15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Firm360

Firm360 propose un logiciel de gestion de cabinet de comptabilité tout-en-un pour gérer votre entreprise de comptabilité ou cabinet d'expert-comptable.

En savoir plus sur Firm360

I looked for months for a solution that integrated time tracking, document management, and client task management in one solution.

Documents filing system, automatic sort out system non-exiting, search criteria limitation.

Firm360 - Notes

Firm360 a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 130 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Firm360 ?

Ross
Ross
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)

Good website

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very smooth. Very useful website for our firm.

It fit the needs of our firm better than our previous equivalent.

A few minor tech bugs that will hopefully be fixed with future updates. How slow it takes the billing page to sort by biller.

Shauna
Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Very happy we made the change

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic. I'm biased because I chose it, but we have been very happy overall. The UX is leaps and bounds above PracticeCS. We also previously used GoFileRoom, and the ability to search for docs by typing in a word actually works in Firm360, and we replaced NetClientCS. With Firm360, the documents are immediately and reliably delivered to a client when we want. Our tax return delivery process is also much more streamlined.

The impetus for change was portal functionality. Clients have responded positively. We got document management in the bargain, much easier billing processes that result in getting paid sooner, better task management. Customer support is top notch! They care, are responsive and are continually improving their product based on feedback. The comparison leaves Thomson Reuters far behind in the dust.

The setup of a new system is never fun, but they did offer us a lot of support in getting everything up and running. The cost for set up I listed is what we paid a third party to get our old data moved into the new system. We don't have all of the reports we were used to and have missed some of those, but we can easily export to Excel and manipulate the data to our heart's content. That was inexplicably difficult in Practice CS because it required a lot of data cleanup first. Would also be nice to be able to add "upload only" access for some users who need to upload bookkeeping or payroll info to us, but be restricted from other access.

Cynthia
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)

Our Firm Review

Commentaires : Sometimes when we e-mail with questions, we hate that it has to be assigned a work ticket and then we get an e-mail back saying go to this link to get more information or try this when what we really want is for someone to pick the phone up and give us a call. We feel like there is not alot of customer service real time interaction.

We like that we can see at a glance on our dashboard what work we have assigned to us as it comes in and the appropriate staff check in the projects.

The staff who have to scan the docs to Firm360 under the clients' accounts would like to have the option of using Folders on the Documents Tab to help organize the docs better...similar to what we had with another software company. I don't like that I can't run a better time entered report to calculate payroll hours to be paid. The staff doesn't like that when we print a tax return from one software program it doesn't talk to Firm360 to scan the TR doc directly to the clients' folders...that we have to save to desktop then scan to Firm360.

il y a 2 ans

Cindy - Wow! I am really sorry to hear that you feel this way. We want to make things right by you. 1) We have a toll free support phone number you can call any time. We will email you that info so you have it. 2) Some of your concerns can be accomplished, lets line up a call to review your processes and see if we can help you out 3) We are also reviewing your feedback for any enhancements we can add to the product, and will let you know as they are released. Thanks, Clay

Meghann
Receptionist (É.-U.)

Great Service for your business

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Firm360 does a great job of keeping all of our client's files at our fingertips. They are always improving services and have wonderful customer support

I don't have any complaints about using Firm360

Nani
Bookkeeping/Office Manager (É.-U.)

McManus Tax Review

Commentaires : Easy to use. Easy to work with. All around grateful for this product.

I enjoy how user friendly it is. It's relatively easy to jump in and use it without having to have a background in programming.

I wish invoices could sync into QuickBooks desktop. I understand how the founder does his bookkeeping and sales tracking, but we enjoy having both recourses and do not typically put all our eggs in one basket... or data in this case.

Kevin
kevin@nyobc.com (É.-U.)

Best Accounting/Tax Firm Management Software

Commentaires : If you are looking for a practice management solution for your bookkeeping, payroll, tax, and consulting practice, look no further! Firm360 is the answer.

Firm360 is by far the best solution for accounting and tax practice management. The application is outstanding. It includes everything we could want in project management, document management, and even CRM. The staff is friendly and highly knowledgeable. Improvements are being made all the time. Good ideas from customers get the attention and action they deserve.

There is nothing I like least about this software.

il y a 2 ans

Kevin - thanks for the feedback and kind words! We appreciate the feedback you have provided as you got used to the product, which helps us improve things for everyone.

Crystal

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

It's as close to one size fits all as you can get

Commentaires : Overall, I am very happy in Firm360. I was able to ditch what I felt was antiquated software (Thomson CS) and streamline processes. It is rich with functionality and can handle a firm that doesn't do JUST tax returns. I think a lot of firm management software focuses too much on just the tax work. Firm360 is much more than that and continues to improve constantly. I will be able to easily scale my business thanks to them.

Easy to implement, easy to use. It has many features, and they are making consistent improvements every month. The clients like it and have had no trouble accessing the client portal and using the document upload. I also like that you can merge documents into one PDF.

I wish there were a mobile app for clients and my firm. Sometimes I'm on the go and would like to take a quick note on a client with my phone. I also wish that you could structure things by folder, and send automated tasks for clients. Organizers (customizable) would be nice too.

il y a 2 ans

Crystal - thanks for the input! FYI we are currently working on most of the items you mentioned on your "wish list" below so keep that feedback coming!

Janet

Love Firm 360!

Commentaires : Fantastic and amazing. Couldn't ask for a better software or support team. Would recommend this software to anyone.

This software is so easy to use. But before that even, if was even easier to implement and roll out to our team. We looked at many other similar products but they were either very costly or a lot of work to load data/ roll out/ learn. Firm 360 is the perfect solution! And their customer support team is amazing. We ask for tweaks or adjustments, and the same day we get a response. Frequently even, we get those requests met the same day or the day following. Can't speak highly enough of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their Firm 360 product!

Having to pay! ha! The only thing that would make this better is if it were free. But nothing worth having is free, so we are happy to pay for the service. We don't see ever making a change from Firm 360 at this point.

Daniel
Partner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very thought out practice management

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Great software, very responsible development and customer service teams.

Easy workflow, nothing is missed. Lots of automation.

I wish there was more payment processors.

Zanette

Firm360 2024

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall Firm360 has a lot of features to make your company run smoothly. It’s just a lot to learn.

It’s fairly easy to learn once you know the basics

There are a few things with billing that need improvement. An option to design your own invoice.

Whitney
President (É.-U.)

Firm360

Commentaires : The Firm360 team has been great to work with, always responsive to questions and suggestions/needs. We were using Practice CS, FileCabinet CS (neither have had major updates for years) and NetClient CS.
We saved money and went down to one software product! They helped us successfully implement the program and continue to provide great support for the product. We have had no issues with downtime, and the occasional bugs, that will happen with any software, are quickly resolved. We have been very happy with our change to Firm360!

* Easy to use * Clients do not have to remember passwords; the SMS text adds better security * We were able to eliminate 2 software packages plus NetClient portals to a single product. * Company and developers have been VERY responsive to suggestions for improvements and have implemented changes far quicker than other software companies we have dealt with. * Support is primarily email, but company did accommodate calls when needed. Overall support has been good.

Having to download documents to print and not have a print driver to print directly into the program. The ability to upload directly from Adobe is helpful with this process, but still one extra step.

il y a 2 ans

Whitney - thank you for the feedback! we love hearing from happy users.

Janice

Can't operate without Firm360

Commentaires : We now have a view of pending and closed projects, how much time is being spent on a client, and all those other pesky management dynamics that keep your business' "black hole" to a minimum.

The software is incredibly easy to learn and use. Firm360 staff work hard at fixing issues quickly and are very responsive to feedback.

The report and search functions are still in the early days and need to be fleshed out. Right now many reports have to be exported to csv then created in excel. The search/filter functions aren't available on all input fields. There is no true integration with Outlook.

il y a 2 ans

Janice - Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Virginia
Office Administrator (É.-U.)

Still learning all aspects of Firm360

Commentaires : So far...so good. As mentioned earlier, I'm still learning and I look forward to finding all the benefits that F360 has to offer me as a user with our business.

I like the search field and it shortens my time in looking for a specific client along with their project or information. I like the ease of creating an invoice as well as how to apply a payment and later being able to review all that information. I'm still learning different aspects of the product and how to use them to my benefit.

When a client uploads a document to the portal, I would like to receive some form of notification that a document has been uploaded. Asking the client to email us saying there is a document uploaded doesn't seem right. I would also like to see a hyperlink that can be clicked on when you "add a contact" so you can toggle back and forth if needed. I don't like going "out of a client" and then have to search for another one that was tied to the first one.

il y a 2 ans

Virginia - Thank you for the feedback! I believe the couple of things you mentioned can be accomplished, we will reach out to show you how.

Joseph
CPA (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Best workflow and time management software for an average sized CPA Firm.

Commentaires : Very happy with this sofware. It is a huge step above what we have used in the past and it is reasonably priced and offers excellent customer support.

I like the time keeping feature and how easy it is to navigate through different clients with the touch of a button. We have in the past used Practice software, but this is way more efficient and it is 100% easier to find what you need and get to where you want to go. Plus the portal feature of this product is outstanding and easy for our clients to navigate.

The only thing I really disliked about this sofware is trying to manage my projects on the dashboard. I think there should be more sort options based off much needed date triggers. I spent alot of time trying to manage my projects in a logical order.

Catherine
Accountant (Canada)

My Thoughts on Firm360

This software is amenable, flexible and supportive. It is capable of managing different aspects of our practice, from straight-forward corporate year-end file preparation, to the longer-term steps of an Estate project, and specialty tax engagements.

A teeny-tiny quirk of the timer - when using the timer, if I go off the page to work in another window, the timer stops moving, although it's keeping proper time in the background - I can't come back to the window to see how much time has passed. I have to post the time to see the total.

il y a 2 ans

Catherine - Thank you for this feedback!

Elaine

Firm360 Small firm review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Costs related to digital signature reduced through RightSignature option offered with Firm360. Data storage, ease of access and security all benefits. Great option for the price especially with price point for small firms.

Easy to use both in house and by client. Keeps documents all central for employee access and review and saves time on multiple client request for files.

We are not using all the features available. So not aware of what is lacking.

Christy

We love Firm360!

Commentaires : We are solving the issues of not knowing where someone left off, where a project is and what information may be needed from a client!

The onboarding team and process has made this transition wonderful and it has really allowed our firm to keep track of ongoing projects without all of the headaches. Firm360 is consistently coming out with new features and enhancing the product even more!

So far there isn't much we do not like! This software has been a tremendous help and upgrade from previous software used.

Glenn
Senior Tax Accountant (É.-U.)

Firm 360

Commentaires : I have had a very satisfactory experience with Firm 360. I have no negative comments at this time. I find Firm 360 to be a very useful program

This software is very user friendly. I have not had any difficulty navigating the various menu options. The ability to upload or download files is extremely simple. I like the time and project tracking. It is very helpful with keeping up with the progress of the projects I am working with and I receive notices if additional info has been added to a project.

I really have not had any difficulties yet. Much better product that what we had previously

il y a 2 ans

Glenn - Thank you for this feedback!

Meghan

Newly onboarding

Commentaires : I have hopes that it will turn around, but so far... I can't edit documents in the document folders (didn't know this when I bought it), I can't link to QBO for billing (didn't know this when I bought it), but I like the time tracking and realization functions.

time tracking... but this isn't much better than quickbooks.

The onboarding process has felt clunky, and it seems that the Firm360 person doesn't understand my questions a lot of the time.

Kelli
Payroll specialist (É.-U.)

Project management made easy

5,0 l’année dernière

The system was easy to learn and streamlines project status updates, task completion, office communication, document storage, etc

I don’t like how when I’m adding time to a project it defaults to the pay code of the most recent time entry. I’d rather it be blank so I don’t accidentally use the wrong code

Brenda
Partner (É.-U.)

Outstanding

Commentaires : Outstanding! Will never change!

We switched to Firm360 18 months ago and haven’t looked back. It does everything we need for firm management, and they keep improving it. Customer service is outstanding!

Wish there were more reports, but I think those are coming

Ken
CPA/Shareholder (É.-U.)

BGC Firm360 Review

Commentaires : Great experience!!!

It allows you to use time and billing, project management, document management, A/R management and client management all on one platform. It is truly a time saver and is very cost effective.

I don't have anything I dislike about Firm360

Jessica
Admin (É.-U.)

Firm360 Kansas

Commentaires : Overall i have enjoyed my experience and easy access with firm360 and i am sure with a few updates and tweaks it will be the go to for all accountants.

I love how easy it is to navigate once you have the playing field down. Its nice to be able to have all of your documents organized in one area.

The one thing i disliked was not being able to move recurring projects from one client to another when combining a client with a business.

Lori
Senior Accountant (Canada)

Team workload confidence

Commentaires : Really great so far and getting better all the time.

I like the reporting features that allow me to analyze productivity and work loads.

I sometimes wish I could sort team workload by work type but will often just export to do this.

il y a 2 ans

Lori - I appreciate your feedback!

Kobi
Receptionist (É.-U.)

So easy to use!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Very user friendly! It has so many features.

There are some things that I'd like to see available, but they are always adding new features to make it even better!