Avis clients sur iTacit

En savoir plus sur iTacit

iTacit est une plateforme pour employés de première ligne qui regroupe tout dans un seul endroit mobile et facilement accessible.

En savoir plus sur iTacit

I think it's not the easiest software to work with.

iTacit - Notes

5,0

iTacit a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iTacit ?

Tasha
Manager, Quality & Risk (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Superior customer service, and solution driven

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : They are amazing!! I have been working with the iTacit team for about 6 years, they are responsive, skilled and knowledgeable, and always go above and beyond.

The learning management features - the ability for staff to login and complete assigned courses, and easily track their completion. Previously we were using paper based courses and tracking via spreadsheets. The introduction of iTacit to our workforce has made this process more efficient and interactive for staff. Employee engagement and communication are always areas for improvement within an organization, introducing the iTacit notice board has made it easier to share information with staff, and the comment/ like features has made it much more interactive and enjoyable for staff.

There is definitely room for improvement with reporting. We have a large organization, and we have to pull education completion rates for all program areas, it is difficult to get the numbers we need in a quick and efficient way for these larger reports. The team at iTacit is working on a solution, as they always do when a concern or issue is raised. Customer service and follow through are excellent. The My Team function for managers to easily view their own staff's course completion has helped as well.

CJ
CJ
Manager, Human Resources (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

A new user

Commentaires : Currently, our training platform does not integrate with the policy platform and training is tracked manually; several training modules are purchased as new staff are oriented to the organization and no refresh training is done.
With iTacit, we will end contracts with the policy and training platform, automate training compliance tracking and enhance the employee experience with annualized asynchronous, self scheduled refresher training.
The people at iTacit are extremely helpful, insightful and patient with me as I build the platform for our use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] earn their super hero capes on a regular basis and I thank them for it!

the software is fairly intuitive once you are accustomed to the terminology (i-course, knowledge program). Visually appealing and easy to navigate as an administrator and end user

Building pages in the software are fairly limited; for example, image placement on a page seems to be limited to left, centre and right with no ability to have the text squared with it as in WORD or PowerPoint. Media Libraries and permission groups seem to be independent of each module and it would be helpful if they were linked or a central library could be referenced by the various modules.

Andrew
Business Solutions Support Specialist (Canada)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Good Software

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good Piece of software aside from Error when opening forms

Organization and Support. Role Management

Forms Error when trying to open forms for users

Ashley
RN (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

AWESOME platform

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : iTacit has helped bridge the communication and training gaps in our facility. Using this system has helped me (and the rest of YCCs employees) stay current with training and up to date with communication.

I have used many platforms over the years and I have to say iTacit takes the cake for being the easiest to use with the best functionality. I really like how we can communicate through the system but also take our training on the plate for too. Seeing job postings and being able to apply for them on iTacit is also a major plus!

iTacit is so user friendly; I wouldn’t change a thing about the this platform.

Tobey
Strategic Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

iTacit- Great Software

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall our experience with iTacit has been very good. It was easy for me to learn how to set up employees, business units, and forms into the system.

I like how user friendly this software is. The forms are easy to build and easy to use by employees. I also like how easy it is for the documents to be uploaded, updated and shared with all users.

One flaw is that when I am updating a drop down for a form it does not automatically update the active form in the Library.

Vicki
Election Specialist (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 1 001-5 000 employés

Beyond excited with iTacit!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I would recommend this LMS to anyone looking to train their employees.

iTacit is like having another social media platform to use but the only difference is the training. Messaging, emails, and the mobile access was the best!

I didn't have anything I didn't like about the software. I'm only using it for training purposes.

elodie
HR Business Partner (Canada)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

I think the customer service is what sells Itacit!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are really satisfied with Itacit. The customer service is remarkable and all the features they offer are impressive. I would recommend Itacit!

I love the customer service we receive from Itacit. As soon as we have a question, they are always ready to meet with us to explain some more. They usually reply to our emails within 24-48hrs. They are always open to new suggestions and features, and I think it's really important!

I think it's not the easiest software to work with. There's a lot on there and you have to dig through sometimes to find what you're looking for, but as i mentioned, customer service is already there to help.

Marilena
Corporate Coordinator (Canada)

review 2022

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with iTacit has been great. I appreciate how quickly I am able to contact the iTacit user Help Desk if I am experiencing any challenges that I am unable to answer for our homes, I know the support is always there.

The product is a great tool to use for online learning management and compliance tracking. Information is there for you to access at any time (see my feature rating for more details).

This is some feedback that I have received at the home-level, oftentimes there are too many filters for the transcript manager and knowledge program manager that it becomes overwhelming to navigate. If there is any way to cut down on some features (not necessarily replace them) but enhance them in a way that allows for them to be more Userfriendly.

Lucy
Time and Attendance Administrator (Canada)

All in one location

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been great with excellent customer service.

This software allows for various items to be stored, access and reported on from training, to documents and surveys.Its easy for management to review and staff to access.

There is no option for custom report writing which would make it much easier for management to get what they need.

Véronique
HR Coordinator (Canada)
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés

Assumption Life

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use! We can basically ask anything to help team and in no time, we have everything set.

Not enough employees are using it, we are trying to implant new component.

Josée
eHealth Identity and Access Management Consultant (Canada)
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés

iTACIT - eHealthNB Centre - EHR

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've realized it's a massive benefit to have hardworking technicians on the iTACIT side that are always there to help us with any issue or question we have. They are quick to answer and go above and beyond helping us.

I love that we get to have training and forms on one platform. It's a lot easier for us to see where someone is in our process thanks to iTACIT. For example, before we would need to check 3 different applications to find information for a user, now we just need to find their iTACIT profile. With iTACIT, there's also no more confusing user handwriting, and the mandatory fields help display the information we require from users to do our job - this was a bite sore point with our old paper process. This software has made it so much easier to deal with the increasing demand for EHR access. Turn-around time for requests is a lot shorter than it was before (before a request could potentially take 15-45 minutes to process [depending on account status] and now its more like 10-20 minutes), allowing us to do more things with our days.

One con I've found with the platform is when it comes to letters with accents. In other systems if you were to write a name with an accent without the accents in the search bar, it would return the users with the accents in the search results. With iTACIT, you must be specific as it will not display the person without the proper accents. This has caused a few of my team members to be unable to locate a user because they did not realize there was an accent in their name.

Louise
HR Specialist (Canada)

Great software!

Commentaires : My overall experience with iTacit has been great, I find that their IT support team is excellent. Anytime I have issues or I'm not sure how to proceed, they're very helpful - will send me videos (how to's), screen shots or even set up a meeting so we can chat.

We launched ITacit during the beginning of the pandemic, I think this was a perfect time to launch this new employee intranet as we needed to be more connected than ever. The notice board is a great way to share important information / tips for our employees. It even saves us from sending mass emails.

The administrative side is a bit more complicated or sometimes does not have all the options that I'm looking for (ex. delete a survey after launching it, the way that the survey results look like), the look of it isn't as user friendly as the iTacit (2.0).

Amy-Lise
Human Resources Manager (Canada)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Good Software!

Commentaires : Better communication, more modern look! The person that did our training was great as well as the tech support person! Very fast and efficient.

Pretty good software overall, the Notice Board is visually pleasing with the option to comment and like posts, similar to facebook.

Surveys are complicated to set up but gets better with use. Could have some improvement on this regard.

Benjamin
Manager, Education Programs (Canada)

Hi Value Training Asset

Commentaires : We moved to iTacit as a resolution to issues with our previous Learning Management System. We have been happy with the customer service experience and the product. Over 90% of our staff reported they were satisfied or very satisfied with the digital migration process.

The user interface is extremely intuitive; The system has an integrated authoring tool and also handles SCORM really well; Leaders within the organization are able to track and manage their team's training requirements in realtime; The built-in reports are easy to use and reporting data is easy to extract into external dashboards.

At this point, the software does not have an integrated live video classroom feature.

Ronnie
Special Project Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Great LMS

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience with iTacit. It helps us save a lot of time and comply with all the standards.

Easy to use, great customer support, centralized all learning materials and training record in one place.

It would be great if iTacit would develop something like interactive features, e.g. hints for the quizzes.

Kyla
Director of Human Resources (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

A great solution for internal training

Commentaires : We were already on the journey to creating online learning, with COVID this propelled us forward. Without Itacit we would have been in a hard spot for onboarding new employee's and ensuring continuous learning was easily available virtually.

We love that Itacit is very customizable to our needs.

We haven't identified anything that has caused major concern, the system requires someone who is tech savvy enough but doesn't have to be an IT wizard.

Katherine
Human Ressources Agent (Canada)

iTacit review

Very user friendly and easy to understand. Organized.

I would like to be able to change the employees to a different supervisor instead of only being able to change their supervisor by their role. I would like to be able to delete media from the library that has been used in previous posts. Perhaps by archiving old posts or old media.

Marleigh
Manager of Physician Remuneration Programs (Canada)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Satisfied Customer!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with iTacit has been fantastic. Our Customer Success Specialist has worked closely with me along the way and answered every request and question quickly and clearly. I can't say enough good things about her. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also checked in periodically to ensure we were satisfied and that our needs were being met. We have been discussing moving to an online platform for years and only made the move because iTacit met and exceeded our expectations.

Customer Service has been the biggest strength of using this product. They have been terrificWe also like the Transcript Manager functionality in order to track who has accessed the training module as well as the quizzes and knowledge checks. The courses were easy to create and the demo videos were easy to understand. We were very impressed with the amount of functionality offered.

To date, there has been nothing I dislike about the product.

Mindy
HR Director (Canada)
Appareils médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

iTacit = thumbs up!

Commentaires : I have enjoyed implementing and using this product! Would recommend.

Ease of use. Organized materials. Good employee communication platform.

Organizational structure changes, needs some work in ease of updating.

BRAD
E-Learning Application Specialist (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Itacit Review

It works well once you get the hang of it, simple.

More in-depth resources would be nice. Some features that seem to be simple to disable or customize cannot be done.

Paul
Researcher/Educator (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 5 001-10 000 employés

Union environment

Commentaires : The people are friendly and helpful.

The targeting feature is very powerful and something I hope to take better advantage of in the future.

The API was not a perfect fit and we have had some ongoing issues with data reconciliation.

Business Solutions Specialist (Canada)
Administration publique, 10 000+ employés

Great LMS tool

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It is an easy to use tool, once you figure out navigation.

User Interface for admins could be better.

Andrew
Administrator (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

iTacit Review Dec 2022

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it has been positive and those staff that have participated have indicated that it has been easy to complete, which is certainly beneficial for adherence.

Easy to navigate once logged in. Modules are straight forward.

There have been multiple log in issues for staff members, causing frustration amongst the team.

President (Canada)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Best option for our market sector

Commentaires : We are in a unique situation servicing a seasonal workforce. iTacit made it easy with their mobile communication and education offerings.

iTacit is easy to use, affordable, allows for customization and modular. Starting simple and being able to add modules is great.

There was nothing I disliked. iTacit is very robust on the back end and as such, you need to make sure you have a champion that knows how to take advantage of all the data.

Team Lead (Canada)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Excellent business solution for our clientele

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Amazing.

I really liked how easy and simple it was to use to manage the needs of our clients, and how easy it was to use and navigate.

I found that we would encounter some technical issues at first but once they get resolved, we wouldn't see the error anymore. Also, the technical team was excellent to work with, very quick and efficient.