Avis clients sur Mobile Action

En savoir plus sur Mobile Action

ASO, Market, and Ad Intelligence solution that provides mobile apps with keyword tracking, app localization, and analytical reports.

En savoir plus sur Mobile Action

Keyword reseach: suggested keywords, accurate estimated traffic, difficulty. Competitors: valuable info about other games.

Sometimes the UI for choosing your app vs competitors is a bit messy.

Mobile Action - Notes

Mobile Action a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mobile Action ?

Ali
Ali
Product Owner (Turquie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

The Indispensable Insight Source of the App Growth Journey

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : At first, I can say that it is a product from which I can get great insights about organic growth parameters. Keyword optimization, we tracked all of the overall changes to ASO based on data from Mobileaction. In this sense, I can say that our organic growth data has reached a good level with Mobileaction. In addition, before creating ad campaigns, we can discover popular commercials and plan according to competitor strategies by using the name intelligence provided by MobileAction. Overall I am happy to be able to manage the growth of our app using MobileAction

The insights it provides on organic growth are really good. I knew that Mobileaction was the pioneer of the ASO concept. I understood this better. Because I didn't know before getting such effective results with keyword optimization and searchads. I can say that mobileaction is the best for your organic growth and keyword-oriented advertising strategies.

I think Mobileaction needs a simpler and easier to use interface. Every first-time user from our company was asking basic questions about the use of this product. After a while, once we got used to the interface, we got over this problem. But it would be very good to improve.

Levent
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

ShyftUp's go-to ASO Intelligence tool for the past 5 years

5,0 l’année dernière

I'm the Founder at ShyftUp and we specialize in App Store Optimization. We've been using Mobile Action as our primary ASO Intelligence tool for the past 5 years with complete satisfaction. Mobile Action's keyword research capabilities (not only in the US but globally) are unmatched. Also, the team at Mobile Action is extremely attentive and responsive to our feature requests. They do their best to accommodate when we have a special need in the product. Finally, what I love most about Mobile Action is how comprehensive it is. As App Store Optimization and Apple Search Ads are so complementary to each other, their capabilities in Apple Search Ads intelligence comes in very handy when trying to understand a competitor's strategy in terms of approaching ASO and Apple Search Ads.

The only thing that can be improved is the login process. After a few hours, it automatically logs me out (probably for security purposes) and I have to log back in. Other than that, it's a pleasure to use Mobile Action!

İbrahim
Aso manager (Turquie)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Easy to use

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We are waiting for new features in aso

easy to use, fast, good at capturing live data

Could be better at filtering. can bring additional features

Co-Founder & CMO (Turquie)
Jeux vidéos, 11-50 employés

Good value

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are using MobileAction to track both our apps and competitor apps. We can analyze ASO features in detail, see the app store rankings, etc.

It's easy to use. Also, it is continuously being developed, so every week or so we can see new features.

Store connections sometimes mess up but they can help you in a short time via customer support.

Captain (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great product

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Great keyword tracking and competitor analysis.

Memory consumption in Web browsers - Firefox and Safari

Alejandro
Marketing (Espagne)
Jeux vidéos, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the best ASO tools

5,0 il y a 5 mois

-Keyword reseach: suggested keywords, accurate estimated traffic, difficulty... -Competitors: valuable info about other games.

-Overall we had a nice experience with Mobile Action, but we found another app with more features and had a good deal.

Siddharth
VP of Support Services (Inde)
Jeux vidéos, 11-50 employés

Very helpful with ASO!

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. Easy to set up and great customer service as well.

Keyword Intelligence is a very useful feature and is a great help while coming up with ASO strategies.

I'd love the option to have custom plans where certain features could be added to existing plans rather than upgrading entirely to a new tier.

Mh
ASO Manager (Inde)
Jeux vidéos, 1 001-5 000 employés

Needs improvement

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It was good using the MobilAction and was value for money. But I had some keywords issues, I contacted with the team but the didn't get resolved. Then I moved to other tool. I they solve the things then I might think to get back with this tool.

This software is very to use. I loved it when I used it. The interface is very attractive and simple than other similar products in the morning, and also value for money

This tool have some keywords monitoring issues, I hope they update the things in the tool.

Marina
Marketing Ops & ASO (Macédoine du Nord)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Glad I am able to use it!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A former colleague of mine came across MA back when COVID freak us all out, so it was a breath of fresh air in our daily operations. It took a long while to be approved within the organisation, but I am extremely glad to finally be able to use it. MA has features I haven't found on other platforms, making it super valuable to my work! *****

The localisation and keyword spy features come most handy in my daily operations.

There are some things or KPIs that we thought would be really useful for us, which we already communicated with our account managed Anil.

Allison
Product Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Good

4,0 il y a 5 mois

It is easy to use and learn about the different capabilities

There are features that might not be helpful to our org at this time

Davide
Developer (Italie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

A happy MobileAction user

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I use Mobile Action for all my ASO need. I track ranking in a number of locales, and research new keywords to improve it.

I love the ease of researching keywords in different locales. It's easy to see competitor keywords and research their weight.

Sometimes the UI for choosing your app vs competitors is a bit messy

Todd
VP of Growth (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

mobile Action Wins!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Slam. dunk, allowed us great learnings and great momentum

Ease of use! Felt very user-friendly and robust.

Too expensive and too long of a contract.

ASO manager (Tchéquie)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good ASO tool

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Various features to maintain ASO and Ad intelligence.

7 trial is a very short time to discover the tool. Better to give limited functionalities for a longer time.