Avis clients sur OpenPhone

En savoir plus sur OpenPhone

Un téléphone professionnel agréable et puissant pour les professionnels, les équipes et les entreprises.

En savoir plus sur OpenPhone

OpenPhone helps me to get a us phone number and talk to partners and investors everywhere.

I didn't find any cons while using this service. Maybe later, I'll update my comment.

OpenPhone - Notes

OpenPhone a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 49 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OpenPhone ?

Terry
Terry
Sales Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great as a second business line

Can make calls as easily as form openphone as my normal daily phone

No cons works as I need and many features requested are being developed

Réponse de l'équipe de OpenPhone Technologies

il y a 3 ans

Thanks a lot for your review, Terry! We're thrilled to have you as a customer and look forward to growing together with you.

Nick
Nick
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

An awesome business phone and SMS Solution for today's mobile driven world.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : OpenPhone is a business phone and SMS solution designed specifically to make communication easier for small businesses owners and their teams. It offers a wide range of features that are tailored to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, freelancers, and other small teams without unnecessary friction or feature bloat . With OpenPhone, you can make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, and even schedule messages to be sent at a later date. I love that it lets me share my phone number with customers without revealing my personal cell phone. Plus, OpenPhone offers a simple, straightforward pricing structure that makes it an ideal choice for businesses on a budget. Works awesome with my iphone.

OpenPhone is one piece of my business toolkit that I simply cannot be without. I own and manage two small businesses and was finding giving out my personal number unmanageable as I didn't know who was calling me and for what purpose. Having a dedicated local number that I can tie to my business in google maps, facebook, and my websites was a huge piece of my business toolkit. Openphone has been amazing.

There have been a few service outages in the time I have been a customer, but the openphone team has been responsive about action taken, and have communicated well though it all. All have been resolved in a timely fashion.

Jen
CEO (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Love this phone app!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I love many things - it works wonderfully, hardly ever a glitch! Customer service is great. Love that I can see texts, phone calls and voice mails from customers all in one spot!Anyone on my team can log into open phone from their device and make a call/respond to the customer from the app.

There is only one con. Once in a while, I run into a glitch where I want to enter this number into documents, but the phone number is not recognized as real phone number, so I have to put my personal number....so it's great as the forward facing phone number for customers for my business, but I have to use my personal number for certain administrative accounts.

Kate
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Do NOT waste your time or business with OpenPhone - I've lost a lot of money

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have lost business while using OpenPhone since calls cannot be actually answered (they are automatically disconnected). I thought maybe they had an automatic robo detector but turns out, their system just doesn't work.
I have had family members trying to call that have to email us because they cannot call or text.
I honestly don't know how they can do this to businesses.

Nothing works and IT keeps asking me to waste a ton of time to help them figure it out.

Syncing doesn't work - EVER. I have numerous screenshots and have sent them to IT. They keep asking for more details but seeing as how I'm trying to run a business, it's hard to track everything over and over again to help them figure it out. I don't receive calls and am not able to make calls. The phone rings (sometimes), I pick up and it automatically disconnects me. IT again, wanted me to give them phone numbers, times, etc. AND wanted to put some tracer on my phone. I don't think so. After months of begging for a better outcome, nothing has changed.

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Project Engineer (Inde)
Immobilier commercial, 51–200 employés

Using OpenPhone to always stay connected

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : In my two years of using OpenPhone, I have never felt the need to replace this app because it has pretty much everything I need in a calling app.

The interface of both the PC and mobile version are very smooth and user friendly.

Whenever an update occurs, there is usually a minor inconvenience that comes along with it. Something like call logs not getting updated, or the app itself taken too long to update.

Adam
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great 2nd line phone service for business

Commentaires : Had problems initially porting my number due to my problems from my previous service. I worked with one tech person at OpenPhone who was proactive, communicative, and really made me feel like my business was super important to them. The service is crystal clear, and everyone I've reached out with has been responsive very quick. Love the new services that keep being introduced, especially the auto transcript of voicemail and call recordings. Havent used the auto attendant, but plan to soon. So many features all for one low price. OpenPhone is a great business partner to have.

separate contacts lists, windows desktop app, many features with new ones constantly being rolled out, and all for a very reasonable monthly charge are why I love Openphone, but what truly separates them from others I've tried has been the support I received during implementation and porting my number.

The only thing I'd like to see is the ability to set a (or for it to have its own) custom ringtone

Ben
Director (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Powerful, reliable, simple to use! It works.

Commentaires : We needed an uncomplicated phone. Previously we were paying too much for what we needed and the system was overly complex. Openphone has been easy to work with from the get-go. The customer support has been fantastic whenever we've had a feature request or run into issues (rare). Highly recommend for small businesses and solopreneurs to separate personal phones from business.

Quick and easy setup. Excellent customer support including new feature requests. Works very well on a daily basis.

As one we run two businesses with the same team in the same industry, initially we were hoping to use the same phone number and then redirect to the correct company. There was a small workaround initially however a feature has since been added to allow us to do this without a "hack".

Ihor
owner (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Very good experience

Commentaires : It helped me to split my business and private contacts and interactions without having another physical phone. I can be in touch in any place of World for the same price by my local phone number. I can easily transfer this number in one click to another person when I m in vacation or have day off.

I user this service for few years and really satisfied by simplicity, quality and functionality of this sass. I have subscribed and deployed this app in less than 5 minutes. Like to be in touch with my clients everywhere across the World. Recommend

By the beginner I was expecting more functions in this app, but now I completely satisfied how quickly they develop their product. No cons at this moment

Thomas
Thomas
System Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

OpenPhone is difficult to integrate with anything

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with OpenPhone wasn't the greatest. Their customer service was always there to help but there just wasn't a lot they could do

I don't have that many pros during my time using OpenPhone. I can say that their customer service was always there to help even though there was not a lot of solutions that could be applied

Their mobile app constantly failed, we had more call drops than we've ever had before, and every time we called in trying to get something fixed they tried charging us each and every time

Aaron
Aaron
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

A must for agile businesses, especially remote teams

Commentaires : I’d highly recommend this to any size business. Simple yet scalable and includes all the features needed.

- the ability to save canned text replies - switch and manage between phone numbers easily - desktop and mobile apps - business hours for automated texts!

Cons? I didn’t find this sooner. It’s literally been a game changer.

Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great for business. Lots of options. Some slight call lag.

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I really like Open Phone. It makes it easy to take phone calls with multiple numbers on my computer or cell phone. Easy to forward, text message, etc.

I love how easy it is to use Open Phone. It's easy to set up, and reasonably priced.

There is a bit of a lag on my phone calls. It's not brutal, but enough to be noticeable. It has gotten better over time, but still exists. They are working on integrations, but I am still waiting for a native Integromat/Make integration. They need to contact Integromat/Make to set this up, but haven't done so. Not sure why.

Mario
Mario
General manager (Canada)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Not ready for mainstream

2,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I wanted a phone system that can be used by a distributed team with phone, sms, mms capabilities. Sadly the poor call quality is rendering this product a 'looks good but it is far from good'.

Good user interface. Ability to manage several lines from a central location. A lot of common sense features.

Call quality is terrible on mobile devices, whether you are on wifi or data. If on data, unless you have full bars don't bother answering the phone. The SMS replies do not appear to be working properly. We have some programmed for when the customer has left a voice mail and some for missed calls. The caller receives 2 text messages when they leave a message. This seems like an easy thing to fix. We regularly experience an issue where the phone randomly switches from the headset to the speaker or phone and are unable to switch back. Tech support more or less told us that there is nothing they can do, but that they have forwarded the issue to their engineering team, but there is no timeline of when it would get looked at.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Lots of dropped calls and buggy features

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Poor. I just want calls to not get dropped. How have zoom figured out voice + video but openphone cannot figure out just voice alone?

User interface is nice. It's easy to use and designed well the core function does not work well

Lots of dropped calls. The number one function is to answer calls and it cannot get that right. Loads of bugs generally, and the development team don't care. It's been months of me reporting issues and getting no fixes. The "do no disturb" feature for example just does not work, I keep getting calls when it's turned on, and my team members, the people who should be taking the calls, are not seeing the calls come through even though they should be.

Timothy
Cost Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not worth the difficulty

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Less than acceptable. Set up was problematic, could figure out what took so long. Promises to get connection soon..which is about two weeks. Even more a problem when leaving, they couldn’t care about requirement to have the number ported in a week.

The system worked fine once the number is ported, which took about two weeks. Lucky I didn’t need a phone right away. Receiving and making call functions worked as long as you have internet connection

The time to get set up and more the time to get my number ported to a cellular service provider when I needed it. About three weeks to get the number released, two weeks after the requirement for a phone for work was needed. They say they will reply within 48 hours, but is more like 48 to 60 hours...sometime in the second day after my inquiry. No urgency or proficiency in getting the routine administrative process of porting the number to another provider. They would rather you don’t have phone access let a paying customer leave when their service is no longer required. They promise to get the job done, but it will be a long wait, if it happens at all.

Ross
Sales (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Best light phone system out there

Commentaires : Great phone system that connects teams and organizes clients at a great price!

This is an extremely affordable phone system that has a light crm that comes with it. It will only get better in the future but very impressed with what I get vs. how much I pay.

I wish it had the ability to integrate with other CRM systems. But other than that it’s a great system !

Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Best I’ve Found

Commentaires : I am a previous user of Line2 and in my opinion OpenPhone stands out on top. Not only in reliability and features . But the customer service is number one!!!!!

I love the interface. The integration of the app into multiple platforms. The ease of use. And most of all the reliability of the app.

Blocked numbers notifications coming through even after being placed on the block list.

Celina
Family Admissions Officer (Thaïlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Easy-to-use business phone for calling US clients!

Commentaires : Overall, it is simple, easy and with a user-friendly interface, in terms of reliability, there were days that the software would crash, but customer service is quick to attend to your concerns. It runs much faster/better on the phone than in the computer (requires more bandwidth).

I can see if my colleagues are on a call, there is an option for recording calls which is essential for call reviews, transferring calls is possible as well.Text messaging runs smoothly, although if using the desktop version, it doesn't include much emojis. Voicemail also transcribes to a text with the recorded voicemail which is great!

My colleagues and I tried to set up the caller id feature, which is an impressive feature, since we do a lot of inbound calls to families but after setting it up, databases can't pick up our caller id still, and some clients do not answer our phone calls because of it. Have also been notified by some clients that sound quality is bad at times, but this can be due to varied factors.

Sean
President (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Great flexible affordable option

We were using another company that was considerably more expensive, hard to contact and the product had complicated features. Openphone was the exact opposite.

We have had no negative experience using openphone.

Paul
President (Canada)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

Great product providing a professional and efficient presence

Commentaires : OpenPhone allows me to have one phone number that follows me where I am with no fuss that remains as my 'office' number, even if answered from my personal mobile.

OpenPhone allows me to stay in contact with clients and vendors no matter where I am, without having to give out my personal mobile number. This gives me the flexibility to not be tied to my desk. It also allows me to distinguish between personal and work calls. The apps have even more features (at no extra cost) than my traditional phone provider offers.

There are some features that come to ios first. I primarily use Android.

Jeremy
CTO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Perfect phone solution for small businesses

OpenPhone takes away all the complications and hurdles in getting a phone solution for a small business. I figured it shouldn't be too difficult to get a US business phone number and start messaging/calling clients but none of the options on the market made that possible, never mind affordable. Fortunately I discovered OpenPhone and the process was very simple to get started!

I'm looking forward to the Android app being as stable as the iPhone app, but it's still very usable :)

Cyrus
Software Developer (Inde)
Immobilier commercial, 51–200 employés

OpenPhone - A gateway to the world

4,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Very satisfied, helps me to connect with all my clients and vendors

OpenPhone revolutionized communication, especially remotely. It's ease of connection and its use of texting features, has helped me a lot

The recent change of charging extra for texts and the increase in subscription are just a few factors that went against it.

Ty
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product!

Commentaires : OpenPhone is simple, affordable, and well organized. Customer service is great. I like how texts and phone calls are in one place. And I like being able to have an app on my phone for business, so that I can separate business calls/texts from personal calls/texts.

I love how simple, affordable, and well organized it is. OpenPhone has really helped my business.

The only issue I ever have is if I'm in an area with bad internet service and I can't make calls/texts/etc. But, that is not really an issue with OpenPhone, more with my actual service provider.

Sandy
Office Manager/Finance Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Save Money and Private and Professional

Commentaires : Amazing customer service. So patient and helpful. Although I am fairly tech savvy, I am 50 plus, so maybe slower than 20 somethings, but the staff at OpenPhone were so amazing.

I was able to transfer our landline number to be my Open Phone number.

Nothing, it is fantastic and I have recommended it to many other small business.

Mark
Owner (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Excellent Customer Service This Past Year - Answer all questions

Commentaires : Allows customers to call from around the world

This software is quite configurable and the company is very willing to consider requests for changes. From a simple start that I read about on "FlipBoard" to a more advanced package, they have grown well and with grace.

Initially, it was limited, but that quickly changed. Need to change the ringer to something I will actually *hear* when on the road.

Matthew
Matthew
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Happy with the switch

4,0 l’année dernière

This software allowed me to merge my VOIP number along with my texting package, all at the same price I was currently paying just for texting. It also allows utilization of my cell phone for work calls as well as personal via their app.

Changing ring settings is not intuitive. I have also had issues with app override problems. IE, personal calls start ringing while I'm on a work call.