Avis clients sur ProProfs Help Desk

par ProProfs

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ProProfs Help Desk

ProProfs Help Desk est un outil de support client qui permet aux entreprises de résoudre leurs problèmes instantanément.

En savoir plus sur ProProfs Help Desk

3 avis affichés

Harshad D.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 24/03/2020

"Awesome Gmail Like Interface!"

Commentaires: It has been great for the past 7 months. It’s a lot easier for my team to provide support to customers and never miss out on a single sales or support opportunity. Kudos to the ProProfs team for creating an awesome support tool!

Avantages: We like how the interface of this help desk software works. We have previously used a few help desk systems. They were nice. But this one feels even lighter on the pocket. It didn’t cost us much. And the best part is, the interface is fast, so it helps my agents answer customer support emails faster.

Inconvénients: The product is great overall. But here is a suggestion for the team. How about adding integrations to social media platforms. It will help us a lot to avoid the separate time we spend on checking our social media accounts separately to check customer requests or complaints.

envoyé par ProProfs le 27/03/2020

• Publié le 24/03/2020
Ms. beth F.
Academic Dean
E-learning, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 09/03/2020

"Amazing help desk software!"

Commentaires: just want to say . it's Perfect Help Desk software!

Avantages: I loved how user-friendly this software is. I can manage all my customer tickets easily using a shared inbox. At first, I thought a shared inbox would be really confusing, but after using ProProfs Help Desk, I was proved wrong! It is so easy and I can organize, prioritize my tickets to resolve them instantly. Great tool!

Inconvénients: What i would love to see in the future versions is social media integration. I can manage all my channels but not social media and this makes it a little difficult to cater to customer requests received from social media.

envoyé par ProProfs le 20/03/2020

• Publié le 09/03/2020
Van W.
IT Executive
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/03/2020

"This tool makes customer support delightful!"

Commentaires: Amazing customer support . Great UI with Easy to use feature.

Avantages: Everything about this tool is awesome. The UI is great, the features are exactly what a company needs to offer excellent customer support, and the best part is - it’s worth the price. Personally, I love how easy it made customer support for me and my team. We all can collaborate and resolve customer tickets in less time than before. It's great!

Inconvénients: I think a little more features in the reporting feature is needed. I can see what my agents are upto, but I would also like to get a detailed insight into how tickets were handled in the back end. Right now, I have a brief idea as to what is going on, but I can't find the root cause.

envoyé par ProProfs le 27/03/2020