Avis clients sur Popklass

En savoir plus sur Popklass

Registration Reservation platform designed for the paint and sip industry and art schools.

En savoir plus sur Popklass

Non disponible

Non disponible

Popklass - Notes

5,0

Popklass a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Popklass ?

Elena
Event Coordinator (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Beautiful and clear layout, easy navigation!

Commentaires : I really like this platform. It made my life so much easier and saves me a lot of time and money. My events are displayed clearly and I can duplicate them to make new ones. I can upload or create various discount codes or give account credits to my customers. I can add pictures of my choice.

Popklass gives me the ability to display the upcoming events on my website visually beautiful and with clear information easily accessible to my customers using both mobile and desktop devices. I can customize many features and quickly see who registered. I can choose and customize the header navigation.

When I was trying to upload the groupon vouchers I had trouble with the file extension .csv, but the Popklass team was able to resolve the issue within an hour. The system only allows to upload the codes in the .xlsx and the .xls file formats.

Jennie
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Great website and application for events

Commentaires : It's exciting to use this platform and know that we are one of the first small businesses to benefit from it. We're looking forward to continue using it and fully recommend it.

The functionality and architecture of this application is extremely convenient and beautiful, and easy to use for paint & sip businesses. Popklass has a lot of features that work together to save us time, to prevent mistakes, it allows multiuser secure access to its features (convenient with businesses with employees), it retains our potential customer's contact, display our events with the best efficient design for this type of business, and more.

It's a new software so it's still has to gain a good place in the market, but we're confident that it's just a matter of time... as it happens with all new awesome applications.