En savoir plus sur Guider

Guider aide les grandes entreprises à facilement adapter et mesurer le mentorat pour créer des cultures d'apprentissage inclusives et durables.

En savoir plus sur Guider

Non disponible

Non disponible

Guider - Notes

5,0
4,9
4,9

Guider a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 24 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Guider ?

Stefania
Stefania
Employment services associate (Canada)
Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés

Mentorship done right

Commentaires : The entire program was easy to use and the feedback was outstan4

The entire experience was wonderful. It aided me with running my mentorship program, the interface and UX design allowed for the program to be accessible to all applicants. It saved me time on having to do all the background admin work to set up and maintain.

No cons! The product is outstanding and I highly recommend it

Max
Chief of Staff (Espagne)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

Huge thanks to the Guider Team

Commentaires : The Guider team were fantastic to work with: helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about their product. They set up our programme rapidly, were always available to receive feedback and provide guidance, and I have no doubt they'll see major success in the future.

The matchmaking element of the software was incredibly helpful in automating our mentoring programme; with 80+ mentors and 70+ mentees, facilitating the matchmaking manually would have been a real pain point, and the automated nature of Guider freed up time to focus on engaging with mentors and mentees and gathering feedback.

The lack of back end was frustrating – the Guider team were helpful in setting up a Google Data Studio, but this was limited by the data displayed, and at times it felt we had limited visibility into the programme on an ongoing basis.

Peter
Contract Manager (R.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Working in a large organisation, Guider makes finding a great mentor easy

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The platform is easy to navigate and I found a fantastic mentor through it. It's easy to get a bit lost in a massive organisational structure, and hard to make contacts that you can learn from outside of your immediate team. The software gave me a range of options for mentors that matched the skills I needed, that I'd never have found otherwise, particularly as a shy person.

Nothing stands out. I don't think there's a mobile app for Guider, which would be cool to have

Sanam
Sanam
Online boutique owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Guider is interesting in the new world of mentoring software

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I like the originality of this software. A few years back I never would’ve thought that a software could help in the mentoring process but it actually is beneficial, especially to the mentor.

I feel as if there could be more guidance as well as suggestions based on specific needs of each user

Researcher (R.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Brilliant, easy-to-use platform that has revolutionised our workplace culture

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Guider has been excellent. I'd recommend it to any team looking to support and retain their people.

Guider is very simple to set up and intuitive to use. Their mentor matching was really insightful and the support we've received with content in particular has helped structure our sessions.

A few bugs but the customer success team were very quick to sort these out.

Naomi
Sr Digital Learning & Platforms Advisor (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 1 001-5 000 employés

Fantastic platform and amazing team at Guider

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it has been a great experience working with the Guider team and starting to see the platform in action! I would highly recommend Guider to any organisation. It is a great product that is continually being improved and the team are very friendly, helpful and great to work with.

It is an absolutely brilliant way to connect people across a global firm for mentoring. The AI behind the matching is really great - people are often surprised but really pleased about who they get matched with, especially as it tends to be someone you probably never would have met otherwise and get to see a different perspective of the firm. Creates more of an inclusive mentoring opportunity with everyone in the firm having equal access to a mentor, not based upon who you know in your cicles. The team and support with Guider are amazing and really work alongside us to continually improve the experience! The guidance and resources built into the flow of the platform and the mentoring relationship It is really easy to use, clean design and very user-friendly

If you don't have Outlook and Teams integration the experience isn't the greatest for as the mentors have to do so much more manually, especially when working with people with very low tech skills. I wish we had a bit more behind the scenes admin access to help people when they are struggling with setting up their profiles or logging a connection (this is to help the small population, sometimes very senior, who are quite challenged with technology, as in general it is actually quite intuitive)

l’année dernière

Thank you Naomi! So excited to see mentoring growing at the firm with Guider

Beth
Director (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Guider is fantastic

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Cannot recommend Guider enough.

We have used Guider for over a year to run our mentoring programme and it has been fantastic - the mentors and mentees love it. It's easy for us to use and the metrics they provide are so helpful.

I have nothing negative to say - Guider is brilliant.

Rachel
Senior Assistant (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Mentoring via Guider

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Ease for end users to set up profiles. This reduces administration for our mentoring scheme and enables strong matches and choice from a user perspective. The statistics are useful for analysis to target and asses skill requirements of the users.

Profile for administrators only not yet enabled

James
Engagement Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Sports, 501-1 000 employés

Time saving & an effective launch!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Guider helped us turn an idea to run a programme into a fully functioning pilot in a matter of days! Their ready-made materials, app and guidance saved us weeks, if not months, of preparation, and now we are up and running!

The challenge is always getting people (both mentors and mentees) bought into using the tool. It has worked well already, but I'd suggest continuing to build engagement / onboarding activities to make it even smoother!

il y a 9 mois

Thank you James! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team to get the programme up and running so quickly.

Retail assistant (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés

Guiders overview

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience with them was not so bad I have learned alot from guider and everybody can too

It had every tool or software laboratory in one software program

Learning management could be improved in

Phil
Associate Director (R.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best learning tool by a mile

Commentaires : Not to repeat myself here but the outcome was better than expected. As mention, got promoted, built network, improved some of my soft skills and was cool to give back and share my knowledge by being a mentor too

Finally something that has real impact. The software was not only easy to sign up, but has completely changed my career. First started as a mentee and it paired me with a mentor better than I expected. She was actually in another country and couldn't have met without this platform. Then about 8 months ago they released a new feature to let us be both a mentee and a mentor and as they have been helping me become a mentor while being a mentee I am now a mentor too, which is nice to give back. I've never bothered with the other learning tools we are given but Guider is the only platform that has directly got me promoted and allowed me to build my network. Great job guys and Kudos to the L&D team too!

None. Loved it, something I use most months

il y a 2 ans

This is so great to hear thanks Phil!

Guy
Senior Digital Learning & Platforms Manager (R.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 1 001-5 000 employés

Taking mentoring to the next level

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good. They listen to our feedback and have proactively worked towards enhancing the product in upcoming releases. This partnership approach gives us great confidence as we scale mentoring across all our global locations across six continents.

I like the fact Guider focussed entirely on mentoring. It does not try to add unnecessary features that add complexity or overlap with other systems. Guider has a simple clean user interface and is therefore easy to use and for people to adopt. I like the fact we can direct our employees to a single destination to find out more about mentoring, find a match, track their interactions and receive timely support throughout the process. It brings structure and scale to our mentoring activities; making it very easy to participate and connect with people outside of your network, all around the world.

We are looking forward to the MS Exchange/Calendar integration - this will massively enhance the session booking process. Whilst it is possible to do manually, it puts great reliance on individuals to stay on top of their administration. Technology can definitely support and enhance the manual availability sharing process - so we are looking forward to taking advantage of the Guider calendar integration soon.

Urvashi
CEO (R.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

Simply the best

The platform was extremely streamline and very easy to navigate. The fast sign up process and the automated match up allows the platform to be user friendly. It allows the business to connect and expand their skills and talents while also tracking the results effectively.

I haven't come across any cons at the moment!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Urvashi! Great to hear your experience has been so positive.

Ivy
Adviser (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Great software saving lots of admin

The mentor/mentee matches are made using an algorithm and this saved me a lot of matching time compared to when I did it manually. The software is slick and I have visibility on how often mentors and mentees meet, what platforms they're using, as well as what they're looking to get out of the mentoring relationship.

We had an individual instance where a participant didn't want to sync their calendar to the platform, which limited their ability to schedule sessions on Guider, but this was a one-off and didn't significantly impact the experience for the group overall.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Ivy! It's been fantastic working with you and LegalGeek and we're excited for the programmes to continue!

Karen
Senior Capability & Development Manager (R.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 10 000+ employés

Good Experience

Commentaires : Very supportive, always available and reassuring. A great knowledgeable and enthusiastic team

Ease of use, clarity, MS Teams enabled. Like the learning hub which supports individual user learning.

Nothing yet...Although need more data analysis on the process of paired matching - optimistic but still in the pilot.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the positive review Karen! It's great to be working with you

Victoria
Buying Graduate (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Highly Recommend to all!

Commentaires : Really great - beneficial for all whatever your level or experience!

Very easy to use - it is the best tool I have seen to help you network and gain advice from your peers in such a corporate company. It really helps to bring people out of their specific BU's and share their knowldge and experience.

Once you have been put in contact with your Mentor you may find it easier to have private contact with them and not choose to use the formalities of this tool past this stage.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Victoria! Glad to hear you found good mentors as a result of Guider.

Pippa
Researcher (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Really excellent platform - thrilled that I get to use it!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been really fantastic, I've definitely personally benefitted a lot from having a mentor and am excited to keep using it!

Being matched with a great mentor really easily, and being able to see when she's free on her schedule so booking sessions is simple. I really like how having a mentor makes me feel calmer and more supported.

It would be nice to have a badge or something like that so I can show the progress I've made outside the platform too.

Gemm
CRM Executive (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

The best mentoring experience

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Great! Really smooth, happy to be using Guider.

It's really easy to use and navigate through. I like especially that you can integrate it with your calendars whether it be Google or Outlook, it makes booking sessions so much easier. I like that I can track my progress as well and make new connections.

No cons at the moment, enjoying it so far. Thanks Guider!

Sally
Partner Manager (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

The best mentoring platform

So easy to use - you're matched with relevant mentors who can support you within minutes. It takes all the back and forth out of scheduling sessions so you can prioritise your career development. Heard nothing but positive things from within my company

Nothing so far! I am really enjoying the experience

Thanks Sally!

Valerio
Data Scientist (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Fantastic experience

The speed and simplicity of signing up - within minutes I’d received recommendations of mentees who were best matched to my improvement areas.

I haven't found any particular negative point

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Valerio - glad you found Guider easy to use and had such a positive experience.

Constance
Constance
Training and Onboarding Administrator (Nigeria)
Secteur maritime, 11-50 employés

Guider makes Mentoring easy

Commentaires : Really enjoyed using the Guider mentoring software

Matching mentors and mentees is very integral and using Guider has made this very easy.

The Guider software is user friendly. I like every feature it currently has

Babafunke
HR Associate (Nigeria)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Totally worth it!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Mentoring is an important aspect of talent management and this totally helps.

The product is really useful and easy to navigate. Overall a good user experience.

No current cons observed during my usage.

Stefano
Head of Marketing (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

First review

It’s good to have everything in one place particularly when you have multiple mentees. Nothing gets lost over back and forth emails you can just schedule in sessions and take notes on the platform.

Apple calendar integration is currently not available

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the positive review Stefano, and the feedback on iCal integration it's something we're working on!

Esther
Esther
Tax Accountant (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Guider makes mentoring very easy

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Guider makes the process of getting a mentor easy and really impacts well on mentoring.

I like the fact that you can connect with people across your organization for mentoring sessions regardless of the country they are in.

Nothing yet. I haven't seen any issues with the software.