Avis clients sur Wingmate

En savoir plus sur Wingmate

Améliorez votre entreprise en permettant à vos employés de capturer des informations sur le terrain qui vous aideront à vous développer et à gagner du temps.

En savoir plus sur Wingmate

There are 3 things I really like about the software.

I found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

Wingmate - Notes

Wingmate a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 82 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wingmate ?

Josh
Josh
Area Sales Director (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 10 000+ employés

Great tool to align sales and front-line employees

Ease of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.

During our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

il y a 3 ans

Josh, Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!

President (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11-50 employés

Improve Sales!

Commentaires : We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Scott
Marketing Specialist (Canada)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Wingmate

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Operations Manager (Canada)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

Wingmate Can Be A Valuable Asset

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far I find it easy to use, but get the feeling it's still in the earlier stages of development. Once they get a few bugs worked out, it will have greater potential. I do recommend the app.

The functionality of the app is pretty good. It's easy to capture what you need quickly while out & about. The design/interface isn't confusing.

When comparing it to the website version, some drop-downs/menus simply don't match up (ie more options on the web version). Also, the different tabs at the top within the app do not display leads properly unless you close the app then reopen.

Service Supervisor (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

User Friendly

4,0 l’année dernière

It is very user friendly. I am able to view and track sales lead with ease.

Everything is working well. I cannot think of anything I would change as of now.

Cole
Cole
Analyst (Canada)
Banque, 2-10 employés

Great platform for my teams needs

Super easy to use and the integration from our previous crm was seamless. The interface is just simply better than other platforms that I’ve tried.

Salesforce had a few more features but our team didn’t really use them.

inside sales rep (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Wingmate for Leads and Sales engagement

5,0 l’année dernière

easy and effective to use. we have drivers put in lead notes in to wingmate, which is then past forwarded to our sales team to engage with the customer. all the notes and information needed is all in one nice software that allows us (sales team) to connect with new customer through drivers (whom we generally dont often see as they work from different hubs)

so far, I haven't run in to any issues with using wingmate.

Direct Sales and Delivery Specialist (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Attractive lead capture software

What I liked most was the venn between having both GPS location and photos captured on location to clearly outline the style of lead that salesmen would be pursuing.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback! We always have the option to add in custom fields to make finding contact information on each lead easier. Please have your management team reach out to us to discuss this!

Julio
Julio
Courier (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use and convenientl. The ease is the most important

No issues with it whatsoever at the moment.

Royal
Operator of mobile compaction (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Awesome product

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use. Easy to see what your team is doing

Easy use. I'm.

Address isn't always right. GPS.

Ryan
Courier (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Great designed app

The ease of use is amazing. The layout is so straight forward and can do quick on the fly

The process of waiting and the timeframe from start to finish of a lead

il y a 3 ans

Really appreciate the feedback Ryan! We understand that sometimes the sales process can be a little bit long, but I'm sure your sales team appreciates the patience and all the great leads you send in!

Grayson
SDR (Canada)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Good for English, not so much for French

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it's had a positive impact on my day-to-day

It's nice that our delivery drivers can snap pictures of leads for us who then get qualified.

My sales territory is primarily Montreal (I also cover Toronto) but apparently our Wingmate rep does not speak French so I end up having to qualify my own leads. My "issue" (minor) with this isn't that I have to qualify the leads myself as much as it is that since May, it's more that if you plan on doing business in Montreal/Quebec, you need to have employees who are able to service this area.

Aaron
Alberta Sales Consultant (Canada)
Internet, 201-500 employés

GREAT

5,0 l’année dernière

More employees need to use this. As well, proper follow up

Does not populate onto our CRM. Creates more work

mini
retail clerk (Canada)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Wingmate

Commentaires : Submitting leads through wingmate.

I am submitting leads through this wing mate app and it is very easy to use. It is good to have the camera and recording option.

So far nothing to complain. Easy to download and use this app. Recording option sometimes lag and the address portion most of the time pick up the wrong location.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Mini! Sometimes in dense areas the address may be a little off, but this can always be edited when submitting the lead. We're so happy to have you using the app!

Mike
Sales Development Rep (Canada)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Great employees

4,0 l’année dernière

The employees at Wingmate are really easy to deal with - they do everything they can to help!

Connectivity to CRMs - it's a minor con, but would love if everything was all in the main app I'm using.

Michel
Sales representative (Canada)
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best sales system that i ever used.

Commentaires : I can follow up these prospects on a regular basis. I target more precisely my territory.

It is effective for business development. Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.

Nothing i like it. It is perfect for our work.

il y a 3 ans

Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out

Andre
Sales Representative (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201-500 employés

CRM To Help You

Commentaires : good web meeting to demo product..and flexible

taking pictures of signs business cards saves time

keep it simple fields company name contact person phone email mobile job title notes

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback Andre! We strive to make the app as simple to use as possible, though we are always looking for new ways to improve. If you ever have any suggestions please reach out to us!

Ajantha
Small Business Representative (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Wingmate User

user friendly, easier to use, for example, I can categorize my client easily, it makes it easier to follow up with my clients.

there isn't anything I like least about.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the feedback Ajantha! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Dave
Regional manager (É.-U.)
Textile, 51-200 employés

Wingmate for textiles

Ease of use, how the address comes right up when a picture is taken

Sometimes it does register and freezes when it is submitted

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback Dave! If you are ever experiencing any issues please reach out to us and we will make sure that it gets resolved!

Process Improvement Champion (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Light and Efficient CRM

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A great product, we sorely needed a crm solution and Wingmate has worked great so far.

The ease of use, especially the app. The picture taking capability is something that was lacking from other apps we looked into.

So far there does not seem to be a way to connect directly with Power BI to do our own analysis.

Keira
Major Account Representative (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 10 000+ employés

My review

Commentaires : Good experience overall, they were a pleasure to work with!

The ease of use of the application for myself and my drivers as well as the administrative support from Wingmate

This application didn't talk to the salesforce application so we had to duplicate notes in both programs.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the feedback Keira! Currently we have the ability to integrate with any CRM through our robust API documentation. Alternatively, Wingmate provides a CRM out of the box through our web dashboard. We'd love to discuss this option further with IT. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as well!

Scott
Truck driver (Canada)
Services environnementaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Review

Commentaires : Once I got the idea to use it it’s okay need more options and the location service for address is fairly accurate

It was vary basic to use could be better

Need to take more than 1 pictures and hard to add info. Cannot see what you added

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Scott! If you have any issues with adding in multiple pictures please check out our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/229950007-How-do-I-take-multiple-photos-for-one-lead- Great to have you submitting so many leads through the Wingmate app!

Dale
Route sales rep (Canada)
Textile, 10 000+ employés

Easy Money

It is so very easy to use ... just open the app take a picture and say a few words .. and presto your getting paid .. fool proof and very quick ..

Have not found anything ... as it prompts you for each step ...

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for the review Dale! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if there's anything we can do to improve

RFR/SOC (Canada)
Entreposage, 51-200 employés

How Wingmate help us develop new clients

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our CSRs could submit sales leads through Wingmate, which helps us to develop new business opportunities.

Very easy to use Easy to train employees to use

The UI seems outdated I suggest some improvement on this

Sebastien
Protein specialist (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

Easy and quick

Commentaires : Good tool to communicate with rest of team

Accessible quick Good info Easy to share

When we download on the computer Better accessibility to the tools or option

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the feedback Sebastien! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!