• Service client

En savoir plus sur Base

Base is modernizing the way assistants and executives work together.

En savoir plus sur Base

15 avis affichés

Virtual Assitant
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Great for Assistants!"

Avantages: It is a one stop shop - it has everything you need in one place and you can even use it for different clients or projects. It makes organizing schedules and itineraries super simple.

Inconvénients: It took a little while to get the hang of it, but really don't have anything negative to say.

• Publié le 07/11/2019
Sara G.
Virtual Assistant
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

"Virtual Assisting Review"

Commentaires: This is a wonderful tool that collects all of the most important things in one place.

Avantages: Dossier
- All of the most important information is in one place.
- Can be shared if transitioning to another VA
- Accessible from any device
Digest Builder
- the ability to add attachments and importation information for an event.
- the ability to move entries and change the order of things
Decision Stream
- the ability to ask a question that has multiple choices on their own time
- the ability to have said questions saved for repeated use

Inconvénients: Dossier
- hotels, trains, ground transportation and misc travel be available
- the content would be searchable or at least tags searchable then have the tags available on all things.
- the various fields could have a "copy" link for ease of pasting into final destination (like in lastpass)
Digest Builder
- I wish it could be pasted in a better format in Slack. My clients don't really use email with me.
- print as a pdf for attachment into tripit or slack or other things.
Decision Stream
- Be able to copy an old question for a similar question/answer situation

Gerilyn Y.
Bureau exécutif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2019

"Base review"

Avantages: I was only given the opportunity to use the digest section of the software and found it user friendly and easy to use.

Inconvénients: I was only given the option to try the digest section of the software. Yes, it made putting together a dossier easy, but the functionality was very underwhelming. For my job I need and want the software to do more to assist with my everyday tasks!

• Publié le 01/11/2019
Ari A.
Virtual Assistant
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Great way to keep a client on task"

Commentaires: One huge benefit has the responsiveness of the Base team. If you have a question, a problem or a suggestion for process improvement, they are on top of it quickly.

Avantages: I help a client with project management as a virtual assistant -- which means keeping track of tasks on projects and integrating them with scheduling and a large amount of email traffic. Being able to bring it all together on Base has been very helpful to keep my client on track. He also can use it as a weekly reference point regarding tasks he needs to complete and how they will fit into his schedule. The most recent update that included the Decision Stream, where a client can click a URL and be linked to a series of questions with multiple choice answers, has really cut down on the number of emails and text messages we used to use for that sort of thing.

Inconvénients: The learning curve wasn't steep, but at times it was a little curvy. If you dedicate some time to digging into Base, you'll find that it can help you -- you just have to figure out the most efficient and effective way to use it. Because it's constantly evolving, there are some features that aren't available yet that will be very useful, but since it's constantly evolving, I suspect we'll see those go live soon.

Hope W.
Recrutement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"Game Changer!"

Commentaires: Organizing and streamlining information has been the biggest benefit that I have experienced so far. It is so nice to have everything in one tool, and I look forward to the continued development that will include even more opportunities for Base to continue to be a "one-stop-shop".

Avantages: I really like that everything is all in one place! Being able to store important information that I need to access often as well as create weekly digests and also get answers for decisions that need to be made all in one place is truly a game-changer! I also like that I can refer back to the previous digests and/or decision streams for prior information that I might need to reference again.

Inconvénients: I do not really have anything that I like least so far, because I feel like there are continuous updates taking place, and these updates have addressed any missing elements or enhanced features that might be needed.

• Publié le 04/11/2019
Stephanie K.
Client Onboarding Manager
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés

"A great tool!"

Commentaires: The team at Base is amazing. They are all so receptive to feedback and they are continuously improving the product. I can't say enough about how wonderful they are!

Avantages: I love that I can download key details about my exec, and my company's execs that I help onboard, in one place that I can use regularly to create my own digests to keep my client updated, or can share with other EAs to help them complete their work. The current features like digests, exec profile and calendar preferences are super helpful and I cannot wait to use Base's new features like communication stream, updated travel preferences and more.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I dislike about this product.

Amanda C.
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 26/10/2019

"Great Software with lots of Potential"

Avantages: I really like how I can build a daily/weekly/monthly digest to use with my Executive without having to retype the calendar. I work for several executives so its nice to have all their information in one place stored in the Dossier

Inconvénients: Recently, I am having to log-in every time I go to use it where when I first started using Base I was able to pull it up and it was displaying the last thing I was working on. I also wish it was more customizable.

• Publié le 26/10/2019
Danielle H.
Virtual EA
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

"Total Game Changer!"

Commentaires: Initially I thought this may just be another calendar management tool. Base is far more robust! The Digest Builder is multi-functional and customizable. Maintaining Executive's preferences are much easier with Base rather than a bunch of notes or Google Docs. Their support team is great and very responsive to questions, especially since there are regular updates and new features being rolled out. For EAs supporting Executives with busy calendars you can't go wrong with Base.

Avantages: I love the many ways the Digest Builder communication tool can be used. The ability to keep an executive profile in a safe place is extremely helpful. I love being able to use Base for running down the daily or weekly schedule, but travel itineraries and preferences.

Inconvénients: There isn't really anything I dislike about Base. There are still many integrations that could be introduced and would be super useful for EAs.

Caroline W.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/10/2019

"Good basic features that continue to improve"

Commentaires: When I have a question or run into a technical glitch, the customer service is excellent at helping me find a resolution. That is a huge plus in my book. I'm looking forward to seeing the current product enhanced and additional tools added as more people use it and add their two cents for improvements. I'm glad to know someone is out there looking after the wizards behind the curtain (EAs) and thinking about how to make our lives easier!

Avantages: I can have one account and link several different clients to it.

Inconvénients: It's not always intuitive to know what to do next when getting set up. I did a lot of hunting around, which requires time I don't really have.

• Publié le 25/10/2019
Director of Client Success
Recrutement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Stop hacking together software and make your EAs more efficient!"

Avantages: This software combines elements of lots of tools available and packages the into a tool specifically designed for EAs to enhance and streamline their work. The best part is that it has both the EA and the exec in mind. As the exec receiving digests, I can work more seamlessly with my EA because they are spending less time putting things together.

Inconvénients: As a new company there will always be kinks but Base is doing a great job with customer support and helping users work out bugs to make the software even better.

Jared R.
Cosmétiques, 13-50 employés

"Honest Feedback"

Commentaires: The staff with Base are FANTASTIC and responsive, they're always looking to get better and I love to work with them.

Avantages: I LOVE how you're able to track calendars as well as create daily updates based on that. Additionally, it's fantastic to be able to save all of my execs info into the ​dossier.

Inconvénients: I wish that there was text functionality for the communication software. I could see myself using this software for a cookie-cutter executive assistant service, but for me,​ it doesn't fit perfectly to justify the expense.

Morgan S.
Développement de programmes, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Highly Recommend Base for Any EA"

Avantages: This software is so user-friendly and quick to pick up. I first started using the Digest feature to send weekly email and meeting digests to my executive. It saved me time, and he liked the format and organization vs. a typical email. Plus, the customer support team at Base is SO QUICK to respond and is fantastic to work with.

Inconvénients: I just wish the Decision Stream feature was available sooner! But can't rush perfection ;)

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/10/2019

"Changing the Game for Executive Assistants"

Commentaires: I'm really impressed with where Base has started and where it's going. I'm really excited about the future of Executive Assisting with Base as a core software.

Avantages: I love the ability to store all of my executive's preferences in one location. It makes it easy to access and store!

Inconvénients: I wish the decision stream could ping the executive via text or another format other than email.

Amanda C.
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Base Review"

Avantages: Digest is what I like most because of the time it saves me.

Inconvénients: I don't find value in Analyze. I'd like the ability to customize the data.

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Nikki S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Still Missing a Few Elements"

Avantages: I love the clarity and user-friendliness of the digest tool, but I find that a lot of what I need on a regular basis as an EA is still "coming" or not customizable. The time usage feature would be great if it allowed customization because some organizations have specific categories they bill under. I love the integration of the calendars and the dossier, as well.

Inconvénients: It's not complete!!! I want to see the whole shebang, ready for action.