15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Frase

Frase vous aide à créer plus rapidement du contenu SEO de meilleure qualité.

En savoir plus sur Frase

Google search console integration helps with thin pages of blog. Questions ideas are also very nice.

A feature to organize my pages project-wise would be useful. The lack of proper organization of my content can be somewhat disappointing.

Frase - Notes

4,9

Frase a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 332 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Frase ?

Shivaharsh
Shivaharsh
SEO (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Most cleanest & Advanced Content Creation tool for SEO Writers

Commentaires : Great but expensive. We use the Addon only when there is a need and then discontinue it

The UI/UX is very well thought about. When a user researches a particular topic, the entire dashboard gives the writer a complete overview of the topic. The Headings (h1,h2), SERP Analysis, Questions asked, Reddit, PAA.

Expensive due to Writing and SEO Addon. Other tools provide this along with monthly subscription whereas Frase charges it as an Addon

MOUSAM
MOUSAM
Guest Lecturer (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Saves Time but Improves Content Quality

Commentaires : Superb Experience. Very easy to set up and use. Has helped me make quality content for my users along with saving time and efforts in researching topics.

Question research helps to judge what topic to write on. Content briefs helps to understand what should be the tone of writing which is useful for audience. Content curation gives a structure to write quality content. Unlimited question research queries helps to understand real user search query so that can be addressed effectively in the writing. Unlimited concept maps helps to know more about the unknown topics quickly. Integrations with other services saves time. FAQ Schema saves times by automatically making FAQ Schema based on the content written. So that we don't have to manually write them for each post. Answer Engine scans the entire website and helps to automatically answer the audience/user query when they search on the website. This is one of the best and useful feature of Frase. The support stuff and the developer are awesome. If there is one thing for which you should buy Frase then that will be its support team and the developer. They really care about the user feedback and responds effectively patching all the shortcomings and helping us to use the tool effectively.

Limited of Language to English only(As of today). Though the developer has promised that other languages will be added soon and I trust them. Direct export to WordPress is not present(As of today) Keyword density cannot be ascertained. Neither integration with other keyword research tool is present.

Kira
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Buggy & Poor User Interface

3,0 il y a 6 mois

The promise of better SEO. However, the required keywords feature doest not function. You can not control the length of the text very well.

The user interface of Frase.io left much to be desired. It felt less intuitive, buggy, and glitchy, especially when compared to its competitors. I encountered issues with non-responsive buttons, the tool simply ignored required keywords, the AI writer seemed to go off the rails at times ignoring the instructions, and other issues. In one instance, the entire text lacked the letter "r", resulting in numerous misspellings. Despite only being a few days past the free trial period, they declined to issue a refund. I'd recommend exploring other tools that offer a smoother experience. Their customer support seemed indifferent to our feedback, which is disappointing.

Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

An Awesome Tool For Content Optimization & SEO Optimized Content Generation

Commentaires : My overall experience with Frase is good. Frase has enabled me to quickly discover the content brief, the topics I should cover in my blog and word count the content must have. Frase has made it easy for me to maintain multiple writers by providing content requirements almost instantly included with related questions, topic clusters and statistics. I make sites to provide values to my readers. Frase helps me in this job effectively and efficiently.

Blogging is all about contents and contents need to be targeted and optimized for search engine ranking. Frase exactly does that. Frase has made content optimization easy for me. It's most lovable feature is that, it creates content brief with one click. It analyses top 20 sites ranked for specific keywords and provide with a brief of what topics to cover, how much words the content should be, people also ask question's the content should contain, topic clusters to integrate in and its recent feature Ai writer has enabled me to get writing idea almost instantly while making content requirements for content. Another feature I like is Frase outline builder. I get related keywords for my content just by placing seed keyword in that section very easily. Frase content analytics gives you a scope to integrate search console with it and you get your growth report, new content opportunity to drive more traffic and all your content that needs to be optimized. With Frase knowledge graph you can crawl your competitors website and find out content gap that must be filled to outrank competitor. It comes up with new releases every weak and its support team is quick and concise in replying any queries. In a word all content optimization features I get from Frase within a very reasonable price.

The most important feature it misses is NLP. Frase should work to add NLP feature in its software. If they can, then this tool would be a game changer. Its Ai writing tool is not matured yet I found some copy writing issues for my content wrote with Frase Ai writing feature. It should develop a plagiarism checker to add an extra layer with its usability.

Maddy
Maddy
SEO Content Strategist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Frase is an essential part of my content strategy

Commentaires : I love it! It's simple and straightforward to use. Usually when I'm learning about a new tool, I have to dig into the documentation to understand how to use it — that was not the case with Frase. I don't think I looked at any knowledge base articles or how to videos yet I immediately grasped how to use it. I run a content writing agency and all my writers now use Frase as part of the outlining/draft creation process. Frase essentially replaces me having to write a brief for my writers — they are empowered to brief themselves!

I love that Frase provides an affordable alternative to tools like Clearscope and Content Harmony. Is it 100% on par with these tools? No. Some of the nuance is lost in terms of the exact keywords to include in a new content piece to rank for SEO but the tool acts as a super useful content brief to assist with research and content structure.

See my answer for "Pros" but essentially, this tool doesn't yet replace the use of a tool like Ahrefs for identifying relevant long-tail keyword options, complete with data about monthly search volume and keyword difficulty. An integration could be cool even if it doesn't make sense for Frase to focus on this functionality from a proprietary standpoint. I haven't been able to understand how to correctly share a brief with another user who has an account but it's not an issue I'm that worried about as my account allows for the creation of unlimited documents, anyway.

Faheem
Faheem
Control System Engineer (Pakistan)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the best tools I've bought!

Commentaires : This is an incredible tool for bloggers and copywriters who frequently look at the SERPs while creating well optimized content to rank in the search engines (with great user intent as well)

I have used every single feature of this software. From searching topics to briefs, concept map, and statistics, I love Frase! I suggested them a few developments, which are already implemented and live!

I didn't like the integrations portion which they already removed. The answer engine limit is too less for my website with over 20000 visitors a day.

Joseph
Joseph
CTO, Director of SEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Frase makes my CONTENT WRITING super simple!

Commentaires : I am overall impressed with the way it works and how much time it saves me on a daily basis. I am happy this developer created this software. They had me in mind. ;)

I loved how it researched the topic for me and brought relevant resources to quote and leverage in my content. It is a major time-saver for research while you are doing the work. It is amazing to say the least!

I didn't like that it was limited on how many sites you could attach to the analytics.

Leonardo
Leonardo
Founder (Brésil)

The App you Need to produce Content that Engage

Commentaires : I'm very happy with the app, we made our money back with this baby within the first week.

Frase is the kind of app that will become a necessity to your business pretty soon, and become part of your workflow. Everybody and their dog say that content it the king, but, in order to this become true, you need quality content, content that people want to hear and read about it. Just empty words, will not move the needle of your business. Frase will help you to research for high quality content and give you the directions to write blog posts or documents that will work with real people. People ask questions, and most of the time, those questions, are not so obvious to guess. Frase will do all the hard work, and make your life waaaay easier. You need this to grown you business. This has paid itself in the first week for us.

I really like the app, can't point anything that will be a deal breaker. The UI is easy to use, and the UX provide info within a click.

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer (Bangladesh)
Génie civil, 501–1 000 employés

Frase gives me chance to reach the audience heart quickly

Commentaires : Frase save tons of my research time actually. Now I can ready bunch of content brief in little time, and gives my writer section to write it. With all available queries on a single keyword , I can easily reach users heart. I have to give value inorder to make website big, Frase helps me to do it

For blogging most important is user friendly content, By using Frase I can easily create awesome content, what audience like. Frase gather all the related question and gives me chance to answer what audience wants to know. Ai writing is pointing all important notes on that direction. By researching all SERP result frase create quick content brief, which save me time to do research. I can easily identify weak point of my article. Frase show me all the related queries at a specific keyword, answering that question I can help the audiance.

I didn't have very much comment on Frase, I like it . If they can improve other language section .it's will be more helpful to us.

Mark
Mark
Owner (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Making SEO simple for once

I’m only currently using the SEO briefing and editing part of the product, but anticipate launching the answers solution once we’ve built out more content. This is the fastest tool I’ve seen for actually getting the work of writing (and assigning to other writers) for SEO. Most tools are useful for research and then you have to somehow take that information and cut and paste into a content briefing and then share, but Frase as it all built into one interface and it’s very easy to use.

You still have to do the writing work! I wish we had more time to actually use it daily.

Revathi
President (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Frase is a winner - a promising tool with excellent potential

Commentaires : Overall, we would say Frase is a very powerful and promising tool. The Frase support team is super responsive and is committed to helping you out. If you're willing to overlook the minor bugs and are willing to be patient, Frase is a winner. Our only recommendation to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Frase is to focus more on the tool’s stability improvements - we know measures are already being put in place for this. Every startup is bound to have teething issues. So does Frase. But given its time saving features, its future potential, and excellent customer service and dedication of the support team, Frase stands out.

**PROS** (1.) **Cuts down time taken to create content briefs**, as it makes research a breeze - this is very useful especially if you have a team of content writers. It lets you quickly create content briefs and distribute it to your team in various formats - PDF, shareable links, etc. (2.) **Speaking of research**, it lets you find out what kind of questions people are asking around your topic. This helps tailor your content accordingly. (3.) **One-click add:** You can scan the results on the right, and easily import large content summaries into your document with just a few clicks. (4.) **Comes with a rich content editor:** helpful if you want to directly edit your imports to create your content. (5.) **Easily integrates with your Google Search Console**, sorts all the high performing keywords, and gives you an option to import and optimize your existing blog content. We think this is a fantastic feature. (6.) **Answers feature:** we haven’t tested this out yet, but it sounds extremely promising. Frase’s bot crawls your website to understand its content. The idea is, when your website visitor asks a question, the chatbot will deliver an appropriate answer. However, what we’re unsure of yet is whether the existing content on our website itself needs to be optimized for this to work correctly.

(1.) **Not very intuitive at the outset.** If we hadn’t watched a few demos, it would have been hard for me to figure out how to use the tool. Even after watching the demos, it takes a bit of getting used to. (2.) **There are minor bugs in the UI**, but we’re willing to overlook it because of the Lifetime/Onetime deal. (3.) **There is no bulk download or link sharing feature:** let’s say you create a dozen content briefs. You have to click on one document at a time to download or share it. But if you add a team member and give them access to the tool, they will have access to all the documents via a shared workspace. (4.) **Frase kept throwing our users out several times**. We’ve heard in Facebook Groups that Frase has been having some performance issues. The support folks at Frase are highly committed and very responsive, and hopefully stability improvements will be put in place soon. (5.) **We found a bug in #5 under PROS **- it didn't import content from one of our existing blogs. We have reached out to support.

Matthew
Founder (Australie)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Awesome Ai Help Bot For My Site

Commentaires : A fantastic experience after the usual first hour or two steep learning curve.

This is a fantastic product. I don't use it exactly as per the guidelines, but as I train its answers, I can legitimately see it saving me thousands in customer service agents per year. For 60% of answers its already more accurate than my staff, because I get to train it and it tells them exactly what I say every time. If your are on the fence, give it a go, as its definitely a top tier product.

The initial scrapes gave somewhat bad answers, but maybe I did it wrong. I later scraped just a few key pages and then it was far easier to train.

William
William
Lawyer & Marketer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Early stage product; a TON of potential

Commentaires : Let's start with how young this product is: before their AppSumo debut, they had less than 200 users. Now, they have tens of thousands. At times, it feels like a young product (see the above "like least"). But, they are also releasing new features pretty much every day, improvements every day, and they have a public roadmap with voting so that the users can guide the development. They are ambitious, hard-working, and their customer centricity is top-notch, making me extremely optimistic about the future of this software. Let's put it this way: I'm ecstatic that I got a lifetime unlimited license because I know these guys are going to do huge things moving forward.

One of the most overlooked keys to ranking in SEO is outbound links to authoritative searches - citing your sources and backing up your statements, in other words. Lots of people focus on topic research, or crushing thousands of words, but they forget to back their words up. Frase does all that research for you (mostly). It breaks out common subtopics and finds authoritative sources you can cite in your writing. It also, obviously, will help you learn about the topic you are writing about by pulling in blurbs relevant to your topic as part of that research. It also has other features: an answer bot for your website, content analysis, etc. I haven't used those features much, so I can't comment on them, but they do seem like promising starts.

Topic relevancy. I'm a lawyer and legal content is hard. Many times subtopics aren't addressed correctly or they list the same subtopic multiple times in a row under synonyms. (Need more LSA, I believe.) After using this for a few weeks, I'd hesitate to use it for research on topics I don't already know - were I to hand one of these briefs to a non-lawyer, I'd imagine I'd get five paragraphs of regurgitation in a row, all explaining the same topic over and over.

Berkay
Junior Frontend Developer (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Highly beneficial for front-end SEO content

5,0 l’année dernière

Creating a SEO friendly content in front-end of any website that we develop is quite straightforward with Frase.

Although I am quite impressed with the features that Frase offer however not happy with the support.

Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Very User-Friendly Way to Optimize Website/Blog Content

Commentaires : I love using Frase. It's simple and (most importantly) effective. I've used Frase to update and improve existing content on several different websites and it has been very effective at helping me to increase search rankings and drive more traffic.

I like the ease of use of Frase. I've used a few other tools that do essentially the same thing, but Frase is the easiest to use. There's very little learning curve because everything is logical.

I don't have much experience with the AI writer, but the few times I tried it, I wasn't really impressed. It's still a new feature and I'm sure it will get better as they continue to develop it.

Christopher
Chief Empowering Officer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Frase puts your research at your fingertips.

Commentaires : I love Frase! My biggest caveat is that discipline is required to avoid using research as a means of procrastination.

Frase pulls in a wealth of data based on your search, including briefs that detail keywords, questions, sections and links from sources. But wait. It also brings in summaries that provide you with all of the headlines from the sources pooled. Want to go deeper on a particular source? You can open the link, add the headlines to your own document as a place to begin your own content or blacklist the source if for some reason you find it not helpful. Topics, questions, links, stats and news are additional tools provided to you based on your initial search. With all this on one side of your screen, you can begin creating your own content using the sources to help get you started and as guides for you to create unique content that answers the questions or uses new angles on the subject. You get all of this for every single search topic you engage in. Building a course, a blog post or creating a script for your next YouTube video, Frase very quickly arms you with all you need to create compelling content with a minimum of investigative effort.

It would be great if the AI could actually highlight the search results that are unique to the content it pulls against the other sources it draws from. Frase does so much, that this is about all I can think of outside of it writing my content for me.

Enes
Content Creator (Allemagne)
Relations publiques et communications, 51–200 employés

The software is functional but could have been more reasonably priced

4,0 l’année dernière

Thanks to its advanced artificial intelligence, it is very easy to create content as we want.

The software helps a lot in the business process, but it is expensive.

Larry
Marketer (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

This is great for building articles that get read

Commentaires : Not only am I using this for curating and creating articles of interest to my demographic, my don is using it to create essays for his university classes.
Instead of looking at a blank screen, wondering what topic I should write about that might be of interest, I am quickly into writing an article that people want to read.
I am now thinking about offering my writing services to others.

This software helps you tremendously in creating articles that are of real interest. If you want, it will help you curate articles almost automatically. I say almost as you do get to pick and choose the direction of the articles. However, you can easily use it to create an outline that has every point you need that answers the burning questions of your website visitors or from the main forums. You then can put your voice to the article and post it on your blog, forums, and/or article sites that pay you for them.

The tutorials are a little sparse with the how to use the program for beginners. It could also benefit from a real world case study or two.

Richard
Owner (É.-U.)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

Frase is improving all of the time!

Commentaires : Frase is an excellent tool. I was lucky enough to get it on a lifetime deal through appsumo a while back, but wouldn't hesitate to pay the monthly fee to use it. The recent updates to the tool are exciting and I am keen to see what the team do next with the product.

I really liked how easy it was to create and update content that would rank high on Google. The interface is very intuitive, which made it a breeze to keep up with all of my blogs posts for my website. If you want an SEO/content research platform that's simple enough for your team members who aren't experts at copywriting or marketing, then Frase.io is a great option.

There has been a number of excellent new features added in the last few months to the normal plans, but I was disappointed with their paid SEO data add on. It is an additional $35 a month which seems expensive for what you're getting. I understand that there are additional costs attached to bring us the tool, and am hopeful that it's functionality will continue to grow as time goes by.

Director (R.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

Topic Research on Overdrive

Commentaires : We use Frase to help with researching a variety of topics. It has helped us find what is currently relevant and trending, easily cutting man hours in the process.

Frase has been one of the most impactful and important tools our business has invested in. It has allowed us to quickly research numerous topics in a time that would normally be untenable. For instance we were taking around an hour per topic to put together a basic overview with a few references. With Frase we half that time, but generate numerous reports that we are to combine to give detailed overview of a particular topic. Each report we can change the keywords slightly, search for industry leaders and find the keywords they use, all within the platform. It gives a wealth of information to dive into.

At this point we are still learning how to get the best out of Frase. There is a learning curve. The sheer amount of information provided can feel overwhelming, however with time it becomes a breeze.

Ellie
Owner (Tchéquie)

Surprisingly great software

Commentaires : This software is well worth the money and cuts content time (and brain power!) down by at least half. I'm looking forward to trying out the Answers Assitant too, but it takes a little more time to set up and we just haven't got round to it yet. Highly recommended (in fast, I have actually already recommended it to a few contacts).

I bought Frase through an AppSumo deal and honestly thought I would try it and return it, but I am really impressed by what Frase does. We haven't tried all the features yet, but I've been using it for about a month to help with copywriting and it really does save hours. Basically, you type in your topic and it pulls up a whole heap of top-performing content with suggestions for your article. You can also copy & paste your own text and it will give suggested improvements, although we don't use this feature as much. It's super easy to use and the two writers on my time were also really impressed.

I really don't have anything bad to say, it does what they said it will do and much more. It works super well for creating blog content for clients, however I wouldn't use it if you're looking to do more in-depth content creation. Well, you could still use it to draft an outline, but I think you'd need to do more independent research as well. Honestly I'm really struggling to come up with a con...

Abhishek
Proprietor (Inde)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

AI-powered Content Optimisation Tool That Makes Your Content Stand Out

Commentaires : It's less expensive. Plain and simple. It isn't a replacement for content marketing, but I'm enjoying the benefits as I build my content now.

Frase is an artificially intelligent tool that optimizes text for SEO and readability, helping you reach broader audiences.

Currently, this app only works in English. However, the developer has promised that more languages will be added soon. You can't directly export the data to WordPress at the moment.

abdullah
abdullah
Content Manager (Pakistan)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Effortless and Easy to Use Content Creation

Commentaires : Bypassing the research process and gathering all the keywords and key terms, Frase puts all the questions and relevant information at my fingertips to raise my content level to compete against all the big-name authors and powerful players who dominate page one of Google. Seeing where my document stands, knowing that my material is well-optimized, is an inspiring feeling. I benefit much from using Frase because it enables me to share stuff in a shorter timeframe. After working on Frase for two weeks, I was able to supply material for a quarter for my company. That's a win if I can manage to focus on other critical projects and tasks while performing that action. It's easy to create optimized content with Frase.

As a writer, I was looking for an SEO tool that would be simple to use and intuitive. With Frase, it's nice to know the updates are easy enough for me to understand to stay up-to-date with new features. Companies like mine who rely on content marketing as part of their business strategy simplify our process in producing concise yet rich articles or blog posts about important topics such as social media trends or website design suggestions.

I'm not a huge fan of the "add links" function update in Frase. I used to be able to copy and paste my link from another site, but now if you do that it automatically changes your text into plaintext instead of hyperlinked content.

Henry
Founder (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Best AI writer for large scale content sites

Frase connects directly with Google Search Console to accurately help you improve existing content and give suggestions on what to publish next.

I wish the content brief / outline process was a little more streamlined. Don't get me wrong, it works really well, but it definitely takes some getting used to in order to produce consistent results.

Garrick
Garrick
Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

When You Come For The King You Better Not Miss

Commentaires : Frase has allowed me to produce better content to be found in the SERPS and that means more clients for me. This is the best SaaS product I have ever found. I cannot rate it high enough it has changed my legal practice. It is inspired and brilliant it is a must buy.

Frase is the best SaaS product I have seen. I wish I would have got this product when it was on AppSumo. I am still mad at myself. I did the free trial and I was blown away. It was everything I could wish for. So, I went ahead and got the monthly subscription. Let me tell you, this product is Amazing. I just use it to optimize my content and to make new content for my pages on my website. I love how it takes the SERP rankings of your competitors and allows you to see what they are doing. Not only is the AI learning, you are learning. I am a solo going against some of the biggest SEO companies in the nation and my state. I see what they do via this product and my pages get better. I love this product.

The price and it is not even the price, because this product is worth more, it just pains me to know you could have got this at AppSumo. I think this product is so valuable.