Avis clients sur Zendesk Sell

En savoir plus sur Zendesk Sell

Zendesk Sell est un logiciel de CRM de vente conçu pour améliorer la productivité, les processus et la prévisibilité des ventes.

En savoir plus sur Zendesk Sell

The system is intuitive and it is fairly easy to customize and set up. Available reports are very customizable and easy to use.

I found the Base dashboard confusing. It's dark and it's hard to find the tools.

Zendesk Sell - Notes

4,0

Zendesk Sell a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 145 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zendesk Sell ?

Jacob
Jacob
Owner - Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 1 001-5 000 employés

Former User, Would use again

Commentaires : I think I well described it above but it was always positive. I loved connectivity through different regions with closers and it truly made scheduling easier.

We used base software when setting leads for Solar appointments. There was a really nice connectivity between me and the closers when I was using base. I love the idea that I can put notes on homes and have connectivity that I normally would not have had when we were using the paper method we used to use. I can slip appointments in between already scheduled appointments, just a solid product overall.

In relation to sales rabbit and other sales softwares, I loved the ability to see homes more clearly, I thought that was one thing I didn't have as much with base, it was still better in other ways though that outweighed the pros that sales rabbit brought. I would take this still over any other sales appointment software and calendaring out there.

B. W.
Owner (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Great Product with GPS

Commentaires : Zendesk is a great product at a great price and is a value to anyone who uses it. I liked almost everything about it, but we had a compatibility issue that was not their fault. They even have a free version if you are only using the phone app. How cool is that?

I loved the ability to log the GPS for site visits. This feature was way ahead of the competition.

My email runs through a corporate cloud service and we couldn't get the email to integrate through the phone app.

Sales Strategy and Operations (Brésil)
E-learning, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Clean, in a good suite -- but not clear

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Beautiful interface, but very difficult to operate.Difficult to find things at least at first sight. My usage is Pipedrive, Hubspot and Sales Force. Here it is difficult to make it flow. But it might be my little experience in this specific tool.

Clean interface.It is within a super strong suite, remember me Netsuite in the 2010, getting super strong in sales and customer support, as Sales Force in the early days. Good potential.

Really not intuitive.Great difficulty in the beginning to understand how to create a company, contact or a deal. It seems that things are hidden.

Solomon
Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Zendesk Sell Integration

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The zendesk was useful in reaching customers and keeping databases on sales and promotions leads conversion.

Zendesk sell offers more features for marketing and adds on the zendesk platform for companies.

There are none but the trail but it is a helpful feature to gain customer leads

Trent
Owner & Operator (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Powerful and simple sales management tool

Commentaires : I mostly used Zendesk Sell when it was the Base CRM, though they've both worked and functioned very similarly. They have created a super easy-to-use interface that makes keeping track of and interacting with clients both simple and easy. Being able to read whole past interactions as well as see relevant sales data makes it a perfect choice for a small business. I don't know how well suited it would be to a large business, but one can hope it would work well.

- Simple input for contact information for different clients and potential clients - Super easy to create deals and potential purchases for clients - Schedule appointments, set reminders, and send emails all from within the program - Check metrics and numbers of different members of the sales team for different times and situations. - Allows others to quickly catch up on what has happened in client interactions by reading through the emails that have been sent previously - Easily sort through customer lists to find people who are relevant under different categories

- Sometimes too easy to change things that have been set by others - Contact uploading/downloading in .csv files is a bit of a pain at first, but not terrible to get used to.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
Client Success (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Great crm

Easy to use and a full suite of features

Sometimes can be lacking some needed features

Marlene
Operation (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Good CRM That Integrate with CRM

Been using it since it came out as a beta months ago, It integrates very easily with Zendesk support ticketing and has all features as any other CRM. You can easily integrate with Pandadoc and send agreements. You can send texts, emails and calls from the CRM very easily and track agents productivity.

At first it didnt have all the features i needed and support when it was a beta but they fixed all that with time.

Jamie
Chief Technical Officer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good for the price but could be better

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This is a decent starter sales CRM for the price, but if you plan on expanding your organization, you will likely need something more scalable.

The price was initially a major selling point. We chose Base, which did offer quite a bit and allowed integration with DropBox. The simplicity was great and easy to understand.

Ultimately, this couldn't meet our needs. We were not able to customize or integrate with a number of third-party-apps that are essential to our business, and we were met with resistance from customer service when attempting to upgrade. We also experienced quite a few issues with the integrations we could perform.

Jared
Jared
Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Solid SMB/SME CRM. Reports are lacking but otherwise great UX

- Direct mail integration (no bcc required) saves everyone a world of hassle - Very easy to create customized lists of deals - Mobile app is very, very good - Easy to customize deal page with relevant info including "smart links" to 3d party sites - Decent UI and easy to understand - Integrated Dialer would be great if we weren't already using Dialpad - Quick onboarding, decent SFDC import - Zapier integration

- Reporting is completely inadequate: - No good way to report on lead sources - No way to report on leads by assignee - No way to create new reports if the pre-made ones don't do enough for you - The UI is surprisingly slow. Like, a-full-second-for-a-simple-lookup slow. This is not a complete dealbreaker, but is pretty irritating - Associating contacts to deals doesn't associate your comms w/them to the same deal, so if you have a lot of back and forth with someone about a deal, but forgot to add them to that deal in Base, you won't see the communication on the page for that deal. -

Trinity
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good for product based sales, but not so much for services

It has a user-friendly interface with a good number of tutorials and webinars to help you learn the ins and outs of Base.

It is still growing to meet the needs of clients that have very specific needs with more customization. It also isn't designed for a service that has recurring monthly payments and service offerings. For example, Base itself has three paid levels. To organize a pipeline for those sales, you would either have to recreate a deal every month, or leave them in the pipeline forever. Neither of those is a great option, and the reporting features are rather useless when the latter option (which we do) is used. Since they never truly "close," since they are recurring, and even a lower level service commitment is still a revenue generator for us, the reports cannot give helpful information.

Zach
Owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Base is the CRM I decided to commit to using, and overall, I'm very happy with it.

Commentaires : Base has helped motivate me. It makes making calls fun because you can see your goals and your progress toward them. Base keeps me on top of what's important. For example, I called a business to see if they were interested in my services. I was told they were interested but to call back when they planned their event in a year! It's easy to set the task to call the lead back in a year, and even better is that the phone call was recorded. I can listen back and when I follow up, know exactly what's going on. Base has also given me a clearer picture of which sources of leads are best so I'm able to focus on them first. I could go on and on about the benefits of using Base. It's a huge part of my business.

The best thing about Base is that it works. I tried free trial versions of a couple of other CRMs and my first big test was importing data and mapping it. The very first time I tried this with Base, it worked without a hitch. The other CRMs I tried hit some kind of a snag. I'm sure I could have contacted support or messed with them and gotten then to work, but what's the point when Base worked right the first time? On a side note, it's been my experience with almost all software that you get what you pay for. Base isn't cheap, but I also never have a problem with it. Again, you could find a cheap or even free CRM and make it work, but at what cost? Time? Aggravation? The second reason I chose Base is because voip is integrated without having to figure out some third party way of making calls, tracking the data, and recording them. With Base, you have everything you could want in terms of a sales CRM. Lastly, the reports are awesome. They give you any kind of info you could want.

In my list of pros, I mentioned that everything you could want in a sales CRM is built into Base. However, on the marketing side, it leaves a lot to be desired. I'm a one-man operation so I'm doing all of the sales and marketing myself. My solution was to get the minimal ActiveCampaign account they offer and use it for my automation and marketing needs. Base and ActiveCampaign can work together using Zapier. If you choose a higher level ActiveCampaign account, it does include a CRM with lead scoring and pipeline tracking. However, it's Mickey Mouse stuff compared to what Base can do For example, Base's AI will actually tell you when a deal is in trouble based on the language contained within emails. It works amazingly well so you'll know right away if a potential deal needs your attention. Another problem with Base is that they haven't improved it much. There are little things they should be able to fix right away, like having a field for a lead's phone extension. That's right, if you have a number and an extension, there's no place to enter the extension! The knowledge base is very limited but support is decent. You'll be writing them a lot, not with technical issues, but with questions about functionality. There's no community to speak of to after you sign up for Base, you feel like you're the only one using it.

Christopher
Applications (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Very friendly UI, great software and can be customized

Zendesk sell have been one of the best CRM software that I have tested and used in the past. It has very friendly UI and can be customized to your liking. The best part that i liked about Zendesk sell was that it was able to be linked with microsoft office which allowed connection to emails and calendars (sync and will remind you if you have a reminder placed). It also can be implemented onto mobiles which is useful at times and from experience, the mobile app is superb. No issues whatsoever with the mobile app and doesn't lack the functions it have on a desktop. Pricing for this product is very affordable for what its got to offer. Overall this product is great and I do highly recommend it to others.

The only thing that I dislike about this software is that it takes a long time to load up compared to other similar softwares.

Mary
Director of Sales (É.-U.)
Construction

BASE CRM: Love it!

BASE is clean and simple, yet powerfully effective as a CRM. It's intuitive, extremely user-friendly, supplies lots of video tutorials and access to the California team for FAQ's, and has all the features other, more complicated, expensive CRM's have. It allows you to tailor your database to fit your needs; and track sales, tasks, and pipeline projects in graphic form. It's affordable and has a great app for mobile phones that allows access to contacts, notes, tasks, and a workable platform while on the go in real time. It's simple to teach new users how to navigate and utilize. Adding or deleting users is simple, and access to the CRM information can be limited / private, or made public for the entire team to access. I feel like it's hip and cutting edge product; not at all stuffy.

The one complaint I have is when you do talk to a team member over the phone, there's a lot of background noise in their office. I also wish some of the commonly-used fields would transfer to new Contacts, like Phone Number and Industry so that those don't have to be retyped with new contact entry.

Jessica
Operations Manager ()
Construction, 11-50 employés

Base Crm

Commentaires : The base is a great client tracking software. Offering high-level reporting, whole team call, and email monitoring, and a very good integrated mobile app Base gets the job done for keeping track of your internal communications.

The mobile app syncs with each team member's phone and creates activity reports for each client. At any given moment you can check to monitor all communications, email, and calls sent to each client by your team. The activity stream allows the admin to monitor all communications for each team member in one place and creates a log to archive client interaction historically.

Base CRM works with a 3rd party quoting software integration. Which can be confusing during the transition with your team. The third party does offer email tracking to see if the clients are opening the emails and the actual proposal allows clients to choose from a selection of optional items that auto calculates into the final total as they decide which work to complete out of a list.

Adam
Support Team (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion

Fantastic CRM

Base's Support Team is fantastic. They flew out members of their team to get us set up. They gave shirts and other swag, and were a delight to deal with. Online support is fantastic, and quick. Base itself is easy to use, and has a streamlined work Flow. There software is very user friendly and modern. You can get up and running in a matter of days. Reach out to them and find out if their software will fit your needs. Either way, I'm sure they will be warm and welcoming to your team.

We ultimately moved away from base because there was no way to create some key API integrations that we needed in our industry. I occasionally imported a doc that resulted in a few hundred duplicate users. They could be cleaned up quickly, but still inconvenient. :(

Harry
Manager, Business Development (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Goof value, great service

Commentaires : Overall good product, with some small drawbacks.

The best aspect of this product is its flexibility and cross functional uses. I am able to manage from a sales operations standpoint and all of the reps are able to track and log from their mobile devices. The ability to customize the funnel stages is also critical to the way my company uses Base and makes our entire sales team far more efficient.

There are some drawbacks in the analytics side of Base CRM. I do not always have the ability to procure the reports that I need and must accomplish them in the excel outputs. It is a manual process but only for the folks doing a deeper dive into the analysis.

Ron
É.-U.
Marketing et publicité
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Base CRM review

It's easy to use. You can sync on mobile devices and desktop computer. It's great for groups and team work. Base works very well on a mobile phone, in my case an iPhone. It's very easy to navigate between the dashboard, to the leads, contacts deals tasks calendars and reports. you can even enter your email setting to save every email in the system regardless of where you send it from. Even when emailing from your computer software like Outlook or Mail, Base will grab this email and include it in your Base database.

I haven't had any problems with Base, short of the speed in which it was working on cellular network. At first I needed to clarify myself with the terminology they use (i.e. what's the difference between a lead and a contact.) However, once I realized how they think about it and present it in the software, it all made sense.

Justin
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels

Everything I have ever wanted in A CRM

Base is great for small companies that want to get started with a CRM that has fantastic user support, easy information entry, and fantastic smart lists. If you are a company that has between 100 to about 2000 clients, you will love Base and their team. It's powerful, and can be taught in a day and shows users value from day one.

Let's face it, you are town between using Base or Salesforce, and so were were. While base is cost effective in the beginning, we spent hundreds of engineering hours trying to migrate to Salesforce eventually, resulting in a negative savings. While I love Base for it's simplicity, if you know you will one day move, move to Salesforce today. Maybe one day Base will offer the amount of features and integrations that Salesforce has, but not today.

Doug
President (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

My favorite CRM

Base has taken away all the manual entry that sales reps complain about. The mobile app is excellent and allows the sales reps to instantly update their activity, accounts, and pipeline.

They should continue to look at integrating their system into more software programs that will add value to a sales reps and business capabilities, while keeping Base a very sales a focused program.

Eric
Account Manager ()
Construction, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic and easy to use

Commentaires : I have done a lot of research and used a lot of CRM. Base far exceeds the expectations I had for it. It is extremely customizable to fit your specific needs. The interface is very user friendly and puts all of the information you want to see in one place. The customer service is fantastic. The cost is a little more expensive than some of the other CRMs. But I am a firm believer in "You Get What You Pay For." With Base you get that an more. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality CRM.

Easy to use, Fully Integratable with other systems through their open API. Everything you need is in one place.

Set up costs are a little high.

Christian
GA (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Beautiful interface and smart features on top of a solid CRM system

The "underdog" of the modern CRM marketplace offers a beautiful user interface with an exceptional mobile platform and some smart features, such as the process-driven conversion of contacts to leads or the sales funnel analysis. What makes this system very intuitive is the integration of many familiar elements, such as tags, drag and drop functionality, and smart filters.

I would consider the dashboard base's "achilles' heel". While it was not a major problem during my evaluation, it already became cluttered with updates. Unlike most of the other areas, the dashboard does not offer many visual cues that would help in getting a quick(er) overview. Qualifying my statement, the mobile applications appear to be better designed in that regard.

Amanda
BDM (É.-U.)

Ease of use and clean interface

I found the system to be really easy to use and integrated well with other software programs. The interface was also clean which I think improved navigation.

When my team ran into a problem with the software, customer service wasn't the easiest to get a hold of.

Gabriel
Sales Analyst (Allemagne)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Does not support SaaS business model. Very overpriced in comparison to other options in the market

Commentaires : Zendesk is good for companies that sell products and don't need advanced reporting capabilities. For other businesses, it is not a good option. The system is ok despite its limitations, but the price should be halved for it to be worth it.

System has limited functionalities. It mainly doesnt support SaaS business model and lacks certain key and also unimportant features. Despite excelling at the available reports the system offers, it does not allow you to access other key reports to the business without upgrading to the most expensive option (199$), leaving key business metrics to be manually calculated unless you pay 200 bucks per user.

Denise
EVP (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great entry-level CRM, friendly and helpful support, good core CRM for your growing company.

The dashboard is good and the ease of 'deal' creation and updating is excellent. The ability to modify various records, deals, etc. from just about any screen is very useful and a time saver.

Most of the useful features do not come with the 'baseline' product. They require upgrades to various levels. Among these features are the ability to generate customized extracts and reporting.

Joe
CEO (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Very bad customer support

Commentaires : Terrible. When it was BASE CRM the customer service was flawless now since zendesk took over there is little to no support. We dont even have a number to call.

its easy to use but lacks common functionality

lack commonly functionalities other CRMs have Poor reporting and extremely expensive for the poor reporting