• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Gurucan

7-in-1 Platform to create and sell online courses.
NEW: White Label Mobile Apps

En savoir plus sur Gurucan

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gurucan ?

Emmanuelle H.
Owner (Allemagne)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

L’application mobile est un vrai plus

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Je débute mais je suis enchantée

Je viens d’acheter Gurucan. Les fonctionnalités sont nombreuses et j’ai hâte de migrer les élèves sur cette plateforme. 🤩

La fonction webinaire buggue. Je n’utiliserai plus cette fonctionnalité pour le moment.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant (Finlande)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

THE online platform for all of my courses and teaching resources

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : So far, I'm really satisfied with my experience with Gurucan. I finally have a platform I can use to house all of my courses, memberships, etc... and I've seen in the roadmap that there are more options coming – like the ability to sell eBooks and similar. The platform has a lot to offer and I'm sure that, with a few tweaks and addition, is going to become a name you'll be hearing over and over again in the LMS and online course platform space.

There are a few things I really like about Gurucan. Firstly, the fact that it enables you to create and sell a wide variety of products, such as courses, challenges and membership sites, as well as host webinars. I had been using different platforms to offer each of them, so it was great to be able to gather everything "under the same roof". Another thing that, in my opinion, make Gurucan stand out is its smartphone app. How cool does it feel to be able to offer access to a course, membership site, etc. through an actual app?? And you don't need to be a coding wizard in order to be able to use the app – or the Gurucan platform overall, for that matter! Speaking of hosting everything on one platform, many learning management systems and platforms give you the option to send emails to students...but set up actual automation that are triggered once certain parameters are met? Very useful! And since most people, nowadays, have a smartphone, Gurucan's chat feature will make sure that each message we want to send to students is seen and open (since you can send push notifications too).

Gurucan is a growing platform so I'm sure that these two points will be addressed soon. First, the fact that you need to create various elements – for example a course, an offer, a chat for the specific course and a landing page – separately. It would be great if Gurucan would enable you to just create an element, let's say a course, and choose to automatically create everything else (offer, chat, etc.) for it. The second point that I'm sure will be worked on quite soon is the limited course and landing page builder. I think that certain features, like the ability to add columns to a section, should be included.

Robert C.
Robert C.
Owner (É.-U.)

What You Need Now & What You Will Need Tomorrow

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It has been great from the beginning as support was there to answer question before I even purchased and has been there every step of the way when I've needed them since. I've had the pleasure of attending a Q&A and talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and have gotten into detail with some of their future plans (available in their public roadmap). Right now this software is what I need to get going today but I can see the expansion and growth planned that will make it a powerful tool for tomorrow.

The software is one of the easiest to use in my opinion. It's very intuitive and I've already recommended it to some of our clients who have tried it and that's the same comment I get back..."It's so easy". When you're running a company and want to offer courses as one of your main goods, having to spend months creating content (especially if you do videos with editing) is already time consuming. Gurucan makes it easy to take all your pieces and make the final course you want to sell.

I wish there were more design aspects we could control and a more robust GUI. I'd love to see something similar to what GetResponse or Mailchimp offers. What would be the most amazing is to get a WordPress style editor like Elementor or Divi or anything similar so we could make amazing emails, completely customized landing pages and so much more.

Francois B.
Freelance / Consultant (France)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

New impressive player in the LMS field !

3 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I need a mobile first LMS. Till late 2020, i was using Moodle web + the free Moodle mobile app. without being convinced (lack of features, useless complexity of architecture ...) i was trying LearnDash + AppPresser mobile app integration, when i saw Gurucan I created first a free trial account then i did buy a LifeTime Deal on Appsumo. I'm working right now on building my course I didn't try to publish my course online yet (not ready) but i tried the mobile app they provide as example I didn't try the marketing email feature cause i already have my own system based on Zapier + Gmass and/or Gmail and/or Inbox, with a great delivery score. I don't plan to use CRM feature neither cause i already use Hubspot .

The course structure is simple and they provide many tiny features to add to the courses like challenge or offers. The whole system is much more clearer than Moodle and set up is quicker than with LearnDash You can propulse a full course in 1 hour if your video or audio material is already available. I didn't publish my course online yet so i have not been able to try the mobile vesion yet. but i tried the mobile version of one of the Fitness & Yoga course they provide as example : UX is good, content is loading smoothly, experience is great. can't wait to send my students from Moodle to Gurucan.

I needed some time to get used to UX after years using Learndash and Moodle : for instance i found myself doing many useless back and forth between screens at the beginning. But After one hour i was 100% used to Gurucan I faced some tiny bugs there and there but i'm sure they will be corrected in the next weeks.

Virginie F.
Virginie F.
Founder and coach (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

The functionality I needed, super easy set-up

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I use Gurucan to host on-Demand recorded yoga and meditation classes organised by types and length of time- I use the “articles” function for that which works great as users can filter on type and length.
I also use it to host programs and courses- some that are just DYI, and some that are part of my coaching program to complement my clients’ journey.
Gurucan has been super easy to set up and customise to fit my branding, and I’ve managed to transfer all my content from my Wordpress site pretty quickly.
The integrations with Stripe has made it super easy compared to my previous experience with Paid Membership Pro on my Wordpress site.
Customer support is really reactive and friendly, and provide great support and follow-up.

The set-up of the platform and that of my content was super easy. It’s intuitive, easy to use and it looks great from my users’ point of view.

There are some really promising features that could be improved like the evergreen webinars and the email automations which I find confusing!

Andres V.
Andres V.
Entrepreneur (Panama)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

One of the best softwares for mobile and desktop!

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : So far I'm hopeful that in the future the tech challenges will be fixed and the app will keep on growing. I really like it so far, so I trust and believe in the team behind the scenes.

I really like this software because of the combination with computer and mobile access from the app. It has all of the most useful capabilities and it seems to be growing in promising ways. I have over 10k students already in the platform and few complains with tech.

The 10k monthly cap for emails that include password emails and transactional emails. Not good, because if you have more than 10k subscribers you send 1 email, and you are done for the month. Also the integration with stripe needs work, it creates a payment every time people click the button, needs work. Also the "trial" for courses (when you offer them part of the course for free) should be improved, the purpose of the trial is for them to get to know the content, but they can't see what's not included in the "paid course" so they won't be motivated to buy. Needs marketing work.

Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Owner (Australie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Better than anything I've seen lately

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : This is going to be my marketing email + online course platform + I'm recommending it to all my clients for their courses - some clients it will be their website - the articles feature is great.

The app! and the email marketing capability.

It would be nice if the app could be more customised on the free version...

Ryan N.
Ryan N.
Managing Director (R.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Very easy to use and support customer support

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The truth is I wasn't expecting great, and super fast support. And I don't know why, but it surprised me. The willingness to help also surprised. I used multiple SaaS and learning products as I have more than one learning site. And I am used to waiting a day or two for reply. With Gurucan, the reply has on average been either a few minutes or an hour or two. If they can maintain this, then they are onto do amazing things.

For me the biggest feature, what I signed up for, is the ability for students to access learning material on the laptop, and then continue on the mobile via an app. For me that awesome. Secondly, I like the ability to add new content to exiting published courses today via the web, and for it to be on the iOS up almost immediately so that students can use it.

My education "product" is more academic compared to 99% of Gurucan customers, so although Gurucan has great quizzing feature, it was basic for me. But I found a workaround via the HTML field.

Chrissanne L.
Chrissanne L.
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Taking our business to the next level!

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Everything is strategically and carefully mapped out and designed with the user in mind. The team really loves the interface, and what will be possible for our courses!

Gurucan's mobile-first design makes this LMS perfect for the 21st century learner. There's so much this tool can do, it really makes anything possible!

We're still working on some of the accessibility issues, as the software is not ADA compliant - but the team is working toward making this possible!

Laura C.
Laura C.
CEO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Game Changer to Online Course Offering!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've struggled to find an online course program that did everything at a cost I could afford. This fits the bill!

This software was easy to set up and implement. The process of set-up was so concise that I was able to create an SOP from it.

My only issue (but not a deal breaker by any means) is that I can only have one "school." Having multiple schools could be beneficial. However, the unlimited course allowance makes this easy to work around.

Kerushan G.
Kerushan G.
Principal Solution Advisor (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Gurucan > Kajabi + Disciple

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very intuitive interface - works quickly and easily.

It captures everything needed to build out a community for learning and knowledge sharing.

There are some features like Webinars still in beta.

Mack B.
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Versatile and Robust Mobile-First LMS With Huge Potential

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have to admit, I was skeptical about YET ANOTHER learning management system. I’ve been in the space for a long time and I thought I had seen it all and there was no room for growth in 2021. However, I was wrong and this is so much more. Gurucan has huge potential to take your current learning experience and elevate it to a truly mobile-first experience. I’m not sure if anyone would argue that mobile is where everything is going. What’s even more interesting is that we were looking for a solution that would allow us to go mobile, take payments and sync with our other automation tools. This solution has helped us define the very fabric of what we're going to create next. With Gurucan, we can have a mobile solution, a desktop solution that allows for payments and marketing within the platform. That was part of our initial plan but we were going to build it from scratch. This is going to save us not only months of development and thousands of dollars, but also allow us to get to market much much faster.
While we're excited to see where the tool is going, But even happier that we're going along on the ride with them.

Gurucan has taken a completely new approach to how LMS is can and should be done today. They have taken a mobile-first approach which is clearly where the market is headed. They have taken away much of the thinking, planning, building, and headache of rolling out a robust solution for LMS users. They have taken the fundamentals of how a learning platform should work and added in many of the different solutions and features that today's community managers need to keep audiences engaged.

I think some of the design elements could use a little more polish. Needs Zoom integration for webinars that pull in recordings. Needs mobile app for administrators.

Prokopios S.
General Manager (Chypre)

Great stuff!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Even though a few features need some polishing, this platform still deserves a 5-star rating as it has innovative features that set it apart from the classic players! The advantages and the ease with which a course creator can deploy an app far outweigh the small issues. In addition, the Gurucan team is improving things all the time which makes me very optimistic for the future of this platform.

- Unlimited video hosting (+$9/mo for unlimited bandwidth which is very inexpensive) - Group chats. These can be public or tied to a product (plus upcoming comments for lessons) - Excellent user management (covering both web and app activity) - App which allows signing up by Google/Facebook/email. This is great for getting new people signing up for free mini-courses and building the community. - Paid option for branded app (although using the Gurucan app for your school works great too) - Push notifications (both for branded app or through the Gurucan app) - Customizable interface (more options than Teachable/Thinkific etc.) - Good course building options (again better than most) - "Articles" section which can be customized for blog posts or extra materials (ex. downloads). Again these can be public or tied to a purchase. - Decent automation builder for push and email notifications, tagging, etc. - Good help center (considering that this is a new company) - Very responsive customer support.

- Poor checkout process (but you can integrate your own cart through Zapier). - Poor documentation on setting up PayPal as a payment processor. On some other platforms, it's just a two-click process. - Unclear if Stripe and Paypal can be used simultaneously. - No customizable grouping/categories for courses. It has filtering which is very obscure and unfriendly. I would like to be able to categorize "my courses", "free courses", "premium courses" etc. Suggestion: This would be possible if we had more than one "courses" option in the sidebar. - Text is not customizable (ex. titles like "exercises" and phrases like "Available for forever since started" or "you have been expelled" are very inappropriate for my use and I'd like to change them) - Missing DKIM/SPF for email.

Massimo G.
Nutritionist (Italie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Very promising software

5 il y a 8 mois

It is a very simple platform to use. It is well designed especially if you want to create a school or something more than a course. The function of the webinars is perhaps the reason that prompted me to purchase the product. It is a plus to be taken into consideration. The server is very fast and smooth, so far I haven't noticed any slowdowns. The app is well made and comfortable. It has the only flaw that courses cannot be purchased via the app. In the app you can only view the purchased courses. The extremely positive thing is that you can upload videos of several GB without problems and even longer than an hour. The rendering is slow, but then it flows smoother than on youtube. The assistance is truly excellent.

Let's go to the painful notes. You can have the white label site. But you don't have control over it. For example, company data cannot be added to the footer. They have created a very simple site suitable for anyone, but sadly there is no customization option. Even in forms and emails I would prefer more HTML controls. They still did a great job, but being able to change the footer and above all be able to use HTML more efficiently is something that would please me. It also has payment restrictions. You can use stripe or paypal. I solved it by creating a new page with details for other payment types. Unfortunately, I cannot write this message in the part where the user sees the payment form. They are not serious flaws, but if they improve in these areas it would be a perfect platform.

Jason D.
Owner (Philippines)

Very Promising LMS and Alternative to kajabi

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I currently have an LMS based on WordPress plugins. I've had to stick together a whole slew of plugins to try to get things to work. When I first saw GuruCan, I was hesitant. I've been burned before on some Appsumo products so I was waiting to see a few reviews first. After I saw the reviews and experienced the support first-hand, I signed up immediately with the 3 code plan and I can say, I am NOT disappointed. The #1 thing for me is the App. It still isn't perfect, but it's better than anything we could create on our own. The transaction system isn't that intricate, but it's enough for most schools. What really reels me in is the ability to create free and paid offers and to be able to send emails or push notifications to users based on the offers they signed up for. There's also some good automation systems that rival my current email marketing provider.

LMS + App is great Easy to use and upload items All in one turnkey app is very convenient

Has limited offline app functionality Still some bugs here and there, but it seems they're ironing them out

Heartbreak Whisperer (Singapour)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

LOVE the wide space they gave to the content, more room for improvement

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Good, very easy to set up. Just some room for improvement.

I love the wide space that is given to the content and the sidebar. It looks very good when you view it and gives complete focus to the content. It's very straightforward to set up.

This software holds a lot of promise, but the first thing I would love to see is scripts being allowed to be implemented. I'd love to insert in my own homework form, my own audio player, my own buttons, etc. I'm afraid I'm too picky for generic buttons or players, I want my course to look as seamless and beautiful as possible. The upload of the images seems to be a huge oversight, it expands across the whole page no matter what size it is initially, and I had to insert the HTML code of my images instead, hosted by my own site. The app isn't too useful for me, it's yet another app to download and I prefer that my clients just click a url and go. Additionally, the way the chapters and lessons are laid out could be better, I dislike the black overlay over the cover photos that is currently the unchangeable default, my course is colourful and I'd like to represent that in the cover photos.

Francisco C.
CEO (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Simple and superior performance

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : GuruCan has exactly what I need to be up and running my school in no time. I am only migrating my courses's media to GuruCan and its intuitive user interface let me do it in a snap. What I love the most about GuruCan is that it is robust (and yet simple to use) and it has many powerful functions that are only growing with the time. The project is good and solid and the support is unparalled.

- Straight forward user interface. - Email broadcast. - Media hosting and decent bandwitth. - Super features rich (Course Sales, Landing pages, Membership, Email automation,Mobile app,Quizzes, etc.)

- The speed of the site is good but it could improve. - Layout of the courses. - Landing page slowness.

Alex K.
Alex K.
CEO (Espagne)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Finally, "Courses & App" affordable option!

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I came across GuruCan very recently so I am using the platform just several days but the overall experience is quite remarkable. In this two-three days I've done a lot. I very much hope it will stay the same way in the future. 🙂

I've been looking for courses, membership, payments, CRM platform for ages and tested and tried many. So far GuruCan is the most user friendly and easy to use one. The good thing is there is no compromise in functionality and/or features. I found everything what I need very quickly and it took me a couple of hours to set up my first course ready to go. I find it quite remarkable. The video lessons can be uploaded to the platform directly or hosted over Wistia (I have account there as well) or Vimeo. Quizzes, home assignments, dripping material can be added and set up effortlessly. Three more things I would like to highlight separately: the very responsive support (I checked it several times during my set up process resolving minor questions) , the possibility to have White Label option and an App. This last thing (having an App) on its own totally over-delivered the value I expected when I signed up with GuruCan.

I am sure along the way I will discover something I would change or do not like but for the moment I do not have much to say . As for now I just experienced some small issue with the delay in decoding of my first uploaded videos. For several hours I had a message "video is decoding ...". After I address it to the support it was quickly resolved.

Bakari C.
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Alternative To Were Press Platforms

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Gurucan finally enabled me to get my course membership site up and running. There have been some bugs in their system, but none of my membership have complained about the setup or features of the platform. I hope to see Gurucan grow over the coming months.

When I found out about Gurucan, I learned that I could build my membership site outside of my WordPress site. The Gurucan platform includes modules for building courses, challenges, and quizzes, as well as setting up membership levels. It also includes a credit card gateway setup with Stipe, PayPal, and Apple Pay. Setting up my membership with Gurucan was a lot faster than using Membership Press, and it doesn't require a lot of steps to add content once the platform is set up. If you don’t have a website, you can use Gurucan to set up your entire membership, it enables you to create landing pages to sell your membership. I though have my sales pages on my main website, and they connect to my Gurucan checkout pages. After customers sign up, they log into the Gurucan platform that I set up. I'm glad I was able to get a lifetime membership to Gurucan, but I think I would subscribe to it if I didn't get that membership.

The user interface and the built-in email system for Gurucan could be improved, as well as the quiz feature. Gurucan is still pretty new, so I expect to see a lot more development over the coming months.

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Owner (Australie)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Like buying 4 different software tools in one

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Really great. Looking forward to publishing the course.

So - in my day job I create e-Learning. Put me in front of Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline and I am totally at home. But then I decide to create a course in my spare time. What could go wrong? Well - to start with the course creator software I tried was super expensive, with monthly fees, or scarily limited features. I managed to land on Thinkific... But knew I needed to upgrade before the course was released... And then once you get the course, you are going to need a funnel (have you seen the cost of clickfunnels per month?). With a landing page and payment options. And a email marketing tool. And something to run webinars. Gurucan does all that, and it's just paying one price instead of multiple monthly costs. And there's an app too. And I don't have the time or the bandwidth to try to learn/remember/explain to people the 5 different tools that are all precariously linked together to make my course work. I'm officially impressed.

Ok - the UI could be improved. It's just slightly too simple sometimes. I would love if it included feedback surveys - has quizzes, but they are more like right or wrong - doesn't allow for the users to submit paragraphs of free text. It does webinars - would be good if that functionality could be included to create videos inside courses (screencapture, voice recording or even just voice recording aligned with a downloaded presentation)- I think this may be possible with a workaround (and can always record it using other tools, but I'm feeling spoilt by doing it all in one place)

Aisling H.
Career Coach (Irlande)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly recommend Gurucan for all your online course needs!

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall Gurucan is a really fantastic tool and with the few improvements I think it could be a potential leader in the online course industry! I love the fact that they are integrating webinars too. It's great to have all the services you need as an entrepreneur all in one. I'm enjoying Gurucan so far and would highly recommend to anyone to host their online courses.

Gurucan is a great tool to host my online courses. It has a very attractive interface, it's very user friendly and has a lot of different options to use such as email marketing, different offers that you can bundle courses together, webinars, discussions quizzes etc. The customer service is fantastic with Gurucan also, I always have a lot of questions and they are never impatient when answering (even if something was in an article and I missed it!) Really like the ease of use when uploaded videos, adding attachments, homework as necessary and there is no limit to this which is great.

Some cons are some of the missing features such as; limiting the uses of coupons so that people don't share them and avail of all the discounts. Another improvement to be made is arranging your courses on your home page (at the moment it just automatically populates). For example I would like to move my courses to show the cheapest first but don't have this option. Another vital change needed is the the modules of your course to show on left hand side or right hand side when in another lesson. I know from my experience and other students when going through the course you might want to skip the modules but at the moment on Gurucan you can't see the other modules when you're in a lesson. You also can't click previous lesson.

Johnathan H.
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A Platform That Will Thrive!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I decided to go ahead and purchase Gurucan because I just can't see passing the value of this offer up. Just to give some comparison, the most popular platforms for online learning out there are Thinkific, Teachable, and Podia. If you look at pricing, you will notice that Thinkific and Podia each charge $79/month and Teachable is $99/month. Gurucan is in it's early stages and already a very well thought out platform. It has almost everything you could ask for and even if you purchase the unlimited bandwidth, you will still only be paying $9/month. This is $70 less that the cheapest platform I mentioned above. This deal is too good in my opinion. Even better, the team at Gurucan have answered more than 300 questions and continue to answer every question that they receive on Appsumo. I joined the Telegram group and received a response to my question in less than 15 minutes. Support is top-notch and the platform is very good as it is. I can only imagine what it will be as updates continue to roll out. Thanks Gurucan. You are a true winner!

I like the pricing the most. Compared to most other platforms in the same sector, Gurucan is the most value fo my money.

The only thing is that the setup is not very intuitive. It takes a bit of computer knowledge in order to use. The best part is the support team is quick and responsive.

Jared L.
IT (R.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Many good features and lots of potential

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Good start and lots of potential.
This is a new service and they offer a LMS, CRM and payment processing service all for a reasonable price. The individual features are fairly basic at this stage but they seem to have ticked all the right boxes so far so I'm hopeful they will have made considerable improvements to their feature set within a year or two.

1. Provides a one-stop-shop for those looking to create and sell online courses. 2. Mobile first - most learners are on phone/tablets these days so mobile first is a must. 3. Many additional features to a traditional LMS such as webinars and payment processing 4. Cloud based - no installing or updating required. 5. Provides a white-label service. 6. Webhooks to connect with Zapier and then other solutions for specific needs

1. Price for the white-label app is crazy talk compared to the cost of creating an app - should be a one-off payment especially as it is aimed at mobile users and as a white label service. 2. No ability to import LTI, xAPI, SCORM or other existing course content 3. No VAT or tax management - a big issue if you are providing a service to that takes payments 4. Course content creation tools are fairly basic. Add text, images, videos but nothing like what typical e-learning content would require.

Ignacio S.
Ignacio S.
Coach (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Great product but I see more potential in the future

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It is simple to use, the customer service is great, I love the phone app, the price is great for the value-added.

- Sales oriented, integration with ClickFunnels and strong emphasis on reselling to old clients with automations, email templates, push-notifications, email broadcast, coupons. - Great CRM, the chat is a great feature. - The phone app is clean and user friendly.

- I am not able to insert HTML on the course page. I need to insert code to use the videos on my cloud and this is a big limitation. - It is annoying that you can do some things for the website experience of the training like the HTML insert, but that will not show up at the phone app version. One of the competitive advantages of this company over others is the phone app.

Sandy S.
Consultant (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Basic setup without even needing tutorials!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : They have a responsive and friendly support chat feature that I really like.

I'm working on a joint venture teaching project with another business owner and I told her I would evaluate Gurucan as a platform we could use. The first day I gave it a try and set up a basic practice course on "How to Cook an Egg" just for fun. I showed it to my venture partner and she was astounded that I had done so much just playing around before even watching one tutorial. I liked how intuitive it was and especially excited about how it was built as a mobile app first rather than as an afterthought. My target audience of students would probably enjoy taking classes via mobile so this is appealing to me.

The only thing that makes me nervous about going "all in" with Gurucan is that they are new and I would feel more confident with a more established company. I really want them to stick around!