15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur itracks

Un logiciel de recherche qualitative qui permet de gérer les chercheurs et les utilisateurs.

En savoir plus sur itracks

I also do not like the technical test. It cause problems for participants.

itracks - Notes

4,0

itracks a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé itracks ?

Jenny
Jenny
CEO (É.-U.)
Recherche, 2–10 employés

Excellent User Friendly Software

Commentaires : They have been really great with programming, sales, and service for me.

I have used this software for a variety of studies and it is very user friendly. It offers the capabilities that I needed to have respondents review materials and give feedback. I use it for diary studies and for reviewing educational materials for a key client.

I like this software a lot. I don't have any complaints

Anupam
Project Manager (Inde)
Études de marché, 501–1 000 employés

Awesome software with an added advantage of customisation !

Commentaires : I can say my experience using the software is very smooth and will rate the software 8 out of 10.

I am using the itrack software for online focus groups. The ease of Setting up a OLFG, sending invites and reminders to encourage participants, are the most liked features for me. Also, I would like mention the templates available are very helpful and the best thing, we can customise these templates as per our requirement.

I have observed, if you have 2 groups scheduled within a project id, participants are able to choose any of the groups or both at a time, even though they have separate support ids. This should be fixed as sometimes this issue could create confusion for both participants and moderators / project managers.

Jadah
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Platform

Commentaires : itracks is a solid platform, but not as intuitive as others. needed more time to troubleshoot on where and what to do to resolve issues/understand the functionality. Improving the "help desk" would be really beneficial.

Easy to register and login, simplified method to check the registration of invitees and to re-send invites when needed. Clean and clear visuals on certain aspects

Reporting became a little muddled on the platform itself, struggled to identify partials.

Margaret
Consultant (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

No nonsense research tool

Commentaires : We use it for needs assessment (discovery) as well as concept and stimuli evaluation.

Using iTracks for bulletin boards is straight forward and effective. It is not fancy (nor does it need to be). The program is easy to use (for us, the clients and the respondents), is easy to program and easy to manage throughout the project. We appreciate the email templates and reporting options.

We wish we could program more survey-like questions on the board ourselves. It would be nice to have more question options that we could program.

Research Executive (Irlande)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

Review

Commentaires : It is Better than zoom and teams

It is a very easy software to use. I like how clients can be in the backroom as observers and observe everything.

The problems with the software. I also do not like the technical test. It cause problems for participants

Shehan
Senior Research Associate (É.-U.)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

Good Focus Group Software for Basic Focus Groups

The support we received both before and during the focus groups was excellent. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner, and the staff worked with us to ensure we could complete the project. The backroom feature was also nice.

I wish that there could have been multiple moderators. Also, the polling feature needs a bit of work to expand the options (such as the ability to limit the number of responses on a multiresponse poll). Additionally, it would be good for the moderator to have the ability to mute participants if they were struggling.

Matt
Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use qualitative platform

Go to for qualitative research for audiences nationwide or in a larger target market. Also, great for more in-depth larger focus groups.

Nothing. An app would be nice. If users could access the platform from an easy to use, accessible, mobile app.

Marc Andre
president (Canada)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur

works fine

Commentaires : good and kind tech support

good support for focus groups. Not that user friendly to manage participants

not that convenient to self manage participants and the back room chats

Kelsie
Research Associate (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

iTracks helped us successfully conduct focus groups

First, the concierge service was very useful and helped the focus groups run smoothly. The trainings offered through iTracks was also helpful to view before conducting our focus groups using the software, and iTracks offered other training in small groups if needed. Additionally, the backroom for observers aided us in helping the moderator keep up with the participants who wanted to speak on a topic.

Some of the features were more confusing to use (but the trainings helped). This included the survey within focus groups feature. It also would be helpful if the survey could be made anonymous to all of the other participants and only seen by the moderators.

Kevin
Project Manager (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11–50 employés

Essential for 2022

Commentaires : Team building structure and exercise

I find this software to be proficient, user friendly, effective and analytical.

I find if you are not familiar with the software composition you may find it to be tedious to navigate but once you get over this roadblock, it's a breeze.

Gordon
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Makes managing virtual focus groups a breeze

Commentaires : Excellent customer focus and really spent the time to help me and the research team get familiarized with the platform. Love the concierge option!

I can have the client, my research team and moderator, plus participants contributing all together while maintaining the required firewalls.

Would like to have the recruitment and screening criteria within the platform

Michelle
Senior Associate (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Overall, positive

Product was easy to use and enabled us to capture the data appropriately.

I think it takes some time getting used to, so more educational resources could be helpful.