15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PhotoScape X

En savoir plus sur PhotoScape X

Logiciel d'édition photo pouvant être utilisé par les graphistes pour modifier les images originales.

En savoir plus sur PhotoScape X

Its very easy and intuitive to use, the functions are useful.

I think he's a bit limited, compared to others, he's a bit behind.

PhotoScape X - Notes

PhotoScape X a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PhotoScape X ?

Mahmoud
Mahmoud
Photographer (Égypte)
Photographie, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

PhotoScape is the most preferred

Commentaires : This software is totally free and that was so good for me while working.

First, I can edit with so many different choices. Second I can choose what I desire from several designs and control the quality of my photos.

It doesn't support all the languages and that needs to be developed.

Aline Cristina
Blogger (Brésil)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Good designer software.

Commentaires : My experience with this software, in general, is very good, it has always made it easier for my designers to make the arts.
I recommend this software because it is not necessary to have the knowledge to handle it, it is easy and practical to move.

What I like most about this software is the ease of handling, it contains several tools that make it easy to create a designer. The photo resizing tool's function is excellent. I always use it to help me create my social network posts of the right size for each one.

The icons inside the software should be more updated, with new figurines to make the designer arts more creative.

Carolina
Marketing (Mexique)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

The view towards Photoscape.

Commentaires : I have always liked it, it was part of my youth and now I use it in my work. The functions have changed little so do a good job using it. It is nostalgic software.
From the access to the functionality of the photos, it is very good at showing all the photos in the folders present on the computer at the same time.

The program is part of the software used since the beginning of the internet. At the time, one of the best possible tools to edit your photos. Its very ease of use is what continues to attract attention. The handling of the edition follows is fast and very understandable for all ages (something necessary in a world where not everyone has a computer knowledge). Each function is specially marked to stand out, so it is possible to use Photoscape without having knowledge of photo editing at high level.

What I like the least is the functionality of the stickers, the letters or the lines that can be edited for the photographs. It is essential that a competitive product is present in the minds of the youngest, so that it is eye-catching.

Sharon
Owner (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Pro results for non professionals

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My advertising media has improved hugely since using Photoscape X: in fact, my pics are being used on the website of my professional body as a result, which is a huge honour and bonus!

I'm no pro, but I can quickly produce top-quality images and ads for my business. A vast range of features, effects and tweaks allow me to refine my pics, plus tutorials and tips to get the most out of the software. I've improved my creativity massively since I started using Photoscape X.

Sometimes I feel that I need more refinement with a few of the tools, although that could be my lack of knowledge and experience. Finding time to properly sit down with the tutorials would probably rectify my issues.

Nikki
Founder (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Simple edits in seconds

Commentaires : I processed photos from two events with Photoscape X, the results were fine however I quickly began researching alternatives that

Photoscape X is beginner friendly, it's something I would recommend for students. The editing tools are easy to locate and easy to understand. Simple edits like corrections or enhancements can be made in seconds. For professionals it's something that can be used very quickly without a lot of hassle, it's very fast and nimble. Batch processing with Photoscape X was successful and time saving. If users like Photoscape X but want more, the same company has a more advanced pro software available.

This is not a full fledged editing software and I wouldn't be able to produce the quality that I want with this product only. Most professional photographers will want and need more. I was also disappointed with the text and typography, there aren't a lot of options. Overall it feels old and "dusty", the customer support could be given some much needed attention.

Anil
Marketing Executive (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Powerful Editing Tool PhotoScape X

Commentaires : PhotoScape X is powerful tool for editing and I am using it for a long time.

PhotoScape X is important tool to create images and editing them. It works well and it is really important tool.

PhotoScape X has no bad feature at all. It works well for editing.

Tina
Author (Roumanie)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Better for professionals

Commentaires : Good. I will continue to use Photoscape for making collages.

I especially like the collage option. It's the main feature for which I used Photoscape X. It has many frame options to combine and position the images you want. I also used it to blur some text in order to hide some details that were personal. It has many other functions like adding text, stickers, and removing blemishes, but if you're looking for a software to create quick social media posts or posters, it might be a bit difficult for beginners.

It's not always easy to find the functions you're looking for.

CeLeste
CeLeste
Freelance Copywriter and Content Creator (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Good for Amateur and Beginner Photo Editing

Commentaires : My overall experience with this Photoscape X is very good. It does make it a little easier and faster to edit images. I would recommend this application for its ease of use, ease of navigation, quality editing features (even in the free version), and that it is basically beginner-friendly. Since you can easily use the free version for as long as you want or upgrade for more advanced features, it is a win-win in general.

Photoscape X is my go-to application because it is ideal for quick and efficient image editing. The features and tools it offers are highly functional. It is great for newbie image creators or wannabe creators to start for free, but it is surely worth the one-time price of $39.99. It is easy to find most of the features you need. It makes resizing and cropping images easy. I use it for my eBay images. It offers great exposure leveling, brightness leveling, image correcting, and color-enhancing features to make my pictures pop! It also makes it easy to work with multiple images for batch editing. Also, it is very easy to write text within an image (I make memes with it occasionally) and add fun stickers. It is fun to create simple designs for just about any project.

While most of the essential image editing functions are easy to find, some features are less easy to locate which can be tedious when I am in a hurry. It works perfectly on my laptop, but I am not sure about the mobile app yet. The most recent issue I have noticed is that it lags and/or freezes when I am in the middle of editing. Though that does not happen a lot, it has been happening some in recent months even after I cleaned and cleared my memory and cache. I am not sure what that is about. Finally, if you want to make images look like you edited them in Photoshop (i.e. extra special functions), Photoscape X does not do that. It does perform brilliantly for essential photo editing.

Micalen
Freelancer (Afrique du Sud)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur

PhotoScape X: Professional tool and beginner friendly.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : PhotoScape X is one of the best free image editors out there. Very powerful and easy to use. I highly recommend.

This is one of the simplest image editors I've ever used. It is very easy to learn and the UI is not overwhelming. In terms of editing, PhotoScape X is a very professional tool. It is very powerful and offers a wide range of tools and features for any skill level.

There is really no cons for PhotoScape X.

Paola
Paola
Manager (Italie)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Image Editing at low cost

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great experience

I have been using this software for many years, it's not expensive and it does his job perfectly

I would love to have more options for editing

Stella
Scientist (Brésil)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good app for free

Commentaires : I could do my job and all in all the results were great

I have used this software to edit images captured in my microscopy. The app is lightweight, run fast in my computer and the edit features available are enough if you don’t have professionals requirements. The app is very simple to use and the results are very satisfactory.

It obviously lacks some more advanced edit features that are present in similar paid app.

Architecte
Gérant chez Arcade Studio Guinée (Guinée)
Internet, 11–50 employés

PhotoScape X software

Commentaires : PhotoScape X is a better software for creating any design

For the creation of drawings, PhotoScape X is the best software. The creation of drawings is very easy and simple.

Honestly, this beautiful tool has no problems, everything is simple and correct

charles
founder (Burkina Faso)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

perfect tool

photoscape is very easy to use. this software allows you to create very professional designs for your business

really nothing to say about this software, it is very useful to me

Ana Marta
Teacher (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Photoscape great program for basic photo editing

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Photoscape is a handy quick image editing program like brightness, contrast and filter correction. It is a light program to load on the computer.

I like the basic image editing options like contrast, brightness, blur. Forgetting is also easy.

They could have more options for correcting defects such as removal of skin spots. better options for color correction. Could have option to remove background from image.

Administration publique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Photoscape X is simple, but it is a great image editing and processing software.

Commentaires : Photoscape X is great software.
It has very useful tools for editing, creating and processing photos.
As entry-level software for beginners is perfect.
Works great on computers of modest use because it is very light.
Don't be fooled by its simple appearance, Photoscape has features that allow great productivity at work. It has the ability to deliver high quality work.
The Photoscape cannot compare himself to the leader of the segment, but It surprised me in a powerful way, I strongly recommend It.

Extremely lightweight software that allows excellent quality work.

The software still needs some tools to be more complete.

Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Power of Photoscape x

4,0 il y a 11 mois

I like use this software. Editing photos is Very easy. You can edit more photos in few time. Import/export very quick

I would AI must be included. Also add some text effect.

Elaina
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

For Beginners

Commentaires : I feel like it helped me grow in my career and has educated me with editing and enhancing photos.

I loved this software as it was easy to use and the more I use it the more I learn about editing and cleaning up photos etc

In the beginning it seemed complicated but as I used it I was able to learn and create some great photos as well edit bad ones.

Kris
Kris
Principal (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Great Photo and Graphics Editor

Commentaires : Needed software that could adjust pixel size and found so much more. Now my go-to for image design.

Fairly easy to use even for beginners. Lots of bells and whistles for experienced designers. Can change pixel sizes.

I haven't tried to change the view yet but the default is a bit small. Can be hard to identify the image you need.

Jawad
Acting Head Digital Solution chez UBA GUINEE (Guinée)
Internet, 11–50 employés

PhotoScape X

Commentaires : PhotoScape X is a much better tool for editing photos

PhotoScape X is one of the best software to edit photos in very good image quality

PhotoScape X is a fearless software. All is well

Henro
Student (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Free photo editing: PhotoScape X

Commentaires : PhotoScape X is definitely an outstanding choice for a beginner editor with a low budget. Just be sure to know what tools you have at your disposal.

There are a huge amount of unique and professional features that can be used in PhotoScape X. As long as you can see what you want to transform a picture into: with PhotoScape X, you can make it real. There is quite a large community of people to help with using the app if you do not understand something or if you want to find a specific feature. There are not many apps as professional as PhotoScape X which is free, but this one is.

For a beginner in PhotoScape X, the interface and large amount of functionality may be daunting, and the chances of not being able to use the app to its full potential from the get-go are almost certain. Some of the features and editing categories can use some improvement, but for a free app, it is still above average.

Presse écrite, 501–1 000 employés

PhotoScape is Very nice

Commentaires : Photoshop, Adobe XD

is a very easy to use image editing software, its main feature is its ease of use and the results it offers.

I only find his int.erface not modern, but nothing to be desired

Cassia Aparecida
Sales and Reseller Promotion (Brésil)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Basic but excellent!

Commentaires : I already used posts on social networks, family cards for personal work and today I use for simple jobs in the company that doesn't require a lot of detail, simple fixes in photos, create GiF, make photo montages, and mainly to organize my photos.

The program is basic and simple to use, has an uncomplicated interface, despite the simplicity of the program, it is able to deliver excellent results in what it proposes to do.

I didn't find any negative points in the program. I really can do everything need.

Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Practical

Commentaires : I use it from time to time to edit my photos for my online store and it's been very useful to me

It is easy to handle. anyone who has no experience with photo editor can move !!!

I think he's a bit limited, compared to others, he's a bit behind.

Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Fun image editing

It is a user friendly and easy to use software which has given many fun features and functionalities to edit my pictures and make collages from it. It also allows you to make posters and banners.

You can not save your work in between if your software crashes all of your editing will be gone and you have to start fresh, which is quite annoying.

Hari
Hari
Student (Inde)
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur

PhotoScape X: A simple yet very powerful editing tool

The new GUI is very intuitive and helps users irrespective of their expertise in editing pictures. The software is compatible with all software as the exported files can be directly used in almost all applications.

One thing I least like about this software is the lack of templates, collages in the free version.