Avis clients sur SmartRec

En savoir plus sur SmartRec

Que vous soyez débutant ou que vous cherchiez à développer votre activité, cette plateforme travaille toujours en arrière-plan pour vous aider à vendre, ainsi qu'à gérer et développer votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur SmartRec

It is easy to use on the admin end. I like that it tracks online traffic to your site and that it works with Constant Contact.

It makes it hard to write guides or standard operating procedures for software that is constantly changing.

SmartRec - Notes

3,9

SmartRec a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 123 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SmartRec ?

Patrick

Plate-forme et evolution constante

Ajout de nouvelle fonction. Support à la clientèle rapide et efficace

Remboursement et changement d'activité complexe

Zoé
Zoé
Recreation and Tourism Coordinator (Canada)
Sports, 51-200 employés

Amilia, a good and user-friendly software for every employee

Commentaires : With Amilia, we no longer have double bookings and we are offering a better customer service. Client can easily register online and manage their activities. Our staff can easily manage rentals and contract.

Amilia is a user-friendly for company who has a lot of employees using the software. It is easy to understand, easy to learn and easy to find your way around. New employees don't need a big training, steps are pretty obvious once you know the basics of the software. The best thing about Amilia is their after-sale service. They are always contacting you to make you confortable to call if you have any question. They are listening to your concern and trying the best they could to add the features you asked for. They are always doing follow-ups with their client.

It's hard to speak to someone when you call the technical support, you can wait a lot over the phone and finish on a voicemail. If you need immediate assistance, it's hard to get in touch with someone. It seems employee of Amilia working at the technical support are new. I had to chat with them often for technical problems, and rarely they can solve my problem. They are only opening a technical ticket and getting back to me weeks after. Most of the time, I finished by solving my problem alone and find a way around. It seems sometime I know more Amilia than the customer service.

il y a 12 mois

Thanks so much for your review Zoe - will take your feedback to the support team!

Erika
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Smart Rec Review

4,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : SmartRec has brought our department into technology and allowed us to make our operations more efficient. The team at SmartRec is great and incredibly helpful! They have a bit to go before they become a powerhouse in the industry but they are on their way to doing so.

We went from an antiquated software with no way for the end user to register online, the online registration platform has been a great feature for our team and members. The customer service chat and support is awesome, I typically have my issue figured out within a few hours. If not, they will follow up to help resolve. They are a newer software with limited capabilities compared to more established software's BUT they are always pushing out new features into Beta mode and willing to listen to our suggestions for improvement.

There are features that are limited compared to more established software's. Our biggest CON is that you cannot register or make any purchases from the app, it is simply your membership card and scheduled classes. We have some end users who say there are too many clicks to get through the registration process and would be easier if it was accomplished in 2-3 clicks.

Stacy
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11-50 employés

Feedback

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Amilia is serving the purpose we need it to. We initially thought it would offer cost savings from our previous database (Active and Mindbody), and maybe it does have some cost savings, but there have been serious issues on the backend that don't entirely outweigh the savings. I would consider leaving Amilia and choosing another service, but the learning curve of a new system is high, and we are only just now feeling like we have a handle on Amilia's offerings.

The customer service is great. We always have a quick response and can usually find an answer to our questions after speaking with someone.

The reporting features are severely lacking. If we are taking customers' money through this platform, there must be clear reports that show how much money has been brought in and when/how it is being disbursed to our bank account. It took us almost two years to navigate the existing financial reports to find the ones that actually showed us the information that we need. And in so doing, we found out that over $100k of payments have not been sent to our bank account. If the reporting was more clear, we would have been able to identify the issue years ago. One of the main problems is that the information in the canned reports is not uniform across the reports themselves. So, trying to compare information across reports is very challenging. It would also be nice to be able to customize reports, so that the user can pull the information that is needed at their own convenience.

Chelsey
Recreation Supervisor (É.-U.)

Why we love SmartRec

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : We have enjoyed our time with SmartRec. We are so thankful for their customer service and the time they out in to work with us, hear our feedback, and continue to develop their program to fit the needs of Park and Recreation Agencies.

Ease of use for our customers and backend users. We like how clean the store is and how it is so easy for our customers to checkout in an easy and timely fashion. The admin side is easy to use to input classes and track rentals and contracts.

The reporting side could be a little more robust and user friendly. You get a lot of information but being able to tailor the reports a little more before export would help save time. Processing independent contractor (CA) class payouts though SmartRec would be nice - paid by % and not hourly rate through Staff Module.

Casey
Program Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Decent Alternative? Maybe, I guess...

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Coming to Amilia (Smart Rec) from Max Galaxy, it is a even trade off. What MG did poorly, Smart Rec does better, but what MG did great, Smart Rec can not do. I see how Smart Rec could be great. But it is "new" to the game and still has a ways to go. It is hard for me recommend to other Parks and Recreation Departments. In the first month of Smart Rec, Amilia implemented more upgrades and new features than Max Galaxy did in the entire 3 years we used it. So that being said, I have hope in Amilia as there have been a steady stream of updates.

Customer service and trouble shooting chat portal is wonderful! There is an Amilia Staffer ready to chat with you online within a few minutes of having an issue or question. The client facing portals are attractive and for the most part easy to use. Browser based, usable/accessible from almost any device. Has an app for clients (though very limited) Creates membership cards with scan bars and photos (also accessible in client app)

Only Merchandise goes through the POS... Nothing else does. (registrations, memberships, rentals, reservations) Shouldn't every transaction should go through the POS? Can not export financial ledger codes and payment breakdown reports by individual locations. Maybe if every transaction went through a POS, then we could report ledger codes with payment forms for that specific POS location? eChecks take 10 days to hit the bank Can not create custom payment types Reports are excel exports only. They are ugly and formatted poorly for print. CardPointe (card connect) is the only card processing service available.

il y a 12 mois

Thanks so much for your review Casey - we're happy to hear you are enjoying SmartRec and will take your feedback to the product team :)

Chelsea
Recreation Supervisor (É.-U.)

Room for Growth

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, the system has been beneficial. We've been able to consolidate and put more information into one location. Contracts are easy for all staff to access (previously they were all in a paper file system). Some of our facility bookings have been moved to online access. After we learned how to make it work the time spent entering programs is relatively small & easy to understand. The integration with our email service has also be very helpful. Long term I see the adjustments they are making as something that will keep us with this system. In the short term it has been very challenging to adapt some areas of our department to function within the limitations of this software. Specifically we struggle with the lack of reporting for facility rentals & lack of unique data with forms. We were on-boarded but had some struggles during that process with a lack of clear direction on what we needed to do prior to opening to the public. Possibly a checklist would have been very helpful.

Two things: - Customer support is quick to assist with problems & open with their response. If it's something the system can't do they let you know & attempt to help find solutions. - They are constantly putting out new features. Since we started they have updated/launched at least 5 big updates.

Facilities. We do 50% of our revenue in facility rentals & the process they do have is fairly limited. We are missing many reports that would help us better manage facility rentals, emails to previous renters by facility and date, custom forms that uniquely tie to each rental and more. Also online bookings / groups are limited. When we add the campground's 140+ sites this fall finding anything in there is going to take forever. (You have to scroll through everything to find the location you are looking for) While booking there is no go to date option. You have to manually tab by month to the time you want to book for, even if it's years out.

il y a 12 mois

Thanks so much for the thorough review Chelsea :) we will take your feedback to the product team.

Kellie
Financial Director (Canada)

Smart Rec Review

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Online registration allow registration for families from the comfort of their home at any time of day There is no waiting in lines to register for activities. Automated Payment Processing means each month there is minimal administrative work to complete as everything is processed and completed. Multi-passes allow purchases of "class packs" which helps facilitate our tumbling program.

The "store" where we house our pro-shop is not well equipped and has not had updates in years. Split family accounts is a huge headache for us.

Amanda
Recreation Coordinator (É.-U.)

Smart Rec Ease

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Very easy to hit the ground running. Also the response from the customer service is great. Our team really appreciates the bi-weekly check-in meetings.

Ease of use for both the internal and public side

We would like to have a template to create our own reports, ability to be able to adjust fees, and do our own merging. However we do understand why these are not available

Safiya
Performing Artist (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Satisfied

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Smartrec by Amilla is what I would call a full service platform. Everything from contact database to payment processing comes with it. Love the registration process, easy from the clients point of view.

The price concerned me just because our business is on the small-ish side.

Ian
Co-Founder (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Amilia Review

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, Amilia was a timesaver for the organization. We were able to create custom discount codes, open and close registration automatically and it could handle most of our payment processing.

My organization used SmartRec AKA Amilia for Summer Camp registration. Amilia gave us the ability to create an online system for parents to register their child. The ability to create individual profiles for children is very useful for families that have multiple children.

There were many small things required to set up, albeit many issues were due to errors made on our side. The registration form can get convoluted to setup.

Jessica
Program Director (Canada)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Airborne LOVES Amilia. It is so unbelievably easy to use as both an administrator and customer.

Commentaires : Again, so much! We moved from another registration system last June and Amilia is beyond amazing. Amilia is extremely user friendly, especially as an administrator. Inputting and creating classes/activities is so quick and easy. Two of us worked at the same time and created our entire Spring Session in under two hours. It has saved us tons of hours worth of work. It's also easy for our customers to use. We have put all of our competitions, uniforms, tickets for events all on Amilia. Customers are notified and they can easily go on and purchase without help from us. It's really neat how much we can personalize our store too. Not just with colours but pictures, fonts, layout, AND I love that you can move activities around to the order can change AFTER finalizing the program. Airborne loves Amilia.

So much. It is SO easy to use. I have worked at numerous companies with different online registration processes and Amilia is by far the most user friendly. It does everything we need it to do and so much more (but not so much that's confusing either). I enjoy that I can design attendance sheets to exactly what coaches need to know, customers are easy to look up by either parent or athlete name, their personal and payment information is right there. It's easy to export financials and reports into excel or as a PDF, being non-profit and passing this information onto a volunteer treasurer, ease of accessing that info is important. Creating & adding activities is also easy, I just added August birthday parties in 5 mins. We have also had a lot less complaints or questions from customers regarding our this system registration. They find it simple & easy to access, especially during tax season this year. I think my favourite part is that I can also view the store front as both an administrator or a customer. If I am unsure of font, pictures, anything I can very quickly pop onto the store front to see what the customers see. Oh! Small thing, but I also appreciate the "Home" page after logging in. I love to see what classes have been registered for in the past 24 hrs, which months have been our busiest, to see customer visitation as soon as I log in. Not only does Amilia do that tracking for us, but it's easily visible. Customer service and support has been AMAZING.

I do find a little on the pricey side. As a smaller-ish non-profit that's a big factor. It's not just Amilia but also adding in Netbanx fees. However, we just adjusted our fees to accommodate. As a positive, customers aren't constantly asking "why do I have to pay this processing fee." I also find going between Amilia and Netbanx a little confusing. Sometimes dates or deposit amounts don't quite line up so it takes a little bit of digging and math to make sure transactions are being book keeped on our end properly. But, it really is a small issue. It's hard to give a "least" when every time I have a problem, I relay it onto customer support and my issue is addressed within 24 hours. Even questions about Netbanx, Customer rep walked me through everything. Rep rocks ;)

il y a 6 ans

Amilia loves Airborne back! Thanks for your review Jessica :)

Caitlen
Programs Director (Canada)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Just what we were looking for!

Commentaires : One of the biggest benefits of using Amilia is the different tabs. There are times we will sit in a meeting and someone will say I saw this option on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I think that would work great for us. So Amilia has helped streamline what we already did and jump started us into new services to provide our customers.

This product really helped us take the next step with our customers. The experience for them and us was way better than when we used other forms or software.

For an activity, parents have to sign their kids in/out on paper. The form that is given to help print out that sheet isn't what we need for our purposes and the options to change it don't quite suit what we are looking for.

Simon
Administrator (Canada)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Amilia is a time-saving platform with tons of features!

Commentaires : Amilia is a versatile software that is really easy to use. We could not do without it now that we adopted it!

Amilia is an all-in-one tool that is easy to setup and to use. It allows us to save valuable time from our volunteers to focus on the development of our organisation. Other than being an online registration tool, it also manages product sales, memberships and rentals. Payments can be made online by credit card or offline by various methods. Amilia produces attendance lists, contact lists and financial reports that facilitate accounting. Customer support responds very fast and helps to set up the different features. Amilia developer team listens to the specific needs of our organization and adapts its platform to those needs. Many suggestions we have made have been implemented.

Simplification of the checkout process would be nice, especially in admin mode.

Sophia
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Amilia is great!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It’s great!

The customer service is great / love how they are available most times!

We need people to be able to purchase a session and then be able to sign out if they miss a class. And then sign into another class as a make up.

il y a 12 mois

Thanks so much for the review Sophia - we are happy to hear you love our customer service team!

Keri
Gym Owner (Canada)

Amilia Works

Set up and transition in to Amilia was good - they are helpful and always available over the phone for help when you need it. I own a cheerleading gym and the product is so customizable which is exactly what I was looking for. My clients can go through the Amilia portal and select which class and time they want to register for - they know how long it lasts and can even set up a payment plan without me touching the registration.

Financial integration is not great - I wish there was a more seamless way to see your batches of bank deposits. It is also quite expensive.

Lena
Founder & Team Leader (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

So thankful to have found this software!

This software is super easy to use & operates in an intuitive way. My team was proficient in pretty much all areas of the system in less than a week. The interface is clean and easy to set up. Reports are great and allow for flexibility in how to request the information. Payment processing is easy and accounts are simple to follow. Love! Love! Love! Software usage is affordable and it offers a great value to my company.

The checkout process has been a little unclear for some of our clients - although it's probably only been less than 5% of those that are registering that are having issues. A little more control or simplification here could be nice. A few of the financial reports could use the ability to drill down a little further into the numbers. Anything that we have asked for through Support has been addressed and I expect future modifications will fix anything that I've come up with. It would be nice to be able to customize email content without the use of HTML.

Kyle
Owner (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Best Online Registration product available...and continually getting better!

Commentaires : After an extensive search and intense "free trial" period with various options, we decided that Amilia was the right fit for us to manage our online registration, merchandise sales and customer database for our gymnastics facility and we are thrilled with the results thus far! From the get go, the support team guided us through the set-up and made sure we were ready for our first registration period. They went above and beyond to ensure we understood the back end of the system and that all of our current customers were transferred over from our former system. Change is always hard, but they made it as painless as possible. Amilia is easy to use and has saved us valuable time. Our team actually stared at each other in disbelief on the evening of public registration because the classes were filling and the phone was silent! Obviously our new customers found it intuitive to use as well! We actually closed the office 30 minutes early and went for a beer to celebrate :) The Amilia team is highly responsive to product feedback and they were very quick to release a feature we really needed: waiting lists. It seems like there is a constant wave of awesome new features added. Talk about pro-active; each time we ask for a new feature, it's usually in the development stage already! No need to worry...the adoption time of new features takes mere minutes with the step by step guides and support from our specialist, Marianne. We have been so impressed that we have moved our Birthday Party and Camp Registrations over to the system as well. We are very pleased with our choice and we highly recommend Amilia to anyone looking for an online registration system that is both appealing from the customer side and easy to use from the administrative side. What a great combination!

il y a 12 mois

Thanks so much for the kind and detailed review Kyle - we are so happy to hear you are enjoying your Amilia experience :)

Caroline
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Yes, im online!

Easy enrolment. Clients register online and fill out all the forms needed before their first class. It is easy to track, to adjust the group classes and to send invoice to clients. Customer service by chat is really effective when you have a tiny question about a feature.

I had a lot of issues getting my RL-24 done. It took the equivalent of 1hr/day to try to resolve the problems and it was ongoing for a month.

Dany
Directeur Général (Canada)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Perfect software with perfect service

Commentaires : Great exprience overall, and amazing costumer service. Our life is so much easier since we are with Amilia.

Easy to use, the interfaces are really user-friendly and easy to navigate, both sides of the application (client and administrator) and there's a lot of fonctionalities that fit perfectly with our needs as a cheerleading club. Also, there's plenty of useful finance reports we can easily extract.

I don't really see any "cons". Sometimes there's mini features I would like to have or things I don't know how to do, but then their costumer service is always there to answer really quick and have it figured out.

Katie
Co-Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Amilia is an Excellent Choice!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great. Very useful and affordable software for our non-porfit that does family building seminars.

Amilia has a lot of valuable features and flexibility. The customer service is superior! Everyone is always extremely kind, patient, professional, and helpful!

Participants still need to insert personal information even if they are attending a class/session that is free where they do not need to insert credit card information. They do have some options on what information is required however, it is a preset setting that you as the administrator can not bypass or customize.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Katie, thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with Amilia

Kelly
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

If you like to talk with Customer Support....

Commentaires : ...Then Amilia is for you! They are super nice, and very helpful in trying to find solutions. My problem was that there were just too many problems to be solved.... I encountered a lot of "wackiness", which is my general term for things not working as described. For example, I ran a report and got data from someone else' business records in a different language and from 2007... In the onboarding process, the sales guy was sooooooo nice. Promised me no problem to cancel if it didn't work out. They originally wanted and entire year's commitment but there was no way I would commit my new business to an unknown for an entire year.... so I signed up based on the promise of a way out. I was initially very excited... their support to get setup seemed very strong. But throughout the setup process, random bugs in the system simply resulted in unproductive time sucking loops and holes. Promised flexibility proved to be "oops - nope, can't really do that"... so I was never actually able to open up shop with the Amilia system. The first impressions are great ~ but Salesman was Not Nice when I had to break up with them. I was held to pay an entire month in advance because they were closed over the new year holiday and I was unable to contact anyone to make my cancelation by the end of month deadline. Their response when I tried to make my case implied that I should actually owe them more money for "all the time they spent training me" - which was really us all trying to fix the wackiness that occurred during my setup process. Just not worth it until they get it sorted out.
Could be a really cute system for a simple setup.
And their support team is really nice. ;)

customer support is very nice

not flexible enough

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your feedback, we are not taking it lightly. We are sorry to hear about your mixed experience with Amilia and understand how frustrated you were with the process. Every business we come across is different and we are actively and consistently learning about the diverse and complex business rules that our current and potential clients have. As a result, we've implemented new procedures to double and triple check that we are a fit for the businesses we work with. If you have any other feedback (good or bad) for us, we'd be happy to hear it. You can reach us at customersuccess@amilia.com

Negar
Executive Director (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Amilia for community centers

Commentaires : the customer service was exceptional at responding to requests in a timely manner

Widely used platform that members/clients can be familiar with already or can become familiar quickly

Functions seemed patched-on at times and weren't integrated properly with all features

Beatrice
Assistant head coach (Canada)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Amazing online registration software.

Commentaires : Positive experience overall.

Technical support team is excellent. Live chat option is fast and very knowledgeable. Features and modules offered are easy to navigate.

There isn't a way to upgrade from one membership to another.

President (Canada)

Great advancements in short time, but still needs more

Seamless. Clients can use any OS or device to submit their information to us, and payments are connected through same. Amilia is a BIG improvement to our previous system.

It doesn't 100% align with how we operate, so we have to use work-arounds and increase workload to get the job done (working around Amilia's restrictions)