Avis clients sur Acumbamail

En savoir plus sur Acumbamail

Solution d'e-mail marketing simple et efficace pour tous

En savoir plus sur Acumbamail

And the verification of domains and SMTP. I really like the integration with third parties and webhocks.

If you change content in the mobile size it changes it in the desktop size as well. My campaigns couldn't run well due to bouncebacks and making as spam.

Acumbamail - Notes

Acumbamail a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 84 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Acumbamail ?

Farvin
Farvin
Blogger (Malaisie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Very well designed and intuitive to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I can use this for my personal brand that I just started. It is also good to know that I am in great, experienced hands to manage my emails.

I was using Mailchimp a few years back and moved to MailPoet (a little clunky) and tried ConvertKit (too expensive) a couple of years ago. Before I decided to sign up with Acumbamail, I was looking at other budget solutions like PepiPost and Moosend. During my research, I stumbled upon Acumbamail's website and love the design instantly! The Good: 1. The interface is so sleek that it won't take too long for you to adapt 2. Beautiful templates that you can use to design your email 3. Creating and managing your lists are super easy to do

The Not-so-Good 1. The login page and chat box are in Spanish 2. SMTP is not turned on by default. You'll have to contact their support which I did.

Marius
CEO (Italie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Concrete and straight to the point

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The first impression, using Acumbamail for the first few times, was of an essential application, extremely linear in its workflow and perhaps with a somewhat limited number of tools. I must admit that I am very quickly changing my mind with each use of Acumbamail, day after day. The linear workflow does not take away from the user's freedom to customize every aspect of their campaigns, just as the "essential" tools have turned out to be far more comprehensive than I thought. Rather than "essentiality," I would speak of "concreteness." Reports and data analysis are offered in a truly readable way, without having to "guess" at the meaning and importance of the information received. The overall usability is great, so much so that sometimes you wonder if everything is really that simple. But the answer is always the same: yes! I highly recommend it for all those users who care about substance and want to get straight to the point. And for all those who feel "newbies", one last piece of advice: read and reread the guides and tips posted on the site. The information and the way it is offered fully reflect the philosophy of the product: simple, direct, concrete and with language that will make you forget all the acronyms you're trying to remember. Oh, I forgot. The cost is among the most affordable (if not the most affordable) out there. It probably cost me more time spent thinking about it to decide than it did to sign up and go!

Easy to use and readable dashboards. Very linear in its workflow.

There could be some more English documentation and case studies.

Director (Allemagne)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2-10 employés

Good for basic newsletters but missing critcal features for advanced functions

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Importing subscribers and creating your first campaign from many well-designed templates is very easy. The campaigns go out on time, and there is a good feature to auto-resend to people who didn't open. Additionally, they have a feature to send according to the best time for the subscriber. However, I don't know how well it works.

- The customer support is extremely slow and mostly not helpful. It can take them several days to answer unhelpfully or ask questions. After you answer them, expect a reply within several days, if at all. If you get lucky to talk to the developers, you may get help. But it is tedious until you get through the first-level support agent. - The subscription forms are connected to the list. You cannot add subscribers to multiple lists - The personalized fields are connected to the list. For example, ift to have multiple lists with the fiel,""Company", you will need to add it manually to each list. Also, if you have subscribers in multiple lists, you can export only from one, even if it doesn't have all fields. - The help documents and videos are mostly in Spanish. English translation is not available for all documents yet. - No integration with WordPress or Elementor. - And as the icing on the cake, automation campaigns don't allow you to move or copy subscribers from one list to another. If the automation started because a subscriber was added to group X, and you did a drip campaign and want to move them to another list at the end, or when they perform some action, you can forget about it. Basically, the automation is useless.

Ashutosh
Founder/Owner (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Email marketing & automation on steroid

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Platform that saves your time/money/energy and works 24/7 with Ai working in the backend too for optimizing the campaign.

Most of the things I thought of before my purchase is actually what I am getting and in fact more. Overall I am really really happy with this platform. I have 3 other email platforms but I use Acumabail as my primary software. It has all the things like Template/Autoresponder/RSS/Newsletter/Automation/A/B Testing/API/Webhook/Link Tracking etc etc....which may break my bank if I use something like Aweber or Mailchimp etc.

The automation sometime fails and sends the same email template even when putting the condition 'When Open' - 'Not Opened'. Not expected from such a big platform

Robert
Director (R.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

An Email Marketing Platform that can be Implemented with Ease

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a smooth and easy transition, I am very impressed with Acumbamail.

Ease of use is the biggest plus factor when using Acumbamail, it is simple in approach but as you use it you also discover hidden depths. The interface is very intuitive, with each step in the process being sequential and logical. I liked our previous Email Marketing Software but it took months to master its complexities and to get everything up and running. It only took a couple of weeks to fully transition across to Acumbamail. Importing of Lists and Email Templates from our previous platform was so simple and error free. Deliverability has also been very good so far.

Acumbamail is based in Spain and occasionally some Spanish words show even when you have selected English.

Mehdi
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing tool 😱

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very simple and i like the UI/UX design,

Acumbamail is a marketing automation tool that helps businesses automate their marketing efforts and increase ROI from their campaigns. The software provides features such as automated email campaigns, lead scoring, segmentation, and analytics to allow users to better target and engage their audiences. It also offers integration with other business systems like CRMs, web analytics, and payment processing for a seamless data flow. With Acumbamail, businesses can create personalized, automated campaigns and measure their results in real time to gain more insights into their customer's behavior.

Marketer (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Getting in early

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : As a small business Acumba has hit the perfect spot where I'm not paying for expensive features that I never use The pricing structure is excellent, meaning I get excellent value for money

Top of the pack is it's simplicity - you can really focus on what you're supposed to be doing... getting more subs, and sending them emails.It's got the basics; bulk emails and follow up systems - perfect

The UX on the back end could be a little less utilitarian - but who really caresA few small segmentation options are missing, but not the end of the world

Amit
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Love Acumbamail and their Support Team. Very nice Saas for email marketers

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied with Acumbamail and would highly recommend it to other businesses looking for a powerful and user-friendly email marketing solution. The cost savings, scalability, and ease of use make it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

One of the main pros of using Acumbamail is the cost effectiveness. As a SaaS platform, it allows me to access all of Acumbamail's features without having to invest in expensive hardware and software infrastructure. This has saved my business a lot of money on upfront costs and ongoing maintenance expenses.

One potential con of using Acumbamail is the dependence on internet connectivity. Because it is a SaaS platform, it requires an internet connection to access and use its tools. This can be a disadvantage for businesses that operate in areas with poor or unreliable internet connectivity.

Yessika
Manager (Australie)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Great alternative to MailChimp

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The prices are also very competitive, which was a pleasant surprise. I highly recommend AcumbaMail to anyone looking for a straightforward and cost-effective email marketing solution.

The platform is incredibly easy to use and navigate, with a great selection of templates, automation features, and analytics. The ability to create custom landing pages tailored to my brand is beneficial and saves a lot of time.

It would be great to have a mobile app to review campaigns and a new WordPress plugin that supports Gutenberg blocks. Other than that, everything is perfect.

Sakthi
Owner (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect Email Marketing Tool

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am very happy with Acumbamail. I am using them for both my email and SMS marketing campaigns.

The user interface is easy to understand, so you won't take too long to figure out how to adapt it. It comes with optimized templates which will allow you to create your email in less time, and it also includes a set of easy-to-use tools for you to manage your lists.

As of now my only complain is sometimes the site pages automatically changes from English to Spanish. Hope they translate all the pages in English and fix this issue.

Juan Carlos
Responsable de Marketing (Espagne)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Buena paltaforma de email marketing en español

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Muy buena a nivel de funcionamiento y sencillez

Sencillo de manejar, en español, asistencia por chat y facilidad de uso

Antes tenian atención telefonica agil y rapida, falta de comunicación personal. Que es la tendencia de todas las empresas hoy en día, esto genera que la gente vaya a precio ya que el servicio es siempre impersonal.

Carlos
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Best e-mail marketing tool. Period.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have used many e-mail marketing tools/softwares, but I could never find one that fulfilled all my needs. E-mail marketing was not something I used to like, but now with Acumbamail, it is a pleasure to do it and I finally see good results with my lists. The automation is awesome and I can setup triggers and follow ups very easily.

I have used many tools, but Acumbamail is the best! No doubt about it. Very easy to use, generous limits, excellent report and the automation is unbelievable!

I just wish I knew about Acumbamail before.

il y a 8 mois

Thank for your review, Carlos! We're always happy to help :)

Carol
CEO (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard as my marketing emails. Acumbamail also has A/B testing, ability to clean your email lists out to maintain its quality, and landing pages for you to quickly create lead gen pages from right inside the same software. My only wish right now is for more advanced automations and the ability to segment and sort out our subscribers in an easier manner. I do hear they’re working on that, so hopefully my wish will be granted by the end of this year!

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

Ederson
CEO (République dominicaine)
Design, 2-10 employés

Acumbamail is the best alternative for email marketing

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Acumbamail, like other tools, is a bit complicated to start with, but after you get to know it, things are very simple. I do not understand the part of the SMPT that you have to contact support to activate it, but nothing complicated. The tool is very good and Quality/Price I doubt that any other tool will beat it. The creation of the lists, the management of the campaigns, their landing pages, the templates, the creation of forms, the reports and analytics, etc. makes Acumbamail one of the best Email Marketing tools on the market.

I'm not a marketing expert, but I know what I like. And what I like is Acumbamail. It has practically all the functions of Mailchimp and is cheaper! The interface is sleek and easy to navigate, as well as being aesthetically pleasing. I can't help but click around and explore all of the features. I'm still new to it so I'm not sure if there are any flaws, but if I find them then I will update this review if it is possible to do so.

They do not have an APP that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. If they add this it would be a success to be able to see the status of our campaigns or subscriptions or resend a campaign to customers who have not opened it. It would be much easier to not have to wait to go to a PC to see how everything is going or have to open a website on the cell phone, which will never be the same. And since I come from Mailchimp, if they have their APP, it would not be bad if Acumbamail also added it. Integration with WordPress is very easy, I just wish it could be integrated directly with major builders like Elementor, Divi, Avada, etc.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for your review, Ederson!

Responsable de Marketing Online y Ecommerce (Espagne)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

Una Buena Plataforma de Mailing

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : La experiencia con Acumbamail es positiva, tenemos un alto indice de apertura desde que utilizamos esta plantaforma por lo que genial

Utilizamos esta plataforma en una de las empresas del grupo, por su facil integración con la plataforma de wordpress. Nos gusta que tiene un monton de plantillas para poder escoger y procesos de automatizaciones en su tarifa más básica. Podemos hacer test a/b y para nosotros con la tarifa básica nos vale. Además algo que no todas tienen es que puedes utilizarla gratuitamente hasta 2000 emails al mes, por lo que puedes testearla y ver si cumple con tus objetivos

Lo que menos me gusta es que los planes que tiene no solo va por volumen de envios de email sino que tambien por funcionalidades y creo que los que no deberia de ser así.

Mizanur Rahman
Owner (Bangladesh)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Excellent software and easy to use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is good. Pricing is also good. But they should make some tutorials in English.

The template editor has many options and is very versatile. I'm happy with myself. The options for targeting are very extensive. Acumbamail makes it easy to create professional-looking emails that make a lasting impression on your customers.

There was no video on the site in English on how to set up acumbamail, the video on YT by acumbamail had no voice-over and the presenter moved the mouse too fast.

Ankit
Ankit
Founder - Gossiph IT Solution (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

One of the best Email Marketing Tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois

If you are running an agency and handling multiple clients it's one of the best and most effective email marketing tool. Its easy to use and have all the required functions.

Using from last week not found any cons as such.

Andrew
Founder (Malaisie)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Email marketing is simple with Acumbamail

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Would definitely recommend to other users.

Drag and drop interface is intuitive making drafting emails especially text based emails easy.

Agency account can be better designed for functionality.

Thorsten
Thorsten
Editor in Chief (Allemagne)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

One of the best Email Marketing Tool - Everything in one place

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This software is user-friendly and extremely helpful. It's a simple program with a variety of settings and tools. The template editor has a lot of settings and is quite flexible. There is also a wide range of targeting options. This offer has a lot of room for growth. It's also GDPR-compliant, which is vital for European consumers.

The templates in Acumbamail are really excellent. Emails are delivered on time and the system is dependable.

I'd want workflows that are easier to follow, and that shows me how the action and its relationships are linked.

Eric
CEO (Finlande)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Unlock the power of email marketing with Acumbamail!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I just recently bought Acumbamail, and I couldn't be happier! It is so easy to use. I'm amazed at how user-friendly it is and how quickly I could get up and running. This tool will be an incredibly effective tool for me to help grow my business. Highly recommend!

More automation features and more integrations.

Mohammed
developer (Irak)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

easy to use

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Love the service and as it has clear UX UI

We need more features, hopefully for the future

Andrew
Motion Designer (R.-U.)

Awesome!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Really excellent customer support and all around very happy with this purchase!

None that I've noticed yet! I had an issue on sign up (my fault) and it was resolved very quickly by their customer support.

Pedro
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Excellent Email Marketing Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It has all the functions I need and the best thing is that it is available in Spanish.

include more integrations with other applications

Mark
Directeur (Italie)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Easy -to-use email marketing solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The interface is very understandable. You do not need to read a manual to get things started. Even designing a newsletter template or a landing page was very easy. And easy does not mean it is a limited solution. There are many advanced features, such as automation and A/B testing, that also are presented in an understandable manner.

I have not yet found an undo button in the editor

Philippe
Responsable formation (France)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Interesting solution

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The proposed designs are modern and responsive. Sending campaigns is intuitive.

The interface language is not in french. I hope you will do it.