Avis clients sur LogMeOnce

En savoir plus sur LogMeOnce

Le logiciel IAM (Identity and Access Management) et de gestion des mots de passe LogMeOnce permet de protéger et de gérer efficacement les mots de passe des équipes, des entreprises et des grandes entreprises.

En savoir plus sur LogMeOnce

I liked the most the high security that this platform offers and the easiness of navigation.

LogMeOnce - Notes

4,9

LogMeOnce a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 22 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LogMeOnce ?

Dr. en Ciencia Política (Chili)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great system

Commentaires : Really good and far more secure than my old system

The easy it is to store a password and to open pages with passwords already stored

Not always does recognises the website where it already has the password (doesn´t autofill correctly all the time.)

Toby
Director (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great solution with powerful features.

Really love the way there is no reliance on a desktop file. Makes it really easy to transition to a new device when old one fails or upgrade is needed. The multi-step form login is probably one of my favorite features. Minimizes mouse clicks as I just sit back and logs me in through multiple pages without having to lift a finger. I have a long list of login credentials and I really like the way Logmeonce presents on screen without having to prompt it, allows for a simple scroll and click to access any login with minimal effort. I've experienced less bugs with this password manager than I experienced with Dashlane and Lastpass in the past.

I feel the visual representation of data on the phone app could be improved. The UI could be made to look a little more clean and corporate. Browser extension for Opera would be great, but no big deal.

matthew
Student (Canada)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Password Manager

good option for passwords and also the change password automatically

auto password changer and some other features

Linda
Retired (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Lots of options

Commentaires : We do not use it for business, but for personal use.

It really is easy to use once the initial learning curve is over. I have used it for over 2 years (probably 3) as an individual. I don't even use all the features, but I appreciate the ability to set a password of whatever length I want, with a total choice of numerals, caps or small letters, and symbols. I love that it tells me how long it might take a hacker to hack the password chosen, and that you can try a number of options of length and characters to come up with the size you want with the security you want. It also helps me fill in forms! I can even use it on my mobile phone and still log in to sites, though it is a bit more cumbersome on the phone. Five stars!

Sometimes I feel I have entered my master password properly, but it gives an error message. That is rare now, but sometimes earlier it would give me an error message several times.

MICHAEL
Senior Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Not a day without it

Commentaires : Great product! I recommend it to everyone I come across who complains about password management

The software is very easy to use, and yet very secure and encourages good security practices, even for persons who do not know security principles

Only beef is that sometimes the auto-fill pops up when you don't want it to, even occasionally when you select "not on this page"

Elkin
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

LogMeOnce is a great product

Commentaires : Great product, highly recommended.

I love that it is easy to use and secure, makes life easier by being able to organize all of your logins.

Sometimes the pairing of the phone gets off, and you have to uninstall re-install and do some trouble-shooting. But, this is rare.

Terence
Scientist (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

Management & Control of Application Security

Commentaires : Overall I would not be without it.

Gives me the ability to systematically manage all security aspects of my applications, both those held locally and those on the internet. Prior to adopting LogMeOnce this aspect of my work was haphazard and confused. Further, applying better practices was limited. LogMeOnce has enabled me to capture all these issues (passwords, PINs, user names, etc) and apply them in a more robust manner.

The process of capturing the security aspects of a new application or site is can be confusing. Functionality on android devices is not consistent; sometimes it works other times not so.

Sebastiaan
Head of Development (Pays-Bas)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

No memory passwords anymore

Commentaires : I am a very happy user of the software and told so to friends and colleages. When they chose to use LogmeOnce the immediately switched from their password manager to LogmeOnce

Full suite for password management. Security level with two factor is easy to use. Never worry about passwords anymore while you don't even have to see what is generated. Notifications and auto change password for selected websites.

Nothing comes to mind. The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep. On the other hand a nice security feature too......

Declan
Real Estate (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Secure password

Commentaires : Experience with Logmeonce - Good
We are using it now for our employees but we are looking for a "single solution" that included portable drives. We use Scandisk encryption on our portable drives now.

I have tested various password services and not needing to download software is a big plus. The subscription products are not the cheapest but we do plan to deploy it with our employees. Because our staff travels a lot, we are seeking a "fits all" platform that will include passwords on out portable Hard drives and USB. We don't want to have data "locked" in a portable drive when an employee leaves.

Features are fine, but the interface is "cluttered". would be great if the user interface is easier to use. Icons for websites is a plus.

Agust
Safnvordur (Islande)
Bibliothèques, 2-10 employés

I would be lost without LogMeOnce

It is so simple to use, and crucial in password management.

I have not yet found something to dislike, and doubt i will

Evis
student (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Very satisfied

i would prefer that the platform not be appeared in every page I am working on.

Dave
CFO (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 201-500 employés

Great software!

Commentaires : I have hundreds of logins and passwords and it's impossible to memorize them all. Log Me Once saves me time in accessing these in a secure environment.

It is very easy to use and speeds up my logins. It also seems very secure. I also like that it is available on my PC and my phone so I can see my passwords anywhere.

Sometimes it can automatically log in to software when I don't want it it.

Bernardo
CEO (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Good Password Security App

I love the overall features, creating strong passwords, the notes, everything.

The frontend design could be better and the automatic password filling could be more precise.

Mario
owner (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Logmeonce is a true password keeper

This service and software is very easy to use. We never had any problems. It reminds you once in a while that you have to change the main password. We really recommand this service to anyone who is serious at keeping the passwords safely.

We did not find anything missing in the features.

Laurie
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

LogMeOnce is a lifesaver!

The fact that I can save all my passwords is fantastic I trust the security of the product

I do not have any cons to list at this time

Saloni
Business development executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great one

Commentaires : amazing!!!

it's simply amazing, we cannot share all our passwords so we simply create an administration account and invite our employees. LOve it !

Unable to see all the accounts all at once

Liridona
Project Manager (Suède)
Construction, 51-200 employés

A wonderful password manager

5,0 l’année dernière

I love that I can use LogMeOnce for free . The autofill is intuitive and the app remembering everything and saves you time and also the hassle of having to retrieve log in info .

The interface takes a while to get used to when you are starting out .Other than that ,there is nothing to complain about .

Raul
Senior Computer Repair Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501-1 000 employés

One of the best password managers out there!

Commentaires : Saves me from a lot of headaches and lost time trying to remember passwords or reset them when I can't remember to save my life.

The user friendly interface, ability to create groups of passwords, password generation, and the multi device integration. love being able to use it on multiple devices.

The pop ups to remember passwords for new sites get a little annoying sometimes. I don't really know if this is available already but sometimes I don't want it to automatically log me in. last on the android version the browser could be better or the ability to select a different default browser would be great.

researcher (É.-U.)
Recherche, 501-1 000 employés

LogMeOnce is very good tool

This tool help you remember many login passwords and keep its security. As today, people have too many accounts of web, no one can remember all the passwords, It is a must to have tools like LogMeOnce.

It is response fast build in the browser, just a click to login your web account and simple to use.

Fabio
Development Manager (Brésil)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Simple and effective

The possibility to synchronize my devices. 2 Laptops and 1 smartphone.

It used to be de user interface, but it's getting better recently.

Andy
na (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Quality customer support

Commentaires : I have enjoyed my experience and would recommend it.

Their rapid response to customer concerns.

Missing a few usability features that I would make it painless to use but not missing much.

Social Worker (Bangladesh)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Best cross platform password manager

Commentaires : We use it on all platforms and that is a big plus.

We use LogMeOnce for login to Linux and Windows server using putty and remote desktop and their features are unique and extensive.

This is my opinion only, I would like the option to change user interface colors. Otherwise, everything is okay from my side.