This program was great for my business for 5 years.

Publié le 16/07/2018
James S.
Landscaping
Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to use for customer info, billing and sending invoices.

Avantages: Easy to use. Served its purpose for keeping track of customers information, invoices, billing, and emailing the invoices directly from the program.

Inconvénients: the only way to reach them for support was by email. When I had an issue I sent email messages. It took over a week to get a response and when I answered their question back I never heard from them again. I don't think they k ew how to fix my issue. I emailed a half dozen times trying to get a response with no luck. I was u able you send my invoices to customers in order to get paid, had to,print them all out and send them through mail or imaging through my phone. Their tech support is the worst and I've had to go with a different company for my business needs. I would never recommend Gopher you anyone!

Program is easy to use, but if there is an issue you are screwed.

Publié le 15/02/2018
Rhonda V.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client

Avantages: Easy to navigate through and tracks payments well. Easy to key customers into as well as services. If only their customer support was up to par this would be a great program to use. Sadly...it is not.

Inconvénients: If there is a problem you are screwed. The only contact is by email and they don't respond quickly or at all. I had to hire IT person for help me figure things out because customer service would not respond. I would never recommend this product for that reason alone. Support is the most important thing to me and I was assured I would always have support available when I chose this product