Avis clients sur Talkatoo

En savoir plus sur Talkatoo

Le logiciel de synthèse vocale pour les professionnels de la santé. Traite jusqu'à cinq fois la vitesse moyenne de saisie. Fonctionne partout.

En savoir plus sur Talkatoo

Without the microphone is a little bit more difficult to get accurate dictation.

Talkatoo - Notes

Talkatoo a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 41 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Talkatoo ?

Dana
Medical Director (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Takutu has improved our efficiency

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Talkatoo is that it has helped our entire team to improve our efficiency and help us with time management to be able to treat more patients on a daily basis.

The software allows us to enter a lot of data in a rapid manner into our medical records, so that we can manage a higher caseload of patients efficiently.

The software does sometimes pick up mistakes that I’ve actually made, when repeating a word, like, when you do not have a complete thought, and say things like uh, however, with continued use I get better at not making verbal mistakes.

Victoria

Alternatives envisagées :

Great help with injured dominate arm

Commentaires : Overall I was very pleased. It made working through my injury very easy and saved me a TON of time. If my clinic was paperless I would consider keeping the product long term.

I liked the ease of use and how when I downloaded the free trial I was contacted almost instantly to make sure the product was set up correctly and working for me. I love having the ability to add my own words. For the most part it recognized the added words the very next time I used them.

I did not like that it often would not detect my microphone right away up starting my computer for the day I would have to close the application and re-open it to get it to register that my mic was plugged in. Perhaps this would not be an issue though if I had the special mic they recommend. The application had a hard time differentiating the words "and" from "in" for me. But beside this I was very pleased.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the great review! We're very happy that we were able to help you work through an injury and not have to take time off work or get bogged down with all the typing. Thanks for giving the product a try and being a customer.

Tracy
Practice Admin (É.-U.)

Did Not Deliver As Promised

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We were unable to solve anything with Talkatoo. The product does not work as advertised. Talkatoo ended up creating more work, not less for the doctors. When after a year of trying we asked to cancel our contract. Talkatoo said try a new microphone for three months. We did and it didn't make a difference. Little did we know, during the trial period with the microphone, our contract auto-renewed for another year. Nice way for them to lock an unhappy client into paying for another year.

We liked the idea of dictation software and it was easy to install

Quite frankly, it slowed my doctors down. The number of errors that occurred were unacceptable. My doctors spent more time correcting errors than it would have taken them to just type out the notes in the first place. My system claims to "learn" new words if you input them. It doesn't. Medical abbreviations are a nightmare with the system. The only help the company offers is a new microphone. It doesn't make a difference. Talkatoo is a no go in my book

il y a 7 mois

Hi Tracy, we're sorry to hear that the software did not work as intended for your team. We also deeply apologize that your contract auto-renewed for another year, that was an oversight on our part. We've since corrected the issue and issued a full refund for the additional year as promised. While our software is good, abbreviations is something that our dev team is heavily focussed on improving, and there are a few tricks to make them work. I hope that in the future you reconsider and give our software another try as it is constantly improving, but we are sorry it didn't have the desired effect the first time around. Thank you for trying, and I hope you can accept our apology as we've since remedied the billing issue. Have a great day!

Carlton
Owner (É.-U.)

Talkatoo Reduces EMR Typing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Electronic Medical Records are much quicker to complete.

Talkatoo is a reasonably priced talk to text software.

Somewhat slow development initially, but the software has reached maturity now.

Mark

Alternatives envisagées :

Saves time to do other things

Commentaires : I am able to dictate and print prescription labels with ease. We have a recall system that takes dictation as well. I can string complete thought patterns into this form. We do scripts on an online pharmacy platform. The program allows me to write these as well. I use the program hourly throughout the day permitting me to complete other tasks in a timely manner.

The ability of the software to take my thoughts and put them into our takehome messages is very important to me. It saves about 5 min of time which permits me to get other tasks completed.

I'd like to be able to print the text in all caps. It places the lower case to start each sentence.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! I'm super happy to hear it's speeding up your days. The capitalization is a known bug and is actively being worked on, we'll keep you updated on the progress.

Lindsay
Practice Owner, Chief of Medicine (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

The most amazing software I never knew we needed, but doubled our efficiency and morale!

Talkatoo was very easy to implement on all of our computer systems. The goal with implementing this software was to improve our efficiency in writing medical records. Improving our efficiency then led to us being able to see more patients per shift and medical records being completed while ON shift despite this almost 3-fold increase in patient load. Not having unfinished medical records looming over our heads has improved morale and allowed my team to have a better work-life balance (an unexpected but very welcomed effect)! I also love that the company is always looking to make improvements meaning the program will be able to keep pace with my clinic's rapid growth.

Sometimes the app on my computer crashes, but this could easily be my computer as well. I look forward to Talkatoo continuing to add more punctuation abilities. :-)

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Dr. Ruland! I was so pleased to hear all the benefits you and your clinic were able to get from Talkatoo, both unexpected and expected. We're super pleased to have you as a customer and as an advocate. Hearing feedback like yours is what drives us to continuously improve the software! Thanks again.

Iris Ramirez
owner (É.-U.)

Great Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The support is Excellent. I was so proud of my typing speed, but now that I am using this transcription service all the time, I am AMAZED at how fast it is. Cuts record keeping time by 60% even with any little corrections or changes in colors/size of text that I do for clients ease of reading so they don't have pages of small black on white but rather blocks of varying text . I type more personal info and instructions for my clients than any vet in my 30 + year history (have done ALOT of relief work & see hundreds of other vet's records) and this sevice makes it MUCH MUCH faster like I said above. Sometimes I even allow the clients to state their CC & Hx . I just LOVE IT. You can get your records done while talking with the client much faster and hit send at the end of the appointment. My only regret is when I am on another computer like doing this now. I would have been long done with it if I had done this at work. I am so spoiled, I want to carry the mic back to the house and use it at home. Your skill set will also improve in a couple weeks to make your transcribing more efficient. GO FOR IT. You have a free month at least I did.

It is easy to use as long as your internet is working.

Working out the "kinks" which were all on my end. First I had to ditch my old worthless computer because it had auto suggestions that were messing up TalkaToo and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] caught that was the problem . Then there was the learning curve for me. I am VERY HAPPY that I stuck through it with the help of the EXCELLENT TalkaToo support. I doubt anyone would have my troubles, but I wanted to share with you so that you know that IT IS WORTH WHATEVER stumbling blocks you have to get this service up and going!!!

Justine
Justine

Using Talkatoo for daily dictation

Commentaires : Great - I honestly wouldn't have splurged on a dictation device before, as I'm not a radiologist reading out reports. That said, it converted me for routine emails and blogs. The speed with which I can dictate an email is much faster, and now typing out a long email without Talkatoo seems tedious.

I recently got to try out Talkatoo, and was generally pleased with how easy it was to install and use. While I know this is directed for veterinary professionals when it comes to helping with completion of electronic medical records, I honestly don't use it for this. Most of our EMR are so templated, I didn't find myself using it for that as much as for client communication documentation and discharges. That said, I use Talkatoo WAY more for day-to-day emails and for articles, blogs, book chapters, etc. I like how you can add "MY WORDS" to make the software recognize particular wording.

I had some initial IT problems when I installed the Philips Precision Microphone with my sound on my iMac (for input and output), especially when I was using my Airpods, Blue Yeti mic, but was able to resolve this with their great customer support. Talkatoo's customer service was AMAZING!

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and goes a long way in improving the product. We're happy to hear its helping you even for different use cases.

Mark
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Very happy to have taken the leap

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The software seems to be undergoing a lot of improvements over the years. And the time that I’ve been using it, I thoroughly enjoy the improvements that have been made on the platform.

There are times when the software has difficulty and does not like to use abbreviations, but instead he uses the full word, for example, milligrams instead of mg.

Brea
Client Care Team Lead (Canada)
Vétérinaire, 201-500 employés

Talkatoo for Veterinarians

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It makes documenting meetings a breeze, and also helps with client complaint conversations as it is all dictated for you.

Talkatoo is very user friendly. It makes your life a lot easier if you type for a living or write medical records.

Some words take a little longer fort he program to learn, and it doesn't do so well with accents, but its not the biggest deal breaker. With a little finessing it was easy to overcome.

Andrew
Veterinarian (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Affordable and Ever Evolving

Commentaires : We trialled the program for a month and were very happy with the support and help we received in setting it up and trouble shooting. The staff was very receptive and thankful for any constructive criticism we had.

The cost point on this product is great as a subscription can be utilized by numerous clinic members as opposed to one individual. The development team is always improving the functionality of the program which is great too.

As with ALL dictation programs I have tried, one likely needs to be using a Phillips microphone for the best results as words do not always transcribe properly.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It helps a lot. I'm glad you find Talkatoo helpful and I'm happy to hear it keeps getting better for you! Please continue sending constructive criticism as that really helps us improve!

Danielle
Veterinarian, DACVIM (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Good, but could be (and hopefully will be) better

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Talkatoo is easy to learn and easy to use. It does lack some functionality but my experience with customer service has been good so far and representatives have been receptive to feedback and suggest that there will be improvements and upgrades coming. I work on two different computers, one of which I take with me to airports, hotels, and my home, and it is easy to switch from computer to computer and it works well in all locations. It does save time and allows for hands-free typing which increases my overall productivity.

Talkatoo is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. It does not have to be “trained” and is user-ready from the start. The ability to install and multiple computers and to use a smartphone as a microphone makes it mobile, accessible and useful. It is superior to other dictation software in accurately recognizing and spelling proper nouns. It loads quickly and automatically.

Talkatoo lacks functionality compared to some other dictation software. For example, you cannot dictate whether or not a word should be capitalized and it does not recognize all grammar (parenthesis have to be manually typed in). It does not “learn” with use over time however this is not a major problem is it seems to recognize most words and you can add words and entire phrases if it doesn’t know them. Talkatoo does seem to struggle some with numbers and is inconsistent. For example sometimes 3.42 will be written correctly and other times it might transcribe “3 point for to”.

Paul
veterinarian (Canada)
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés

Using Talkatoo for medical records.

Commentaires : I have found it to be useful and am saving time with it, which was my whole goal. The new updates have been helpful (manual punctuation), and it seems to be recognizing more of 'My words' and becoming more accurate with time- probably a combination of both of us 'learning'. I have only used customer support twice and they were very fast, helpful and polite- I couldn't have been more impressed with their service.

Using Talkatoo shortens the time needed to write charts and medical records. It is particularly useful for the longer histories and the emails or client communication entries. It is easy to use and the learning curve wasn't very steep. There are new updates which have been useful and have increased accuracy.

Although it types much faster, you still have to proof read and correct it. Although the newer manual punctuation has helped there are still some seemingly random words capitalized (or not) that need to be corrected - this all reduces the time saved. I'm sure that is the same for all dictation software. "My words" function helps but if it is a word where the spelling could be interpreted several ways it still doesn't always pick it up. Is there a way to type in the word and then read it for the program to recognize it?

il y a 2 ans

Hi Paul, Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave a review. Super happy to hear that Talkatoo is helping you save time. To your question on the 'My Words" feature, Talkatoo doesn't require you to read the word into the system, simply type the word into the 'My Words' section, hit enter, and try it out. That should work, but the solution is not 100%. Let us know if that doesn't work and have any more questions!

Kory
Analyst (Canada)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Cuts Documentation Time In Half

The ability to use dictation any where I can type is a game changer. The ability to use it to navigate the web, or even launch a program when paired with the windows key to open a search is awesome. I use both Microsoft and Google products every single day, and having the ability to use the same dictation service across both product suites is perfect.

The auto punctuation sometimes is not 100% but it is 10x better then completely getting your entire sentence wrong like other dictation products. I really wish there was a hot key for activation as well.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kory! We're working on improving our punctuation, and should have an update soon! Hotkeys are also on the roadmap, so stay tuned.

Debbie
President (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Saves me Hours of Time

Commentaires : Talkatoo allows me to rapidly create reports, blogs and social media content. I do recommend getting the dictation microphone as it enhances the experience.

Talkatoo is very user friendly. It has rapidly "learned" my voice and is very accurate with dictation. I like that it will transcribe my phone calls as they happen by just putting the call on speaker. I no longer have to try to take notes while having client conversations. I zip through emails and blogs in a quarter of the time it used to take. I highly recommend this for all veterinarians to chart...it understands medical vocabulary and will help vets get home on time instead of staying late writing medical charts.

The automatic punctuation did not work for me as I do a lot of creative writing and have to pause to think. The software has some odd word capitalizations that I have reported to tech support. It can get stuck when there is some instability in the internet connection but that is not on the software rather the internet provider. It doesn't always recognize the punctuation commands. Setting up the microphone does take some time but the team does the heavy lifting.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the review, Debbie! Automatic punctuation isn't for everyone, but for those that like to speak there punctuation we do have that as an option in the settings menu. Hopefully that works better for you! We're working on the capitalization issue and should have a fix coming soon. The mic is a game-changer once configured correctly! We appreciate all your feedback.

Cynthia
Owner (É.-U.)

Vet perspective

Commentaires : Takutu has helped speed up writing my charts and has helped with my carpal tunnel.

One of my favorite parts of the software is the customer support I am not very good with computers and I bought this software at a conference when I got home we set up a video conference and they walked me through installing and using the software they’ve also checked on me several times to make sure everything is going OK and because of having an old laptop they actually wrote some software just so it would work with my machine

One of my favorite parts of the software is the customer support. I am not very good with computers and I bought this software at a conference. When I got home, we set up a video conference and they walked me through installing and using the software. They also checked on me several times to make sure everything is going OK. I have an old laptop that they actually wrote some software just so it would work with my machine. The medical vocabulary is great.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Cynthia! We're happy to hear that everything is running smoothly on your machine and the vocabulary is great! Reach out with any issues or feedback, we're here to help.

Andrea

Alternatives envisagées :

Saves time, increase’s my efficiency

Commentaires : I have been VERY pleased with the ease of use overall and how much it has increased my efficiency.

I love how easy it is to Install. It was a breeze.

The hardest part is learning the cadence to speak. It will capitalize words and put periods if I have to long of a pause. I wish I could dictate punctuation, more like Siri

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Andrea! Talkatoo works the best when you talk naturally as if you were speaking to a human. We also find it helps to not look at the screen while you dictate, so hopefully, that helps! Also, we are working hard on manual dictation and should have an update out soon to allow you to do this. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Cheyene
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Work Smarter, Not Harder

Commentaires : This program works with, and for, any one who can talk. Not only does it increase efficiency but it decreases errors! Time is priceless and with Talkatoo you'd be amazed at how your previously unbearably heavy workload can be done in a fraction of the time (with no sacrifice to its quality!) Increase your productivity without the added stress and burnout. Work smarter with Talkatoo, not harder.

This software not only is simple to install and use, but it works for anyone regardless of their previous experience with technology. I have employees that range from coming fresh out of high school to being in the workforce for over 50 years and all of them love it.

The only thing I didn't like was not using the product SOONER.

Glenn
Veterinarian/owner (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Talkathon for a slow typer

Commentaires : Overall I’m very satisfied with it, and plan on continuing to use it.

I have only used Talkatoo for a few weeks. I’m 64 years old, so I did not grow up with a keyboard in my lap. While I’ve gotten much faster at typing, filling out records at the end of a busy day was slower than I preferred. With Talkatoo I can move fairly quickly through that process. While it is not perfect, I have been impressed with how well it does recognizing medical terms.

There was a little trouble getting it installed in our clinic operating software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in getting that done. A lot of what I write in records has doses, brand names etc, that it does not recognize every time. You have to be aware of what’s being typed.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Glenn! We're happy to hear this is speeding up your medical records. We hate typing too, and saving you time is our goal. Don't forget to add words to your 'my words', and if you have persisting issues please don't hesitate to reach out to our support!

Maritza

Fast medical record writting

Commentaires : The support team is amazing ! always willing to help and make things better.

Easy to use and cuts my record writting time

My language is spanish so unfortunally not allways understands what I am saying and will misspell

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the great review and for the kind comments about our support team, they are truly the best :) We're improving dictation quality every month so this should improve over time.

Courtney
Veterinary Surgeon (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Talkatoo talks for you

Commentaires : I am finding that my correspondence is more efficient across the board. Whether it's a social media post, or a email to my company, or it is a message to a friend the ability to smoothly transition between applications has been better than I could have imagined. I am continually solving problems with business by utilizing Talkatoo for media requests. The volume of requests can be intense and Talkatoo is there to help support you during the insanity.

The most illuminating and impressive feature about this software is the ability to be used across platforms. Previously, I had to use another software and then copy and paste ad it was extremely labor intensive.

This software runs extremely smoothly. It runs almost too smoothly. I find that I need to think faster to keep up with the software instead of the other way around.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Courtney! Happy to hear it's working so well for you!

Anna
Permaculture Teacher (R.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

This speach to text App saved my live!

Commentaires : Excellent

I loved how much time it saved me in writing a book... It meant I could type it up in record speed and save hand energy for editing. With RSI and the beginnings of carpel tunnel in my wrists- it prevented pain and inevitable stress. The support team was excellent and even coped with the time difference. Amazing technology that writes in any typing field- e mail, documents and internet searches. Bravo!

It's very new and had a couple of glitches but the support team were right on it and got it all going for me- it was my computer, not the program.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the review, Anna! We're always super happy to hear from happy customers, and so glad that we can save you time and prevent some physical pain as well. Reach out if there's anything more we can do! :)

Mei-yao
owner (É.-U.)

Talkatoo for veterinarians

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I actually love this product! I was looking for a transcription type of software and luckily, I found Talkatoo. I work a lot of hours as a single person practitioner, and any time savers are very welcome. I would highly recommend it.

I really like this product. It saves me time, and just as importantly, is more fun than typing. I find that I put in more notes because it is easy to do and doesn't take much time.

Sometimes it doesn't understand a word and it puts in some crazy interpretation. I then have to go back to correct it. At first, I was also correcting a lot of punctuation, but then the support person told me to use spoken punctuation, and that has made the experience even better.

Andrew
Instructor (R.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

An honest apprisal of Talkatoo

Commentaires : I actually look forward to composing letters and writing documents/reports. This format allows me to be creative whilst writing whilst has improved my overall ability to communicate effectively.

Unlike other software that I have used, Talkatoo is easy to use and integrates across all platforms... word doc, email etc. Simple to use features that are user-friendly to load and the accuracy is impressive. My document writing time has been cut by 50% and I find it easier to formulate ideas and concepts in a written format

I can honestly say I can not think of a feature that I would change

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Andrew! Our goal is for you to cut down on your time spent completing paperwork, so we're super pleased to hear you've cut that time in half. Happy dictating!

Tom
Associate Veterinarian (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Most helpful tool on my desktop.

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Writing patient medical records is much quicker than typing and I am a pretty fast typist.

Allows me to speak long phrases, sentences and paragraphs with minimal corrections needed.

Initially it didn't handle some punctuation, but that has recently been resolved with an update.