Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur EC Pro

Un système comprenant un site web et une application mobile conçue pour gérer vos réservations, votre personnel, vos chevaux et vos clients.

En savoir plus sur EC Pro

23 avis affichés

Louise F.
Louise F.
Marketing & Events Manager (R.-U.)
Sports, 11-50 employés

The Future of Equestrian Centre Management

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The first business problem this solves is social distancing right now - it is forecast that this 'new normal' is going to be around for some time and our original system of bookings/client management just would not have stood up to the task! We can now continue to safely provide our clients with the positive and enjoyable experience they are used to from our centre whilst strictly adhering to Government guidelines. The customer support of EC Pro is second to none, if you are skeptical about impending this product into your business due to lack of technical knowledge/experience - you needn't be! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are ALWAYS a phone call away and are proactive in providing support and guidance to help the system fit smoothly into your business. Overall, it has certainly been (and continues to be) a learning curve for our team and centre but is definitely a positive one! We were prepared at the start of this process to be open to adapting to a new and improved way of working and EC Pro is helping us to do so. We have known for a while that riding schools especially are a bit 'behind the times' compared to other leisure businesses and we didn't want that for our centre. It may be a bit daunting but we embraced the opportunity to bring our centre into the 21st century with the help of EC Pro and it has been a positive and rewarding move for us all.

The online booking feature for our clients has been a smooth and easy process for them to adjust too - they actually prefer a lot more to our our original booking process which was time consuming, inefficient and inflexible - especially during lockdown/social distancing. We can now accept completely contactless booking and payments and can be managed from anywhere! The horse management side of EC Pro is fantastic, it allows us to record/update/keep track of our horses like we never have been able to before. The biggest benefit of this is that all our team can access this information if necessary, no need for missed notes or reminders in the paper diary we can simply communicate via the system easily and quickly. Also, the staff management side of the system will be revolutionary to out centre. Knowing when and where everyone is across the team is fantastic and provides clarity at all times to help us manage the tasks and lessons on a day to day basis.

At the moment - nothing! We have been really please with how the system has fit into our team and clients routine and have been amazed by the positive feedback we have received. *We would possibly like to be able to send our liveries invoices via the system and still allow them to be paid offline but that is really just a personal preference to our way of doing things and there is so many ways this can be done instead.

il y a 2 ans

What a fantastic review, thank you so much your feedback and its great to hear how happy you are with the EC Pro platform

Mark S.
Manager (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Excellent software package and faultless customer support

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : From initial trial to now the customer service and professionalism of the EC Pro team is second to none. Even now they react promptly to requests for different features to make the software an evolving and improving package.

EC Pro helps automate many daily tasks and allows clients to book and pay for lessons without taking up valuable staff time.

Only con is the software is so in depth it takes some time to understand its full capabilities.

Julia C.

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Good, lots of great features such as online rider registration and vouchers saving time and money and easier to keep track .

It allows me to get out of the office ! Cash flow has improved and it has simplified admin tasks for our business , our customers like it as well as they manage their own bookings which has been particularly beneficial during this difficult year .

Was a little complicated to set up and customise for our specific business needs especially for a technophobe like me but support from EC pro has been excellent ! Some customers do find it complicated .

Caroline C.
Riding School Proprietor (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

our first venture into on line booking

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : In 12 months time when we have all adjusted to the new system I think it will be better for customers and better for us.

It enables customers to book and pay on line. We can send notifications of coming events. Customers fill in their own details. There is a lot more facility to enter horses information, invoice etc which we have not really used yet. We have a screen in reception displaying lessons, customers names, horses which updates as changes happen. There is an App which is easy to use. The system lets customers know they have a booking and sends reminders.

It's different to our previous booking system!!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review, we really are pleased you chose EC Pro and look forward to working with you for many years to come

Matt C.
Sports, 2-10 employés

Great software and customer service

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : EC Pro has completely changed the running of our business - it allows us to organise everything from bookings, care and record keeping to staff management all from one place. It is very straight forward to use and has saved hours of admin time every week, that can now be used to further develop and grow the business.

EC Pro is a fantastic piece of software - it does everything we possibly need it to and makes the day to day running of our business so much easier than it was before. From getting the booking system up and running, to all the record keeping and livery aspects the software offers, the team at EC pro have been friendly, professional and have worked hard to ensure all our needs have been met by this software.

Getting the system up and running took quite a while - however it was definitley worth taking the time to get everything in place and the system personalised to our business. In doing so we have had hardly any teething problems and the system has intergrated with our business faultlessly.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy that you are finding EC Pro easy to use and that it is helping you to manage and grow your business.

Sarah M.
Riding instructor (R.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

My new member of staff for a fraction of the cost!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It’s proving to be a massive asset to my business considering my initial scepticism and has bribed you can teach an old dog new tricks.

It’s been highly affective in reducing my work load, reducing lost revenue from customer who don’t turn up or cancel last minute. It’s been brilliant for reminding customers and getting information out to them on mass with out the frustration of incorrect information. It’s also given me the ability to track horses details work load, vets, farrier etc.

There’s little I dislike about the system now I’m starting to understand what I’m doing and even when I can’t do a task some one is always on call to help.

Sarah F.
Yard Manager (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

RFEC EC Pro

Commentaires : Up to now positive

We have just started using ecpro and opened to clients yesterday . The feed back has been totally positive. Our bookings filled up almost straight away. The management side is going to be a massive time saving tool ,being able to record and trace all or horses is so important . Personally I am hoping to see the staff being able to concentrate on coaching and yard management now as ECpro will take care of bookings etc.

My only suggestion up to now wold be include more of the managment features that are required for the local authority inspection Field management ,tack inspection, etc.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive review, it really helps others make the right choice when looking at booking software that is specific to the industry and we are all really pleased it is working brilliantly for you!

Rachael B.
Riding school manager (R.-U.)

Fantastic customer service

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic team. Facebook page is monitored for any queries or if I call they are super friendly and solve issues quickly.
I love how they are open to suggestions from their clients and they are always updating and improving.

I have never met such a helpful company. All queries and suggestions are acted upon very quickly. Lovely to be able to speak to friendly human beings, about any issues which are usually just because I’m older and not as computer savvy like the younger ones! The customer support team are the best

I struggled with getting to know the system and inputting all the data, but this is down to me rather than the system.

Sarah B.
Owner (Australie)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Changed our business such a great app

Commentaires : Amazing

ECPRO has significantly reduced our admin time and really helped us keep track of most aspects of our business- horses, staff, lessons, clients. It’s been a game changer. The staff at ECPRO have been amazing with any questions or concerns through the whole process from set up, implementation and ongoing help.

The software does take time to set up and implement through the business. Spending the time to see how it will work and add the data but once this is done, it’s great.

Leigh B.
Director (R.-U.)

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I was hesitant to use it at first due to the cost but well worth it now.

Easy to use once you know what you are doing. Found it very helpful this year in lockdown to cancel and rearrange bookings. Customer care is second to none someone is always available to take your queries. Updates are always coming.

Sometime it is long winded to make changes. Some glitches in the app however the EC pro team are always updating the system.

Julianna J.
Graphic Designer / UX and UI Designer (R.-U.)
Développement de programmes, 2-10 employés

Nothing like this software existing on the market. No more missed telephone calls and bookings!

5 il y a 2 ans

•your business will be open for bookings 24hours / 7 days a week •a website and mobile app that will manage your riding lesson bookings, staff, horses and customers •reduce admin •ease of use •constant upgrades •helping you to stay organised •saved you time and money •great customer service •problem solving

N/A

Alison B.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Friars Hill

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good experience overall, the backup received from ecpro was brilliant.

We like it because everything is there in front of you. It puts the responsibility onto the client and regarding cancellations, there is documentary evidence that they didn't cancel in time for a refund. There are no cash transactions, which is great, added security.

The setting up, although fairly straight forward, was a little time consuming, but no more than one would expect. One or two glitches were highlighted which ecpro ironed out fairly quickly.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you like EC Pro and how it helps you to manage your business!

Trudy N.
Partner (R.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

From a non computer person

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They supply great back up for this product, and they have helped me so much in learning to do the different things on the system.

The booking system is very good, as are other features when I get used to using them

I am still learning all the features so can’t say I have found anything I least like yet.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for the review!

Sophie O.
Manager (R.-U.)

I hate Technology!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Office tech support has been lifeline. Very happy knowing help is alway there. New functionality coming all the time. Feel it’s part of our team.

Despite my IT feelings, I get on with ECPro. Simply sparing my time is worth 1000s to me!

Customers being bigger IT dinosaurs than me about how to use it. I have checked how to use from client perspective, it’s super easy.

Francesca B.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

ECPro for running our riding school

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provide amazing customer service and support in helping us use their software.

Easy for clients to use Helps us to provide most of the information needed for our riding school inspections Keeps everything in one place Comes with a lovely looking website

There are some functions that take a while to get used to , it could perhaps be laid out more clearly from an administrators point of view

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your kind review, we hope you enjoy using EC Pro for many years to come

Carolyn P.

Good service

Commentaires : Very good

The help we received and client feedback is good

Swapping to it was hard because our team were not used to computers

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review, we are so pleased you and your clients are enjoying the benefits of EC Pro

Stafford andrei D.
Office Manager (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Changed how we run our buisness.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Working with the Staff at EC Pro has been a delight. The availability of the support team and being able to contact them when ever we need is amazing. The response has always been quick and allowed me to fix what ever issue I had. The team have been wonderful and as a business we are not looking back.

I like the simplicity of the system. The ease of accessing all I require from one page. The customisation of the homepage and dashboard helps keep everything slick, smart and efficient.

Honestly, I have not run into any problems.

Paula L.

Booking Alterations

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Saves time re booking lessons and allows customers to book own lessons

On top of all it’s other great features it’s been a godsend cancelling lessons at short notice. With lockdowns imposed on us at short notice it’s made this process quick and easy

Their are some aspects that are not available that we previously had but it’s improving all the time

Toni M.
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Quob stables

Commentaires : Excellent so far

Online capabilities and control of the bookings!

financials - reports could be segregated for lesson types would be better for our personal use but so far its not a major issue.

Lucy D.
Head Trainer (É.-U.)

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic

It does everything we need to manage an equine operation

there is learning curve to using the system, but the customer support worked very well

il y a 6 mois

Lucy we can't thank you enough for your review, it really does help others who are looking at our platform and considering using it. We are so pleased you are happy with the system!

Heather C.

booking system

Commentaires : Customers love being able to book themselves in

booking availability for customers Late cancellation fees automatically charged Access to it at all timex

difficult to book in if people don't want to put card details in More inflexible than old style booking Had to drag myself into technology!!!

Kiki S.
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Bryerley Springs

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : ECPro is a great asset to the business and makes it easier to manage several aspects of our business in one

Features, easy to use once learned, lesson bookings

Bugs - occasionally things go wrong (to be expected?)

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the review, we're so happy EC Pro is working so well for your business :-)

Sara B.
Boss (R.-U.)

Excellent customer service

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very good.

Online booking system which incorporates website

No weekly view