• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Vuforia

Vuforia fournit les solutions de RA les plus rapides, les plus simples et les plus avancées pour aider les entreprises industrielles à relever les défis liés à la main-d'œuvre.

En savoir plus sur Vuforia

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vuforia ?

Mahmud H.
Mahmud H.
Graduate Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

A great plugin with Unity

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I am a Unity Simulation Developer and I dabbled around the Augmented Reality sphere for a while. The first AR application I built was with Vuforia and Unity. It was quite easy to create. I had to upload an image to use as a marker and wrote a few line of codes to spawn a 3D model whenever the camera sees the marker. Most options were drag and drop, nothing difficult. After deploying and running the app on my android phone, whenever I put the marker image in front of the camera, it would spawn that 3D model. A lot more is achievable with quite an ease.

First of all, it comes built-in with Unity, the game development platform. Second, it is free to use. Third, the learning curve is not that steep. Fourth, great community of users and educational materials out there.

I have not use there other products except the Unity plug-in. But, from my experience of using it there I can say that they are doing a great job in this highly competitive market.