15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Prompt

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet et de DME (dossier médical électronique) entièrement intégré

En savoir plus sur Prompt

Prompt is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

I don't really have anything negative to say about the platform. Any issues that come up are patched within 24hrs and they're constantly releasing updates to better the product.

Prompt - Notes

Prompt a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 16 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Prompt ?

Sam
Sam
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Absolutely the best out there, and getting better

Commentaires : TIME! Prompt saves me so much time with billing and documentation. Their online scheduling keeps the schedule full and the phone from ringing, double win. It has save me time, headaches.....so much more.

Honestly the whole platform is in another tier compared to similar products on the market. I haven't tried them all, but my fair share and PROMPT blows them away in almost every aspect. Where they don't, they reach out for user feedback and make the changes to improve. Absolutely amazing group of people working on things over there.

Minor details I think could always be improved, luckily they have feature requests and make those improvements regularly. Integration was a piece of cake. Took a weekend and was up and running quickly.

Renato
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Product for Any Physical Therapy Practice

Commentaires : Great team and communication. Our transfer of data went very smoothly. Great product.

Easy to track key metrics in the practice. Easy to access info from anywhere, including your smartphone, which is especially helpful since I travel a lot. Integrated features are a plus including credit card transactions and online forms for patients to fill out. Cut down on admin time significantly.

None, the team is super responsive to any requests and makes changes very quickly. We had no major issues and updates are performed at night.

Meredy
Owner and Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pause before deciding: Discouraged user to say the least

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Exacerbating, time-consuming, expensive and anxiety-provoking.
Alec was dismissive and continued to blame me for the issues and his first contact with me was almost 6 months into our relationship with Prompt.
The system and programming is good but these young executives need to realize your product doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to treat your customers.

Cancel list is nice. I like the daily notes and flow overall. The invoicing is smooth once you finally get it set up.

Upper management here needs a big lesson in how to correspond with exacerbated customers. The sales team that brought me on were good but then once I started to having difficulties it was like no one knew how to fully handle it. I finally heard from the Customer Experience Manager and he was the worst to deal with, dismissive to say the least and never even called me despite my requests. I have had to pay outside consultants for several weeks and have spend hours on the phone trying to get to the bottom of why I’m not receiving ERA. They keep saying this happened a lot in my previous system which is just simply not true. The system completely messed up our insurance accounts leaving us being paid instead of the clients for our cash paying clients. This has lead to an extreme amount of extra work and stress for me as the owner to try to work to reimburse and make the accounting right. The individuals working for Prompt have been responsive and tried to help us but it was really too much for anyone to handle and the biggest disappointment is the upper management and their lack or willingness to make this right. They are offering to let me out of my year contract as I am sure they would love to not have to deal with this issue anymore.

Sandra
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

PROMPT EMR is amazing !

Commentaires : The entire team at PROMPT is fantastic, knowledgeable and very responsive. They get back to us same day with detailed answers to our questions and resources to share. The product itself is robust and allows the practice to run more efficiently.

It leverages technology to make the process of patient registration and care streamlined. Integrated with an exercise library, PTs can find everything in one place. The billing system helps us stay in compliance

It is missing a robust scoring, functional reporting feature. Even though functional reporting forms are preloaded, PTs cannot see the specific questions or the scores. It would also be nice if these were automatically put into discharge and progress visits and reporting was built so we could track our clinic performance.

Nina
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Outstanding Software for Physical Therapy Practice

Commentaires : We decreased our admin time for front desk staff and for therapists. Each aspect from scheduling to documentation is easier, faster, and has fewer errors. Prompt is very quick to respond to questions and issues and is always improving and updating features. There have also been countless features added on a consistent basis that we implement into our practice.

Prompt EMR makes everything about owning a practice easy. Everything is integrated from online scheduling, online document signing and onboarding of new patients, HEP, EMR, and reporting and tracking. Using Prompt cut down on our admin time by over 50% due to everything being seamlessly integrated.

Prompt made the whole process easy from the start. I have had no issues and Prompt is great at listening to customer wants and needs for new features and works to add them into their updates. They are a new software company which is a positive because they want your feedback.

James
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Nimble and Effective!

Commentaires : I've had great experiences with the top leadership and support staff. They have been very responsive and helpful whenever I've run into snags.

I like the great functionality: dashboard access with quick information regarding verification of eligibility, active caseload, unsigned documentation, and more. Report features come with visual displays for easier access to relevant info.

The features I was requesting are now going to be implemented! Online patient scheduling tools and NPS surveys are rolling out after feedback submitted. Otherwise, room for growth includes more streamlining with documentation flow.

Micki
Area Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

We are very happy with your product

Commentaires : It has been a much better experience then what we have experienced in the past with kareo.

Prompt is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

When updates are done, sometimes it is difficult to navigate all of the changes

Casey
Physical Therapist (É.-U.)

Total Balance Physical Therapy & Fitness

Commentaires : Very satisfied with Prompt. I like the “clicking” option however it’s easy to free text as well. The new “search” feature at the top of the page is a nice addition that saves time during evaluations

Product is easy to use. Inventors are open to feedback and get back to you on any questions you have in a timely manner

There are some features that could be improved such as automatic POC tracking.

Matthew
Dir. of Operations (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Outstanding Physical Therapy EMR

Commentaires : It's been great! Highly recommend Prompt to anyone seeking an EMR for Physical Therapy and I'm glad our group made the switch!

Operational efficiency, ease of managing administrative and billing responsibilities across multiple locations and providers.

Anthony
Physical Therapist | Director of Clinical Operations (É.-U.)

Prompt Review

Commentaires : It has been the most streamlined and easy-to-use EMR thus far, and the customer services is second to none.

The software is easy to learn and easy to use. It is aesthetic while not being over the top. The auto compliance prompting features are what set it apart to streamline the process of notes and claims.

Non-customizability of what shows up in a note is something that could be featured since every therapist has their own way of doing notes. For example, there are several tiles that are in every note that go unused for me, and for me to have the option of just deleting them would be nice. Another helpful feature would be a prompt that alerts when a progress note should be scheduled vs a normal visit; that way we wouldn't schedule the visit as a normal visit, enter the note, see the red banner alerting us a progress note is due, then have to go back to the schedule to change the visit type to a progress note.

Christina
Practice Admin (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

The ability to process payments within the system

The inability to customize statements in order to allow for more detailed information going out to patients.

Stephanie
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Prompt delivers a reliable and easy to use system that meets our offices needs.

Commentaires : Prompt customer service is exceptional. Reporting features have helped our office reach all time patient numbers and therapists/front desk strive for new goals each month.

Customer service is by far better than I have experienced with any other EMR company. Unlimited training is very helpful with new hires.

Documenting has extra or excessive clicks.

Daniel
physical therapist (É.-U.)

Dan's Review of prompt

Commentaires : I am extremely pleased with the current experience and would recommend them to any one.

Back end is very optimized and the guys at prompt are amazing with the communication piece.

there is little that is left to be desired.

Chantal
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Great product

Commentaires : It was fairly easy to learn to use and they come up with improvements frequently. I wish the support was faster sometimes.

I love the fact that now I have all I need to use in the practice in one place, scheduling, medical records, billing.

It could use some improvements in the scheduling part but all in all I'm happy.

Isaiah
Physical Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Evaluation of Prompt

There is not a lot of clicking of boxes to enter notes for my patients. I like being able to type free hand and use templates as needed

There are times where the screen will jump to the top while documenting when I am scrolling down I would love to have the option for dot-phrases (.physicaltherapyeval) instead of templates so I can rapidly add simple information

Russell
Clinic Manager (É.-U.)

Awesome Product

I really appreciate that when create patients and putting scripts and insurances it walks you through the process and very nice and laid out.

I haven't noticed anything outstanding to me. Overall very great product!