Avis clients sur LeanMail

En savoir plus sur LeanMail

LeanMail brings relief for MS Outlook users who have tried to keep their inbox organized but have given up. 5 solutions in one.

En savoir plus sur LeanMail

Features, ease to use, response actions and meeting commitments.

You're forced to use a new way of managing your mailbox.

LeanMail - Notes

4,9
4,9

LeanMail a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 28 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LeanMail ?

CEO (France)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Très utile

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Notre problème résidait dans le fait que l'arrivée des mails perturbait les actions de la journée. Avec Lean Mail une lecture rapide chaque heure permet de déterminer l'urgence et l'importance de la demande des ails reçus, de les prioriser et les échéancer en peu de temps puis de se concentrer à nouveau sur les taches à accomplir.

Lean Mail permet de séquencer l'activité de la journée. Le tri des mails est réalisé en quelques minutes. Il reste alors à traiter des mails programmés sur la journée.

C'est parfait ne changez rien !

il y a 5 mois

Thanks very much for the excellent review David. Much appreciated.

Eric
Eric
Director (Irlande)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Life changing management of emails

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great live support and training from real experienced people.
I have changed my email management following a proven successful process.
The installation, training and use of the options are so beneficial, I would recommend to everyone to adopt this change.

This tool integrated my email system very smoothly to revolutionise my email management. I now so confident that I will not miss any actions to take, loose any step. It is the best way to manage my emails. The training that is included is really easy to follow from a team that supports me every step of the way.

No complaints, like any change, it took some transformation (dropping bad habits mostly) and take a leap of faith that paid off in spades.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your fine review Eric. The team is cheering you on!

Tony
Principal (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

I know what I need to take care of

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Leanmail has been a great tool for many years now. I am able to manage my mailbox and keep it very clean so that I don't forget items that need to be taken care and prioritize my day.
Seeing only 10-20 total emails throughout the day in my total inbox is such a stress reliever.

Quick Prioritization and setting Next Action elements

When working on Today's mail, it would be great to have another priority or two. For example, I have a couple of high priority items, and a few normal items. I will take an action step but then I need to wait on a response, so I don't want to move it to the next day, because I want to reach out to the person I am waiting on a response from again before the end of the business day. So, a hack I do is add an "x" in the My Priority feild, so that it pushes that email to the bottom, so I don't continually see it in my list of emails that I have not taken the next step for that day. Hopefully, I am being clear.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for great the review, Tony. Remember that you can use the "P" priority (P for Personal) as a third option.

Tonino
Operational Excellence & Strategy manager (Italie)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

LeanMail experience 2022

Commentaires : it is fine

at the moment the email organization based on my priority

at the moment nothing because i need to use it more intensive... i dont know yet all the functionality

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your review Tonino. Be sure to visit the YouTube channel in the LeanMail drop down where you can find videos about all the functionality. You also have access to free eLearning, and of course you can get free coaching any time by contacting us.

Neil
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Total game-changer for email management, wish I had known about it sooner!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

My inbox now only contains emails I need to action. No more forgetting to action an email I have opened on my phone or searching through 100's of emails to find the one I want. My inbox view has gone from 139,000 emails to 2

I have not found any Cons at all in the few weeks I have been using the software

il y a 2 mois

So happy LeanMail is making a difference for you Neil. Keep it up!

Susanne
Sales and Customer Engagement Coordinator (Danemark)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Can't live with out LearnMail

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Again this software makes my work live easier - I am in control of my mail not the other way around.

This software gives me an easy overview of all me mail and it is very easy to use after getting a very good introduction from the company. I always know what are in my mailbox and what to focus on today. I can imagine not having LeanMail - then I will for sure loose my overview of all my tasks. And easily forget something.

I don't know - I should be when I from time to time loose it do to some IT issue - then I am lost :-)

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for your great review, Susanne. It's always nice to hear that we are having a positive impact.

Jesper
CTO (Danemark)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Great time-saver

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It's a game-changer, really. Once you get the hang of it you'll never go back to what you did before. And if you stumble along the way, friendly LeanMail staff will follow up and help you get back on track. Getting started and understanding the process will take a little effort on your part, but once you've adapted to it you'll be amazed so few people have picked up on it. In 10 years this is how all managers will be managing their written communications.

Seamlessly integrates into Microsoft Outlook and enhances it by putting existing features front-and-center, while also adding new valuable features to boost email productivity.

Learning curve is a bit steep. But hang on - it's well worth it in the end!

il y a 6 mois

Dear Jesper, thank you very much for the positive, frank review. You have been an important contributor to our success for over a decade and a half. Thank you again for all your feedback, and keep it comin'!

Casper
Solution sales Specialist (Danemark)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés

Take control of your outlook

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Planning my day to day work, scheduling my emails for when i need to get action on them. Having the Next Action solves some of the time spend reading the emails aswell. At most i look at the same email twice before it has been archived.

When we first got introduced to LeanMail, we only had the first module with archiving. This was a somewhat nice feature, it made everything easy to see and find. But i was also introduced to automatic category assignment which didn't help out that much. With module two, where we had Prioritize and Plan... Waow, instantly i got more time in my everyday, the hole process of managing my mailbox, i thought i had a decent grasp of what was good, but this system blew it away, before i was spending 3-4 hours on my mail everyday, with prioritize and planning i'm spending around 1-2 hours. This has been a great tool for getting back some of the lost time i'm using on outlook so i can be more productive in my everyday, even this review is only possible to write for me, because i was done with my inbox and everything was planned for another day.

You're forced to use a new way of managing your mailbox. This was the hardest to overcome, i'm a folders guy (or used to be) and like the way it was working, so being forced by a sales person to use their product when i had a great workflow was something i had to work on.

il y a 8 mois

Hey Casper, I really appreciate the effort you made in writing such a comprehensive, frank and kind review.

Tim
Professor of Computer Science (Australie)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Leanmail has reduced the amount of time I spent an email each day

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The Leanmail process, particularly email prioritisation and planning, have helped me to focus when reading & responding to email. Instead of continually going over 100 emails in my inbox to find the next one I respond to, I only touch most emails once. I estimate this has saved me 30-60 mins each day. The Leanmail tool is useful to help implement the process, but it is really the process that is important. The Leanmail training, particularly the follow-up sessions, we really helpful to establishing this as a habit.

Email prioritising Email planning Archiving

The Leanmail tool is not available on Android. It would be nice to be able to do the initial prioritising on my smartphone.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks very much for the review Tim. I really appreaciate your kind words, which will hopefully help people find LeanMail too.

Joe
Director of Strategic Partnerships (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

Never had a large number of emails

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I never had a large number of emails in my inbox. Prior to using lean mail my inbox would consistently be empty on Fridays. I was skeptical if this product would help me because of that. I quickly learned there was so much more to the product then managing your inbox. The planning and archiving tools are great and I could not imagine running my inbox any other way now that I have them.

I enjoy using the planning and scheduling tool. It took remembering and associated stress away from me and set-up a schedule

The initial set-up and update process is a challenge mainly because of my corporate IT firewalls.

il y a 5 mois

Nice one, Joe. Thanks very much for your continued support and great leadership of your teams.

Roy
President (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

Favorite solution for archiving & storage of critical emails

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It enables me to avoid duplication of effort. Each year I send out thousands of emails with complex content, but much of their content is some version of a message I've composed in the past. The archiving feature enables me to organize my email content going back years, and I can easily retrieve the most recent version of the specific content I need to use today. — I use this feature virtually every day to avoid duplicating effort.

With the archiving feature, my emails are never "lost" or difficult to retrieve. It's safe & reliable.

Can't think of anything. The software always performs exactly as advertised and is useful every day.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for this stellar review Roy.

Alejandro
Financial Assistant (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

LeanMail has become a must in my day to day

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It is a dynamic and easy-to-use software once you have the correct training and get used to the way of working. You save time and reduce stress by being able to properly manage your inbox.

The way I am able to organize my inbox by archiving, prioritizing and planning my emails has saved me time for other activities. I have finally been able to answer my emails on time and maintain efficient communication with my clients.

At first getting used to working in a different way with my inbox made me a little bit desperate. But once you get into the habit, everything is incredibly simple.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your review Alejandro. Keep up the great work!

Julie
Site Manager (Danemark)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 10 000+ employés

Taskmaster!

5,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : The onboarding was great. Getting comfortable with the new way of working was easier with the help of Esther. My daily work is a lot smoother now and LeanMail helps me a lot with organizing, prioritizing and planning my work. I recommend everyone to add this to their mailbox.

The ability to plan my daily tasks/emails makes my day a lot easier. Also the archiving feature is helping me a great deal. Keeping my documents organized.

There is nothing I do not like.........

il y a 3 heures

Thanks so much for the great recommendation, Julie. Much appreciated!

Katherine
UK Planning & Logistics Manager (R.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Customer Responsiveness

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Responsive to internal & external customers via email, I can add emails to when I need to see them instead of full in-box which can be stressful.

Prioritize Plan Today view, simple effective and I am 100% more responsive to internal & external customers

When updates happen on occasions I lost LeanMail, however customer service is excellent and a fix happens immediately.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you so much for your excellent review Katherine!

Alasdair
Applications Technical Lead (R.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 5 001-10 000 employés

Changed my e-Life

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Lean Mail is super easy to use and manage your emails. Previously I had no formal email organisation or structure, and now I have the ability to plan, prioritize, and archive my mails all very quickly. I no longer lose or miss emails in my busy inbox.

Returning to large volume of emails (holidays etc) can take some effort to restore the Lean Mail principles.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you very much for your review Alasdair. When returning from holidays, follow the exact same methodology. For many people coming back from holiday, it takes them weeks to get back into shape, but if you follow the Prioritize, Plan, then re-sort your Today view, you should be on track in 1-2 hours, just be sure not to cut corners, which will cost you time in the long run.

Dan
Global Continuous Improvement Manager (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

LeanMail Feedback

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Superior customer support, tips, and advice! Easy to implement, training and adoption went well, and I have had periodic discussions and feedback from Michael Hoffman. I am working to promote it with my colleagues, but getting them to devote the time has been a challenge.

I appreciate the ability to prioritize and level load my emails out. Due to this feature, I am able to end work days feeling like I did what HAD to be done before logging off.

I haven't embraced the archiving feature yet, but intend to give it a try. Nothin I don't like

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your excellent review, Dan. I'm really looking forward to continuing our collaboration and I am inspired by how readily your teams are adopting the LeanMail methodology.

Amber
Planning & Logistics Coordinator (R.-U.)
Machines, 10 000+ employés

Leanmail convert

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My email box is clear to view, I can easily see what I need to action. The training was very clear and useful. Although it seemed daunting at first, once the new view is used a few days in a row, it is much easier to use.

It gets rid of the emails that block up my view in outlook. By clearing the non important emails, it allows me to easily make a plan of action.

I am not too keen on the notes system that is preferred, I would rather make notes in the way I understand, rather than the preferred quick and clear way I was taught.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your review, Amber. You should certainly make Next Actions and notes in a way that is understandable to you. The LeanMail method focuses on how to do that in a way that is scientifically proven to hook your brain and keep mails grouped together. That doesn't mean that it works for everyone. Once you have understood and used our method for some time, you can diverge to other ways that work better for you. Just like in music and sports, you need to first learn the technique, then find your own way.

Fernando
sales (Espagne)
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur

it is a good tool for mail control

5,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : since years ago i have good control of mails and no one is missing

the control of mails, really it is perfect

really all software of leanmail is very helpful

Muchísimas gracias, Fernando!

Birthe
Director (Danemark)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

LeanMail works

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great tool, great people at LeanMail

Great tool for efficient execution of inbox and planning

Lack of GDPR security policies (deletion rules)

il y a 7 mois

Thank you so much for your excellent review Birthe. I'm glad you brought up GDPR because a number of our customers aren't aware that we actually do provide these security policies, albeit on a per-customer basis. The reason is that every customer has different requirements. Please let us know if at some point you would like to discuss which customizations you would like. Again, thank you very much for your review.

Allan
Chief Commercial Officer (Danemark)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

LeanMail helps me sort incoming mails quickly.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

LeanMail helps me sort incoming mails quickly. It also helps me with planning mails and keeping track of mail-strings.

It still requires you to work hard, but at least you get something for the effort.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you very much for your review Allan. I hope LeanMail brings you lots of daily value.

Magnus
Continuous Improvement Manager (Suède)
Vétérinaire, 5 001-10 000 employés

The results are immediate and long lasting

4,0 il y a 2 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience is great, once you entered LeanMail you do not want to go back. Customer Service is also excellent.

After a brief introduction and smooth installation I enjoyed seeing the benefits at once.

LeanMail comes with a new set of behaviors for the users to turn into habit. Habit creation is always hard and if you do not succeed, you will not benefit as much. So it comes down to your commitment.

il y a 3 heures

Thank you very much for the review, Magnus. I agree, it comes down to your own personal commitment, and we are committed to helping our customers navigate exactly that.

Richard
District Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

Lean Mail organization tool

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, this is a tool that will be useful and helpful in my career.

I like how it organizes and prioritizes your mail. You can see when things are due, or coming due.

Depending on what view you are in, you can't see all the detail you normally would.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you very much for your review Richard. You are absolutely correct that we remove information from certain views. This might take a little time to get used to, but the upside is that your focus on what is important becomes sharpened. You should know that you can add some of the details we have removed by going to the Options. My suggestion is to wait until you have spent more time with LeanMail because, over time, you will probably get used to this new way of working and it will greatly increase your productivity by NOT having those details. Keep it up!

Christian
Trainee (Danemark)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Workflow speed increase!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : excellent, fast and productive!

Not only does it file and sort my mail nicely. It increases the speed of my workflow. The amount of time saved, reading through email agian and agian, and not sorting and planning is now fast and effective with minimum timeusage!

The learning curve is somewhat high, and the features are many. But i have now used it for a few weeks, and i dont see my self going back!

il y a 8 mois

Christian, Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad to hear that you are getting real value from LeanMail.

Marek
Regional Quality & Lean Manager, Europe (Pologne)
Emballage et conteneurs, 201-500 employés

Happy and on-track user

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I like the most simple planning based on - simple too - prioritizing tool. It helps me the most in keeping things to be done and not forgotten, and - most important - very easy to be processed.

Frankly speaking, as it is add-in to MS Outlook, I'm afraid that if I change my job, I will loose my license, and will have to convince new employer for new one ;)

il y a 6 mois

Thank you very much for your review Marek. I'm happy that LeanMail is making a positive impact for you!

Bas
Bas
Sales Director (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

LeanMail review

4,0 il y a 5 mois

The LeanMail software let's you organize your inbox where you thought it was under control. You will not slip a promise or forget a reply ever again.

It grabs you by the throat, you can never actually say "I missed your email"

il y a 5 mois

Hi Bas, I love the line that "it grabs you by the throat". Hopefully that's a good thing. LOL!