15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Florence eBinders

Permet de rationaliser les flux de production de documents, la conformité, etc. pour les essais cliniques.

En savoir plus sur Florence eBinders

I dislike having to sign in so many times during the day instead of staying logged in.

Florence eBinders - Notes

Florence eBinders a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 74 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Florence eBinders ?

Carly
IT Senior Systems Analyst - Clinical Research Applications (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

From End-User to Site IT Admin

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Easy to use - if you can shop on your phone, you can use Florence eBinders, and so can your investigators!

Implementation - not the fault of the Florence team or the product, but it is challenging to get investigators and site staff to adapt to a process overhaul without first "winning hearts and minds".

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clinical Conductor CTMS, OnCore et Veeva Vault

Pourquoi passer à Florence eBinders : User-rated for simplicity, features (such as ability to edit PDFs in app), support of internal and external institutional review board (IRB) integration, integration ability, training support; compliance-rated for HIPAA compliance, 21 CFR part 11 validation support; IT-rated for vendor support (ongoing calls with rep, use of ZenDesk, support articles), security, role and account management.

Sarah
Sr Manager reg and compliance (É.-U.)
Recherche, 501–1 000 employés

Great Product For Clinical Trial Maintenance

5,0 il y a 8 mois

it is super easy for people to use and we love the integration with e-consent. Having somewhere to store our SOPs and have an audit trail was huge for our institution.

should automatically archive documents that go past their expiration time ie if GCP expires on 10/24, it should automatically archive that GCP record

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Florence eConsent

Pourquoi passer à Florence eBinders : institution chose it over Complion, I have exstensive work with them and liked their product too

Kristina
Regulatory (É.-U.)
Recherche, 5 001–10 000 employés

Less efficient than promised

2,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : When it functions it is a great product. The frequency with which it is not functioning properly has made it more of a burden then a useful tool.

The potential of its ability to integrate with other systems

The frequency of breakdowns has hindered our daily efficiency and functionality

lisandra
Regulatory Compliance Associate (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Florence at a site level

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall Florence is a great tool.

Integration was interesting to say the least. We tested the environment for a few months then went live the transition started before COVID however we had to push forward fast. Transferring paper to electronic documents was the best decision for our department needs. It put everything at our finger tips!

As we juggle multiple job functions on a daily basis, the limited log in time should be at least 30 minutes. The constant logging back in is a pain. However, there have been improvements since, when system logs out and return to log in at least now it takes you to where you left off. The deleted document gone forever does not sit well. Each vendor should have the option to cover a deleted document. Maybe one or two customer level contacts can control the document restore requests. Some things to consider maintaining a log and reason for request to restore, not approving all requests only those that are critical. While the shortcut feature if great to tag documents to many locations the process to shortcut can be long. The shortcut option can use some improvement. Currently can only short cut one type of document to one specific study folder location. Feature should have an option to shortcut to multiple studies at one time. Would also be great to be able to merge a document with a signature page related to the same document. instead of having to download the document merge outside of florence then upload again. Also a feature when we upload a word document in track changes the transfer should show the track changes. for those types of documents we currently use a work around to be able to save with track changes.

sonia
Clinical Research Assistant (É.-U.)

Moving up to electronic!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The only problem that I have is that it takes some time to find the study you are needing, but that might just be the way that we name our binders. I have realized that we are saving money by not printing so much, since signatures are electronic.

Florence is so much better than the old ways. Pulling out big binders and filing paperwork, was not easy. Never picked the right binder, had to get another one and go through every tab to find where 1 piece of paper to file. With Florence, click on the e-binder, move the copy that needs to be filed into the e-binder and you are done filing. Click on the file you need to send out for signatures. There is no more waiting around the doctor to sign off the form. If someone is needing a form emailed to them, just open the e-binder, download and attached to email and send. Florence makes life so much easier. Thank you,

The way we have it set up, only 1 person can delete items. I hate that there are duplicates and they have to be in there until the 1 person can go and delete one. The system should ask, are you sure you want a duplicate copy entered. This way we will know that someone else already placed it in Florence and it would save duplicate work.

Nicole
Assistant Director of Medicine Clinical Trials (É.-U.)

Ease of Florence

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We have had such a great success with Florence. It has made it easier for the study team to do their jobs more efficiently.

Florence is so easy to use. We were uploading our documents and easing into it when we were catapulted into Florence during the pandemic. It was great to be able to have everyone on the same platform so that we could remain in compliance. I love that all of the studies are right at our fingertips in one place.

I don't like that documents create new versions especially when it is for something like a typographical error.

Candy
Research Regulatory Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Florence eBinder Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Appreciate the Florence customer service team most of all. Thank you

Florence eBinders provides great storage, current save time, helpful guides, and truly the best customer service I've experienced with any company.

Features that are less appealing to me has to do with dates. I sometimes have to move a folder or make certain changes and that, in turn, will change the date of every document in that folder to the current date (I wish it would leave the date the same as when I had originally saved it in the folder)

Terri
Research Program Manager (É.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good product for a community hospital clinical research program

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy to use, visually appealing, and supports research legal and regulatory compliance. Our remote monitoring visits are much more streamlined. Most of our CRAs are familiar with Florence eBinders. It is very customizable. Our PI's like the centralized access and the PI e-Sign option.

Difficult to say because the company has good customer support and is continually adding features requested by their customers. The mobile feature has recently been improved but I have not yet tried it.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Florence eBinders

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's good overall; it just takes a lot of getting used to because it's not intuitive (i.e., adding text boxes and signature blocks)

Having everything in one place helps with organization, reduces the amount of paper printed out, and is efficient when requesting signatures from staff.

It's not very intuitive; the signing feature on logs only allows you to request one signature at a time for the same team member. For instance, if I ask for a signature on column "a," I won't be able to request a signature on column "b" until a is signed, so I have to constantly keep tabs on what was signed; sometimes signatures become "unrequested" and it doesn't state a reason why. Tasks are assigned to you that require your signature, but when you go to the page there is no option to sign, and the task remains open.

Kyle
Clinical Trial Navigator II (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

An Honest Review of Florence eRegulatory

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with Florence is positive. The interface is easy to learn and navigate. System is well-organized.

The eBinders are easy to navigate, organized, and user friendly. Signing off on documentation and informing other individuals of interactions with regulatory documents that need to be performed is easy to perform.

User logout occurs too quickly. No other cons worth reporting

Genoveva
Research Assistant (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Florence eBinders Review from G.Rose

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have been able to get my work done and completed in a timely manner using Florence eBinders. I haven't had any issues and have been been able to move in between my documents easily.

I enjoyed how easy it is to go in between our different binders. I am able to easily duplicate common documents and move an entire folder into the desired location. I like that Florence will log you out quickly after inactivity giving me the sense of security in using Florence. Something new that I really liked about Florence was a feature to insert a placeholder. This for us signals whoever is working on these folders to import the needed document when filling e-reg.

One thing I may not like is that I cannot drag a document into a folder. However I can understand the reasons to not allowing this feature.

Suzanne
Regulatory Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Florence eBinders help with remote monitoring

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has taken a while to get some of the providers onboard. I find the E-signing feature to be super convenient, but kind of wish all docs could default to stamped/approved instead of so many options and having to figure out which applies.

I like the ability to customize the binder structure. I really love how there is a document count for folders so you don't have to open each one to see if there is anything filed in it. I like the stacking function because it provides a quick way to see the study history

1. moving documents can be laborious. Would love a drag and drop option. 2. sometimes when the auto logout occurs, re signing back in doesn't always take you back to where you were previously. and it isn't consistent so I can't tell a pattern. 3. I really dislike the 15 minute timeout feature. We all work remotely and a 1 hour timeout would be so much better.

Trina
Clinical research Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Florence review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : As a large medical practice in order for me to start a study. On average I would get about 250 signatures to start a study. Tracking the doctors down was time consuming and many were too busy to sign. Now they can go into Florence and sign at their convenience.

I do like that we can customize our folders and binders similar to how it was on paper. Wish it could be sorted by date.

Certain adobe forms are difficult to change or alter in Florence. We must alter them then upload into Florence creating an additional step.

Maxwell
Project Manager - Clinical Research (É.-U.)

Max's Review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Florence has given our site the ability to conduct decentralized clinical trials effectively. In the post-COVID research era, Florence has allowed us to continue providing trial options to our patients.

In general, my biggest dissatisfactions with Florence have been somewhat minor. I think some additional integrations (i.e. with CITI, for example) would be useful, but do not impact my day-to-day experience.

Deralyn
Regulatory Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 201–500 employés

I'd recommend Florence eBinders

4,0 il y a 8 mois

eSignature workflow is awesome and ease of filing documents is wonderful.

We're required to format documents outside of the system in Adobe, which is cumbersime. Adding the capability to build and format forms the route for staff completion and eSignature would be great. Also, fine tuning the way changes are tracked on logs would be helpful. Right now when printing or saving a log the you see all changes for each individual line and it distracts from what the current information is and looks messy.

Katrina
Nurse Researcher (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Easy Peazy

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I like that I can keep all of my documents and records in the same place. My staff can have access to the documents they need and our CRAs when granted. Love the esign feature too! I also use the ePrinter daily and love it.

Amy
Research Regulatory Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Florence eBinders is great!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with Florence and would definiately recommend it to others.

Florence is easy to use and a great structure for storing all your studies. It is customizable and training is easily accessible for all. Integration with our CTMS, SignalPath, and in the process of integration with EPIC.

Some of the features are in the process of being upgraded or rolled out and this process isn't always quick.

Caroline
Manager, Research Compliance (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Good system; very challenging implementation

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I hope it will get better now that we are post implementation.

It is a good system overall for ease of use and compliance. There are things that could be improved to make workflows easier but we have been told the company is open to feedback, so I am hoping that is the case.

The implementation and document migration process both need a complete overhaul. It was highly challenging, disorganized, and unpleasant.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clinical Conductor CTMS, Complion et CREDIT

Pourquoi passer à Florence eBinders : The team overall liked the system the best.

Ralph, Jr.
Principal Investigator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

Investigatior review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Workflow with Florence makes a multi-faceted workspace easy with built-in management safeguards...love it.

Electronic safety and confidentiality is 2nd to none.

Nothing I don't like, really. This management program for research purposes is a 'one-stop shop' for all issues.

Sheila
Research Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 201–500 employés

Florence eBinders

4,0 il y a 7 mois

The eBinders are easy to create. It is very easy to upload documents to any of the Florence binders...

So far, I haven't noticed anything that I don't like about the eBinders.. These binders are so much easier than the ebinders we had with another company.

Andres
Certified Clinical Research Professional (É.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001–5 000 employés

Perfect for our institution

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It has been a great experience for our institutions. It has simplify the complexity of our daily tasks.

Organization for our regulatory and essential documents.

Not applicable at the moment. Everything has been working without issues.

Angela
Senior regulatory coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

User 2 years

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It was long overdue. I'm thrilled to have it for all of the trials.

Florence is a huge upgrade from a shared drive. Its lovely to see the certifications with their expirations dates, use the report generator and share this with CROs.

Minor issues include search function doesn't remain after refreshing or going back a page; a helpdesk for call in support would be nice.

Lisa
Regulatory Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Filled a big gap at our institution

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Organization, sharing information, and reducing the burden of paper documents.

I love that I can route items for signatures to multiple people all at once...and keep track of who still needs to sign a document!

At times it is slow to upload large documents, typically at the end of a day.

Wyatt
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (É.-U.)

Love it

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I've really tried to take my florence experience to it's maximum and there hasn't been much that I cannot do with this system. It has really changed up all of my workflows and made it easier to work in a hybrid setting and access information quickly.

I am able to use it both for regulatory binders AND e-CRFs that are acceptable by a sponsor and verifiable. They are easily edited post-signature, up to the standards of our CRF correction procedures.

Sometimes a few too many clicks and the way items are uploaded from the system PLM are unnecessary.

Kathy
Regulatory Specialist (É.-U.)
Recherche, 10 000+ employés

Overall great binder for large institutions

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It is a good system and support is available when needed

Capacity, interaction between systems is wonderful, ease of moving things around.

Study logs and signature requests, very complicated for tracking