Avis clients sur Kofax Power PDF

En savoir plus sur Kofax Power PDF

Power PDF Advanced vous permet de créer, convertir, éditer, partager et sécuriser des fichiers PDF. Rapide, facile et sans frais d'abonnement mensuels.

En savoir plus sur Kofax Power PDF

The price is a huge deal maker, but the tool itself is very similar to Adobe PDF.

Text editing and overlay within existing documents was a little difficult at times to match with documents made in Adobe or Microsoft Word.

Kofax Power PDF - Notes

3,9

Kofax Power PDF a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 137 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kofax Power PDF ?

Aymeric
Aymeric
Dirigeant (France)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple et efficace

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Belle découverte de ce logiciel qui facilite la vie pour un prix raisonnable (80€ quand je l'ai acheté) pour une licence individuelle perpétuelle. Possibilité de le supprimer d'un PC pour l'installer sur un autre.
Moins puissant cependant que certains de ces concurrents.

Logiciel simple à utiliser - pratique pour assembler des pdf, réduire leur taille significativement, modifier du texte

L'OCR est perfectible - parfois compliqué ou pas possible de modifier du texte

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer (Bangladesh)
Génie civil, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to complete pdf editing work

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Opening large size drawing and making report is my daily work. For this I need good editing pdf , which should be fast also.
Kofax Power Pdf helps me complete all editing files ( splitting, marging, editing, signature).

In Kofax Power Pdf, I can easily open all kind of pdf easily, my drawing pdf files usually in big size, open very easily in this application. Editing is also simple, UI interface is very cool. I did not need extra training to use the features perfectly. Splitting files and create files from is very quick to complete. Files marging is very helpful to me complete my reports. Bates numbering can outnumber all competition of pdf editing.

There is not such problem I faced during my use, but I feel likes ,big drawing files takes little bit time to open. Few weeks earlier on e my software crash. They continuously updating, hopefully they keep doing good work.

Imi
Imi
IT Leader (Grenade)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Power PDF Advanced for Windows Not to be confused with Standard

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is a highly recommended package with a price tag that can be affordable or value for money, if you have that to spend.
It is sometimes best to have multiple document come together in PDF editor. This package will do a great job from combining file to bates stamping with advanced formatting and page positioning, page numbering with section control.

It has all the bells of a paid PDF editor package./ However, the impact is with the batch process functions that can be used to perform actions such as multi file optimization and other programmatic activities that applied to multiple document in one folder. I also can say that the OCR functionalities seem to be a bit better than other packages that I have investigated. This is now my main package but...

I think it is a but pricy. I don't like the companies licensing policy. The process to move licenses from one PC to another is a bit difficult, especially if you don't have the original PC at hand, eg. when your harddisk is destroyed or failed.

Software engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Making contracts paperless..

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Completely content with the editing and field options to make a doc worthy of generation to retain process all automated. Really helpful in creating editable pdfs

Have worked on Kofax to create pdf fields and rules to integrate the same with HotDocs a document automation tool to enable esignature capabilities making document generation, signing and retain all paperless

Improved interface could be real help with writing better rules and formula for many business cases which are currently being handled otherwise

Yash
Associate (Canada)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Kofac Pdf Review

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I switched from Adobe to Kofax and my experience hasn't been great.I understand that Adobe is costlier than Kofax, but it's great and very friendly to use.

The combining pdf tool is easy to use, and in general the software is just fine.

The user interface is not great, and it's a little complex to navigate through the software.

Cristiane
Gerante (Brésil)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

I really like this app, easy and intuitive

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : super functional application, makes my work simpler and faster.

I really like this app, easy and intuitive

I think the app could be more colorful, with better fonts and layout.

Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Excellent Less Expensive Alternative to Bigger Brands

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have had a very positive overall experience with Kofax. I got the functionality I needed without paying at huge one time fee or a monthly subscription fee. I would definitely recommend it as an alternative to its big competitor.

This software offers almost all of the same features as its major competitor at a fraction of the cost. There are no monthly subscriptions to deal with and there are frequently promotions for upgrades to the latest version if needed. It offers text editing, digital signatures, comments, pdf creation, combining documents into one PDF and much much more. It's a well rounded product with a great price.

The only thing that really stands out is that the customer service isn't the best I've ever received. Their online help system feels a little outdated and clunky so it's usually faster to just wade through it and figure it out yourself. On the plus side, it's fairly user friendly so that doesn't take a lot of doing.

Alicia
Business Owner (Canada)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

Advanced PDF Tool

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it provides powerful functionality with all the features of text editing, redacting, combining, digital signatures, etc. Definitely made my work life easier, you just have to price compare and determine what your needs are. It is a solid competitor.

While it has all the features of most competitors, I appreciated that the optical character recognition was more accurate and smooth compared to other editors I have used.

I find this software a bit pricey compared to other market alternatives. It was also slightly challenging to find certain features at times.

Bolanle
Project Manager (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Best PDF converter

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Kofax Power PDF has improved my productivity at work, it also makes my work very easy.

Kofax Power PDF has been really helpful in converting all my word documents to PDF. It makes my work so easy.

The software has been nothing but such an amazing software

Meale
Meale
marketer (Togo)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Kofax power PDF is professional

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : it was good at all

i have used the Kofax power Pdf software to manage some of my business documents . i successfully edited them with the software.

in the software , i did not really know where to contact the support team

Zina
IT Asset Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Kofax

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Previously we were using Nuance, before it was bought out by Kofax. So, initially i was excited about the ease of converting and editing PDF's

What i disliked the most about this software was the deployment. The deployment of Kofax is not as easy as Nuance was previously. From an administration stand point it is not easy to track users. There is currently no portal to manage all of the different users or serial keys in one place. It is costly to bring all of our users that were previously using Nuance, onto a Kofax maintenance contract. Just not worth the large expense.

Henly
Systems Architect (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Affordability with functionality

Commentaires : Very positive.

Cost: Significant savings over Acrobat Pro when considered enterprise wide. Functionality: All the bells and whistles of Acrobat Pro including document compression, redaction, compare, etc. We didn't find any functional deficiencies in Nuance Power PDF Advanced. Ease of use: Because of cost savings, we were able to roll this product out to many more users. Most of them were using the product with little or no training. Efficiency gains: since more staff we able to manage their own document maintenance, the bottle neck of fewer people performing document maintenance was removed. Advanced Technology: Some our older systems store PDF documents as OLE that cannot be opened by Acrobat outside of the source application. Nuance was able to ignore the OLE wrapper and present the PDF. If would be nice of Nuance had a batch process to convert these OLE PDFs so we could convert them en mass.

It wasn't a complete replacement for Adobe. Some applications were specifically looking for Adobe to open PDFs and we could not find a reliable way to redirect the Adobe call to Nuance. In those situations, Adobe reader had to be installed on the desktop. But Nuance could also be installed for document manipulation.

DJ
IT Paralegal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Good Acrobat Pro Substitute

Commentaires : Document conversion (both to and from PDF) is so simple with this product. It is highly accurate. Form creation is simple and the Bates numbering is fantastic!

This product is almost as good as Acrobat Pro for the normal user, but it is not quite as intuitive. Often there is a need in our business to Bates number documents, so that knocked out a lot of the competitors. For frequently used, or hard to find functions, the quick access toolbar is a must. The program integrates well with the MS programs we use. Cost is appropriate.

Power PDF Advanced crashes more than Adobe Acrobat Pro. Functions are not intuitively placed in the tabs. Help is often a waste of time and should be easier and more simple. Indexer is not as fast as Acrobat.

Sean
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Terrible Customer Service

Long term customer of Nuance (Dragon) and Kofax (Power PDF) due to exceptional functionality and performance.

Software is fine. The customer service - or should I say lack thereof - is atrocious. My team made the mistake of purchasing two licenses for download (rather than purchasing the discs) during the COVID-19 pandemic while our team was working remotely. The licenses were designed for use on our office PCs and were not downloaded right away due to our team working remotely. Unbeknownst to me, the licenses were only available for download two weeks. After that, the link expires and you cannot download the software. I attempted to go through Kofax for a resolution to no avail. We now have two perpetual licenses that we can’t use and we're out $358. I’ll take my business elsewhere.

Brody
Sr. Estimator / Project Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Nuance Use

Commentaires : I have been using Nuance for over 3 years now. I have liked there software and have always received great customer service.

Nuance is very user friendly and simple to navigate for first time users.

It seems to crash often when working with larger files.

Jaime
Document Controller (R.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 5 001-10 000 employés

Essential Document Control tool

Commentaires : Great all around except for the error messages which are in themselves an error....

I use this every day because I process documents that are sometimes sensitive and it enables me to insert Headers/Footers along with watermarks with ease. I am sent many files for editing which are in pdf format this tool allows me to quickly and easily convert them to word, excel or powerpoint before saving them back as a pdf

A lot of the time I get an error message stating the document was unable to be converted and it had failed but in fact it had succeeded which can be an irritation but it's not the end of the world

Alise
Exec. Asst. (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Nuance Power PDF good for office use

Commentaires : Nuance makes creating forms with active form fields so easy. I would definitely recommend this software for everyday office use.

My favorite feature is being able to create form fields with the click of a button. I use this feature daily. I also love being able to drag and drop and page(s) into file folders or other files. It is a super easy software to utilize.

My only complaint about this software is that it is slow compared to Adobe and BlueBeam, especially for printing. It does open large files, like construction drawings, as quickly either.

Allison
manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

better than adobe pro

Commentaires : super easy and better than the competing product.

this has easy bates stamping/ complete redaction/ meta data scrubbing

Nuance has been sold to Kofax - Nuance was easy to reload if you somehow uninstalled - easy right? Kofax makes you purchase some strange re-download insurance thing I didn't understand. It sounds like they want to jerk you around if you have trouble reinstalling your product

Helpdesk Analyst (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Has been a great tool for forms and converting to word documents.

the IE addins has been helpful in reducing printing out screen shot or printing from a website and it's hooked in with our DMS so it's very easy to save documents so no printing needed. Saving lots of paper.

A few times the print to PDF option has stop working so a new install has fix this issue. The archiving email to PDF is sometimes slow or will crash if it's over a thousand emails at once.

Linda
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Best PDF Software I have used

Commentaires : It has been instrumental in transitioning to paperless for all of our incoming purchase orders. The software allows us to create our own stamp, add notes, securely sign and block out sensitive information along with many other great features.

The ability to sign your documents along with being able to make changes to the existing document information.

We have not come across any cons with this software

Carolyn
General Manager (Belize)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Big help in editing PDFs

Commentaires : Ease of use, combining several documents, being able to edit documents or convert them into word is a great help

The ability to edit PDF documents, the ability to combine several documents, the ability to create a signature stamp.

Price - have had to purchase it 3 times in the past 5 years due to changing computers. The extended download is just not long enough

Jessica
Commercial Marketer (Canada)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Avid user

Commentaires : Same as the other products out there and cheaper then most

I have used this software after adobe and they are the same and I believe this one is cheaper then Adobe.

it was hard to do simple things like rotating but once you figure it out it isn't that difficult, recommend.

Rhys
Trainee Technical Coordinator (R.-U.)

Useful PDF viewer and Editor

Commentaires : Create and Edit PDFs in many different ways

The best thing about Nuance Power PDF is that is has a very vast selection of features for creating and editing PDFs

The worst thing about Nuance Power PDF is it can be quite slow at times and some features can be hard to find

Dawn
HR (É.-U.)

The Nuance product has met my expectations for everyday use.

I appreciate the ability to edit pdf files as well as the export capabilities. I use this product almost on a daily basis.

What I like least about this software is that it takes a bit of time to learn, however there is great help sections.

Traci
Corporate Paralegal (É.-U.)

Love this program!

Nuance Power PDF is much easier to use than any other pdf program that I have used. The fact that you can make a pdf editable, as well as track changes, with such ease has sold me on this program. It is my "go-to" for all pdf's.