Avis clients sur AppTweak

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur AppTweak

ASO tools for apps & games driven by data science to help increase visibility, boost downloads, and find growth opportunities.

En savoir plus sur AppTweak

5 avis affichés

Charine G.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"Primary ASO Tool"

Commentaires: AppTweak serves as my ASO assistant that I can not afford as a small app developer. Come to think of it - I think I get more value from this subscription fee as I would if I paid a person to do the same research.

Avantages: I use AppTweak on a daily basis to do ASO. Their support is first class and being able to compare competitor data such as keywords and backlinks save me a lot of time.

Inconvénients: I wish I could see more stats while the app is in Beta, but I do realise that Google might not have all the data available.

envoyé par AppTweak le 02/03/2020

Hi Charine, thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear that AppTweak allows you to easily compare competitors and adjust your keywords strategy.

• Publié le 27/01/2020
David T.
Director of Software
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Amazing value for the money!"

Commentaires: From day one of using this product, I have loved it. It literally gets better every two weeks as they release new and useful features on a regular schedule.

Avantages: Getting to the information that I am most interested in is easy to do and there is a wealth of features to help me ascertain the nuances in the data.

Inconvénients: The breakdown between the iPad and the iPhone is annoying. There should be a way to switch easily from one platform to another for a single app. Also, the competitors and keywords should be shared between the two so I don't have to set them up separately if I don't want to.

envoyé par AppTweak le 02/03/2020

Hi David, thanks for your feedback!

We're pleased to hear that you find our data and our innovative features useful.

Edouard B.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 20/10/2020

"Apptweak, best ASO tool"

Avantages: The tool in its whole is great ! The keyword tool that gives you an estimate on search volume and competition level has always been one of the best. The ads insights module provides very useful information on when one should use promoted search VS. organic search.

Inconvénients: Not much to be honest, since it's one of the best tools on the market.

envoyé par AppTweak le 26/10/2020

Hi Edouard, thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you love our Keyword Volume, in-depth Competition Analysis, and Search Ads features!

• Publié le 20/10/2020
Steve D.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 16/01/2020

"Free Report Is Amazing, paid tool not so much"

Avantages: The free report option in App Tweak has helped us no end take a very high level look at how our app is performing in the App Store. It has delivered genuinely really good advise that we have implemented and has helped a lot.

Inconvénients: We tried a free trial of App Tweak for the fully featured reports however I don't think it was for us. It was overkill of information and a lot of the useful information you can get from App Annie for free such as keyword rankings.

envoyé par AppTweak le 02/03/2020

Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback.

We're happy that you found our free tools useful. The paid version of AppTweak has much more to offer in terms of ASO features: metadata update timeline, extensive keyword tools, downloads and revenues estimates, reviews & ratings and many other unique features.

Please, don't hesitate to schedule a call with us to discover more about AppTweak's features: https://calendly.com/apptweak

• Publié le 16/01/2020
Louis B.
head of marketing
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"best ASO tool I tried"

Avantages: Very complete tool, easy to use. It is a must if you want to improve your ASO

Inconvénients: I have tried many other tools and this one is the best. It would be perfect if there was more than one refresh per day

envoyé par AppTweak le 02/03/2020

Hi Louis, thanks for your feedback!