• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur CM.com

Customer engagement platform for conversational marketing. It is oriented at Dutch businesses & works with various messaging channels.

En savoir plus sur CM.com

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CM.com ?

Mac C.
Mac C.
Associate (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

M&A Firm Reviews e-Signature and SMS Products

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Signing up and getting started with CM.com platform was super easy. I was recommended it by a work friend so I decided to try it out. It was super easy to create an account and add both the sign and campaign apps to my portfolio. I started with the sign app as this could have the most functionality with what I do. It was intuitive and easy to figure out how to upload a document and send that document with fields. It had everything I would look for - e-signatures, ability to cc', add text and dates, etc..

Intuitive, easy to use from creating an account, adding both the sign and the campaigns apps to my dashboard, learning how and then actually going through the process of creating templates and campaigns, to scheduling them or sending them out immediately. From start to finish, it took me less than 30 mins to use. The process of using the apps were highly enjoyable and I can see value and ROI in using this versus our current process already.

The only challenge I encountered was the ability to edit the e-signature documents within the CM.com Sign interface. This would cause a bottleneck when working with a document that required modifications/revisions from external parties before the signature phase. Otherwise, this is a highly efficient product. Additionally, it wasn't 100% straightforward that I had to add the addressbook app in order to upload a list of my contacts that I wanted to send my campaign to. It would make more sense if the addressbook was linked somewhere in the initial intro guide so that users knew how to send bulk messages without manually entering individual contact information.

Chris R.
Senior Business Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Taking CM.com for a Test Drive

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience utilizing CM.com solutions was extremely positive and as my organization continues to evaluate solutions for effective and affordable customer messaging, I will keep them top of mind.

One of the things that stood out to me most about CM's software was the variety of solutions offered. I largely utilized the SMS suit including two-way SMS messaging and online messaging via campaigns and was impressed with the overall setup and ease of use when demoing both solutions. It truly was as easy as stated and provides business the opportunity to effortlessly communicate with our target audiences.

One of the features that I feel needs to be improved is the SMS campaign option and specifically the ability to identify whether one of the chosen selections is working. For example, when uploading a picture to a campaign I created, I had to upload the picture multiple times because there was no progress indicator that it was uploading. I would recommend that CM make adjustments to the UI so that the user can tell whether or not the selected action is taking place.

David H.
Senior Manager Shared Services (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Prime Meridian Direct Photos made simple

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall it has been a great experience. CM.com and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in particular, helped give us all the information we needed to make an informed decision. I would say [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support is what swayed us to join CM.com opposed to Clickatell. We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship in the future.

It was a very smooth integration that allowed us to get our WhatsApp message directly into our system. This allowed us to make use of many of the other developments we had done on our side. It was extremely simple but effective. This change had a huge impact on our turnaround times going from days to minutes. It also made a massive contribution to improving our overall client's experience.

I don't think there are cons at this stage. I would just say that there is a lot more that we can explore and improve on. The integration of WhatsApp into our system has lots of potential and we need to gain as much benefit as possible to be a fully omnichannel business.

Marsalin G.
Business Enablement Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

One Step Closer to Valued Client Engagements

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our experience with the CM team was impeccable. We worked together more after-hours than during business hours in an effort to accommodate us and our requirements. They are super professional and yet so easy to connect and communicate with. They made themselves available to us, kept us appraised, and did a stellar job with everything they touched. They have provided a reliable service and enabled us to get our solution implemented.

The software is extremely user friendly, which is critical for new users and for the context of these applications. We were most intrigued by the reporting capability and the function of drilling down. The entire integration process was seamless even without the world-class support given by the team

One of the improvements we would recommend is the grouping and categorization of the data intelligence to be able to extrapolate reporting overviews within the software.

Johan B.
Digital Marketing Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Easy and Comprehensive!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent - our account manager is always ready to assist and very helpful! The platform is always available and we have not experienced any issues before.

Within one platform our team are able to do all our direct marketing functions. We use SMS and email and direct traffic to our landing pages for optimal conversions.

Not much, I have not experienced any issues. When I had queries their customer support was super fast to respond.