented. Very impressed with their response and I have recommended it to every other person on my team.

It seems like the developers are super responsive to feedback from users. Suggestions are acknowledged and implemented with updates.

At the beginning it had limited functionality, but that was quickly turned around and updated. Great app!

Eun C.
realtor (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

open house

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Good

Easy to use. I can verify the customer who comes to my open house.

As a first-time user, I don't have other experience other than this one.

Bonnie L.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great app

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great

It's free. And it's easy to use. Perfect for open houses sign in

Want to do mass emails to attendees but no option to do so yet

Jennifer R.

Notes

5 il y a 7 mois

Love that you can make notes during the open house that is added so you can review later

Being assigned a mortgage lender to open certain features