En savoir plus sur LifterLMS

Learning management system for WordPress.

En savoir plus sur LifterLMS

Some advanced customization options missing when used as an educational platform.

LifterLMS - Notes

4,9
4,9

LifterLMS a reçu une note globale de 4.9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 24 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LifterLMS ?

Tony C.
Tony C.
Director Web Technology (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Do You Use WordPress? LifterLMS is for you.

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I build courses for my clients and they love that they can implement LifterLMS right into their web sites. The ability to immediately use LifterLMS for free courses without charge makes LifterLMS one of the best freemium products on the market. If you sell courses, it is reasonably priced for all the payment gateways that they support.

I love that LiftLMS is integrated into WordPress. It has tight integration with many other plugins, including gamification. The very best feature is the ability to add sample courses with a single click. Editing the samples is the simple way to learn the system.

While the course builder has a great UI, it does not mesh directly with the content builder. There are two different UI's for building the course structure and the course content. Not terrible, but it could be better.

Maria H.
Founder (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Couldn't Be Happier

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I needed reliable easy to use software for my online course and LifterLMS has been a perfect solution.

I like how well integrated it is so that you do not have a lot of technical headaches. I am the chief cook and bottlewasher so that is really important for me. The software is professional looking and the support is excellent.

I think there is a risk in being too all-in-one because then the complexity goes up substantially.

Nadyan P.
Nadyan P.
Programmer (Brésil)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

An awesome help on the art of teaching

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I've been using lifterLMS for presentations and little courses on the company I work for, and it has been all I hoped for. The features and tools are very effective and pin point accurate.

The ease of use is the best thing about the Lifter LMS solution. The learning curve is very accessible for everyone.

Could have a little more engagement from the community. It would improve the learning process.

Saeed M.
Web Developer (Égypte)

Ideal for Serious Course Creators

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We need to own our platforms and for that, you can't host your little precious boy (Your course!) somewhere and leave it in the hands of other people (SaaS platforms..etc). With WordPress and a plugin live in the WordPress repository (LifterLMS) you're the one who owns the platform and you're the one who decides what to do and how you want it to be.

I like the course builder and the ease of creating sections & lessons and reorder them freely.

Actually nothing, I was missing the integration between LifterLMS and Elementor, but this is old news now! There are several plugins out there to level up the integration to the max, I also developed a plugin in the WP repository that helps with customizing the lesson template in the theme builder.

Kurt V.
Consultant, Trainer, and Speaker (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Buying was the Beginning, not end of the Transaction

Commentaires : Fantastic

I researched many platforms before selecting the Lifter LMS plugin. Having previously used Moodle and a couple of custom setups, I was determined to use something I could manage myself while leaning on the provider for support. Upgrading to the Infinity Bundle allowed me to grab the project and run with it, but also get grounded when I back myself into a corner. The weekly mastermind call gives me the opportunity to learn about other tools or techniques that make my product better. The owner has formed a well-functioned tribe of support through social tools as well as the support offered directly through Lifter LMS support.

Thinking back to the beginning, I remember having so many options and tools available that I had a hard time narrowing my application of the tools. For example, the Infinity Bundle gives you Woo-Commerce but the plugin comes with a payment generator -- which one to use? Exposure to the mastermind group and Lifter LMS blog helped me find the direction I chose for my application.

Joe B.
Joe B.
DevOps Engineer (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

A customizable LMS tool - thats right!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We are providing a training platform for complex software products to ensure our customers succeed.

- A wordpress plugin that could be easily installed into existing hosting infrastructure - Being able to customize the tool to suit our branding (Many SASS offerings only allow a very basic customization around branding) - A UI that was already familiar (wordpress) - Integrations with other wordpress plugins (Such as gravity, swipe etc) - Very low cost compared to other solutions - Quick response with customer support - Really liked the capture form where you can dump settings

- Email templates could not be customized as much as we would have liked, however we made it work with what options we had (Header, footer etc) - Some of the Settings were in different navigation nodes making it a little confusing at first as to where to change things

Karen W.
Design, 2-10 employés

LifterLMS can automate your certifications if your clients are tech savvy

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : This software has saved us so much time. It also allows us to generate a couple of thousand dollars a month without doing a thing. The software is awesome. I highly recommend it depending on what your specific needs are.

Previously we would host 3 month long courses with 8 separate quizzes that were submitted via snail mail. We would then have to grade the quizzes and return them to the client. Now all of that is automated and the client knows within seconds whether they have passed the quiz or not.

It isn't the software's fault but not all of our clients are tech savvy. We have occasions where they set up more than one account and then cannot find their certifications because they go to the wrong account. The good news is that we can easily find all of their accounts and help them combine the certificates.

Web Designer (Thaïlande)
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur

perfect!!!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : who never khow lifterLMS and in my country a thai national people buy a digital product a litle. i use 30% of all this ok for my teacher get online.

long time that i used LifterLMS... it hard for a normal designer but i try two month and never changed to other plugin. last two year i need to buy license and contact to support help me setup but LifterLMS in last two year not support something that i need. sorry im forget it. now my problem is the server not support php7. it stop me to update to a new version. im still use old version but cool for me. thank you somuch. in the new year I will buy a license when i receive a money bonus. sorry about my eng language

i like a Voucher generate. a course builder.

Adriana A.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great for Online Learning

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great, when I do have a question about the software - which is rare - I can go online to their documentation or email them directly, and I'll receive an answer pretty quickly.

LifterLMS was very easy to implement. There was little that I needed to research/ask questions about in order to create and begin selling an online course.

There's little that I don't like about it. At first, there was a feature that seemed obvious to include in an online learning software - which is to limit the amount of time any particular student an access the content of the course. However, LifterLMS has added that feature.

James L.
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Best of breed for Courseware Delivery and Marketing

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Pleasantly surprised that LifterLMS goes well beyond simply being a teaching platform.
It includes dimensions that provide capabilities and savings in delivering:
– Marketing
– Consulting
– Social
One immensely valuable aspect of this beyond delivering value for money is that it removes dependency risks associated with delivering these services on other platforms we do not own, while also helping protect our client data from large corporates big-data exposure as found in the fine print of their terms and conditions

Price Performance is excellent, wherein performance includes: – the ability to effectively, reliably deliver key trainings in support of mission and marketing goals – flexibility, scalability, robustness and resilience

Opportunity for improvement exists in instructional product documentation delivery. Fortunately the customer support, community and video trainings and courses are superb.

Gilles C.
Webmaster (France)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Best LMS tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Lifter LMS is the best choice for me. I hesitated a lot before choosing Lifter LMS and i decided to try it after visiting Facebook page. I've seen that it was very active so i was very confident.
I've used also support ticket system and 100% of the problems was solved !
Next step now is to try again Woocommerce add probably buy other add ons
Thank you Lifter LMS !

Very good integration in WordPress Easy to create courses and lessons Clone feature (+++) Lot of plugin

- Hard to find difference between plans / access plans / subscriptions / enrollments (maybe it is because my english is too poor...) - Big missing feature for me : impossible to sell videos / lessons one by one without using Woocommerce & create an access plan for each videos => heavy process - Purchasing add on separately is a little bit expensive.

Brandon Y.

Very cost effective & flexible LMS software

5 l’année dernière

We are building an e-learning education for K-12. We looked into and briefly used Canvas, Blackboard, etc. and we found LifterLMS to be the best bet. And only about 29k cheaper than those options too. Go figure. As a new business, we prefer flexability and adaptability, and thus Lifter is the best choice. There is room for more problems to happen as you build (as is building any site from 'scratch' via WP), but the customer support has been excellent. They've even fixed tiny little bugs we brought to their attention in under 24 hours.

It would be great to be able to pay for more dedicated live support directly with the company.

Hank C.
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

LIfterLMS

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am using LifterLMS for online courses that I create and market.

I have found many good uses for online courses with LifterLMS. The training course is comes witht he software and is very detailed. This is was the product selected among those reviewed. Support has been good.

Their support line is not available 24/7 adn there time zone difference has to be taken into account when contacting them

Nelly V.
Blogger and online course teacher (Pays-Bas)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

I love Lifter LMS

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : With LifterLMS I can offer my students a professional online learning experience.

It works beautifully and has a ton of features. Also excellent support.

There are no cons. Some add-ons cost money but very little and it's absolutely worth it.

Adrian T.
CEO (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

LifterLMS is bar none the best LMS and Learning community for WP

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Going to re-iterate. The software is awesome and everything, but the real value comes from the community and support from the LifterLMS team. they are dedicated to ensuring your success with their product.

The software is solid and very powerful. But what I want to focus on is the community. The level of support and communication you get from rep and the rest of the LifterLMS team is second to none. This is a premium product, and the users and community reflect that. Everyone is very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. It is a privilege to be in their community.

I have nothing bad to say. Maybe the learning curve? But their team exists to make sure that it isn't a problem.

Ben B.
Manager / Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Love the flexibility

Commentaires : Loved it.

You can make the course your own. Everything from creative ways to charge to making quizzes, content, and other appear exactly how you want it.

If you don't have an approved or supported theme, you may need to do a bit of coding, but the Lifter team and the forum has been a great help with this.

Peyman P.
teacher (Pays-Bas)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

My experience in using the wonderful plugin LifterLMS

5 l’année dernière

Really unique, this plugin is very useful for online educators. If you have a WordPress site, be sure to try this plugin. Being able to take an online course, take an exam, get a certificate and send emails and notifications is just a small part of the features of this professional plugin.

I can say there is no negative point. Just because it has a professional sales system, it would have been great if it was possible to differentiate the physical product of the buyer's custom fields from the sales mode of the downloaded products and eliminate the need for WooCommerce because the site speed would be great.

Leslie B.
CEO (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

LifterLMS For Religious Education

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have been pleased with the support I have received, except for the turn around time. As a missionary offering free religious training, LifterLMS was the best fit for me.

The base software was free. I liked the training videos found on the LifterLMS website and also on YouTube.

I operate on my SS income which is limited. The cost of add-ons are out of my financial reach.

CIO (Allemagne)

Best LMS with great support

5 il y a 2 ans

A lot of features, easy to use, very good support, fast fixes! Also the core version has a lot of great stuff inside!

If you made some customizations sometimes you need some hours to update your installation.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.
Occasional Teacher (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Free Version

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Used this to create an internal training program for our staff. Amazingly helpful, and made incredibly easy to manage.

The free version is pretty substantial, which is nice. It is incredibly easy to use, and easy to deploy.

The UI doesn't fit well on a small screen, especially when configuring a lesson / quiz. Requires you to close some of the accordion tabs, but is manageable - just annoying.

Adrian N.
Adrian N.
Founder (Roumanie)

The best WordPress LMS to build an educational platform

5 l’année dernière

1. Customization of the user registration and login 2. Infinite layout customization using Lifter Elements if you need that 3. The user roles they have (multi-instructor, instructor assistant)

Michael S.
Founder / CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I love LifterLMS

5 il y a 2 ans

It was easy to setup Simple to use Love the interface

I really haven't experienced any cons with the product.

James F.
President (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Why I joined the LifterLMS Community

5 il y a 2 ans

The reason I was interested in the software was that it was easy to access and easy to learn.

I have no comparison software with which to compare.

Thomas K.
CEO (Norvège)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Good software that gives you so much more control

5 il y a 2 ans

Fulfilled all the requirements that we had for a LMS software

The price tag. There is a learning curve