Avis clients sur Onpipeline

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Onpipeline

Ce CRM efficace pour gérer les ventes et les contacts. S'intègre parfaitement à votre messagerie et à votre calendrier. Il est idéal pour les équipes de vente et la génération de leads en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Onpipeline

• Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source de l'avis
  • Publié le 01/10/2019

"Easy to use and fully customisable"

Commentaires: Onpipeline has helped my company to keep our sales' flow updated without any excel files or research on the email inbox.
The software has also strengthen the overall team work, by creating a clear and unfailing communication between sales people.

Avantages: I used Sales Force in the past and I found it very complex to customise and to use, the technical team wasn't able to adapt it to our sales 'team and eventually we had to give up on it.
When I discovered Onpipeline I first thought that the price was very convenient, and then I figured that I didn't need any technical team to customise it and adapt it to my business needs.
At the moment on our account there are 3 different teams, each with their own features. The sync with the email and calendar provider is perfectly functional, it's mobile responsive and thus I highly recommend it to enhance your business if you have more than 3 or 4 salespersons.

Inconvénients: I honestly don't see any negative things about this software so far.

• Source de l'avis