Avis clients sur AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security Business Edition protège vos terminaux, vos e-mails et votre réseau contre les attaques de types ransomwares, spam, phishing et autres.

En savoir plus sur AVG Internet Security Business Edition

248 avis affichés

Romanio M.
Romanio M.
Customer Service Representative
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2021

"AVG Internet Security review"

Commentaires: Great antivirus software with very decent features, definitely telling my friends about this one.

Avantages: It as powerful real time protection from viruses, malware, spyware etc. You have the option to set priority on certain areas you would like to scan as well as full system scan and it also provides protection when using your browser to surf the web.

Inconvénients: It often picks up alot of false positives during a system scan, especially if you have certain games install on your computer, though there is a way to set the antivirus to ignore certain files in the settings of the app.

• Publié le 25/01/2021
Advertising Account Representative
Presse écrite, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2021

"Does the Worrying for You"

Commentaires: I started using AVG in 2001 when the guy running the IT Dept. at the organization I was working for at the time recommended it. What was really attractive about it was that it was FREE. They do offer paid subscriptions as well but he explained to me that the areas not covered by AVG Free are covered by Microsoft in the security Windows comes with. He was right. And as time went by both AVG and Microsoft improved their security. It was so easy to integrate across all platforms too. I've been a fan ever since!

Avantages: There is nothing about AVG that I didn't like; let me start there. Very simple to download and install on every device and platform I use - desktop, laptop, cell phone and iPad. They all offer it. Once downloaded and installed, they give you a number of different options to choose from depending on the type and level of security you need. It was a seamless process from start to finish.

Inconvénients: Nothing at all. As mentioned above, there is not a thing about this software that disappoints or a threat that they don't offer security for. As new threats are discovered, they constantly update their software to address those issues as well. Great product all around

Alternatives envisagées : Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition: For me it was the ease of use. To be able to get a high quality, FREE software, that was so easy to load on all my devices - and only have one account to worry about - was it. I'm no tech expert and Norton seemed way too involved and the price was prohibitive. That may be the easy way out (in terms of choosing and using software) but I sell ads; I'm not a computer person. I'd also add that since making that decision 20 years ago, I have NEVER been infected or had someone hack my computers

Regina F.
Help Desk Technician
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2021

"Excellent network protection!"

Commentaires: I feel the computer is protected with this solution.

Avantages: Security in the network and firewall environment (real-time protection).

Inconvénients: There's nothing that bothers me as a user, I found it easy to use.

• Publié le 23/09/2021
Dexter S.
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/02/2021

"Customer Service NONEXISTENT"

Commentaires: Problematical from day one. Received error message on installation. Never got that corrected.

Avantages: The idea for AVG is great. The price is excellent. First off invoicing turned into a problem as I was billed 3 times for the same software and attempting to explain and have them understand left much to be desired. A coordinated piece of software that incorporates system management, as well as antivirus, should command their market share easily. When customer support is absent only a few customers, have sufficient skills to set up and optimize new software.

Inconvénients: Billing was an ongoing problem. On my network, when I attempted to add a new machine; the billing was continually a source of errors. I was billed 3 to 4 times when I added a new machine and finally gave up and removed this software. The main problem area was the lack of communication skills. No one in my group could speak the language of the support group and so it stayed an area of serious problems. I still think their program is a good idea, yet it is way too soon in their development and they left the main area untouched and that is/was customer support!

• Publié le 23/02/2021
Ramses miguel P.
Ramses miguel P.
English Language professor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2021

"The security that you need."

Commentaires: I this is practical, easy to use and effective, I have been using this software for years and I feel very satisfied with the quality and result of it.

Avantages: This is the perfect example of what I was looking for, I wanted an antivirus, I finally chose this one and I feel very happy to work with this software before it is easy to use and intuitive.

Inconvénients: I think that sometimes the software consumes a lot of ram and it is a little slow.

• Publié le 10/08/2021
Ross H.
Graduate Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 09/05/2021

"It's good but a little pricey"

Commentaires: This is one of those solutions that is working well for small and medium businesses where maybe they just need something that is going to do the job well enough and don't have the skills or finance to have something with more options and features set-up. At least this is where I have seen the value of it. It sets up easily isn't too much of a hassle in the background and if you're just using standard software then there's unlikely to be any need for anything more than AVG for business. If the price is manageable, then it's a good solution.

Avantages: AVG provides all the familiar options for customising the "when where and how" for scanning the incoming and outgoings from a business, and these are handled well. However the most noticeably good thing for us when we replaced our previous protection was the increase in responsiveness for our slightly aging machines. AVG seems to have gotten back to being relatively lightweight which is great!

Inconvénients: I don't like the console, it's a bit difficult to navigate and some unintuitive buttons and options for controlling and containing things. Mostly these are fine and may even serve to make it difficult to do anything particularly dangerous or silly without knowing what you are doing but they can act like a hurdle if you do want to tinker around more than normal. Also we hated the aggressiveness of advertising in the free version.

Alternatives envisagées : McAfee Endpoint Security et Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi choisir AVG Internet Security Business Edition : Norton was incredibly frustrating in terms of system resource use and pop up notifications

Logiciel antérieur : Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition: It was a known name and while the console is frustrating to use and navigate, for the people I was installing it with it was still better than the alternatives.

• Publié le 09/05/2021
Nibaruta I.
Ceo
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Recommended for both computer and mobile devices"

Commentaires: With a good system, it's a good software to have or consider having. It has helped me remove/clean my devices in just one click probably could have cost me more to reset should have been an attack without antivirus.

Avantages: The Antivirus is easy to install and implement as allows you to select what you want and just click next. it helps you protect your devices in critical moments. I'd say prevention is better than cure don't wait to be attacked

Inconvénients: Sometimes it can slow down the system or notifications reminding you to pay can be annoying. It could be done better to make customers feel easier, not pressurized to make payment.

Alternatives envisagées : Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Pourquoi choisir AVG Internet Security Business Edition : AVG was easier than its competitor thou they all do the same job but I preferred more AVG

Logiciel antérieur : Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition: it's more user friendly

• Publié le 03/03/2021
Reece S.
Reece S.
Web Developer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"Basic Reliable Security"

Commentaires: A decent level of security for free. But if you need advanced security, you will need to pay.

Avantages: There aren't many bells and whistles out of the box here, but it does provide a decent level of security without cost, and has a long history of being a trustworthy company. I would recommend AVG to anyone on a budget needing basic levels of internet security.

Inconvénients: Over the years, it has started to feel more and more money-oriented. In the past it was completely free and almost felt Open Source, but not anymore.

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Roberta H.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"AVG review"

Commentaires: It seems to be a good buy,I like the way it works this far,But it seems to bogg down my phone and tablet so I need to see what's causing the slow surfing and update my review

Avantages: I like that The Avg software alerts me when my security been breached.It sends text alerts on my phone It is very easy to use.It also cleans up and shuts down running apps I do like that feature.Ive tried other security that seemed to work but I was dissatisfied with the way it worked on my phone and Tablet.I haven't had too many issues with AVG.

Inconvénients: I dislike the time it takes to scan and stop app's And it seems to bug me a lot lol It should scan and send a report back to me so I can see what app is running too much.Time is money I'm not sure but my phone seems sluggish and if it's the AVG app doing it, I'll uninstall it.So I will get back on that It might be something going on with my cell phone.But so far I can't narrow it down.So that's about all so far it works for me.

Christopher V.
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2021

"Fairly complete security package not very resource hungry but that may be changing"

Commentaires: In the past we had suggested customers change to this when things like Norton are too resource hungry for their systems. It's a good overall security suite , something for everyone! lately we have had to fight with it being a little too over sensitive at times though..

Avantages: I really like the free trial they offer / modes and how simple or complex you can get prepping the settings / security protocol. It's not as heavy as other antivirus / packaged suites either.

Inconvénients: Over the years I noticed they are getting a little pushier trying to get people to pay from the free versions... and also as they stick more and more into the suite it really is starting to get resource hungry which is sad. It's still a great product but I don't recommend it as much anymore because of this trend.

• Publié le 31/01/2021
Jmo E.
Jmo E.
Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/02/2021

"Quality Without the cost"

Commentaires: I made the switch from a competitor because the competitor was getting too expensive. A month after I switched, the competitor I switched from hacked my bank account information and stole my new debit card information to renew the subscription I had previously canceled. Once the competitors stole my banking information there was no going back and I stuck with aVG

Avantages: Relatively simple to use, very user-friendly in fact, free antivirus software with no noticeable gaps in coverage and the ability to subscribe to premium features inexpensively. Plus it’s not owned by those crooks at Norton.

Inconvénients: There is an annual push to try to convince you to upgrade and buy a premium subscription for less frequently used features and the repair of less common software errors.

Pourquoi choisir AVG Internet Security Business Edition : Cost benefit analysis

Logiciel antérieur : Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition: Cost benefit analysis

Irving S.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/01/2021

"avg protects your computer for free! "And it reallyworks""

Commentaires: its been great for years... add ccleaner and your safe and fast

Avantages: i like free, and it protects my computer from getting killed by viruses for free

Inconvénients: always trying to get me on paid sit but thats understandable..

Alternatives envisagées : AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Pourquoi choisir AVG Internet Security Business Edition : my computer guy recommended them

• Publié le 19/01/2021
Antonio M.
Antonio M.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2020

"Great security option"

Avantages: The sheer amount of options and security features it provides.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it gets memory hoggy and decides it is the boss of my pc :)

Alternatives envisagées : Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi choisir AVG Internet Security Business Edition : AVG had better offers and offers more protection.

Logiciel antérieur : Avira Antivirus Pro

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition: Price, number of options

• Publié le 20/11/2020
Bishal B.
Bishal B.
Software Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"Best (free) antivirus"

Commentaires: I was really very satisfied with this product. Initially, I used the free version which was satisfactory, but later I switched to Full protection, which totally changed my experienced and I'm in love with AVG. Better protection to your device without losing your device's speed, what else do we need?

Avantages: AVG has a free version which is very good if you want to try using it. Its installation is also very easy and user-friendly. If you are satisfied, you can move to full security which has the best all-around protection for all your devices. The best thing about AVG which I really love is, it has low memory use so it doesn't slow down your computer/device while scanning.

Inconvénients: AVG's free version enables only basic protection which is very common. Settings are a little more complicated. Sometimes it detects the .exe file as a virus which creates problems in installation.

• Publié le 13/11/2020
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Owner/Lead Technician
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"AVG Internet Security Business Edition is not terribly reliable"

Commentaires: We tried to use the product so that all of our workstations would have a standardized antivirus that was updated and could not be bypassed. It worked correctly when I installed it originally, but gradually stopped working over the years, and finally, allowed a catastrophic virus to be executed on a system and spread throughout our network.

Avantages: I could make sure that all workstations had the latest updates fairly easily in the Admin Console, as well as install it on a new workstation from there sometimes. It did a reasonably good job of preventing viruses, although the cost of that protection was pretty high in system resources, administrative time, and money.

Inconvénients: It let an encryption ransomware .exe file run on a protected workstation which did a tremendous amount of damage before I realized it was there. I had a cloud backup from which I was able to restore everything, but it took days to get the encrypted backups removed (it was on "continuous" backup, so as the virus changed files, they were backed up) and the good data restored. Also, as OS software was updated over the years we used it, I had to repeatedly change network and firewall settings to allow the Admin Console to see all the workstations and to push software. In the end, I believe there were still two machines that could not be reached through the Admin Console, even though I followed the instructions posted on the AVG website.

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Lenedge K.
Self employed
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"Great protection for your device"

Commentaires: This antivirus has kept my computer free of viruses, malware, and ransomware for 2+ years. Although it has some minor issues involving update frequency, It is a great choice for your first antivirus software.

Avantages: This software is great because it is easy to use for people who are not computer literate. It works wonderfully defending against viruses from downloads and email attachments. It is very user friendly and operates quietly in the background allowing me to work on my computer undisturbed.

Inconvénients: The antivirus is sometimes slow and there are many updates, which can be inconvenient.

• Publié le 05/11/2020
Abhik B.
Student
Réseaux informatiques, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2020

"AVG is one of the most recommended antivirus and Internet security"

Commentaires: I'm using AVG Internet Security for Windows for more than 8 years and I'm happy with the products.

Avantages: I most the AVG Firewall. It's one of the best firewalls available in the market and better compared to other internet security like Dr Norton etc. Every application can have a specific firewall rule. Even system processes, consuming bandwidth, can be blocked.

Inconvénients: Nowadays, like many other antiviruses, AVG slows down the weaker systems. The customer support is also not too good.

• Publié le 17/12/2020
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Creative Specialist
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/02/2021

"A good solution for internet security"

Commentaires: I like that I know AVG internet security is running in the background keeping me safe from virus' and other malicious attacks.

Avantages: I have been using AVG for some time now - it is simple to use and makes me feel secure while I am using my computer. I like that it warns you when you download something from a site that might not be safe.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the popups are a bit annoying, though I believe you can turn these off in the settings. Cost is also a bit high.

• Publié le 05/02/2021
Engineer
Génie civil, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2021

"Best internet experience in my life"

Commentaires: As a summary, I can surely say that AVG internet security is the best internet security providing app i ever used in my life. I really love multiple options in this app and highly recommend to anyone without any second thought.

Avantages: AVG internet security is one of the best quality internet security software in the today world. The best thing about this software is it can scan very quickly and very accurately detect viruses and spams. Also this app can set up automatically functioning tool such that we do may take any action. App automatically scan and take actions to viruses and spams in this mode. So that we can save our time. Also this app having very user friendly interface which anyone can easily adopted.

Inconvénients: In some times time taken to scan viruses and spams took some considerable time. But we can surely say that this software doesn’t miss any virus or spam. Also this app needed good internet connection to function properly.

• Publié le 18/01/2021
Sushil S.
Sushil S.
Sr. Software Engineering. PHP
Services d'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"Protection for your PC"

Commentaires: overall if you want to protect your PC do install AVG Internet Security after successful installation of OS on the PC. So that AVG Internet Security works very well and always protect your PC.

Avantages: AVG Internet Security protects your PC from harmful viruses from local as well as from the web. It has its own algorithm for detecting viruses. I used another antivirus for didn't fix my computer. then after I installed AVG Internet Security it fixed my PC completely.

Inconvénients: The one and only cons of AVG Internet Security is occasionally it removes system files, which may crash your OS. But it removes only infected files.

• Publié le 10/03/2021
Christopher S.
General manager
Recherche, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/02/2021

"Versatility"

Commentaires: We are constantly on potentially open networks,wifi,data when uploading from the field, I am confident that we are protected

Avantages: Versatile, a key item for all our mobile devices. Essential in keeping our mobile equipment safe and secure. Easy install, setup and operation

Inconvénients: No real cons, have not had any negative issues. Free version works well but upgraded version is better with no ads

Alternatives envisagées : Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi passer à AVG Internet Security Business Edition: Price and historical experience

• Publié le 24/02/2021
James M.
Technoligist
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"AVG Free or Paid Version?"

Commentaires: As mentioned WE've used Both the Free Versions AND the Paid For Versions and You Do Get What you PAY FOR!

Avantages: As we all know AVG has a Free Home version that finds it way in to many Enterprise Businesses that are trying to save a buck. However their Paid Version is much more Robust and does get the Job Done! Therefore if your a Business you really need to purchase their Internet Security Business Edition. We have used BOTH! The Paid For Version is Highly Recommended!

Inconvénients: I notice a lot more false positives with AVG that without BitDefender Installations but it was a close race! I would say that Price would dictate a lot of the installations we've seen with the caveat that the IT department stay on the ball and run MalwareBytes from time to time to see if either installation has missed something. All these programs have variations on their databases so we've found it's a good Idea to do this.

• Publié le 28/01/2019
Sheri C.
customer service rep
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001-10 000 employés

"AVG Internet security"

Commentaires: I am very happy with the security it provides me. I surf the web a lot and it will let me know if sites are unsafe.

Avantages: I use this on all of my home computers. It makes me feel safe when I am surfing the web. It can check often for viruses.

Inconvénients: There are not many cons to this software. I think I need to explore the settings it has for keeping my computer totally safe.

Josiah H.
Internet Operations Manager
Verre, céramique et béton, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/01/2020

"Great, but not the best"

Commentaires: Overall AVG is a good choice, but would not be my preferred solution. I did have a good experience with their customer support team though.

Avantages: AVG Business Edition comes in at a good price compared to some other antivirus business solutions. It also performs very well and protects again most malware.

Inconvénients: The business edition did not have as many features as some other business solutions we tried such as Avast

• Publié le 16/01/2020
Eugene P.
Online School Admin
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/04/2021

"AVG IS TOP!"

Commentaires: I like it because it gets the job done. It will segregate the viruses and explain them, which is a very helpful feature, so you can look up the history and data of the little demon - or sometimes see what programmers have put in their software that potentially can hurt your business.

Avantages: Excellent product and easy to use, well trusted, and gets the job done. You will be very happy with it.

Inconvénients: It can slow down the computer and get in the way until you get used to it. So you have to play with the schedules and time them when you're not doing heavy processing work.

• Publié le 29/04/2021