15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Hireflix

L'un des logiciels d'entretien vidéo unidirectionnel les plus conviviaux. Créez et partagez des entretiens enregistrés en moins de cinq minutes. S'intègre à votre ATS.

En savoir plus sur Hireflix

I like the fact that is easy to use and it save us a lot of time.

I suppose if you don't like recording yourself that would be a negative, you certainly have to sit down and prepare the questions ahead of time, but that really didn't take long.

Hireflix - Notes

4,9
5,0

Hireflix a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 223 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hireflix ?

Alexis Eva
Alexis Eva
Owner (Espagne)

Bang for your buck!

Commentaires : I manage roles across multiple time zones and for various clients. Using Hireflix has removed the tedious chore of trying to find windows that work for both me and the candidate. With Hireflix I am able to invite my selected candidates to interview at a time that is most convenient to them and then I am able to review their interviews when most convenient to me, as well. It has saved me time and speed to client which is a must when working in this industry. I'm also able to provide a greater client experience by providing my client's with the video interview footage so they can also evaluate the caliber of the candidate. Overall, the experience has been positive for candidates, me, and my clients who are happy to have a peak of what their potential lineup looks like. And the customer experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has been flawless!

1) The product is incredibly easy to use from both a candidate and interviewer perspective 2) No complicated signups or cumbersome "loops" to jump through from a candidate perspective 3) Excellent customer service 4) Video and sound quality is good

I shared feedback with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding the recruiter experience as I have my own firm and manage multiple roles and clients, which differs from many softwares because they tend to be geared to one big company as opposed to a recruitment firm. The feedback that I provided to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding creating a branded experience based on each role vs based on my account (i.e., Marketing Manger @ Acme Company, Financial Analyst @ Big Bank USA) was implemented so no complaints now!

Ricardo
Ricardo
Co-Founder (Brésil)

Straightforward

Commentaires : Hireflix is our go-to platform to record video interviews for candidates applying for jobs through our platform, talenting. Our candidates also find Hireflix very easy to use.

I love the fact that Hireflix is extremely straightforward. The app does what it is meant to do, has a simple interface and is very stable. We were previously using SparkHire, which is a very good platform, but not nearly as simple, user-friendly and reliable. Not to mention the customer support, which is superb.

If I am completely honest, we did have a glitch in our first month due to a payment processing error, but perhaps the aspect worth highlighting here is Hireflix's outstanding customer support. The problem was sorted in a few hours.

Leonardo
Leonardo
IT Development & Recruitment Manager (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Amazing product

- Save lot of time and money for the company. - We have recorded videos once and we have interviewed hundreds of candidates. - The candidate can make the interview when he/she is more relaxed. Async interviews.

- It is not real-time so you lose the opportunity to interact with the candidate.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Leonardo. We love how you have substituted the preliminar tech interview with Hireflix hence saving you those very valuable hours from the Senior Tech people that used to conduct them. We will keep working hard to become better and better as days progress. Kind regards.

Miquel
Miquel
Head of Marketing (Espagne)
Matériel informatique, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I couldn't live without it

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Working at a startup with very limited resources, Hireflix has helped us speed up our hiring processes and allowed us to open many positions simultaneously. It's extremely easy to use and very intuitive for the end user. And you get all the information you need without actually spending the time. I can't imagine myself going back to a traditional interview process.

The UI & UX is extremely intuitive for the hiring managers and candidates. This is critical because this is a first for many people.The automatic transcriptions make it much easier and faster to review applicants. The navigation shortcuts make it a breeze to move around the UI without using the mouse.It's very fast and responsive.

My only suggestion would be to add a way to interact with the candidates within the app, but that might require them to log in or create an account, which might make them drop-off from the process.

Moacir
Moacir
Technical Vetting Manager (Brésil)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Hireflix allowed us to scale our business, keeping the same quality of the real-time interview

Commentaires : Before Hireflix, we had to allocate professionals and disturb them with interviews using tools like Zoom. Hireflix allowed us to scale, and we don't need experience interviewers anymore, only experienced graders, which is different and easy to scale too since we give them the proper documentation to do the job. It was a game-changing service for our business that allowed us to scale fast.

Extremely fast to create interviews and super easy for the candidates simultaneously, the best of both worlds. I would feel bad if I didn't add to this answer their excellent support, one of the best I had, fast and efficient.

Everything they commit, they give us, and the platform works perfectly. I would like to have more features my business requires, such as audio interviews or dynamic interview creation.

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
CEO & Agile Consultant (Espagne)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best for both companies and candidates

Commentaires : Our experience was awesome. We could save a lot of time (it took about 15 minutes viewing a candidature), all the company members could review every consultant whenever they had free time to to it.

At Enciende la Luz we put a lot of effort in offering great consulting experiences for our customers. When we are looking for new members for our team, we value a lot having the opportunity to meet every candidate.Allign our agendas to schedule a live meeting with each candidate is impossible. With Hireflix we are able to have a first look into every candidature before making a decission. For candidates it is good meeting some of us in the videos. Hireflix is good for us and good for them, the pertect fit.

Maybe the usage of our own skills schema. We had to use a different tool for that.

Gerard
Gerard
CEO (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

so much better than in person interviews

Commentaires : Saved me time, was easy to use, so far all the candidates have had no trouble using it.

This has saved me so much time. I used to do in person first interviews or maybe phone interviews. But they would take up so much time. I also found it hard to take notes and compare different interviews. Using Hireflix not only saves me time but I get to really listen to the answers the job candidates give. I looked at a few alternative products but this one was the best value for my company.

I had trouble working out where to set my company logo. But once I did I realised I could load ore than one log, which was actually a pretty cool feature.

M. Agustina
M. Agustina
TA Partner (Argentine)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent and super recommended tool!!

Commentaires : Exceptional! I use it for a a massive Internship projects and candidates responds quickly and give great feedback base on the speed of the process

-User experience. Easy to understand and manage in a independent way. Other not HR stakeholders can involve into the tool with few guidelines - The support team is really quick and effective when you have questions - Great candidate experience base on modern ideas and website look and feel - Time investment saved

Did not find any disadvantage. Hireflix team is really supportive and a great and cheap tool compared with the positive impact that it bring into the hiring process

Cristina
Cristina
Marketer (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Highly advisable!

Commentaires : We are using hireflix for hiring purposes. As communication is an indispensable skill to us, we perform online interviews as the first test (after a CV check) to evaluate it.

After trying other platforms, Hireflix has been the one that best fits our needs. It allows us to customize our online interviews, create webhooks with other tools and show closeness to our candidates.

We are very happy with the product, and there is nothing we dislike!

Jessalyn
Jessalyn
HR Generalist (Singapour)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pre-screening video interview for hiring

Commentaires : I was able to utilise this software to screen out most suitably and the best candidates for our Graduate program at our company.

User friendly, ease of use, I love the video functionality which allows you to personalise a video message to welcome candidates and ask the questions in a video format. Really gives a personal touch for the candidates!

It would be good to include other types of assessments e.g. online written assessment test or gamification features to test out candidates logical thinking, other forms of cognitive ability tests or creative thinking tests.

Candice
Candice
CEO (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool to expedite hiring!

Commentaires : We're able to quickly move candidates to an initial hiring step and provide an inclusive and equitable hiring experience for all candidates.

The platform, unlike other one-way video interviewing tools, is super easy to set up and implement across hiring teams. Some of my favorite features are: - The ability to add multiple themes/brands (we're a recruitment firm so it's awesome being able to utilize the client's brand versus our own) - Hireflix easily integrates with multiple applicant tracking systems (we use Lever) and the integration is also quick and painless to setup - We've never had issues with candidates receiving messages from the system or things going to spam - The price is very reasonable especially for smaller orgs looking to leverage technology to improve the candidate experience - Any issues or bugs are fixed literally within hours (sometimes minutes!) - We also love the Slack integration!

Nothing at all. The platform is top tier and I can't wait to see how [SENSITIVE CONTENT] continues to iterate on the product over time!

Alina
Alina
Recruitment, Selection and Matriculation Coordinator (Ukraine)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great to work with, easy to set up and run!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are a small team of selectors (started with one and now two) and don't have enough capacity to cover with one-on-one interviews the number of candidates we receive so in order to narrow down our selection funnel we introduced video interviews at Hireflix. It helped us save time and also motivated candidates to research the organization while answering the questions (since they are related) which is not possible during the one-on-one.

The most helpful thing for our organization, after we started using Hireflix, was how it saves our small team's resources and helps select candidates that best match our profile. Especially when power outages were throughout Ukraine this winter, it helped both candidates and us to not feel threatened by the tight deadline and record/check answers whenever we had access to the internet.

One thing that the candidates disliked about the platform was the absence of the option to skip video intros if recording from the second or third try.

Ryan
Ryan
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Excellent and Easy Solution to Video Interviews

Commentaires : Hireflix is a small enough company that you can reach the team quickly, but robust enough to solve our interview challenges. We have no intention of using a larger company, we love this partnership!

Before Hireflix, we would spend hours interviewing folks that didn't work out. We usually know in the first five minutes if a recruit is not going to work out. This would result in hours of lost productivity for our recruiting team. Now we can easily get the answers we need in a rapid process. Now that we've gone all remote, Hireflix is even more easy to use. The set up is incredibly simple, candidates find it easy to use, and we can spend our time focusing on our best candidates to bring in for the next round of interactive video interviews.

At times it can be hard to re-send an invite to a candidate through Workable. But, the team at Hireflix has been responsive to my feedback, and quickly helped me solve this problem.

il y a 4 ans

Ryan thank you so much. Hireflix has a special love for Counseling and Therapy offices as you know! Yours is a mission dear to my heart and we are happy we can indirectly contribute to that. Keep up the good work.

Alex
Alex
Founder (Espagne)
Internet, 11–50 employés

gamechanger

Using hireflix allowed us to speed up our recruiting in a very short timespan.

Customization of messages when launching new campaigns.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much Alex. We are happy Hirelix is helping you and will keep working hard to become the best one-way video interviewing provider in the world.

Hailie
Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Hireflix

5,0 il y a 12 mois

I like most about Hireflix is that it's super easy to use. We are able to create a base of questions and applicants are able to go through and answer the questions. We are Able to go through and watching the video's when they are finished with the questions as well as it being all available through our computer base.

I didn't have anything that I didn't like about Hireflix.

Mariam
HR Specialist (Géorgie)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201–500 employés

Hireflix

Commentaires : Hireflix made recruiting process much convenient for both sides, candidates and us for sure. For people sending us videos, this platform is kind of new thing, but it doesn't make it difficult or challenging to apply for our positions. It's even easier to give feedbacks to them. besides that, option that we can share the candidate to others is priceless.

We've been searching for a platform which would make recruiting process easier. I can say that the Hireflix is most comfortable platform and it saves a lot of time. It helps us to filter candidates depend on our needs and it happens faster than usually.

There is nothing we dislike about this software. Hireflix team is very supportive and if there is any issue they are trying their best to deal with that.

Eva
Psychologist (Espagne)

An amazing experience

Commentaires : My principal problem is that I don´t have enough interview slots.
So, this program saves me from wasting my time because it allows me to send interview questions when I have time.
Only interested people answer, and that obviously safe time, and I can see them when I program for this issue.

First, it´s a perfect way to optimize my time because Hireflix allows me to watch interviews when I have time. In a few minutes, I get a lot of information to select the most suitable people. On the other hand, the aftersales service is impressive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all my doubts in a short time, and he is always trying his best.

Nothing all are advantages Hireflix has helped me a lot in my day-to-day work.

Abby
Student Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

A+

I have used Hireflix with 40+ students. Every student was able to figure out how to record their interview will no issues. I LOVE using Hireflix with students because they are able to record their interview whenever they are free. I no longer have to make myself available after work hours to accommodate their crazy schedules.

The only complaint I ever had was that I needed an increase in the character count to type in my interview questions. Within days [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] raised the character count from 160 to 210. Problem solved!

il y a 4 ans

Abby thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to us and makes us so happy to hear that we are being of help to VEG. Keep up the good work!

Shari
Shari
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Excellent user friendly screening program

Commentaires : Excellent experience, this is an innovative tool that is a game changer to recruitment.

Easy to use, reliable screening software that is efficient and saves me time. Allows the applicant to complete the one-way interview at their leisure outside of my working hours which is a time saver for me as I'm unable to meet personally with all the candidates we'd like to review. I love the clone position option which allows me to clone a video interview without having to create a new one from scratch. Even creating new interviews are easy as well.

I have not come across anything that I don't like about this software.

Marisa
Program service manager (Portugal)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Loved it!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Was a great experience! It saved tons of time on one on one interview which is a big thing when you have over 100 potential cv´s

The video interviews and be able to select candidates for a next step using this tool.

I really enjoyed the tool, the only "but" is people´s mindset is not yet ready for this type of interview

Jose
Jose
Internship Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Wonderful Platform & Excellent Customer Service

Hireflix allowed us to implement key efficiencies in our workflow. By having a very straightforward setup, super user-friendly interface, and great ways to automate steps and templates, we were able to shift an entire screening process, moving from in-person interviews that would take hours, to quick pre-recorded interviews. The concept of Hireflix also challenged us to strategically think of what we needed to be asking in our interviews to make the best use of it, as opposed to having long-winded conversations. The customer service support has also been outstanding from the beginning, we are more than glad to continue partnering with Hireflix.

Hireflix has been great every step of the way.

Cynthia
Cynthia
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Espagne)
Cosmétiques, 201–500 employés

Our experience with Hireflix

Commentaires : We've been using Hireflix for, at least, 2 years and we are very happy with the service, the product and the customer service.

This product is so easy to use, we love how Hireflix lets you know more about the candidates just with a simple video -interview. It's amazing and the team is very likely.

Nothing. We love everything about Hireflix. Easy to use. Love it! Highly recommended.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Administrator (Afrique du Sud)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Brilliant platform with amazing support!

Commentaires : It helps me to filter through candidates quickly and effortlessly. I am saving so much time by not having to have long interviews with candidates that may not be the best fit. I am able to realise very quickly whether or not the candidate is a fit and I can cut the interview short if that is the case. Not so easy to do when the person is in front of you!

I really like how the platform has been laid out. It's very user-friendly. It helped me to be able to filter through candidates by analysing specific questions and answers without needing to physically meet with anyone. This not only saves me time, but it saves the candidates the effort and costs of traveling to an interview that may not result in employment.

I have not yet experienced anything that was not up to scratch. The platform worked without any hiccups and the support team was always available to me should I have needed to raise a concern.

Antonio
HR Business Partner (Espagne)
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easily detect talent among your candidates and save time in your selection processes

Commentaires : It allows me to evaluate a large number of candidates in a short time and effort. It allows me to focus on candidates who have the required profile and really motivated in the vacancy.

It is an easy-to-use and very intuitive tool. It is easy to configure video interviews and invite candidates to do them, it allows you to send reminders to candidates who did not do the video interview through different channels (emails, sms, WhatsApp). It allows me to evaluate many candidates in a very short time, allowing me to focus my efforts on candidates who really fit the profile of the vacancy and are really motivated by it. I love the option to select the playback speed of video interviews, it allows me to save a lot of time in evaluating video interviews.

I don't really find any cons to using Hireflix

Marcia
HR Director (Bolivie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51–200 employés

Great support

Commentaires : Reduction on time to do the first screening interviews

The hireflix team, they are very responsive and helpful. great support

For hotmail users it sends the email to spam

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much Marcia. We try our best to be as helpful as possible. With regards to Hotmail spam issues, we have not been having such delivery issues in months so please don't worry about it. Emails deliver fine to Hotmail and to all other providers. Thank you.