Avis clients sur GloriaFood

En savoir plus sur GloriaFood

Ajoutez la commande en ligne au site web de votre restaurant en quelques minutes. Gérez les commandes entrantes, les enlèvements et les livraisons à partir d'une simple application mobile.

En savoir plus sur GloriaFood

Integration of the app and its free, easy too use.

THE MONEY THROWING AWAY! maybe they dont know that times are hard during covis.

GloriaFood - Notes

GloriaFood a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 60 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GloriaFood ?

Diego
Diego
Digital Marketing Executive (Panama)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

What a GREAT delivery system

5,0 l’année dernière

It capabilities to multi location and draw delivery areas are great. They offer lots a possibilities when setting up promotions and discounts. It is a no brainer if you are looking to set up a delivery system for your business

Would be great if they could offer more 3rd party integrations such as online payment systems.

Kevin
ICT and Social Marketing Manager (Viêt Nam)

Lifesaver during the first and second Covid-19 Social Distancing in Vietnam

Commentaires : As I mentioned GloriaFood helped our restaurant a lot. It was a surprise feature during the first social distancing campaign here. A competitors system went offline the first week and this GloriaFood system really helped. Right now we are using both this system and GrabFood. GrabFood may get more orders but per order, GloriaFood brings in higher revenue. Our loyal customers will use GloriaFood even though they know they can always get a good discount with GrabFood.

The software is easy to setup and implement with Facebook or website (WordPress in our case). We got it up and running just in time for the first social distancing which closed the restaurants except for deliveries. Customers were easily able to adapt to this app. Training the staff to use it was a breeze. What is good about this software was the ability to add photos to each food item if needed. Our customers needed it. The reports and heatmaps are another valuable asset to the this app as well. We can see exactly where we need to focus on our deliveries more.

Not related to the app but if a customer ordered via Facebook, then they tended to message us on whether we got their order or not. Other issues, if there was bad bandwidth, the restaurant would tend to blame me, rather than the bandwidth, if there were issues with the app. One thing I would like to see are tabbed menus. Restaurants like the one I manage the IT for have many food items. A tabbed menu will be helpful.

COO (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Good software, deceptive practices for partners

1,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good service, terrible treatment of the affiliates.

The software is good enough for the purpose. We've subscribed in their partner program and promoted their service and add-ons to a few restaurants, hoping to help our clients and hopefully generate some revenue.

We never got paid regarding our commissions. They used excuses regarding our Paypal account not being able to receive their payments. We gave then another one, same excuse. When we forwarded communications from Paypal assuring us and them that there was no such issue, we were ghosted. My suggestion is to use the software, but always charge the customer and pay directly for the service, do not expect or trust affiliate commissions from them, you run the likely risk of not being paid.

Luca
owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

very help full during pandemic

4,0 il y a 3 mois

easy to set up, customer service on point, very user friendly

not able to pause order from tablet, very inportant

Alicia

Life Saver

Commentaires : Great customer service, easy set up and maintenance, great functionality!

In this year of scrambling to adjust our business model in response to the Covid19 Pandemic the GloriaFood online ordering platform was a life saver. This platform allowed us to keep our business open and keep the hungry people fed while abiding by our local Covid19 mandates and best practices for due diligence in keeping our staff and customers safe. I'm excited to see how much it helps our efficiency in service this upcoming summer as we get back to a more normal business model!

I'm excited for updates to reporting offered as this company grows and expands. I would love to see reporting that showed a breakdown of menu items ordered so we can see what is selling and what is not week by week and at the end of the year. I would also love reporting that showed a breakdown of sales and tips on sales that was quicker to access (not requiring the exporting of a file to excel and manual formula entering to get totals for both daily).

Luis Fernando
Luis Fernando
CEO (Panama)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

The best software for e-commerce in restaurants

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : In general, the software is made so that the technical support sleeps more than they really need to work.

What most represents this software is its simplicity. The user experience is incredible, it is made in an intentionally simple way to use but its simplicity does not affect the functionalities at all.

What would turn this software around, based on my two-year experience working with it, is more third-party integration. On the other hand, an api that allows you to receive data would not hurt.

ks
Owner (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Look no further... this one is a keeper.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Weighting all the pros & cons, I would still continue to use Gloria Foods and recommend new users to give it a go. As mentioned above, low fee if not free depending if you have any add-on, stable and effective support is key to success. Of course, if in the future, if they can adresse in what are mentioned in the cons, that would be the cherry of top of sundae. But in life, you cant have everything... especially when its free to use. The only add-on I used is the online payment... which increase efficiency exponentially.

Almost the same features as the paid services... less the fees. Very stable, next to none downtime. Super effective support team; they provide swift and prompt response regarding your inquiries. To be honest... sometimes you only need something sweet and simple... not something that will make a hole in your wallet with 20-30% fees... its all about your bottom line. No hidden fee whatsoever... give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Set-up is a breeze.

Sometimes customers request some personnalisation in the comment section which you can do with an extra charge. But you dont have the option to do so, only accept/ decline. So I can either accept and do it for free, or call them back to say i can do it with extra $ or reject order ... and call them. Which defies the whole point of ... online ordering. No inventory management; you cant input a certain amount of items to be sold. Cant mark items as sold out from ordering app. Has to log on to the website to do so. Not sales oriented; Upsell is the holy grail. Gotta work on this one up boys if you want to attract more potential users.

Joseph
Joseph
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

"Glorious" Food System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far, my experience as a partner deploying and integrating this solution has been very positive. Restaurants are looking for ways to capitalize on their revenue without crazy commissions and markups; this allows Restaurants to do just that and gives business owners like myself to provide customer support services to sell without the need for a large investment/fees. This provides a win-win for everyone involved.

There are quite a few pros that I have come across; to name a few: Out of the Box Mobile App, WordPress Plugin for quick integration, Many customizable options for the online ordering menu, online payment processing options, integration of taxes, fees, tips. Reservation options if indoor seating is available. Mobile/Email notifications and most of all, tons of analytic reporting for the restaurant and partners. This includes sales, the orders, traffic tunneling, etc. It's a system that sells itself.

The only cons so far are the restrictions to the online ordering plugin, where the code is black-boxed so there is limited edits/customization on that. I understand however that to provide a universally stable and standard format it needs to be controlled, but would be nice to alter the top text, fonts, layout, etc. Overall, the system has enough customization to meet most needs.

Juan
IT Consultant (Espagne)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Probably the best system to manage restaurants

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Being able to set a webpage in just a few steps, including domain, hosting etc. Ease of use in terms of adding/editing items in a menu. The great support team behind it.

Being able to edit just a few things in terms of the web design.

Daniel
Propietario (Espagne)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Mala atención al cliente

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : No esta mal si eres un restaurante de comida a domicilio o pasar a recoger, pero quieren ofrecer tambien la opcion de reservas para otro tipo de restaurantes, pero no tienen buenas funcionalidades. Mucho tiempo perdido configurandolo, para darte cuenta de que no sirve para nada.

Muchas de sus funciones estan muy bien, es economico y tiene bastantes funciones.

No es adecuado para efectuar reservas en restaurantes, no hacen diferencias entre pedidos a domicilio y reservas para comer en el restaurante. Cuando contactas con atencion al cliente parecen robots, solo te envian documentacion, pero no contestan a tus dudas ni se puede razonar con ellos.

Jack
Co-Founder (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Comprehensive review of GloriaFood from long-time partner

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Despite the missing features and some quirks, I would rate my experience with GloriaFood as hands-down a very good experience. The addition of multiple tablet support, an accurate calculation of delivery fees, and a more flexible promotions template would make this the very best system in the world, in my opinion.

Menu builder, integration with third-party delivery dispatch systems, multi-lingual interface, easy to use by customers, easy to use by restaurant staff, mature product with large installed user base, ability to add ordering capability to existing website, Google Profile and business Facebook page, availability of free WordPress plugin if integrating the product into a WordPress website. Among the optional PAID features, the automatic payment system and the ability to create multiple promotional offers is very helpful.

Restaurant is limited to only one tablet (no ability to have one tablet at front of house and another tablet in the kitchen), unable to calculate accurate delivery fees based on actual driving distance (this is the #1 complaint from a majority of my clients). Certain promotions cannot be adequately defined with the available formula templates. For example, it is not possible to define a FIXED DOLLAR AMOUNT discount on delivery fees (only a percentage discount is allowed). While the support staff is sympathetic to those reporting "missing features", the reality is that the product roadmap is inflexible and I have had no success obtaining features that have been requested for almost five years.

Miriam

Excellent & Affordable Online Ordering with Great Customer Service

Commentaires : The superior online ordering platform that they offer has given me an edge over my competition and has helped my delivery business to grow. It solves the issue of phone order-taking errors, it increases customers purchase totals and reduces labor costs. It also reduces the staff required for order taking which is very critical, especially during this past year with the covid-19 pandemic because we were running on very short staff (and many restaurants are struggling with this same issue).

When seeking an online ordering platform I scrutinized many options available. Gloria Food is top notch for so many reasons. First of all, you do not have to be nervous about any big comittment in the beginning before you have evaluated the software (even though once you join you will love it!) You can even begin for free. All of the services they offer are very affordable and less expensive than others options that are inferior to them. Setting up your menu is so easy and creats a very user friendly experience for customers. You only have to pay for what you need or want so you can build on to the services as you desire. They make setting up a website with the domain name of your choice seamless and they help you with everything. You can use the credit card processor you choose if you set up online payments and they DO NOT charge ANY PER ORDER FEES! This is amazing! You get to keep your hard earned profits. I especially love that when customers place orders you can give them customized fulfillment times for pickup or delivery or say YES to the time they have chosen. Almost NO online ordering platforms offer this and it has made all the difference for our business! *DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THIS FEATURE!* They have so many great features including many options for offering promotions and marketing. Anytime you have a question you can just message them on the chat and they will help you in any possible way. They are promt, kind, helpful, sincere, and so smart!

I been using the software and services for three years and I cannot think of any issues I have had. The only times I have had issues it has been related to my own outdated hardware. The only thing I am hoping they will add to their offerings is an app for restaurant employees to input orders (for phone or in person orders) that would print just like the orders placed through the website so all the restaurant orders would be integrated into one system.

ANDREA
Restaurant Owner (Irlande)

EXCELLENT UNDER ANY ASPECT

I consider this software a game changing for my sector for several reason. First of all it's FREE , of course there are sections where you have to pay but I found the prices very honest and all the system is already optimised to increase the selling, changing a dish on the main panel it change everywhere in no time. The system works like all the others like for example Uber Eats or Just Eat but for what I've tried until now even better without any addictional cost. I've subscribed only for the website ( 9 USD per Month ) and it is my only cost . There is the possibility to have a dedicated mobile app ( little extra charge ) or use their mobile app for free. The Customer service exceed any expectation keeping in touch with you all the time and only few minutes to get an answer , doesnt matter if are 10pm on Sunday evening , also they use a very easy chat where you can come back to see it for future reference or open a new one . Any passage , even if very easy to use , is explained very well with screenshot. The Customer service is always at your disposal also to help in customise as much as possible based on your needs. The system overall its very good, easy to use and intuitive but what surpraised me more is that for the first time I'm working with a system who I'm certain is been develop not only from a developer but also from someone not only familiar but expert of my sector. Well done Gloria Food !

I believe the only improvement it can be done is to improve the compatibility with other thermal printers . At the moment if you want to print your orders ( and I believe is Important ) the minimum spend for a printer surpass the 200 Euros

Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great Agnostic Online System

Commentaires : When covid hit, we experienced a slow down and have already been using Gloriafoods for almost a year at that point. We began helping local restaurants to prevent them from going out of business. We processed close to 50,000 orders last year between all of our local customers. Having this also helped with our income as we rely on merchant service processing.

We are very happy with GloriaFood, it has been a great addition to our lineup of products. We are happy to have a system that is agnostic and can be used by pretty much and food establishment. The options for a sales optimized website is also very nice.

In today's age, everything is done by a mobile device. Not being able to pause orders or make changes from a mobile device has been tough. It has increased the amount of support that we provide to customers as they do not always have access to a desktop computer. A mobile app or website with admin functionality would go a long way! Also need the ability to import by CSV or excel format. Managing order ahead is also troublesome, it would be good to have item countdowns. (ie. only 50 available online)

Muhammad Aleem
Founder Foodliefer.de (Allemagne)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Company with Amazing Customer support

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is very good with Gloriafood, I worked with others also. But this is best solution.

Easy of use. Customer Support and reliability.

Dates and time filters must corrected in the admin dashboard.

Zongnan
Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

An inexpensive Online Ordering software does what it claims

Commentaires : Very happy with what we get for the fees we pay. obviously improvements can always help, and the dev team seems do update their software. it is just what they find important might not be what we think the same. but nevertheless, they have a good support team and information do get shared and passed on. we look forward to continuing work with them!

Easy to set up, robust with the ordering flow, low to none maintenance.

Order accepting app is lacking some end of day functionalities, eg. end of day report of sales. Payment summary. Order cancel and refund functionality do not appear to exist.

Shayne
Restaurant Owner (Canada)
Restaurants, 2-10 employés

It's a good app but just one vital problem is plagueing it

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Setting up was easy. Using it is intuitive. Only issue is order management and that awful forced max volume alert. Every other food ordering app (Ubereats, Skip, Fantuan, Doordash, and their direct competitors) have volume control and notification settings! I don't understand why GloriaFood think they need to force this on owners. Their only recommendation is to add an external bluetooth speaker but you know what? You aren't the only food ordering app, we can't add a bluetooth speaker JUST for you when restaurants typically use multiple food ordering apps at a time... seriously arrogant developers. Otherwise the app is good. If it weren't for this single problem that makes the app simply unusable in our quiet restaurant, we would've highly recommended this app.

The base features are free allowing you to test the application before committing to a subscription. The set up was easy and the website builder creates a nice looking website. The ordering process works fine. It's also available in multiple languages which is nice.

As per the title, there is one outrageous issue with the software and it's fully intended by the developer. The notification/alert is an very obnoxious sound and it is on FULL volume. Even if you lower your devices volume or mute it, it doesn't matter. The app will force your device back to full volume and blast the hideous alert repeatedly until you accept/deny the order. This is a fully intended "feature" by the developers. If you look at the reviews on the application store, there are loads of reviews requesting this to be turned off or add a setting to control the volume. However the developers say it's intended so restaurants do not miss the order. But that's an extremely ignorant take on the issue. First of all, every restaurant has a different level of ambience. Some are crowded and bustling which could use the higher volume while some have a quiet and relaxing ambience which would be destroyed by the shrilling alert. Some devices can have an extremely high volume at max settings. It's utterly ridiculous that this widely complained problem is the hill that the developers choose to die on. I understand they don't want restaurants to miss an order, but it should be up to the restaurant how they choose to do so not the developer. Again, I can't stress how loud the hideous alert is. It makes customers at the front desk JUMP, every head in the restaurant turns to see what this god awful sound is coming from, and my employees are begging me delete this app.

Cory
Administrator (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Excellent alternative to expensive delivery service fees

Commentaires : We have saved a lot of money by offering customers the option to order online and pick up using Gloria's menu system.

The admin interface is easy to use and has most of the features you would expect. Some options cannot be changed but are set to reasonable defaults. Customer support is excellent despite the support team is on opposite time zone as ours. The customer-facing menu which Gloria provides is really great. Super easy to use and not confusing for our customers. I like how it just floats over our homepage, rather than being part of the DoorDash/Postmates/etc website.

Gloria foods does not handle refunds directly. You have to go to the credit card service provider, in our case Stripe. This is not a problem for us, but does require more effort.

Christian
Art diretor (Italie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good if you use some functions

Commentaires : Almost satisfied. secondly, they still have to make customizations in the backend

ability to take online orders with a few euros a month. we are talking about a commission between stripe and Gloria food of about 3.5-5.5% of commission compared to the delivery platforms which are about 18% in Italy

Little possibility of customizing the default options. Example texts translated into Italian even if correct but not clear for an excellent customer user expirence. It does not allow you to create a welcome code in money but yes only in%. this for marketing generates problems, so you are forced to take the marketing package if you want to make small marketing strategies. Another problem is the export of data which does not allow you to see the customers who have used the promotional codes and how much is the discount amount

Marketing (Allemagne)

Brillant tool for restaurant

Commentaires : I am absolutely amazed by basically everything that entails GloriaFood. Since my main job is a different one, I was working on the set up of the system mainly at night times. And even during these times I did have permanent real time support. All customer service employees were very helpful and I just got a very detailed instruction session on Zoom that was ran by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is a very friendly and exceptionally professional member of the team. Thanks again to the whole team for this brilliant software solution. Keep it up.

The user-friendliness of the system is something that can not often be found on the market. And we could not believe that the main functions were completely free.

There are a few tiny things that I would have suggested to improve. When talking to the customer service I got told that most of my suggestions had already been submitted as feature requests.

Spiro
Owner/Client Relations (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent customer service

Commentaires : Gloria Food is helping small businesses around the suffered hospitality industry by offering excellent solutions for them to go online and continue making revenue, especially during this pandemic.

I have the best experience with the customer support team from Gloria Food. They are always on top of my issues and their response is very quick.

SOme features are still missing but the company is working on them as we speak. Hope to see them soon.

Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

One of the best decisions I made in 38 years in business!

Commentaires : Have increased online orders from 5% to 42% in two years.

Easy to use. Can do just about anything I want online for next to nothing. Tech support is the best. Never any down time.

Just wish I could use it more for dine in customers at their table.

Jonathan
Chef (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Avoid like rhe plague

Commentaires : VERY EASY SYSTEM THATS PROGRAMED VERY WELL! ita too bad it throws your money away! Anyone whos smart, would kill this flaw!

BASICALLY: after 3 minutes Gloriafood will THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY! yes you heard that right, yoh will pay extra for an online servie to THROW away your money!!! if uou dont physically confirm within 3 minutes, this “automated” system will DENY YOUR MKNEY! Do you want you pay extra for an online, fully automated system to THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY???

THE MONEY THROWING AWAY! maybe they dont know that times are hard during covis

Cosmin
Owner (Roumanie)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Easy and great product to use

Commentaires : Great product and great team!

Out of the box solution for a restaurant website and online order system. Easy to implement, easy to use by the clients and with great support also.

Some small features that will be fine to have and are not there yet, but nothing really important for us.

Nirmal
Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Amazing

Its so easy to use and looks fantastic. Much better than before when II hired a professional to setup online ordering system. And above all every sing help is available via chat with quick response and every question is answered. Very polite chat operators and very helpful.

I wish there was option to change ringtone on app when there is new order as sometimes in too much noise its very difficult to catch it. But the good thing is it keeps beeping until it is dealt with.