15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur methinks

methinks est une plateforme de recherche qualitative en ligne qui offre des interactions à la demande avec des consommateurs qualifiés.

En savoir plus sur methinks

Non disponible

Non disponible

methinks - Notes

3,8

methinks a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé methinks ?

Destiny
Destiny
server (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

great system

amazing surverys from the time and rewards

there is really anything i don't like.

Connie

Esther
Esther
Product Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

I would pick other options before choosing Methinks.

I would say methinks is fairly easy to use. Their interface is pretty friendly. They also have a large pool of participants hungry to apply. However, how large is their pool? That, I don't know.

There's nothing particular that stand out when it comes to, methinks. They have cut-throat competition, and they seem to be doing a better if not a great job. I can't think about anything that methinks offers that make them standout. I will take a look at their competitors.

Neleh
Homemaker (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Methinks

5,0 l’année dernière

I love the different types of surveys I am able to take with methinks.

There is nothing that I dislike about the methinks surveys.

Jeux vidéos, 501–1 000 employés

Expensive but can cover a broad range of target users

Commentaires : They were very quick to get everything set up for us. They were able to provide detailed information that really gave us a good insight into what we wanted to know. We opted out of having the final report as we were on a tight budget, but if we would be able to get the final report in a neat format that is easy to translate, we would have been able to save time on our end. I would definitely like to use methinks again, but beforehand, I would need to take more time to share the end vision with methinks so they have can a clearer understanding of how we want the data to be presented to us.
Also, we opted to have methinks staff run our focus group discussion, but due to their lack of in-depth knowledge into the products/concepts we were testing, we felt that it would be better to do this ourselves as we would be able to elicit more accurate/relevant responses.

Being able to source a large test pool from very different geographical locations is a really big strength of methinks.

As the focus group testing/research is all done remotely we felt it could be cheaper.

Rabindranath
Usability and Functional Tester / Consultant (É.-U.)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It's okay

Commentaires : I have had Methinks for a year which it is a great looking app with possible potential to earn real money, but I have never been qualified to any of the tests, or tasks they have given. I think it depends on your demographics but I have done some similar ones like this app and have been paid.

I like that the this software is available for those who want to earn some extra cash whether you are working or in college trying to get some money. This app gives you different tasks from different companies who want you to try out third company products and you would get paid. The app itself has a great layout design.

I have not seen much activity even though I have signed up for a few of the third party companies. I'm not sure if I qualified or not, but the app doesn't tell you if have qualified for these companies in order to test their product. I have not been chosen at all and have had it for a year now.