• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur OptionTrax

Gagnez en temps et en tranquillité grâce à ce logiciel de gestion des tableaux de plafonnement et des plans de capitaux propres.

En savoir plus sur OptionTrax

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OptionTrax ?

Gizelia C.
Gizelia C.
best auditing company (Brésil)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

best auditing company

5 il y a 5 mois

we help a private company administrator save time when managing expense calculations

I have absolutely nothing negative, they are agile and considerate.

Jeanne S.
Corporate Parealegal (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Plan Management (OptionTrax/InvestmenTrax)

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I truly could go on and on, however, one of the key factors to consider when making a commitment like this is what will support be like after we have signed on the dotted line. I can say from personal experience that the support level has never diminished. If I ask for help, it is quickly received. If I need to talk to a human to go over something - that has always been arranged. There are times that trading emails just is not efficient and I greatly value the team taking the time to pick up the phone. The team at Plan Management are all professional and dedicated but also very warm and welcoming.

We are a private company which self administer our plan by entering all grants (monthly); processing exercises. Our plan consists of a wide variety of grant notices and vesting schedules. The ease with which we can enter a grant, create a new vesting schedule, handle RSU's and the like has been a life saver. With regard to the 100K rule, the fact that the system accurately calculates ISO/NQSO grants, and when each of the tranches occur - priceless. Exercises are simply to enter and automatically transfer to the InvestmenTrax (equity side). Cap tables, reporting and stock certificate generation (paper or electronic) - piece of cake. The implementation itself was easy and efficient. The system has had interface upgrades over the years and just gets easier and better.

I do not have a current "bucket" list - all upgrades, changes, system modifications that made our business better have all been taken care of. The best thing is that we have never had a "fix or change" revert back to an issue after a software upgrade (which has happened with other software systems).

Courtney M.
Sr. Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Equity Comp and Management

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The customer service at OptionTrax is great. They are attentive to your needs, even if your processes are different than the majority of other clients. They are responsive, knowledgeable and a great resource to our company.

I use this software to manage out Equity Compensation and I use reports to calculate out WASO Calculation quarterly. Using OptionTrax reports are helpful during month end close. I use a stock expense report to make my monthly entries for RSA and ISO. I find that the plan management tab is a great resource for seeing an individuals upcoming vesting events. I also use the Phantom Stock Release reports, which show me who ha vesting events coming up over a period of time. The system is easy to use and navigate.

The only con I have is that when entering stock grants the cost basis field should be required. For example, when I took over this position there were several grants that the previous user did not enter the cost basis. This then required me to do more research to find the cost basis for grants in question.

Kathryn R.
Stock Administator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Highly recommend OptionTrax for CapTable and Shareholder Records for Private Companies

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We maintain our Shareholder records and CapTable on OptionTrax. OptionTrax has automated integration with Equity Edge Online, allowing for smooth reconciliations and period end closing process. It also provides shareholder statements and excellent reporting capabilities.
We have been very pleased with this product.

This software is very intuitive and user friendly. Automatic feeds from stock administration software makes processing exercise issuances and period end closes so easy. Any issues are few and far between, unlike other softwares I have used. Investor Statements are easy to pull, professional looking and very helpful for shareholders. The ability to have shareholder account logins is very popular with investors.

I would strongly recommend adding in Rule 701 calculations and reporting ability (I believe I heard you were working on this?).

Scott R.
Controller (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent Choice

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We received great support from Optiontrax at implementation and post implementation. We truly feel that they see us as a partner with common objectives.

Very easy to use, much more reliable and accessible than Excel alternatives

Wish it had better integration with ERP, HR and BI solutions

Kevin D.
Treasury Director (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés

OptionTrax Review

4 l’année dernière

The software is a great tool to provide our employees awareness to the value of their long term equity incentives.

We often need assistance from customer service to setup grants correctly.