Avis clients sur Content Central

4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Content Central

Analyser. Classer. Automatiser. Distribuer. Archiver.

Le logiciel Ademero vous aidera à prendre vos documents en main.

En savoir plus sur Content Central

26 avis affichés

Bartholomew G.
Sales and Marketing Manager
11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 14/03/2018

"Full Enterprise Content Managment"

Inconvénients: Copying profiles for scanning stations is a bit cumbersome, but I just call support so they do it for me.

• Publié le 14/03/2018
Tony P.
IT Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

"Content Central"

Commentaires: We were able to decrease our paper use.

Avantages: Content Central was easy to install and was very easy to implement.

Inconvénients: The only Con I have was not able to get an email when a new update was out.

Brian S.
IT Director
Enseignement primaire et secondaire
    1,5 /5
  • Publié le 02/10/2015

"Good software, does a lot but it isn't for everyone."

Avantages: In my experience, not much. I'm sure this is a good company, but I didn't see any of that.

Inconvénients: The software didn't work the way it was sold to me. It took what seemed forever to get one of their experts to give me the training I needed to train my users. The quality of that training is such that my users still do not use the software. I only have about 1/3 of our paper documents stored in this system. The rest are still in fireproof file cabinets because we still do not know how to run the system, or users are unwilling to learn something that takes a great deal of training to master.

Donald R.
Managing Partner
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/10/2016

"Non-technical Management & Accounting Perspective"

Commentaires: Our firm began researching options for a document management software program 3 years ago. After a year of researching we elected to go with Content Central for our document storage and Capture Point for our document scanning. Both programs were offered by Ademero. Our decision stemmed from the following criteria: 1) We are a small company so pricing was important. 2) We wanted to align with a company that would grow with our company and our needs. 3) Our organizational structure required a high number of user interfaces. 4) Because we are technically challenged we needed to find a program that was powerful but fairly easy to use. In looking at programs in a price range of $6,000 to $60,000 we felt Ademero was the best fit according to these criteria requirements. We have used the software for 2 years and we are extremely satisfied with the results. In that time there have been several minor upgrades and they just released a fairly significant upgrade. For us this is evidence they continue to fund their product development department in an effort to stay relative and competitive in their document management endeavors. We are confident at this point our needs will not outgrow their ability to deliver for quite some time. As previously stated our goal was to select a company that would allow us to stay with them and not have to recreate our paperless process every few years. The technical and support representative we were assigned has, in our opinion, become a valuable asset of our firm. During the setup phase of our document storage (which we found to be quite a challenge) he took the time to familiarize himself with our industry and our needs. Though we had to make some minor changes throughout the process, he was able to help us design a system that has significantly benefited our staff and our clients. Two years later we still contact him with any issue we might encounter and he continues to provide much needed technical support. We again are confident we have designed a paperless process we can use for many years without significant changes. In a nutshell we feel our research has paid off with the selection of Ademero.

Anita F.
Controller
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"How I feel now versus 3 years ago"

Commentaires: 3 years ago I loved this company and would have given rave reviews. However, contacting support has become very difficult. I used to be able to chat with a representative online and although they could rarely help they would turn the case over to someone who could help and I usually heard back from someone the same day. Now my initial requests for support are difficult so I am just putting up with issues. I have even contacted sales to start my support request because I can always reach them. Once support contacts me, however, they are wonderful and always fix any issues I am having.

Avantages: It is easy to scan into the proper folder. We have never had any issues retrieving files

Inconvénients: The last few updates have come with issues. The latest update fixed several of them but now we cannot move files around after they have been scanned. Pages sometimes stick together so the file now has to be completely rescanned.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Deborah G.
Office Manager of Corporate Affairs
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2019

"Happy with our purchase of Content Central"

Commentaires: Content Central has really met our needs when it comes to document management and compatibility with our Great Plains software. We used to run from desk to desk trying to find an order that had a change or addition to it. Now we can just look in the system to make changes and see where it is in the approval process. Payment and invoices can all be scanned in and it is great for everyone to be able to lookup an invoice payment or anything else right from their computer. I like the web interface and the Admin features for security. Setting upt the workflow to automatically route documents for approval and send notices to the person to approve had worked extremely well. Nothing has to be left on desks to be signed off on.

Avantages: I had researched a lot of other document management software and programs. This one fit our needs perfectly because of its compatibility with our accounting software Great Plains, it is user-friendly and has workflow approval features that we were looking for.

Inconvénients: nothing it works great for all of our needs

Robert B.
Business Technology Consultant
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/01/2017

"Ademero Content Central is a Solution Worth a Look"

Commentaires: I have used and implemented several electronic document management systems over the last 15 years. Ademero Content Central is a full-featured and user-friendly system with robust search, good security, and automatic filing plus automated structure building capabilities. The end user has the ability to customize their personal view within their login credentials. Since there is no client software to be installed, the deployment to end users is as simple as opening their web browser and clicking on a bookmark, or favorite. The Approval Process works great and there are also some nice workflow tools to further customize the system to any business need.

Avantages: Price vs. Feature Set - the best on the market in my opinion. Has many features only included in more expensive systems. The system is also available in a Hosted Solution so as to eliminate the upfront capital investment and be delivered as a fully functional SaaS solution. Ademero is constantly improving the user experience by leveraging the newest technologies for a seamless experience. The administration is straight forward and logical.

Inconvénients: There are many excellent features in Content Central. I would like to see the continuing development include deeper customization within the current feature set.

• Publié le 04/01/2017
Kelly P.
VP Firm Admin/HR
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

"Great Software"

Avantages: I really like the ease of use of content central. The Qcards are easy to scan in with few errors. Really easy to search and find what you need in the file cabinets.

Inconvénients: The transition from the old software Docuware.

Melissa H.
IT Manager / Sales Coordinator
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 10/10/2016

"Great product with a great support staff!"

Commentaires: Our installation was a bit out of the ordinary due to the types of documents we need to scan all being basically the same format. The tech team was very diligent and patient while we came up with solutions together. We were able to implement in less than a month. Training was very thorough in the beginning and there are many options at our fingertips (if we choose to use them) or we can reach out for assistance any time we need it. The software is easy to set up, easy to use, easy to train, and easy to recommend to others. I am very excited to see what the future holds for this company and for the software products they offer!

Avantages: Easy of use

• Publié le 10/10/2016
Joseph V.
Technical Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2016

"Full Enterprise Content Managment"

Commentaires: Efficient application design combines ease of implementation with intuitive User Interface, large enterprise functionality, great performance, and support. Many ways to integrate with your other databases. Easy document workflow design tools. Implement it in the cloud or on your server.

Avantages: Great OCR engine. Ease of Administration. Easy to learn to use.

• Publié le 01/11/2016
Dawn R.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

"User friendly"

Commentaires: It has been a great experience

Avantages: We now have no more paper, much easier to retrieve paperwork than filing

Inconvénients: Sometimes runs slowly, if something is coded wrong would like to be able to change it

Peter C.
Network & Systems Coordinator
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

"Content Cnetral"

Commentaires: Good experience, great working relationship

Avantages: Ease of use, price, functionality, customer support

Inconvénients: nothing the product works up to our expectations

Don R.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/11/2016

"Great software!"

Commentaires: We use it everyday in our office for imaging hard copy documents we use on a regular basis. Very easy to use! Very cost effective solution for any office

Avantages: Simple. Easy to use. Easy to train others. All-inclusive package

Inconvénients: New version needs some improvements, but definitely see potential!

• Publié le 16/11/2016
Ashley B.
Director of Operations
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2017

"2017 Content review"

Commentaires: We have been using Content for several years now and it really is a great way to get our paperwork scanned and into a database for viewing.

Avantages: Easy to use

Inconvénients: locks up

• Publié le 13/02/2017
Sandy G.
  • Publié le 01/10/2015

"Content Central"

Commentaires: I absolutely love the product. Not only is it easy to enter documents and code them, but more importantly it is very easy to find documents. A customer will call asking for their credit card receipt. All I have to do is enter the order number, PO number, invoice number or customer name to find all the documents pertaining to that credit card charge and then can easily email them to the customer. This saves so much time and energy for both the customer and myself. I can do all this while they are on the phone with me, rather than taking down the information and then going to a file room and trying to find it amongst all the other invoices. We also use it to verify UPS charges to the customer's order by simply entering the UPS tracking number. Although I don't enter the tracking number in a specific field, the software finds it anyway. Finally, we have totally eliminated a file room. Everything is entered into Content Central - Payables and Receivables. Filing is now just scanning or printing to Content Central and a few key strokes to code the document. This literally saves me hours away from my desk and we have a place to house another employee. I absolutely love this program and would recommend it to anyone in any field of business.

• Publié le 01/10/2015
Darci B.
Community Services Director
Philanthropie
  • Publié le 08/10/2015

"Great product!"

Avantages: Ease of use - very simple to use. We have used this product for several years and have had a great experience with Ademero - the customer service has been great to work with. The product updates keep the program current with our needs.

Inconvénients: Java must be updated or there are a few minor issues but with current software - no complaints!

• Publié le 08/10/2015
Al S.
  • Publié le 11/10/2016

"Document Management that can do anything"

Commentaires: When it comes to document management systems they are all not same. After being in the business for so many years when document management systems were over priced and under featured its a breath of fresh air to work with the engineers at Ademero and their product Content Central. They take the time to show you what you need but more importantly how other similar companies are using the product to become more productive. Content Central is a full featured document management systems that has meet every need we have created within our customers. If you want to be able to work closely with very knowledgeable engineers to help develop a proof of concept for your business that can be phased in, take the time to call Ademero - Content Central.

Marc J.
CFO
  • Publié le 24/10/2015

"We have been using for 3 1/2 years and plan to continue using."

Avantages: Document storage search automatic filing and search system

Inconvénients: The service is difficult to reach immediately by phone. There is online chat available, but if complex question not easy to resolve quickly

• Publié le 24/10/2015
Steve W.
Mgr. IT Systems and Programming
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2016

"Content Central (CC) - New User - First Application is Workflow-centric"

Commentaires: Found CC's workflow features very feature-rich versatile, e.g. Rejection, Alternate Paths, Packet Merges, and much more. CC's support is courteous, knowledgeable, and generous, from free online chat to reasonably priced professional services, e.g. help writing xml capture code. I heartily recommend including Ademero in your search.
Since my first application is workflow-centric and after only 2 months of use, I can't comment on the Capture side of the app which appears to be equally state-of -the-art.
Glad we found this affordable gem for document and content capture management. Looking forward to exploring Capture in much greater depth.

• Publié le 19/10/2016
Joseph V.
Sr. Technical Consultant
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2016

"Ademero Enterprise Content Managment"

Commentaires: I have worked with many technical and functional users of Ademero's Content Central and Capture Point software products. Adermeo's applications are well, intuitive, and thoroughly supported.

Avantages: Quick & easy to configure and use. Flexible and rich in features. Well documented. Everything needed in an Enterprise Content Management database.

• Publié le 24/10/2016
Christina G.
System Administrator
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Publié le 02/10/2015

"Great product - easy to use"

Avantages: The software is very easy to use and administer and the vendor is very knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: When rare issues arise, if it is not something already known by the vendor, response times can be a little lagging.

Amanda D.
Receptionist
  • Publié le 05/10/2015

"Space Saver, Customizable, Easy to Use"

Commentaires: Until we began using Content Central, our office maintained paper files. Seeing as our clientele had grown into the thousands, it was taking our staff too long to locate documents for a customer...especially if that customer had been with us for years and had an overflowing file of documents. Content Central allowed us to organize our customer files and sort out their paperwork, enabling us to run a quick search and find exactly what we needed. It has saved us tons of time and office space. While initial setup took some time, we now have a wonderful digital filing system that we use on a daily basis. We have been using Content Central for almost three years and are still very satisfied customers!

• Publié le 05/10/2015
Stewart B.
Network Engineer
Machines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2017

"I was amazed that ContentCentral got 4 stars."

Commentaires: DMS like funtionality

Avantages: Somewhat dependable
Somewhat reliable.
I am really struggling for good things to say about this product

Inconvénients: Tech Support for this product is abysmal. There are never resolutions for your issue and when you do get a response, it is like re-inventing the wheel.
Some of our issues were never resolved!

• Publié le 22/08/2017
Max R.
  • Publié le 18/11/2016

"Max R Zoom Review"

Commentaires: Always amazing to work with and far better than any other solutions I've seen! I'm amazed about how thorough they are when it comes to the presale info!

• Publié le 18/11/2016
Ashley B.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 21/10/2015

"Overall it is good."

Commentaires: The ease of moving around in Content and the ability to create exactly what we need is great, however. it has taken up to 3 days to get in touch with someone to help when we have problems. Just today, we heard back on a request we sent this morning, but it will be another day or two until someone can log into our network to see what the problem is.

• Publié le 21/10/2015