15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Synthesia

En savoir plus sur Synthesia

Synthesia STUDIO est le premier studio de production vidéo IA au monde, accessible depuis un navigateur.

En savoir plus sur Synthesia

Ease of use, simple integration in different applications, sense of achievement.

I believe it could be my own lack of skills as a force here, but I did have trouble manipulating the diction to achieve proper pronunciation of some words.

Synthesia - Notes

Synthesia a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 140 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Synthesia ?

Daria
Daria
Marketing & Communications Manager (Belgique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great tool, highly recommend

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Now that I use Synthesia I produce many more videos than I ever did before. I find that customers / potential customers find our video content much more engaging than simply images, so being able to create even short videos quickly is a huge advantage. In the past, I would sometimes opt for non-video content simply because there's no time or resources to do otherwise. With Synthesia this is not a problem. Overall, I am an absolute fan of Synthesia and I highly recommend it.

With Synthesia I can create great-quality, professional videos at the fraction of the time that it used to take me before, although I am an experienced user of other video creation tools, such as Adobe Premiere Pro. Synthesia is very easy to use, intutitive, and realy saves a lot of time. And the quality of the avatars is amazing. I created my own avatar using a simple self-made studio set-up at home. The avatar is great and I use it all the time.

I sometimes find it difficult to set the right pace for the voice-over i.e. when the avatar speaks I need to add quite a few pauses, etc. into the script even when I deliberately choose the voice which speaks slowly an clearly. I also sometimes have trouble with text editing. For example, I often cannot select the text I wish to edit right away and need to click / try 2-3-4 times before I can change font size, for example, or the fint itself. Don't know why this happens.

Susan aka Sparky
Canine Psychologist and Behaviourist (Canada)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Gotta Love It!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I do all my lessons builds through Synthesia - it is the core of my digital product. At one point my own Avatar went missing and the service was unbelievable; empathetic, willing to do what it takes to help me as it was being fixed, and then it was resolved. You’ve got to love that a someone having your back when things go sideways.

Having a workforce of many avatars awaiting to speak on our company’s behalf is a remarkable benefit. Teaching dog parents the canine’s psychology after they’ve adopted a traumatized dog, is hard to do but Synthesia provided a way to create and touch dog lovers from where they are at and then advance their knowledge. For example, Anton one of the avatars provides a soft and cultured voice to our lessons.

I do wish the avatars would include disable people to ensure we can be recognized in the diverse population we cater too. I would like to change the speed of the voice, pauses are great, but overall speed would be great.

belal
belal
CEO (Émirats arabes unis)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

not worth money paid

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : price is too much for it , don't recommend it

graphics is good enough for attracting people

pricing is too much higher than similar softwares

Ozgur
Solution Architect (Allemagne)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

In my company, Synthesia holds the top position as the preferred collaboration and video presentation tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Synthesia is a tool that helps me in minimizing repetitive meetings and tasks. It replaces me in various platforms and thereby represents me in a much more professional way. Using Synthesia, I'm able to summarize complete processes and procedures, and thereby reduce the efforts I'd normally have to devote myself into.

With just a few simple mouse clicks, I can transform plain text and ideas into professional videos effortlessly. The integration of AI, particularly, empowers me to produce captivating and polished videos.

I find very little to dislike about the application. I am astounded and pleasantly surprised by the extensive range of features and functionalities the tool offers.

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn
Training and Development Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501–1 000 employés

Unquestionably the Best Corporate Training Product I've Ever Used

5,0 l’année dernière

After 12+ years of creating corporate training, this is unequivocally the best training product I've ever used. Here's why:• Engaging customer service: The knowledgeable and enthusiastic employees provide exceptional assistance.• Easy-to-learn user interface: It’s fun to use and play with, thanks to its simplicity.• Plentiful, high-quality learning material: Step-by-step training videos supplement the already comprehensive program.• Reasonable pricing: Considering its industry-leading features and resources, it offers great value.All these reasons are why, for me, it was easy to choose this for my go-to corporate training video creation tool.

I have an uncanny talent for uncovering areas where products/services fall short. But honestly, the only thing I dislike about Synthesia is the fact that I stumbled upon it just recently. Seriously, Synthesia, where have you been hiding for my professional career? I could have really used your brilliance!

Leonardo
Leonardo
Marketing Specialist (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Amazing features, high quality output!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Our company needs video tutorials in different languages and our marketing team wants more impactful videos for online campaigns, both goals have been achieved easily since we adopted Synthesia in our video production workflow.

This is a very easy-to-use product, but our business has been impacted by the constant creation of "avatar videos", they got the audience's attention immediately! Very engaging and the possibilities are endless.

Overall lipsync is better than most competitors but there is always room to improve. Hope the next updates include that and more natural "human" expressions.

Annie
Director (Guatemala)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Excellent Experience

5,0 il y a 10 mois

It is friendly and intuitive to use. Great support.

Perhaps the price can be a little expensive, compared to other solutions, especially for entrepreneurs who are starting.

Max
Founder (R.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Made made easy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic, me to do things that I’ve never been able to do before and I’m actually looking like about a very high paid marketing department

The simplicity creating a new video and allowing my mind to run as fast as it does and being able to make changes about having.

Nothing exactly what I need So not a question that I have a valid answer for other than it works.

Juan Camilo
CEO (Espagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

User experience

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It is ease to use and provides lots of tools and options.

Nothing so far. The UX and the value it is adding to our daily activities is positive

Luca Alberto
Luca Alberto
expert programmer (Italie)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Synthesia, optimal software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Simple and complete. To be recommended!

Soundtracks to be enriched with more choice

Ele
Creative Director (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Affordable and Convenient

5,0 l’année dernière

As a creative studio, we have been on the lookout for cost-effective solutions that can help us enhance our projects without compromising quality. Synthesia has been an absolute game-changer in this regard. The app's affordability is truly remarkable, especially when compared to the steep prices we encountered with voice-over services on platforms like Fiverr.

Synthesia does have some limitations. While the app provides an impressive array of voice options and customization features, the synthesized voices can sometimes sound a bit robotic, lacking the natural flow and nuances of human speech. This becomes particularly evident when we require special accents (Aussie accent in particular).

Bertrand
CEO (France)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great service for amazing outputs

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would do more if I had time. I am very happy with what I've done so far. I had many others gaps to fill in my activity which are now over and I hope I'll spoend more time in the coming months. I keep being updated on the new features and I'm very positive about this product. Please keep going and provide as much as you can templates.

The user interface is updated and improved on a regular basis. Very impressive. Easy to use, new features with new avatars are excellent. Product is stable and reliable. The image gallery is also amazing.

The fact we don't see the final output until we generate the video but as soon as we know and we are used to the product, it is not a problem. We can't change the volume of the music. Would be great to have different music for some slides. At least we could play the music as long as we want and break for 1 or 2 slides. Please increase number of templates if possible.

Christine
Founder (France)

I love Synthesia!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great so far, I have not found any other product like this, nor do I want to look around for one, does th ejob for me and customer support is great, I only had to reach out one time in more than 6 months, so product works great!

I really like how easy to use it is. Lots of templates, voices, diction options, captions or not. I really think the product is really well thought!

I'd say more effects? for instance, the possibility to have certain words stressed or bold when they are said

Johannes
Owner and director (Colombie)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Fantastic tool to create high quality e-learning tools.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love Synthesia, it has given me many different ways to create high quality lessons, where my ideas come to life. And it has saved me over 6 months of video making.

Synthesia has given me a very good, and efficient tool to create video lessons for my students. It allows me to have my ideas put into a picture, and with the ample avatars and voices, I can create lessons with "different" teachers. It is easy to use and has a lot of good features to create lesson that are fun, and easy to understand.

What I miss, is the possibility to have two different voice in one scene, to create a dialogue. Would make the tool even better.

Matthew
Head of Learning Innovation (R.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Simple and effective

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Need to deliver high volume video content very quickly - this meets that objective.

No previous video editing/creation skill needed - very easy to get into. Very quick to get from concept to delivery

Missing feature: currently only one avatar possible. It would add significant value to us if it were possible to create scenes with conversations between avatars

Stefano
Instructional Designer (Italie)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Stunning Authoring tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great tool, great opportunities, excellent templates, examples and how-to

Output quality, Ethics and dedication to professional use, professional and sustainable development and support

I'm not able to switch easily to a corporate account. Let's see how it goes.

Ben
Director (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Made a huge difference

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Been very positive overall and hoping to use the work done so far as case studies to offer this service / kind of work to other clients

Has helped my international clients tremendously. We’ve been able to standardise their training videos and localise them for international markets at a fraction of the cost and time of having to remake them all each time we need a new iteration or launch in a new market.

As we’ve made more and more clips it is now becoming more complicated having to find the right clip. Removing the screen limit in videos would save me having to have multiple versions of different chunks of videos (where I’ve jumped up against the limit and had to create a video in two halves and assemble in post production)

Graham
Head Franchisor (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Went down the Synthesia Rabbit Hole

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The format tends to guide you away from all of the traditional mistakes. Like waffling, drifting off topic and providing videos that are just too long. The first marketing video I did for a resale had 41% viewing to conclusion of video compared to 8% that we achieved with me rambling on and boring everyone.

Using video for digital marketing and franchisee newsletters. Its fast inexpensive compared to how we used to do it and the editing is much simpler.

The AI is still not quite there yet, that could be me not using all of the gestures.

Gilles
VP of Customer Success (Panama)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Video recaps made easy

Commentaires : Really good. Would recommend to any industry

Drag and drop is greatAdditional features like dictation override and transitions are greatEase of editing is huge"Markers" are fantastic!

It needs a layering system. Too often the thing I need to change is buried 6 layers deep and it is annoying to get to the object

Joshua
President of The Progressus Companies (Mexique)
Enseignement supérieur, 2–10 employés

One of the best AI tools of the market

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I can create engaging, seamless and professional videos for high education in minutes.

I absolutely adore Synthesia! It's a comprehensive video creation platform that excels in every aspect. With its user-friendly interface, stunning and versatile templates, and an extensive variety of avatars and voices, Synthesya empowers you to take your videos to the next level. It's an innovative solution for creating personalise videos and meet various needs.

I would like to have a bigger video and image library.

Maggie
Customer Success Manager (Irlande)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Try an AI solution for your videos

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I make promo videos for internal communications and I like the range of faces and voices I can use. They help me to keep my content looking fresh.

I like the choice of avatars and voices, most of which are really good. You can bring diversity to your output by choosing people with different facial features to your own, which I like!

The text addition features are clunky and hard to use, similarly I find the animation options hard. And the avatars can't raise their intonation for a question, which is a real drawback in training content.

Darren
Founder (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Ai video content

Commentaires : The software to beat them all, love it

Ease of uuse, 5 minutes and I have a professional looking video

There was so issues when uploading videos they just went blank so could not edit comments to match

Andrew
Clinical Lead (Irlande)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

World class video made simple

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Easy to use, intuitive, fast and efficient

When I try to select a template of mine, it would be handy if the videos I used most recently were shown, not random ones.

andrea
ceo (Italie)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Good but need to stay up to date whit current development of generative AI

4,0 l’année dernière

easy to use good overall product need to update to latest generative AI innovation

I'm working multilanguage and non english voice are really basic

HarSimran
CEO (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

A must have for all small business owners

5,0 l’année dernière

It saves time, As a small business owners I don't have enough time to create videos

The video editing features can be improved