Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Vuforia

Vuforia fournit les solutions de RA les plus rapides, les plus simples et les plus avancées pour aider les entreprises industrielles à relever les défis liés à la main-d'œuvre.

En savoir plus sur Vuforia

Afficher 1 avis

Mahmud H.
Mahmud H.
Graduate Research Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source de l'avis
  • Publié le 14/03/2021

"A great plugin with Unity"

Commentaires: I am a Unity Simulation Developer and I dabbled around the Augmented Reality sphere for a while. The first AR application I built was with Vuforia and Unity. It was quite easy to create. I had to upload an image to use as a marker and wrote a few line of codes to spawn a 3D model whenever the camera sees the marker. Most options were drag and drop, nothing difficult. After deploying and running the app on my android phone, whenever I put the marker image in front of the camera, it would spawn that 3D model. A lot more is achievable with quite an ease.

Avantages: First of all, it comes built-in with Unity, the game development platform. Second, it is free to use. Third, the learning curve is not that steep. Fourth, great community of users and educational materials out there.

Inconvénients: I have not use there other products except the Unity plug-in. But, from my experience of using it there I can say that they are doing a great job in this highly competitive market.

• Source de l'avis