Avis clients sur Signature.email

par Switchback Interactive

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Signature.email

Créez des générateurs de signatures d'e-mail personnalisées en fonction de la marque pour votre organisation.

En savoir plus sur Signature.email

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 11/02/2021

"I’ve already recommended this to a friend..."

Commentaires: Customer service was great, as is the product, which meets my needs. I’m doing a happy dance. Thank you, signature.email!

Avantages: This email signature generator stood out immediately because the company offered a one-time payment option as opposed to a monthly membership. Furthermore, it offered all of the features I desired, and the customer service was prompt and thorough. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very personable and caring in his e-mail responses, and provided the tweak my digital icon needed to look great in the signature.

Inconvénients: My initial challenges were alleviated by the prompt customer support. I have no complaints. I am satisfied with my purchase. The developer seems committed to continually improving the product offered, which is a great thing in the ever-developing world of technology!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Switchback Interactive le 17/02/2021

Thanks Wes! So glad you found the tool useful! Thanks for the review.

• Publié le 11/02/2021
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"AMAZING Customer Service and love the product"

Commentaires: It's been amazing!

Avantages: This software was so easy for me to figure out and there are so many different customizations you can do to the signature. When I got stuck I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he emailed me back right away and fixed things for me on his end so I didn't have to do it. He was incredibly responsive and after looking at other signature software platforms this was by far the most inexpensive and with the most capabilities. Very happy with this, thank you!

Inconvénients: Some features were harder to figure out, but having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] be so responsive was very helpful.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Switchback Interactive le 05/05/2021

I'm glad you found the tool helpful Jacquelyn! Thanks for the review.

• Publié le 03/05/2021