Avis clients sur Checkbox Survey

En savoir plus sur Checkbox Survey

Un logiciel de sondage en ligne professionnel pour les particuliers, les équipes et les entreprises. Proposé dans des versions hébergées et sur site.

En savoir plus sur Checkbox Survey

Non disponible

Non disponible

Checkbox Survey - Notes

3,7
4,0

Checkbox Survey a reçu une note globale de 4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 7 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Checkbox Survey ?

Shahrul
Shahrul
Information Technology Assistant (Malaisie)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Survey with Checkbox Survey

5,0 il y a 10 mois

This software is quite unique for creating the survey form. The survey template is really helpful in guiding user to creating the survey form, and pointing out things that are missing on the survey.

I have use it for almost 1 years, and really satisfied with all the feature and tools that this software has provided. Some of feature my be missing, but with the cheap price, i have no complaint.

Jaimee
Marketing Coordinator ()

Completely Meets Our Needs

Commentaires : Checkbox survey software completely meets our needs. It was easy to learn and any questions I have are always promptly and clearly answered by the Checkbox support team. I can get surveys out very quickly and the response rate has been so high and the feedback so helpful that I would highly recommend this product to any company that values its customers.

We struggled with client-vendor communication for years before Checkbox. With customers all over the country it's difficult to determine what everyone's needs are without asking them directly. Our goal was to find a product that would allow us to quickly and easily touch base with and collect feedback from these clients. We achieved that goal using Checkbox. The interface is extremely user friendly. I find the variety of question types to be more than adequate, which enables me a lot of flexibility when creating my surveys. The charts and graphs in the reports are great for presentations and I've even used some of our statistics as selling points. The open responses are the most beneficial to us and we've found that nearly all of our customers have something to say, which we never would have know without Checkbox.

The only con I can think of is the template choices. The template manager easily allows you to incorporate your branding into surveys and the template we use works great for us, but I can see how some companies might like to see a few more ready-made options.

Director, Analytics (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Version 7 was not an equal product or upgrade

Commentaires : No longer ideal. I am still waiting on follow up after a lengthy discussion of issues.

Cost efficient existing familiarity by users/ ease of use

Many tabs/ screens, maneuverability required to create survey. Version 7 upgrade came with many bugs and lack of full functionality ( PDF'ing surveys), fidelity, speed, accessibility. Lost market share of responses due to change to domain name creating need for users to manage access themselves, very low communication, customer service.

Principal (Canada)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2-10 employés

Survey Made Easy

Customizable templates allow us to quickly set up our projects to provide unique client experiences

There has been very little to complain about

Manager, Infrastructure Applications (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Value for the money

Commentaires : Overall, it has been good. The support has been decent and they are coming out with a new version that may provide a better interface and faster response. It does what it purports to do, so we are satisfied so far.

The price on this versus other survey software was a big factor. some of them are very expensive, so if you are unsure of whether you will get responses and results, making a smaller investment is wise. It has the same features as the others, but was several thousand dollars less annually.

The web interface is a bit klunky, and can be slow. Also, the way security is set up is strange, because you set it up on a folder, then an individual survey. It is not the most intuitive interface, but once you get used to it, it gets the job done. If cost is a key point, you should check it out.

Leslie
coordinator (É.-U.)

SLOW

Commentaires : If you are not in a hurry, this is great. Surveys are nice, data collection is wonderful but it is sooooo slow you will pull your hair out creating a survey! The university I work for bought this and we must use it over survey monkey.

Réponse de l'équipe de Checkbox Survey

il y a 8 ans

Hi Leslie Thanks for your feedback. Checkbox version 6 should actually be quite "snappy" compared to earlier versions, especially with the caching enhancements we've made in the last few updates. Since your installation is self-hosted, if you are having performance problems you may just not have enough server resources available for the size of your database. I would encourage you to reach out to our support team for suggestions on tweaks you can make or recommendations on server setup. Thanks!

kalyn
kalyn
É.-U.

Clear and organized analytics

Commentaires : We conduct surveys to measure our progress in all aspects of our nonprofit. A checkbox has helped us maintain accurate records of college students (our scholarship recipients) academic progress. We've been able to track event attendees option of different fundraising aspects, helping us to improve next year, as well as learn about our supporters.